Xers ~ Wild Saturday~

teddy16410

Cathlete
[font face="arial narrow"]Happy Saturday Gang![/font/ arial narrow]

***WORKOUT***
~LowMax + PLB Floor~
Client at 9am today – looking forward to that! ~ yesterday did Firm it Up Standing with my own music and the workout FLEW by and took the boredom factor out that I seem to have with all SS – also did StretchMax Band & Ball Segments… Felt better than I had in 2 weeks (shoulder)! Keeping Mondays appt no matter what tho, as someone said to me this is not just a bothersome issue anymore its my livelihood- no messing around.~ DH off to San Antonio today to look at, test drive and MOST LIKELY buy a new boat. Haven’t been talking about it because it just “is what it is”….

~~~~~~~~ P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S From Yesterday ~~~~~~~
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****::::****::::::***

[font face="book antiqua"][i ]LEA- X (aka: BB) [/i][font/ book antiqua]
Happy Beach Day! Ahhhhhhhhhh- the memories of the people watching in those places down South… Great W/o… I’ll probably never do Body Max’s as produced… too long to have one DVD going! LOL ~~ Why not kick DH out to the couch on snore nights? LOL ~~~ Have a great weekend

[font face="tahoma"][i ]Jeanette- X[/i][font/ tahoma]
I think you are off the puter for the weekend… XXOOXOXO

[font face="tahoma"][i ]Amy[/i][font/ tahoma]
Miss you and hope work went well…. Are you excited about being through with Velocity Diet?

[font face="tahoma"][i ]Laurie - XX[/i][font/ tahoma]
CAMPING??? What is up with all you Xer’s??? Hope DD and pals have a blast tho!!

[font face="tahoma"][i ]Tracy - X[/i][font/ tahoma]
Sure hope the mean parents didn’t gobble you up yesterday! Could be you were put in jail for beating one of them tho…. Anyway- ITS SATURDAY!!!!! xxooxoxxo

[font face="tahoma"][i ]WENDY-X[/i][font/ tahoma]
Sorry I wanst much help yesterday on your w/o… my head wasn’t in the game obviously! I just KNEW you’d find something that fit your mood to! {{{hugies}}

[font face="tahoma"][i ]CHERYL[/i][font/ tahoma]
Hope you are planning a wonderful run this weekend!

[font face="tahoma"][i ]DEBRA - X[/i][font/ tahoma]
So sorry things are bumpy again on the homefront… I suppose until this is all settled and everyone is moving forward that there will be difficult days. It is nice to jump on here tho and read everyones posts – someone can ALWAYS put me in a good mood too. XXOOXXOX ~ Happy Ms Meez is back and dancing… AWESOME long yoga! I bet it felt good combined with massage week!!! As far as SH- I say good decision not doing it this week… You really have to be focused imo… Even on a GOOD day those can turn me “blah” LOVE the results but the workouts sure don’t make me go zippity! LOL

[font face="tahoma"][i ]TeddyGirl[/i][font/ tahoma]
At the DMV I hope!!!!!!! Ypu and WendyX must be twins separated at birth! A long walk sounds so nice! Hope you got the 8-9hours sleep you were hoping for. Do you always have to take sleeping pills? My that seems like it would get dangerous after awhile… have you tried Melatonin? Just take care of yourself. Hope you and GK have a FABULOUS weekend!!

[font face="tahoma"][i ]SANDRA - X[/i][font/ tahoma]
WHERE ARE YOU???? My morning just isn’t the same without sharing a little coffee time together. XXOO

[font face="tahoma"][i ]Nicole - X[/i][font/ tahoma]
What is callenetics? To lazy to look it up this morning…LOL~~Very nice you have a family pizza & movie night… I think all you moms that do that maybe don’t fully realize the impact. My family had so many issues that I know as I ponder my life choice of no children + being a commitment phobic until 40 was largely due to not seeing the good stuff in families. ~~ LOL on CA trip & pms! We actually looked at calendar as soon as we planned it (months ago) to see… With the natural hormones I can now make sure I am never in the same room with my mom during PMS! LOL~~~VERY happy that Grady is on the mend! What a scare that one was.

[font face="tahoma"][i ]Swifty - X[/i][font/ tahoma]
LOL on the lady with “the look!”! AWESOME way you are bringing it all around for those kind of results.. Do you attribute it to the cleaner eating more so this round? If not what do you believe has made the difference this time?

[font face="tahoma"][i ]Carol[/i][font/ tahoma]
Glad you have more concert memories that are so good! We used to go all the time but the traffic & crowds & prices all got out of control a few years back…. Now we just buy the Live DVD that most put out if we REALLY want to “see it”! LOLOLOL I think that’s our old age setting in. ~ I’ll try and weed thru my files to find the original source for the “cycle rotation” – may take me a week or so.

