Xers ~ Tuesdays Challenge!~

teddy16410

Cathlete
[font face="tahoma"]Happy Cycle Day 24 Gang![font/tahoma]:p

DRILL MAX DAY! + Lower Body Solution Day 2
I am sooooo ready to work up a sweat after recovery week!

Training went very well again last night… My client walked in hugged me- teared up and said – “God I NEED you so much! No more vacations!” Now THAT was worth the price of admission!

~~~~~~~~ P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S ~~~~~~~
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****::::****::::::***

[i ]WENDY-X[/i]
Sweet Thailand dreams last night? ~ Whats w/ Phil & new X workouts? Do I need to call that man?! Please stop bowing to me for all my Leg work yesterday- start MASSAGING! LOLOLOL

[i ]CHERYL[/i]
You are officially MIA.... Hope you are OK!

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
Had visions of you being pulled by the ear back into your meeting! LOL – This too shall pass my dear. Do butt squeezes while sitting to take your mind off of it all!

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
Hope dinner with a good friend helped re-center you after a challenging day. My heart just aches for all you have to go thru… Endings are indeed sad. I remember my first marriage ending (age of 21) and it STILL to this day makes me sad… even tho it was unimaginable staying in the marriage. Just remember that the year is for a reason- what ultimately happens with you and DH is between the 2 of you. You’ll get ZERO judgments from me…. Unless its an abusive marriage I know that sometimes things/feelings can & do change- You keep following your heart XXOOXOXO

[i ]TEDDYGIRL[/i]
Hope BDAY was FABULOUS!!! Back to real world! ~ I TOTALLY am in 100% agreement with Tracy- Use MIS legs + some other lower for your weekly routine. 2 reasons… Risk of injury + You’ll miss hitting muscles in a different way (with a different set of exercises) so results may not be what you expect from all your focus. Just my thoughts….

[i ]JEANETTE-X[/i]:
ROF about your brain and Banana Rolls! I so relate to that! Keep taking care of that shin- the continued swelling makes it sound serious. ~ If I had to chop wood all winter I’d NEVER do a DVD workout!!! You are one tough gal!

[i ]LAURIE-XX[/i]
Well you must be on chemical 229 by now! LOL…. Gosh I don’t miss that about being in the real working world! Your post brought so many examples back to my mind of stupidity in projects! LOL Hope you can use w/o’s to de-stress.

[i ]LEA- X BB [/i]
I saw your sneak in post to TG! LOL Hope you are feeling better! Did you catch DR OZ on Oprah yesterday? RAW DIET!!!! He had me all pumped up! Also received Skinny Bitch in mail yesterday… Funny but the style of writing (thought I’d LOVE it!) actually is distracting me from content… Its not the fast read I was expecting.

[i ]SANDRA -X[/i]
You get Eoin and I’ll get Tony and we’ll compare notes! LOL~ You can have the full body and I’ll keep Kenpo/Plyo Hell! ~ OUCH on the hip! Goodness we are becoming the Xer Rehab Center! PLEASE be safe rather than sorry and do what you must to heal. That sounds DREADFUL! Xxoo Yes my sweetie pups were so excited…. Sandy wet the floor – Kabo threw himself on the floor and cried and Lukie ran in circles around my body until he had a little throwup- YEP all TRUE signs of love! LOL

[i ]NICOLE-X[/i]:
Sounds like you are all amped up for Yoga Week! I LOL’d at your Debra XDH reading here comment but then went – OH SH*T! I put nothing past lawyers in this day and age of computers… Did you know that in Texas they (lawyers) can use your EZ TAG information (TOLL ROADS) to create a case of spousal cheating/ lying about whereabouts etc…. I think its HORRID we have no privacy anymore. So sorry about your flood! I do hope nothing of value was ruined and that it was “just” a big inconvenience.

[i ]Swifty - X[/i]
52 day cycle YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLESS YOU for ever attempting X during that!!! Wait- is THAT what got you “flowing” again????? Glad to hear clean eating is a way of life these days!

All caught up and ready to THINK about starting todays FABULOUS MID & LOWER BODY ROTATION! I told my client last night that I’ll be REALLY mad if I develop the lower body of my dreams… that will PROVE that I just don’t work lower hard enough! THEN what will my excuse be????? LOL

XXOOXOXOXO TO ALL!

Hi all,

I don't have much time this morning. I am trying doing yoga before work. I'll have to see how it goes. I think I'm giving up on going in to work early because I never get to leave on time!

