Xers.... Finally it's Friday

Hi again,

Today is LL and a run. That should be interesting!

Have you all noticed how many checkins there are? The list seems to have tripled. I'm glad people are using them and I'm always thankful that Cathe provides us with the opportunity.

I don't have time for all personals, but I'll catch a few.

Debra - Hang in there. I still think that it will probably be better in the long run; especially if things have been difficult for a long time. It's just hard to get over.

Teddygirl - What's on tap today? Are you following a rotation or doing your own thing? What happened to the X?

Sandra - I see you did GS for 3 weeks. Did you do legs once a week? Are you following a rotation? I'm going to stick with this leg/butt rotation then either go heavy or hopefully the new series will come.

Traci - How are you doing? Any more clients? Are you still doing the Turbo Training?

Wendy - I'm trying to increase my protein, not so much to gain. I can almost feel an immediate difference in the hardness of my muscles. DH says I can gain 5lbs, but 5 lbs of muscle will be hard to put on. I looked at some of the girls' diets in Oxegen and I'm just not willing to eat like that. I already eat quite differently than most people. We had lunch at work yesterday in a cafeteria and I just can't believe what some people eat. Get the toe clip pedals or better yet, the clipless shoes and pedals. It makes such a difference, although there is a learning curve and I fell over several times before I got the hang of it.

Amy - I hope the desert was delicious. DH GF, the one on the diet, brought over 2 huge pieces of cake from the Cheesecake Factory. I just went to bed so I wouldn't consume any.

Jeanette - I hope you enjoy the visit with your sister. Does she ride bikes?

Laurie - I'm with your DD. I can't stand Jari Love. There is something about the way she looks that drives me nuts. I know people love the format of those workouts, but I didn't. Luckily I only paid $5 for the one I have. It's definitly a dust collector for me.

Cheryl - I may try a modified S.H.I.T. today when I run. It will be a nice change from SS.

Nicole - The stress with DH etc. is always a factor. I just do the best I can to stay clear, which aggravates him even more. Have you ever been in a no win situation?

Swifty - You are officially on your second X rotation? I want to wait until after a rotation with Cathe's new series, then I'll be there too.

Hi to Jenn and anyone I missed. Off to fix my food and hurry out. This has been a long week.

Tracy

[font face="tahoma"]Happy Friday Xers![font/tahoma]

Yesterday I ended up doing Tom Holland’s Total Body Workout 2 – 25 fast paced minutes of compound moves- 3 rounds and was pretty darn intensive. I went really easy on the legs as I have a “REAL” legs day today!

General Stuff
Got first round pics taken for website- will be posting them later today…Not THRILLED with them but will suffice until I have my lean week in about 12 days. Will re-take. Should have a few posted on each page by afternoon. I am just not a photo genic person- thats not a put-down its just that some people are & some not... When people meet me I usually get- Oh - You are so much prettier than in that pic I saw... LOL. I have ONE pic taken with my niece back 10 years ago that is on my "Family Wall" - I would use that for every single head shot if I could- natural- happy smile & a great hair day...Hmmmmmm can Walgreen Photo scan that one? LOLOL

Workout:
GS Legs- oh lordy help me! My booty is STILL tender!!!!

P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S
::::::::::******:::::::::::::::::::::**********:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::******

[i ]AMY[/i]
THANKS A LOT – I gained 4#s on my hips reading your birthday dessert! MEAN WOMAN! :7 :7 So happy you had a good birthday sweetie- nothing like a wonderful meal to kick off a great year!

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
Just more hugs and kisses today for you. I so wish I could actually do something for you! BE CAREFUL on your drive- your mind is heavy these days… Have a FABULOUS time. We all love you!

[i ]JEANETTE-X[/i]:
Thanks for cart suggestion- I’m looking all over the internet… With Personal Home Trainers being so big past few years there’s just got to be something out there… I KNOW California Trainers have something- maybe I’ll plan a looksie while I’m out there in October. Had to :7 :7 – we have the same veins!!!! Feet & hands poppin’ rest of body- MIA! Lol ~ Hope you are thoroughly enjoying your visitors- I bet you are the perfect hostess! ENJOY and take a pic with sis so we can see the family!