All Caught Up and ready to start the day…. I’d like to have my workouts cranked out before my client – maybe I wont feel so bloated!

*** BELOW IS A BLURB FROM BB STEVE EDWARDS I GOT IN MY EMAIL ABOUT NEW WORKOUTS***
Hi Everyone,

Last week I promised to catch up with the latest newsletter and, here I
am, still a couple of issues behind. I will do this soon but this
topic was particularly popular and I didn’t want to save it until later.
I’ll start by saying that the delay is due to a lot of time spent
going over our new workout videos. We have two new Tony Horton programs
that are outstanding. One is P90X +, a series of follow-up workouts to
P90X that are shorter, more intense, and more holistic. The other is Ten
Minute Trainer, a series of highly effective and entertaining 10-minute
workouts. Just how much can you get done in ten minutes? I think
you’ll be surprised. It’s great stuff.

HUGGIES!

Workout done~ W/U & 1-4 & Stretch of Lowmax plus PLB Calves, Floor & stretch.... Hamstrings UBER tight... LowMax was tougher than I thought for my shoulder because its so hard not to use your arms in that one...starting having twinges after 3rd cycle so did just one more and called it a day then moved on o PLB stuff.

Gotta get ready for client - great morning to all! :7

Morning :)

Rotation: week 2/MIS
AM: hour job + B&G abs
PM: GS push ups/MIS UB

Tracie: I got about 8 hours sleep, altho I woke up 3 times but thank goodness I was able to go back to sleep. I been up since 6:30 watching tv and now about to hit the treadie should be a pleasant run, not as tired as I was yesterday. I'm loving your workouts, you rock my friend. How's the RC feeling better?

Hi all,

I just typed a post and lost it. We got a new computer and the keyboard is slightly different. I'll bbl. I have to go fix DH breakfast so he can go get FIL.

Tracy

Good morning,

I really do have to make this quick today. The To-Do List is very long this weekend. It's 6:09am, and already I'm behind :p

For yesterday's workout I did Christi Taylor's Totally Cool Step. I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. Possibly her Totally Hot Cardio, or Cathe's Low Max. Or something else altogether. I'll probably decide as my hand is hovering over my dvd collection.

I really miss lifting weights!! The lump near my elbow is improving, but not disappeared. I really wish I could ice it more frequently, that would probably help. No time! No time! My hip is doing great. Mild lingering stiffness that goes away once I get moving. I'm going to crank things up a notch again next week and see how it goes.

I read all your posts from yesterday, and you guys gave me lots of laughs. Thanks!!!! I'm in the process of making 3 different cakes, have to make a batch of bread today, must thoroughly clean all 3 bathrooms, vaccuum the rugs, have hubby clean the hardwood floors, clean the windows, dust the upstairs, and generally tidy. And go to the store and buy things for tomorrow night's dinner. We're having DD#2's b-day dinner on Sunday; have invited friend's over. That's Cake #1. DD's actual b-day is Tuesday, so need to have another cake (cupcakes this time) for her little lunch she's going to have with her friend from next door. Then my Cake Course ends on Thursday night, culminating in an elaborately decorated cake that I need to bake and ice prior to class. I spent a large chunk of yesterday making all the flowers for the cake. I will be sure to take lots of pics of all of these.

Everyone here, but me, has been battling a nasty cold all week. At 10pm last night it became apparent that DD#2 has an ear infection. So, some time today I have to get her to the walk-in medi-centre and get her fixed. DH may have to do that. It has also become apparent this morning that I am finally developing the cold. Argh. Must go start the bread, and make 3 batches of fondant icing. I'm thinking of baking a cake just for me, and sweetening with liberal amounts of cough syrup.

I'm sorry I can't take the time to chat personally with everyone. I'm sending healing vibes to TraciX and JeanetteX; and happy day vibes to everyone!!!

SandraX

Sandra: Boy are you going to be busy:) cleaning 3 bathrooms consider that your workout for today, enjoy your day.

Morning workout is done, just as I thought my run was great, I did an hour run. and the time flew by so fast:7 On my way to get sticker, but first going too make me a protien drink throw some flax in it and 1/2 banana, then come back and do hm.....I don't no what but something may straighten up a bit, before I start MIS, ttys

Well my 9am client called at 8am with bladder infection so its 8:45 I have my workout done the house is cleaned & spotless (she was coming here)I am showered and ready for the day:eek: It seems a shame to take a nap now that I'm all ready to do something! Drasted Shoulder- I could do upper body if it werent on IL!

