Xers:: Magnify Monday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Good Morning!!!

Does Cathe look like she has ZERO BF% or what on the latest blog pics??? GAWD that woman is amazing! Still gives me hope as 45 approaches quickly!

Today is BBC new: Upper Fat Blaster + BBC Mission Abs:7 Feeling lots of "luv" from my upper body muscles all night long...I think its more the accumulative effect of last weeks workouts & training schedule vs just BBC but we shall see... Can ya say T-O-A-S-T-Y?

A few afternoon/PM Personals to catch up with & then I'm ready to face the day....7am Petsmart SPA DAY for boys, 9am Eyebrow grooming for me, 10AM workout then FREE til 4pm training:7 Will most likely spend the day ridding house of winter dog smell - :)

Personals
:* :7 :* :7 :* :7 :* :7

Wendy
Thanks for sharing your scientific test results on X! Its nice to know I have a willing partner to be a guinnea pig here!!! Wish I got paid for all the "testing" I do...being a lab rat pays NADA!:7 ROF on the 10-Dwarfs Cheer! I'd bet $$ you still know the dern thing!:p ~~ OK- 20% BF deserves a Big B to you as well! :* I was 18% by mid 2nd round of X in 2006/2007..... havent been there since..... 20 is actually awesome! Did you look at the charts???? My new client is 61% BF if that makes us feel any better at all. Its hard to imagine that on a 5'4" frame of a 29 year old isnt it?

Christiane
There you are! I thought for some reason you'd be gone from the states by now.... This is a long visit for you! Very glad DD is working thru all her issues & life is moving forward. Hopefully there will be only joy in the remainder of your time together. Congrats on Week 11! Thats really such an accomplishment when you are home-based...traveling? Well thats just a feat to be boasted about! ~~ I smiled about the BF & scale...My brand new Tanita goes from 32% in AM when I'm dehydrated all the way down to 25% on PM... I use it for AM weight & PM BF%! :+ Actually I bought calipers last year so have used those monthly & thats the # that corresponds w/ the web one - I shall IGNORE Tanita's unless its lower than that of course;-)

TRACY
Now would you have EVER believed if we had told ya ANYTHING from 4DS would make you say "really good workout"? :+ I recall you were so NOT "feelin' the luv" for the series- very happy you have a good use for it now. ~~ Shopping frustrates me too- thats why I do it sitting @ my desk!:7 I was crackin' up! No tape measure?????? I guess you arent DH's seamstress in your spare time?:+ :+ DH HAS to have one in that garage filled w/ guy stuff! I bet you're close to 11% bf now.

NICOLE
Well sweets you were bound & determined to catch one of the ba-zillions of germs out there werent you??? Does this mean the male population in your house will STEP UP & take care of YOU?;-) - Whats LTF Reception??? I'm scratchin my head.:7 Hope you feel better- my best medical advice? Stay drugged up HEAVILY}(

DEBRA
Ahhhhhh male PMS- gotta LUV it! How does CBL act when he's hormonal??? Mine becomes a jack-arss:eek: ~~ I agree that Kenpo+ takes a bit of doing to be able to really bring it- I remember thinking to self..."Do not loan this out to someone who doesnt already know Kenpo". Maybe its those leg drills that explain the low BF%?:+ ROF on TTT Cream! Hey..... Maybe I measured my neck @ the "fat" part!!!! ~~ I do hope you & Eoin find time today...He shall center & massage all your aches away!:*

JEANETTE
Long weekend for you! I'm sure GM was THRILLED to have you for so much time! ~~~ My ipod mixes up my CC as well! WHAT UP WITH THAT??? I'm sure its mixing everything up but I just dont notice it...Beer in golf bags isnt a bad thing!}( I ALMOST learned to play when I saw the drink cart gal across the street one day (on the course) serving Margaritas to a couple of players...ANYTHING goes in Texas! When I moved here you could DRINK & DRIVE if you were a passenger! Can you imagine??? Coming from CA that was a total shock for me.... We even had a national news story a few years back about a drunk golfer killing a player with his golf cart!!! ROF...Its sad about the death of course but GEEZ!!!!!! Now ya gotta play golf w/ eyes in the back of your head! ~~~ Get STS preordered! Does Cathe look awesome or what??? ~~ WooHoo on the BF%!!!!! Thats FABULOUS!!!! Maybe if we all actually SEE we are not "fat" we shall lighten up a bit on ourselves! We are pefectly perfect IMO:*

Hugs & Xer Flex to each & every gal!