[i ]CHERYL[/i]
^5 on your workout yesterday! This Leanness Lifestyle must be providing you with TONS of energy! You ROCK!!!!! Thanks for email woman- I’m getting right on that one! BTW: I do believe your coach is giving you wonderfully accurate info about diet/exercise. I don’t LIKE it- but I find its true for me.

[i ]NICOLE-X[/i]:
FUN workout on your schedule yesterday! I love the hi/lo in SJP- That music makes me feel like my life has no limits!

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
Looks like we are both having a hard legs day with Cathe! “Enjoy” LL!!! Hope your day settled a bit yesterday- That waking up late can throw a whole day sometimes. I LOVE and would give my right arm for the vascular look- are we sure he’s just not being a little jealous? EAT GIRL EAT ~~~~ OUCH- be careful with the tight booty and back connection- I LNOW you KNOW that but I cringe at thought of you on IL again. LOVE your KickBox Mish Mosh…:7 :7 Wrote that one down! On the topic of eating vs exercise… I would never had been a believer in how much the quality of nutrition effects how the body ultimately ends up looking until the past 5 years. As with most things I think hormones play a big role in the processing of nutrients as well. For 20 years all I did was aerobics but ate whatever I wanted (typical American diet) and had the best shaped body… I could run an extra 3 miles to work of a few cocktails etc… That has certainly not been the case in past 5 years. So I got long winded to say that I am 10000% in agreement with your post on this topic! :7 :7

[i ]SANDRA-X[/i]
Lol on your day of week/workout association! That’s how I was during X- It was like YEAH WEDNESDAY- No Plyo for 7 days! :7 :7 I did get a short email from my friend- she didn’t mention DOMS but I had given her a Training Feedback form to fill out and shoot back- She gave me 2 things she would like me to do more of in our next session- 1 is touch her muscle for the first few reps so she makes sure she is targeting it correctly and second- was a specific related to core work- she likes when we did drills together- IE: Crunch up & hit my hand or the medicine ball toss across the room… Good useful feedback. Hope YOGA got done today and dentist was kind to you!

[i ]WENDY-X[/i]
OH GIRL- I so hope you haven’t done additional damage to your foot! Didn’t your PT tell you NOT to attempt to do cardio & step etc…. FIRE THAT PERSON! Well look at the accomplishments list woman! I knew your silence yesterday meant PRODUCTIVITY!:7 :7

[i ]TEDDYGIRL[/i]
You poor poor girl- We need our TG fixed and back in fighting form. Hope the bubbles took all your cares away. xxooxoxxo

[i ]LAURIE-XX[/i]
^5 DD and tell her I TOTALLY agree about Jari’s demeanor! LIGHTEN UP I say! :7 :7 Gosh I’m sorry about so much rain- it really is feast or famine for all of this year. OMG on the runner! How dreadful- I am constantly amazed by how so many people are living with blinders on the past few years. It’s like the world has gone into a ME Zone and to hell with the rest of us. I am so saddened for her. My DB’s aren’t adjustable kind- I’m thinking with this client I’ll take the 12’s & 10’s next week then bring 3 various tension bands. We’ll see how that goes. And YES we are all rooting for you to be the first XXX’er! I can feature you on my website- Here’s what working out at home can do for you!!!!:7 :7

[i ]JENN[/i]
Hope all is well- & you are feeling better!!!

[i ]CAROL[/i]
Hope you are doing OK with new schooling schedule!

[i ]Swifty-X[/i]
Glad you breezed thru!!!! BUSY time for you- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Happy DD Birthday today! Play and have a great time!

Off to bay late afternoon- no computer this time- so anyone I miss later- Have a FABULOUS weekend!
:7 :7

Good morning,

Off to do GS Biceps, Low Impact Step, and an ab workout with the stability ball (either CM#2, or BG bonus abs). If time permits, some yoga, if not, I'll do it a bit later on today. I did get 60 mins of Yoga Shakti done yesterday. Felt great.

Have a great workout today!
SandraX

Happy Friday Xers!!