TracyX
HAPPY to see you are alive & well!!!

TeddyGirl
WooHoo! Donr we feel good already this early morning! Great news about 8 hour sleep.

SandraX
Happy yo hear you were just busy yesterday but must say i think you need an extra body to help with all you MUST do today! Glad you checked in to let us all in on your party house activities... I am sure you could get The Food Network out to film a few segments today. :7 See I have just found you yet ANOTHER job to do! XXOO

Going to surf the net a bit til I get some idea of what I'll do with myself while DH is in San Antonio:7

Good morning Xers. How is our Saturday? I woke up this morning to rain. Thank goodness, because we really need it(plus it gets me out of watering the lawn). I plan on doing some sort of yoga today. I watched a movie by Woody Harrelson last night called "Go Further" where he and friends are riding around in a bio-diesel fueled bus and going place to place speaking to people about organic food, the effect of cutting down trees for paper, etc. It was really cool. Anyway, he eats raw food and does a lot of yoga and it inspired me to do yoga today.

Traci X - I don't think that I am going to the beach today. Might be too wet. Youngest DS has a park class today(sports) so I am hoping that it stops raining so he can go play. I had him locked up yesterday because he had a really bad cold. It seems better now, thank goodness. Your workout today seems wonderful. Maybe I might do Stretch X instead. Hmmm...

Anointed - Thank goodness you got some sleep.

Tracy X - I am so sorry that you lost your post. How frustrating is that? I hope your day goes better.

Sandra X - Miss Busy Bee X, WOW!!! You sound really really busy. I missed out on all of your posts where you got injured. I am sorry that you have to go through all of that pain. You sure are a good mom having to go through so much trouble for your daughter. Your girls are really lucky. Sorry to hear that DD#2 is sick. I hope she feels better. I actually just picked up some grapefruit seed extract yesterday to get rid of colds quick. I heard it works wonders. We will see.

Nicole - How was pizza pizza and movie night? What did you see? We watched Nacho Libre last night. My oldest loves Jack Black. I hear you on the different personalities. My oldest is quiet while my youngest acts like a monkey.

Debra - You and Nicole inspired me on the Meez, so thank you. Have fun picking pumpkins. How fun. I can't wait until October to do that. I just love going to the farm. HA.

Wendy - Did you get one of the girls to walk on your back? That sounds lovely. Reminds me, I have to train my boys}( .

All right, off to do some yoga. Have a great Saturday.

Lea

Hi again,

Work yesterday was miserable, but luckily it was Friday. I came home and ran, which turned out to be a bust. It probably was the shoes, which I should have taken Traci's advice and thrown out, but it also could have been the MM abs, or the fact that I had to help lift a very heavy child to the toilet and had to get into a very awkward position. It is not my job to toilet, but we are short staffed and no one wants to lift this heavy kid. Whatever it was, was compounded by the lack of carbs in my system. It wasn't pretty. Anyway, my right glute tightened up so bad while I was running that I eventually had to walk the last bit. I did some Shiva to loosen it up, but it was still a little tight this am.

I'm not sure what I am doing today. My recovery week is over and I need to plan my workouts. I think that I'm going to do a couple of weeks of S&H. Plus, I want to ride my bike tomorrow.
I looked at myself in my workout mirror and I looked too skinny. I need to start eating more, but when you limit it to clean food, it requires prep. Plus, I've added protien powder to my morning milk, and that has seemed to curb my appetite for the rest of the day. Plus there is the recovery week weight loss too. It's so hard for me to eat enough of the right stuff.

Annointed - Congratulations on the success. Did you see those new push ups for P90X+?

Traci - Sorry about the client being sick today. I still think that you should see a dr. You don't want this to develop into something that is chronic and without the proper rehab it might. I'd still look into treatment protocols so you have an idea of what to expect. Soft tissue injuries are so tricky. Getting a new boat? Men always seem to have their priorities. Sounds like it is one of those things where there is not total agreement. I usually only argue those if it is really big, and then the ensuing fight/discussion is never pretty!

Sandra - I hope yo don't get sick. I've been eating an orange every day this week, because I just felt kind of on the verge of getting something.

Off to clean,

Tracy

Good morning ladies! Just popping on to say hello...I slept really late this morning...which as glorious...and still haven't done my workout. C'est la vie! I will do some sort of cardio or SH back and chest today...we'll see what I am in the mood for this afternoon. Had a great time with my friend last night...and feeling healthier and stronger mentally today.