:*

The diva and I are late, late, LATE!!! Back later to say a real hello!!!!! Happy morning to all Xers in the land!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good morning!

My alarm didn't go off this morning, so I'm running a bit behind right now. I've got to get started on my work. I'll come back later and catch up.

I did Total Body+ yesterday for the first time. Again, it's a keeper! Loved it! I think I've figured out a way to do the Feb rotation, and incorporate UB+ and TB+. I'll post it later today, and see what you all think.

Traci....61% BF, 5'4"? That makes me feel so sad for her. I think Nicole's LTF = Long Time Friend.

Debra....You're late! You're late! For a very important date! See you later.

BB later,
Sandra

Good morning everyone. Feeling a little better today. I was able to do 1/2 hour walk on the treadmill and pilates. I have to say that I am really impressed with Kristin McGee. I borrowed a relatives pilates dvd called MTV pilates, and for some reason I thought it was going to be a joke. What do I know? I was sweating in the 35 minute pilates workout. That woman is very impressive.

So what is all the hoopla on the bodyfat about? I guess I have to go back and read all of the posts. But first, I must get up and make coffee. I am completely finished before anyone else is up, which is a first. I hope that everyone has a great workout and a great day if for some reason I don't make it back today.

Lea

LEA!!!!!!!!! ROF:+ ROF:+ ROF:+ ROF:+ ROF:+
Your avatar is PRICELESS!

Happy good mornin' to Lea, Sandra & Debra..... I gotta run too:D Sheez - ya think we would be MILIIONAIRES as fast as we all go at everything:*

Good Morning Ladies,

Traci: Cathe looks even smaller in person! Hard to believe, but so true. All the cast looks smaller. Their ankles are the size of my wrists!:+ Those boys are blessed. I bet they love spa day. Unfortunately, Baby has been a good girl. I haven't had the heart to force her into another spa day.:7 Oh! I bet they don't shave your eyebrows like they do in Thailand. Try asking for plucked eyebrows exclusively using body language. Ain't that easy! Before you think I shaved my eyebrows, it was for my sister, not me. At least, I was able to communicate a trim not the entire eyebrow like they originally wanted to do to her!!!:eek: :) Wow! Her bf% gives me some perspective this AM. I have to constantly remind myself that I'm thin and people aren't looking at me with dressing room mirrors. :eek: ;) It's nice to hear Chris remark about test groups. That does make sense... having a gym allows them to see how various people respond to various reps, tempos, moves and weight loads. It's so hard for me to think in those terms... I live in a bubble. I was quite surprised by the different abilities on the RT. I thought everyone, but me, would all be like Cathe and crew. She could see when people needed pushing and when they were getting tired. Although, I must say, I think she leaned on the pushing side more often than not!!!!:7

Debra: Now, I have this picture of the Rabbit in Alice of Wonderland... I'm late, I'm late for a very important date... CBL is having a moment is he? Nice that you can put him in Time-Out. :7 :+ Phil's T-O is work. He's constantly telling me what a jerk he can be there... doesn't put up with any crap like he does with me.:7 :7 :7 I don't care, as long as he's balanced to deal with my hormones when he comes home.:+

Sandra: OMW! LOL We're chanting the same lines.:7 How's that paper coming along? Are you any closer to being Dr. Sandra? You must be working so hard on that paper. You need a break. You need a retreat!!!! In fact, April would be a perfect time for a typing time-out! What say you?:D

Lea: Did I hear you correctly last week? Do you have bronchitis? Glad to hear you're feeling better! Ease back into your workouts. Maybe a VH1 yoga/pilates workout might be a better start. }( :7 :+ ;)

Jeanette: I know I say this all the time... But, you are a good daughter and granddaughter!!!! When FIL was sick, his sister didn't help at all. I kept thinking how sorry she'd be if she only knew how blessed it felt to spend time taking care of him. Looking back it was a special time to be there. Give your dh a hug from me!!! What a sweetie cooking!!! About this Tanita scale. I bought a cheapie Tanita. It usually reads 23%. But, I drink lots of water. I don't buy into that hydration method with the scale. I thought about doing the underwater tank for bf%. The only one I have found is a mobile unit that comes to your house or work. It's so expensive. And, I really don't need to know that bad.:7

Well ladies, I've procrastinated long enough. Time to vacuum the floors and mop the kitchen & dining room floors. Twelve o'clock will be here before I know it.

On tap is P.M. C&B and ARX.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
Wendy

Good morning,
Today was Pyramid Upper Body (up premix only). Boy, that was a goodie. Had to modify the shoulder work for the fronts of the shoulders. That one is hard, but also hard on my right elbow. The abwork on the ball was a killer, as fatigued as my arms were. Only did a few pikes. Okay, okay, need to work my core more.