Sorry to be MIA yesterday, just a very busy rest day (again). No workout, but we had to cram all our usual 4(ish) hrs of homeschooling into about 3-3.5 b/c I had to take DS back to the ortho to get the braces put on. He is, of course, sore, but fine. Instead of my workout I actually got to READ a book I wanted to! lol. It's a rare treat around here being so busy. But, I managed to finish up Order of the Phoenix (I've read it before, just re-reading) and started Half Blood Prince (am I the only one on the planet who hasn't read the new book yet?!) Today it's back to the grind. I have GS Legs on tap this afternoon, but at least I won't have to rush to get the schoolwork done :D We're also going over to some friends' house tonight for dinner, so I don't even have to cook :D :D :D

Traci-X -- I am NOT an AM workout person ;-) I only do it if I won't otherwise get to workout, lol. What new stuff does Tony have in the works??

Amy -- DH and I don't do mornings, either.

Laurie -- We had a ton of rain this week, too. It's STILL not cleared up, but at least the rain's stopped for now. It's also been really cool for August (highs in the 60s!) but tomorrow it's supposed to be sunny and 95 8) I hope your knee feels better soon!!

Cheryl -- That sounds like quite a workout!! I fired the LL coach, lol, he did nothing for me and when I ate his way, I never had enough energy to do workouts properly. He was a jerk about cancelling, too, and charged my card after I told him to cancel the acct. I hope you get more out of it than I did!! And you're right, Cathe is MUCH more fun than clean eating!!

Anointed -- UGH! Sorry to hear about your tooth troubles. I hope you're able to eat again and get back to feeling more normal!

Nicole -- LOL about cutting class ;-) I bet my DS would (at least math) if he could get away with it!

Swifty -- I hope you and your DH had a nice evening together in spite of your DD's bday today. My older DD's bday is 6 days after our anniversary, but we always try to celebrate them separately.

SandraX -- I hear ya on the one legged ball roll-ins. I'll be tackling those today, too. I've neglected my legs enough this summer that I need to make sure I do every rep to it's fullest, lol.

Debra -- Sometimes I don't have any DOMS until 2 days after a workout, either. Those are usually the times it's really bad and lasts quite awhile, lol. I hope it eases for you some today. (((hugs))) for your emotional issues.

Wendy -- I'm glad you'll be able to trick your bike out for not a lot of $$!! You sure got a lot accomplished yesterday :D I would love to borrow your extra copy of Ancient History Based Writing Lessons and look it over :D :D :D Thanks for the offer!

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!!

Carol

Traci-X -- Your site looks great!! My only comment is that on your services, internet services and checkout page, your pictures look like they're squashed on the page and not in proper proportions. I hope you get some paying clients soon! Your service sounds awesome!!

Carol

Happy and Totally focused Friday to all!

The SBT and ARX felt so smooth and strong. If only I could feel this pumped each and every day.

Whatever Tony does that makes P90X fun for me he knows how to do it. Music, set, mix of cast members, relaxed attitude? A little of each}(

Anniversary was uneventful :-( DD is :) it's her b-day. She is showering me with ((((xxxxx)))). What's that all about?

? - Do any of you ladies that attended the RT recall the move we did lying on the floor with the ball and catching it with our feet? This exercise made me :) and the fun factor was high and the burn was great. If so do you think this was a new move (as I do not own Cathe's complete collection?)

Traci - Very impressive website. Very very nice! You look fab darling!:7 Go get those clients they are everywhere just waiting to benefit from your services. The hairdresser, cosmetic counters, anywhere you act one on one.

Wendy - take that check to the shop and buy yourself #1 comfortable cool helmet if there is $$ left go for some mt. bike shoes (they have a stiffer sole vs. athletic shoes) with the option of making them clipless. Clipless was the best thing I ever did to improve my speed and strength. But watch out for the tipping factor as Tracy said. Have fun riding!:7 Thanks for keeping the other posted on my whereabouts and whatnots. You are fab! DH and I will consider your pose and pic post one of these days. He rode today and the high is to be 90+ with 100% humidity. He is }( won't catch me out there at 5 PM riding the hills. Do you ride in the AM when it's cooler? Are you having the same type weather there? Enjoy the caverns.

Uh oh, Gotta go I'm late for work. I'll check back later from work.

Good Morning Ladies,

Okay, for those who recommend getting clip pedals... Do you think that might be going overboard for a hybrid bike? For some reason, I thought that clip pedals were more appropriate for a road bike. I doubt I'll be taking this one on the road. It'll be more for town and trail.

Tracy-X: Morning Early Bird! Yes, I noticed the number of check-ins have grown. Still think ours rocks!!!! You've gotta be eating better than the average American. I consider myself the average eater. I don't go to extremes, but there's a lot of room for improvement!