No time for personals now...I have to go get ready to go pumpkin picking! I love autumn. I also love this farmer's market we are going to...they have some great organic veggies...it's all local farmers...sometimes you'll see this old man or woman out there with their little card table full of veggies out of their own garden...Love it! I may even be able to get some mums...The weather is supposed to tame down a bit this week and actually cool off. Then we'll be off to eat some NC barbecue..Yummo!

I will check back later this afternoon and catch up with personals...Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

Debra

Plant beneficial seeds, do your best and let go---Eion Finn

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

PY4H- Full Happiness

Getting ready to spend some alone time with Eoin:) I am glad I get to finish up the week with him, he is so good.

We watched Silverado for our movie night and the boys really liked it. We are western fans and watch a lot of Clint Eastwood and John Wayne. The other favorite for them is James Bond(old ones). I have to tell them, "That is not how you treat women", sometimes, as they can get a little rough.

We were supposed to get 1" of rain but it is dry as a bone out there. It spun north and Lea and Jeanette stole our rain;)

Traci-X, All dressed up and nowhere to go? Well, Wendell if off buying a boat sounds like someone needs to go buy something for herself:D Oh, I'm so bad:) Enjoy the alone time and go get a latte and enjoy the quiet. Can I come too? Here's a link for Callanetics: http://www.callanetics.com/ I have been using it for 20 years. My sister's and I used to do it with my mom when we were young. She gave us all a good base when it comes to fitness. I hope to do the same for my boys.

DebraX, Sounds like a wonderful day at the farmer's market. I wish we had more of those here. Glad you were able to relax and talk with a friend last night. It's good DD has grandma there to play with. Have fun picking pumpkins. We get to go on Oct. 5th. The boys go on a field trip there every year. It's a small family run farm with a few animals. So fun!

Anointed, So glad you were able to get 8 hours of sleep:D I posted to you late last night in my epic post:p

TracyX, I am always worried I am going to lose a post, especially one like last night's. I hope yours wasn't too long. So sorry your out of whack today. It is so frustrating when you feel like you're getting ahead and one thing can mess it upx( Shoes definitely make a difference when it comes to running or walking. I hope you get the new ones soon!

SandraX, Baking & cleaning, baking & cleaning! Sounds fun! Hope DD has a fun birthday week. Good luck on your final! I hope the rest of the swelling goes down soon and that your hip heals the rest of the way.

LeaX, So glad you got our rain! I wish we could have some too but it was either you or us since it is one storm. We watched Nacho Libre on a movie night and the boys though it was pretty funny. The part where he squeezes his buns is so gross:eek: I've never heard of that WH movie. Is it old or new?

Off to get a dose of sweet nectar:D

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Tracie: Yay! RC MUST be better if you made that statement good to hear:) Are you still seeing Doctor came Monday? If you do, needing a favor will you ask doc about Charley Horse in calf, do some probing for your girl :) Go shopping and buy something nice for your self

Debra: do you make pumkins seeds after digging out mr pumkin brains lol :eek: good that you had nice time with your friend. Enjoy your workout:)

Well sticker is on and my license is renewed. I had to stop a GE I’m was out of eggs & milk. Breakfast is in the oven, going to eat lite, then start part II workout. I hope eating 2 slices of turkey bacon and 2 egg whites and oatmeal will be enough, time to eat:9

Nicole - That's right. We got your rain. Thanks a lot!!!x( We needed it though. Very dry out here, don't you agree? Ah, there were several parts in Nacho Libre that were pretty gross to me, but of course, the boys laughed at those parts. The Woody Harrelson movie is old. I think 2001? But still very enjoyable, for me at least, to watch. There was even a part where they were in a part of California and they were being called freaks. So all of California is not as kooky I guess. Enjoy the dry day!!

Man oh man, just finishing my workout, I took me good ole time:) still have abs to dox(

I completed all GS push ups bb, that was sweet:) mind you, I took 30 seconds between each set, Then ,onto MIS, I did only 16 bb, Nice work! My GK are coming soon :D with pizza :9 I told her to bring them around 4, I wont have much time for self today, but it's all good. chat later need to do abs

Good Afternoon Ladies,

The boys and I stayed up till 2AM checking out ipods and zunes on the computer. They are trying to talk me into buying a zune instead. At least, I got a back rub out of it! Ha-Ha

Lea-X: Yes!!!! Train them!!!! Their wives will thank you!:7 It's been years since I seen an interview with Woody Harrelson. Last I remember, he was touting kemp and not achieving (um how to say this delicately) bliss while intimate with his SO. Something to do with yin/yang/energy. I don't know. I was lost after his public revelation of his intimate affairs. I love your Meez! Very tranquil. She's not standing in front of a ranch in Nevada is she?:eek: }( :+ ;)

Traci-X: Oh, I thought your comment was hilarious! It's so funny cuz it's true. I've been in such a funk lately, I forget how to bring it on. Unfortunately, I didn't have ANY time to fit anything in yesterday. By the time I finished with homeschool, cooking and cleaning, I had to run out the door for a meeting. Got home and had to pamper Phil and his calloused, blistered feet. It's been bordering on chaos here since he's working 7 days a week. I don't know what I'd do if I was a single mother. Lay on my bed curled up in a fetal position maybe?:7 ;) Have fun with your client!!! Continue to nurse you shoulder. Sorry about the new addition. Perhaps in time, you'll grow to love the new boat? Thanks for sharing the blurb from Steve Edwards! Can't wait to hear everyone's review on them.