I need to order STS tonite. Also pay some other bills, clean house. No rest here for me today. Told DH I'd like to take the girls out to the desert after work one day this week if the weather and time permits. We'll see.

Traci, "spa" for the dogs, "grooming" for you? LOL about the reversal. I like your schedule today. Wish I was home, but it's all good. Retirement will come in about 5 years or so. Okay, maybe I should add fixing those Cardio Coach workouts on my mp3 player so I don't keep doing CC#2 (revised). I better pace myself to go the distance today. Yes, Cathe looks great, as usual! A biker friend asked me on Friday if I was losing weight. Must be only in my face as I was bundled up in a heavy coat. Unless it shows in my fingers too LOL! I didn't weigh in this morning as it's TTOM. Will wait till later in the week when the bloat leaves. I'm surprised, but today isn't as bloaty as usual. Less cardio, less cardio. Hopefully, that'll help. Did you read Beloved Heather's post yesterday in OD? Poor girl, she struggles so much with food allergies. How do you gain 12 pounds in 1 hour? I sure hope she can find a solution and a dr. or nutritionist that is familiar with her sensitivities. Awful about the drunk golfer. DH surprised me when he told me had watched Tiger play on Sunday. I know it would be a sport we could enjoy, not too much exertion for him and for some reason, I think he would be good at it.

Debra, know the feeling well of running late. I grew up with a procrastinating mother who was always late, but it never seemed to bother her. Just my Dad who was waiting out in the car, fuming. I ended up being just like my Dad, though I try not to fume and go with the flow.

Sandra, you're late too? Oh my! Hope you get lots done on your work today. Will you be looking for another nanny?

Lea, love the avatar! That's one flexible woman.

Wendy, will check that link in a few... Yep, my DH is a very good man. I think he's "gold". Of course, people that are good natured get dumped on a lot of times too. I sometimes have to jump in there and be the bi*** to stop others from taking advantage of him. Re: eyebrows, mine are sure thinning near the outer edges. Have to really pencil them in. Someday it would be nice to know BF%, but like you, I'm not that interested, unless it's cheap.

Gotta run,

Jeanette

Wendy,
Loved the link!!! Yummy! Thanks so much!!! So sensual and rich! Will you be getting one? I'd like to! LOL!

Jeanette

Hi all,

Today is the dreaded B&B, core+, and maybe some yoga. My upper body is fatigued from daily yoga recently. I think I wore DS out yesterday with a Shiva flow. When she did the wierd sideways turn I know he was like WTF?

RE - the nasty posts on the OD. Unfortunately since I've taken this job and met with a lot of parents I've realized one thing; there are a lot of angry unhappy people in the world and they try to spread their feelings of unhappiness.

Tracy

Jeanette: I'm starting to have my eyes on him... errr... it!}( ;)

Tracy: Yes, there does seem to be many who love to spread the hate. I get that feeling especially around TTOM.

Back to mopping.

Wendy

So sick!

Up long enough to stretch my legs and let you know I'll be MIA today. Didn't go last night, too sick.

Be good while I'm gone,

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

I must be asleeep already since I posted on yesterday's thread...I will attempt to copy it over here....DUH!

Just back for a quick hello before I head off for my daily nap. I did feel like Alice in Wonderland this morning since it was so foggy here and we were already late....don' know where my time went, all of a sudden I looked up and it was 7:30!!! Ooops! Anyhoo....just a couple of quickies....

Traci....
Will you post the link to the discussion on OD or STS that you were talking about...I always like reading Chris's responses to nastiness. Some people simply have no class whatsoever. And thanks for giving Wendy the *itch treatment too...at least I am not alone...LOL!

Nicole...
Poor dear...Sending healing vibes your way...but at least you had a good reason for ducking out on the reception! Reread the last line on Traci's posts...It is all about Eoin....He is the man!

Speaking of the man Eoin, I will definitely be visiting with him this afternoon and will give you guys some info on the new dvd....Also CBL's mood was drastically raised by this morning...I think he was just crabby. Again, it's good thing I can just send his cranky a$$ home so I don't have to deal with it. He was very perky today. Whatever....LOL!

Okay..off to nap...gotta set the alarm to make sure I am up in time to pick up the diva from school just in case I try to sleep 4 hours again! I will be back this evening to catch up with personals.

Kisses to all!!!!
Debra

How about that...I figured it out even in my stupor...Okay....bye again!!

Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 3/Week 12/Day 3
Workout: Back & Biceps / Ab Work / 2m run

The 2m run is finished, and half of B&B is done. :D Will finish the rest of the workouts after dance class tonight. Put on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn for a while, and they are feeling loose. :D I promised myself that I would not do any measurements until the whole round of the X is finished. Yesterday oldest DD said that my stomach was much smaller. Guess when you are looking at yourself everyday you don't notice the changes. Chalk one up to good eating. I'm back up to a 10 min mile for my running on the TM, will be different once I can get outside. Will start adding inclines into the run starting on Wednesday. I have to really make sure I continue down this positive track.

Sneezing has stopped. Must have been something in the air with the little bit of melting we had yesterday. More snow on the way for today. ;(

Traci, I looked at the blog, and all I can say is WOW!!!! The STS is looking awsome. :7 Hope that Cathe corrects the back rounding by the boys though. I just noticed it in the one with Jay and one guy in the background. Her back is straight and his is rounded. Took a look at the Barry's too. Now they look great, but the dang pill shaped ball is just a bit different. :7 :7 I just took a quick glance and will look at the little infomercial when I have more time. But I'm going to cave on these, I just know it. I'm feeling better and better about my bod after seeing 61%bf for your client. Hope the positive results your client gets will be motivation to continue.

Debra, Looks like you where not the only one running late this morning. WTG on the test and your presentation. Malificent is my fav villian also. The whole family did go see Enchanted at the theater, and we will be getting that one on DVD. Susan makes a great villian. :7 :7

Sandra, Will be interested in the Feb rotation that you have come up with. Hey I'm not totally committed to the Feb rotation. So if you want to just do what you are doing until you feel like a plus rotation, then I'm sure I can find something I might want to do. Hmmmmm..... New Barry's. :7 :7 :7 I am so wishy washy at this point on what I want to do after this round. Almost like the way I was after the first round of X. :7 :7 :7 Ab Hits does make combos out of different ab work, and it has a mix and match feature too. And if you where wanting to kill your abs, you could play all the workouts together.

Lea, I really like Kristin McGee in her MTV Yoga. She has two of them called MTV Yoga, and MTV Power Yoga. The only thing is she does the vinyasa flow series at the beginning verrrry fast. She holds the standing and stretch poses for a good length of time. :D Love the bunny slippers, I still need to get a pair of those.

Wendy, I see that we where thinking along the same lines on the BF. I will try and check out the George link when I have a chance, must be something to do with a machine. :7 :7 :7

Jeanette, Your GM is very fortunate to have a daughter and GD like you and your Mom. Oh PUB ab work is a good one. Bet your abs are talking to ya tomorrow. I always forget that one too.

Tracy, I love how you are working that son of yours. :D I haven't been to OD in a while, is everyone getting cabin fever and being nasty. :D To bad there isn't a little smiley that can say tsk tsk. :D

Nicole, Now you have the bug too!!! Take care of yourself.

Christiane, Hope your daughter gets to where she needs to be. What a crazy time you have been having just this last month. :D Glad you where able to spend time with your DH too.

Have to get to work!

Laurie

Hi Everyone

Boy, I’m I late posting today I had a pretty good weekend I wasn’t feeling all that good. Saturday, I stepped on my scale just for the heck of it and I’m down 3.5 lbs, I am happy about that. But, it was all down hill once I found out I lost a few lbs. Sunday was just a bad eating day, you name I ate it. Teddy come home with hot chicken wings and French fries last night I was bad, but onward today, I’m only 2 lbs from my goal weigh well after last night probably 3:*

Saturday: I ended up taking an unplanned rest day, but hey, it probably was needed.
Sunday :I did cardio coach #5 & MIS upper body + abs
Monday: hour jog

Nicole: I hope you feel better, everyone I know is sick, flu is spreading like crazy. ((hugs))

Jeanette: Glad you enjoyed PUB, it is an excellent upper body workout, nice work.

Lauie: Nice workout today;-)

This week, will be my lasts of S&H, time for me to move on, heading on to Gym Style:9 So happy Cathe is starting STS on March 8th It’s a must have.

Just finished Kenpo Cardio+, and PLB standing legs. I think I'll be feeling this one tomorrow. I need a shower, then I'll come back and actually talk with you all! I've read everything; interesting stuff going on around here.