Traci-X: You've been busy! Love the pictures! I didn't check out the proportions closely as my eyes haven't fully adjusted to being awake. I'll take a closer look tonight. Love your highlights!

Carol: You can HAVE my extra copy of theme based lessons! Um...I haven't read any of the books you mentioned! Does that make me a bad homeschooler?;-) Enjoy the night out!

AmyX: Yes, Mom. I promise safety first. Helmet is #1 on my shopping list.:7 Which sole is preferred? Stop considering!:7 :7 :7 I think dh might think we're biased and say that you're the buff one! :p ;) We sometimes have similar weather as y'all. It's supposed to get hot and humid today. But, I've gotta dress the kiddos warm as we'll be in a cold, dark cave. I have no morning riding plans. I'm with you!Although, you workout in the morning!!! Crazy! LOL Tell dd [font color=pink font size=+2]Happy Birthday!!!![/font]

SandraX: Go Sandra Go! Lift a little extra for me.:7 ;)

Gotta get dressed and go exploring!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL
Wendy

Morning,

Tracey: I swear every time I start P90x program SOMETHING always something throw me off track, but onward and forward, right. Your workout this morning ROCK!

Tracie: I had to laugh at what you said about taking pictures x( I RUN from camera I HATE taking pictures, all I can see our my HUGE white bucky beaver teeth minus '2' lol:+ Really tho, I look better in person to, WEBSITE is FAB absolutly FABULOUS :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ghost staff this morning, only 4 of us here today, not working hard at all, well I do have a few reports to do, but play time:p :p

This morning, even with little sleep, I did 30 minute jog then L&G. I pushed it out, my girlfriend and I always laugh about that, when I say I pushed it out. I didn’t realized I said it so much, until she brought to my attn, when she calls, and ask, whatcha doing? me, I just pushed out my workout, she said I tickle her with that pushed it out. I had to think about, I do say that, laughed so hard, she had me crying, Any who, pushed it out this morning:+ :+

Okay, look like I’ll be in Virginia next weekend, leaving on the 30th and returning Sept 3, my brother wants all family members, those of us whos able to travel car or by plane to come stay with him and his wife. My brother retired in the Navy did 20 plus years just brought another 5 bedroom home. Okay need to look busy, back later.

Good morning,
Been so busy with company, studying, little errands but I'll do the best I can with personals this morning before shower time. Today was Cardio Fusion All Step premix and then abs/planks from SJP. Good workout.

Laurie, your DD is right about Jari Love. IMO she sure doesn't have the personality and warmth that Cathe has. Maybe she will get better though. I do, however, get good results when I do her workouts. So sorry about the gal that got hit. What is wrong with drivers nowadays? LOL re: your DD pointing out Jari's bad form. Wish the relatives would have joined me this morning for my workout, but nobody stirred. My sister has put on some weight. Last year she was doing really well. Darn it. A tile project will be for next year I think. As soon as the woods open up for woodcutting, we'll be out there. Winter will be here before you know it. Send some of that rain this way!

Wendy, please take it easy on that foot and wear proper shoes girl! Clipless pedals are great, I have them on my mtn. bike too. You will love them. You want to be pedaling circles on your bike, not mashing down with each stroke. Think about scraping mud off the bottom of your foot at the down stroke. Can't do that without clips. My mtn. bike has clipless on one side and flat platform on the other, for when I don't want to be clipped in. Lots of people fall when learning, but knock on wood, I haven't yet. The bike sale thing sounds really good. Bet you can find some good ones. The test I'm taking is for a promotion at work. It's the Associate Governmental Program Analyst position. Not sure how to even study for it. Oh well.

Cheryl, I think you are right on about the eating. I know that in my head, but have not been doing so well on it. Good S.H.I.T. workout for you for sure!

Teddygirl, so sorry about the tooth, you have just not had things going your way in that regard. Hopefully, this is the end of your tooth problems for a while. I have to get a permanent crown cemented on next week.

Nicole, I really like your workouts. Let me know how the rotation goes. What is it focusing on? I wish I wasn't working during the day and could enjoy my sis. Today they will be at Lassen Park and tomorrow is our big 4-wheeler ride. I'm excited about that one. It will definitely be cooler up where we are going. Pretty warm yesterday here in Susanville. Think it was expected to be 95 degrees.
Thanks for the compliments on the tile. I found it a fun project for sure and can't wait to do the bathroom next year.