Sandra-X: Pictures please. Do you plan on taking an advanced cake decorating class or jumping right into business? Oh, yum, a cherry cough syrup flavored icing.LOL I hope the colds clear up before the party. Nothing's happy with a toxic toddler handing out germ-filled thanks to guests on her special day! Will you be inviting the lice sharing family members?}( ;)

Tracy-X: OMW! I can't believe they had you lift him! Isn't that the PT's, OT's, or assistant's job? I would HAVE to draw the line there. She why I don't like watching other people's kids!!!!!!!! I know. Dh tells me that I'm cold, cold woman. Oh, well!:p Yep, that would probably do it for your back, glutes, legs, arms, energy, etc...! I hear you about eating enough of the right stuff. Yesterday, I had half of a Kashi Mediterranean Pizza for lunch. I really need to plan my menus better! It's a vicious cycle. No energy to plan, no energy from not planning. I weighed myself this morning. I'm down to 110 pounds. I'm seriously considering doing the X. That always helps stimulate my appetite!

Debra-X: Enjoy your day pumpkin picking. I sent dds with a neighbor to pick some this afternoon at a local fall festival. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet! Hey, that's not a bad idea. I never think to doctor up my processed foods. LOL

Nicole-X: I have Super Callanetics! I previewed it and never did it. The instructor was a bit creepy for me! My sister is planning on joining us for a 2 to 3 weeks in Jan. In our last conversation she demanded that we do nothing fun until she arrives!!! Yah! Like I'm going to sit inside a hut for 5-6 weeks until she arrives? HELLO!! That's NOT going to happen! So, when I told her that she got all bitchy about it. See, not logical. What's your dh got against whole grains?

TG: Have fun with the grandkids!!! ^^5^^ on today's workout!

Well, ladies off I go to push play... IMAX2!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Hi all,

I decided to do all of S&H upper in one session, so I did shoulders, triceps, biceps, then supersetted the back and chest exercises to move things along. I did take 2 hours, but now I'm done with that. I was going to split it up, but with having class 2 nights a week, I just don't have that luxury until one is over.

Wendy - My Dh wishes I would pamper him and he's probably just going to keep wishing. Better eat; I'm going to spend a little time this weekend cooking decent stuff.

Tracy

Fly By.... DH almost home with new addition to family... SMILE! - I just told him on phone now that we're broke again I made my last big purchase- A new juicer... He didnt even ask how much (I should have gotten the BIG ONE!) - he knows it aint as much as a new boat! }(

He actually called to tell me he had a WOODY! Can you believe it? That was for the boat BTW not me! }( }( }(

Just got THE PIT (martial arts)+ SPECIAL OPS workouts in the mail today.... The only one I can do is THE PIT - W/O #2 (LOWER BODY) until I get a clearance from Doc... It says.. "Works the lower body thru Squats, Lunges & Kick Combinations" - Guess thats what I'm doing Sunday:7

Back later after I stroke the new boat for a bit....

Hi, everyone! Just had to catch up on everyone's posts!

Traci - sorry your client got sick and bailed today - but glad you're feeling better - and I hope the boat shopping is fun - wow! There's a very nice thought.

Sandra, your day sounds intense! I agree with Teddygirl; cleaning 3 bathrooms is a workout in itself, indeed. The baking sounds much more interesting.

Debra, I am imagining you will have some ups and downs for some time to come, but the important thing is that you are moving in the generally right direction.

Tracy, sorry your run yesterday was terrible - but WOW on all of S&H upper in one session. That's ambitious. What a weekend warrior you are!

Teddygirl, enjoy that workout. Your breakfast sounds good.

I just finished up PUB - loved it! And am deciding if I want to add on some cardio now. I think I will. Yet to come.

Have a wonderful afternoon, everyone!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.