BBS,
Sandra

Lunch went well. I just realized I served grilled bread for lunch! Grilled swiss cheese sandwich stuffed with turkey slices, crisp bacon, tomato and thousand island dressing... spinach salad with hard boiled egg, feta cheese, mandarin orange slices and red wine vinaigrette... french fries... slices of pound cake brushed with melted butter and lemon zest lightly browned and topped with whipped cream and raspberries.:9 I feel huge... excuse me... had to unbutton my jeans!:eek: I need help.;)

Sandra: Thank you for lurking. I'm going to try out his pull-up recommendations. Hopefully, it will help build up my reps.

Who has the iron woody bands? Christiane? How do you like them? Which bands did you get?

Math calls. Then it's off to Michaels. The girls want to decorate their hats for Crazy Hat Day. joy

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
Wendy

Okay! Toddler's napping and the tea is hot. A good time to chat!

For anyone curious, here's what I'm thinking of doing with the Feb rotation, to allow for use of the Plus weight workouts. I'm going to swap Tuesday's circuit workout for either UB+ or TB+, and instead of resting on Thursday, will do the cardio premix of Tuesday's circuit. Make sense? If I'm too exhausted without a rest day, I could always just insert a rest day and create an 8 day week. Some cardios might get swapped just for the fun-factor (or lack of one), as well. Here's how my rotaiton looks:

WEEK ONE:
MON Kick Max
TUES Upper Body+; Abs/Core+
WEDS Imax3; CM #1
THURS Drill Max cardio (or one of the cardio premixes)
FRI SH Chest & Back
SAT SH Legs & Shoulders
SUN SH Tri & Bi's

WEEK TWO:
MON Imax1
TUES Total Body+
WEDS Power Max (or a swap with Amy B's ASC)
THURS BodyMax2 step & power circuits premix; BM2 abs
FRI GS Chest & Triceps
SAT GS Legs; CM #2
SUN GS Back, Shoulders, Biceps

WEEK THREE:
MON Imax2; Cardio & Weight abs
TUES Upper Body+; Abs/Core+
WEDS LowMax
THURS Circuit Max (or one of Amy B's hi/lo workouts, or Kickbox Extreme)
FRI SH Chest & Back
SAT SH Legs & Shoulders
SUN SH Tri & Bi's

WEEK FOUR:
MON Amy B's ASCII
TUES Total Body+
WEDS Maximum Intensity Cardio (or another one of Amy B's hi/lo workouts)
THURS BodyMax step and power circuits; Ab Ripper X
FRI GS Chest & Triceps
SAT GS Legs; CM #3
SUN GS Back, Shoulders, Biceps

Any takers?
Sandra

Traci....How'd the new fat blaster workout go? Are the boys smelling pretty? Is the house smelling pretty? It's so odd how people are freaking out so much about STS. Like it's being forced on them or something. You're not interested? Don't buy! There's a ton of other workouts on the market. Yes, let's get a conference call in to Cathe, shall we? Let's make it happen!

Debra....Did you get all caught up? See, again you make the dating thing sound so appealing; not feeling the love today? Go home! LOL! I can't wait to hear what you think of the new Eoin!

Lea....Back on the treadmill? Lovely!! Is that lady in your inspiration for how you want to age? :) That's an hilarious picture. Can't say I'd give MTV much credit for putting out a tough workout, either.

Wendy....If Cathe's ankles are the size of your wrists, then that means they're the size of my thumb. The thesis is indeed progressing, thank you for asking. Who knew that if you actually put some time into it, it could get done? I always approached it like a fungus: leave it alone in the dark, and eventually it would grow. Wrong approach, I guess. Ah, I'm going to be so green with envy when you all are retreating at Debra's without me. But at a minimum $700 airfare, it's just not going to happen. I need a paying job. I likey the commercial very much! I'm curious: do stores like that actually exist in the US, or is that just for the commercial? Okay, what was going on with the gourmet, delicious lunch today? What'd I miss?

Jeanette....PUB is such a good workout! You're ordering STS?? Yay! You must be leaning out, and it's starting to get noticeable!! Do the happy dance!! Nope, not looking for another nanny. I don't need someone on a permanent basis; just for spurts here and there. It's too difficult to find someone who's available like that. And the way I'm working right now should be fine.

Tracy....Was this your last B&B, or do you still have one more go round?

Nicole....Feel better soon! It was only a matter of time, I suppose. (((hugs)))

Laurie....It's tough to figure out where to go after the X, isn't it? Woohoo on the loose jeans!!!! That's the best reward, IMO. And a noticeably smaller stomach? You Go!!!

Teddygirl....Congrats on the weight loss! Chicken wings and french fries are a huge red light meal for me; I could live on that.

Ding! Dinner's ready! Have a great night!
Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.