Swifty, hope your anniversary was a good one. We usually don't do anything and then tell each other we'll go out to dinner later, which rarely happens. After 28 years, that's a lot of dinners waiting to happen! Bet the pose down was fun, any pictures? Swifty, you are so right with your advice on clipless for Wendy, regardless of her riding a hybrid or not.

Sandra, how'd it go with the downloading of music? Created any new mishmoses of Cardio Coach? Are you baking and decorating this weekend?

Debra, what did you find out about the chair? Hope you get some answers on it. Are you going to see BFF? Whatever you choose, hope you can try to relax and find some peace.

Tracy, I would love the veiny look. Please send those my way and I'll send you some extra BF, okay? My sister doesn't ride bikes. Wish she'd find something she likes to do on a consistent basis. She's put on some weight and I know she's not happy about it. I haven't spoken to her at all about it. She has to do it herself.

Traci, I love, love, love your website. Anyone obtaining your services is one lucky person!!!! Got more clients lined up yet? You look so strong and healthy in all of your pictures, and of course, very beautiful!!!! You are that way outside AND even more important, on the inside. So lucky to have you in my life.... Far from being a perfect hostess, I got my step out this morning but kept Cardio Fusion turned down fairly low. No one got up to join me.

Carol, I've only read the first HP book, so how sad is that? I haven't even seen the newest movie. You are one busy gal.

Ooooh, time to get in the shower.

See y'all later,

Jeanette

Morning Xers,

Today will be Cardio & Weights my all time favorite workout of Cathe's. :)

Have a lot of things to get done for this weekend, so I will be busy tonight. Oldest DD's Xcountry meet was cancelled yesterday because of rain. Thunder and lightening included.

Traci, The pics on your web page look great, wait YOU look great! :D Now all you need is the clients. Got an e-mail from BB today, and they have teamed up with Bowflex on their SelectTech Dumbells. :) I would love the 552's, and I can get payments as low as $6 per month. How many years would it take me to pay these dumbbells off. :7 What a racket.

Tracy, I noticed the same thing this morning about the check-ins. Maybe it was because I had to search this thread out. Usually that isn't the case. :) Yep, Jari isn't going to be one that I pull out too often.

Swifty, I agree with you on the way Tony presents his workouts. I like his attitude. And now as I am doing more of Cathe's workouts, I actually listen to what she is saying. :) Funny that all of Tony's yacking has actually made me really listen to what the other instructors are saying. Not just zoning anymore. :) Give your DD Happy Birthday wishes. And of course a belated Happy Anniversary to you also.

TG, You made me LOL at the pushing it! Get back on that P90X bandwagon, it does a body good. :)

Nicole, I wish I could send this rain to you. We have had way too much in such a short time. It is suppose to rain some more today, and it was raining on my way to work this morning. x( Yep I will have DD do PUB with me next week. Should be a fun one to try. :)

Wendy, I had to smile that you meet another biker, and of course chatted with him. How cool that there is a new place for you to get inexpensive nice bikes.

Have to get going on my work, next week is going to be really boring around here. Or it could be very busy. We are in shutdown, so all the backlog of maintenance work can get done.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi, everyone - more tired today and did 32 min. premix of GS chest/tri's and 20 min. of Low Max. Had meant to do all of Low Max, but I think I'm needing a rest day. Oh well.

Off to check out Traci's website updates }( }( ;-)

TGIF, everyone!

Cheryl

Back for a quick check-in. NOt getting any work done at work though.

Jeanette - I took a good look at your pic trail and you are so lovely. What a smile!:) You are goooorrrrgeous! Must be all that fresh air bicycling getting to you. I have yet to look back and read how your Oregon trail ride was. It's on my must do list. Have fun with your sis!

Wendy - Histoy of pedals. Once upon a time the pros used cages and a v-clip on their pedal and the pedals were called clips. A clipless pedal has no cage or v-clip hence term clipless.
I have a pair of pedals I could send you. Actually DH offered them to you. Provided you want to go clipless. You will need to buy a pair of shimano shoes- (mt. bike type) to use with these pedals (avg $45). Make sure the clips on the sole of the shoes have a round tip with 6% float. This will enable you to have a slight twist on the pedal stroke. (I believe that is the correct terminology and advice given to you via DH) He sets me up with all my bike stuff. Happy pedaling whatever you decide.

Sandra - What are you decorating for? I baked a scratch cake for DD, because you bake this type. Otherwise I would have pulled out Betty Crocker. I put it in the freezer on Mon. My plan is to make a seven minute frosting. Do you know if I can tint this type of frosting. I did not see mention of it in my cookbook only tinting the buttercream recipe.

Checking back out to get some office work done. Bye!

OMG GUYS! I JUST GOT MY FIRST PAYING CLIENT!!!!

I sent out an intro email to all my address book this morning- some people just casual acquantances... ONE JUST EMAILED and is signed up for 12 sessions!!!!!!

Zippity I'm all excited- actually crying I'm so happy!!!!

Thanks for all the feedback guys- I promise to get back for personals before day is out.....

Carol- I looked up the pic pages you referred to- on my screen (BIG ONE) they look OK- Does that make a difference? Can anyone else let me know if the pics look funky? Some are smaller intentionally but they look proportioned to me.. Let me know- I mght have to use a different computer screen to adjust.

Thanks again! Running off to Happy Dance with my TIRED Gym Style'd legs! xxoxoxoxo

Wow, it's Friday and today is a yoga day:) It's been a long time since I had a day that only yoga was on the books and I'm looking forward to it!

WendyX, I remember you dropped the bar on your foot:p I thought you said just your toe still hurts. Are you going to the bike shop today? I'm sure the money is just burning a whole in your pocket:) $80? I'd like to see that. My DH bike shorts cost that much:p Maybe I'll come to PA to purchase his gear:)

TracyX, I'm anxious to try LL since I just purchased it. I do have quite a few CTX in my new rotation but no LL this month. Yes, I know what you mean about a no win situation. It's like that with my DH sometimes. Depression runs in his family so he can be very moody sometimes but after 10 years, I too have learned to steer clear at times. You are lucky in that your eating probably helps you deal with it better. Mine just gets worse and I find myself eating crud because I get so worked up about my life. Lately I've just been overwhelmed on where to start. I have to have a plan first then I can stick to it.

SwiftyX, So sad I won't have you as a partner in November:( Enjoy the X and look forward to your XX statys with Laurie:) Tell your DD I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Traci-X, Wow!!! You are one HOT mama}( See if I pester enough:D Hope your booty feels better after your workout. Yoga would help;) Have a great time at the bay and easy on that bootay:p

Carol, I know how DS is feeling with braces. My DS is getting anxious about getting them removed. I have never read any of the Harry Potter books so don't feel out of the loop. I'm not even on the map:D Glad you don't have to cook tonight. It's pizza and movie night around here. I make the pizza myself so it's extra yummy:9

SandraX, Are you addicted to yoga? I need to make more time for it. I am so glad it's on tap for today since TTOM finally arrived. Good timing I should say and I already had it planned for today:) How are the girls doing? Pestering you insesently? Mine go back to school in a little over a week so I'm excited for some sense of normalcy.

Anointed, How nice to be with all of your family:) It's close enough to your birthday to make it a birthday celebration!!

JeanetteX, Bummer you have to work today while the rest of the family plays:( The new rotation focuses on overall strength. I lift heavy! It feels good so far and I hope it will improve my overall strength.

LaurieXX, thanks for trying to send rain my way:) Have fun with C&W and your busy evening!

DebraX, Hope you're off to BFF's!!

BBL,

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Swifty: I just went back and read yesterday’s activities I apologize for not wishing you and yours a happy anniversary. So here it goes HAPPY ANNIVERSARY:)

Wendy: To your lovely dd HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)

Tracie: told ya, I’m doing the happy dances with you :p :p

Nicole: I need to look a little buff for trip, tonight I’m going to push out P90X {{{something}}} or maaaaybe MIS UB or mish mosh them together who knows, but tonight pushing hard x( Yoga enjoy ;-)

Cheryl, Is it your birthday today? I have it written down but I wasn't sure. If it is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Traci-X, YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A paying client:):):):D:D:p:p

Anointed, Don't you just love a good excuse to get buff:D

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.