Jeanette and Sandra - I hope the injuries lighten up. It's no fun being hurt.

Traci - What Drill Max are you doing? Aren't you still on the IL list?

BBL, I hope everyone has a great day.

Tracy

Hi there all..Just saying hi...Should be doing SH chest and back today....maybe after lunch...still feeling a bit sluggish right now...Caught up with everyone last night...Traci...thanks for the kind words...be back in a bit to catch up...

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Tracy X ~ I'll be doing Cardio Leg Blast of DM... yeppers on the IL.... I was feeling great until this morning- I'm sure because of training last night and lifting the laundry soap MEGA SIZE dispenser all day yesterday (STILL doing that today!) ho-hum..... Stretching for upper on tap today as well.... Just pluggin'along. ~~ Hope your YOGA AM Experience was helpful in getting some kinks out from late meetings.

DEBRA X ~ Hope you got your license & cash picked up and YES I'd say that after a few years of marriage we tend to be less resilient to things such as Tailgating Parties! ;-) You'll get your workout in as planned no doubt- I have total faith in the Xer Toughness!

Good Morning Xers!

Today was S&H Tris & Bis, and I added the ab work in for the first time with this in quite a long time. It was a good workout, the slow pace matches my speed first thing in the morning!! lol I'm trying to decide when I want to start my X rotation... I was going to start in November with Wendy, but between Cathe not getting her new workouts out when I thought and Wendy's trip, I'm thinking December or January. I'm psyched to do a real X rotation, though :D I want to be able to do Cathe's new workouts for a good 4 week rotation or so before tackling the X.

One funny tidbit, we got a Wii the other day and DH is so sore from all the Wii sports, lol. It's amazing how much you have to actually move around when you play. You definitely get your body into it. I, of course, told him to work out more ;-) He did go through a phase of working out with me, but he got discouraged when I could lift more than he could :eek: lol. Men!

Debra -- I hear ya... I'm no morning person, either. I prefer to workout in the afternoon, but with all the kids' stuff going on, if I don't get up and do it, it doesn't get done :(

SandraX -- Thanks for the heads up on Eoin :D I could always do with some more nectar ;-)

Wendy -- Sounds like you've gotten things all figured out for your trip! How neat to be able to take your oldest with you :D I hope you have a fabulous time and the government doesn't trip you up too much in your quest to leave the country, lol. My sister is in the process of moving to Cairo for a year for work and her move has been delayed 2 mos and counting b/c of government paperwork. UGH! As for Mike's commute, we moved here when he was working in Wilmington and we were NORTH of Philly (in Bensalem) and he was commuting down this way... *sigh* You can't win, lol. He got a job in Center City and now commutes that way, but at least he can take the train all the way there! I didn't care for the city (went to Drexel, so I've lived there) and we didn't want to move when he got the job he has now. It's a tradeoff. Make sure you take time to push play this afternoon!

Nicole -- Thanks, it IS nice to have it done and out of the way :D No more talking myself into pushing play!! I don't have time to think about it, I'm still half asleep!!

Traci-X -- What an awesome payoff for your hard work with your client!!

Hi to everyone else! I hope you all have a great day!

Carol

Good Morning Ladies,

LIC is on tap for later today. Yes, I can. Yes, I can.

Traci-X: ROFL massaging you. Don't you have professionals that can do that for you?:p Don't tell me you haven't trained Sandy how to give paw rubs.:7 ;) I'm so sorry to hear your shoulder isn't improving. What an awesome welcome back reception from your babies and client! You're so loved!!!!

Tracy-X: I hope you are getting enough sleep. Somehow, I think if I worked out in the AM like y'all, I would only do yoga. Now, get to work!!!!:7 ;)

Debra-Dear: You are simply not conditioned for tailgating. Maybe, if you work real hard, you'll be able to grill all sorts of clean foods with a margarita in hand for your dd's college football games. Hope your day is full of bliss!

Hi to all who follows. BBL

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!
Wendy

Oh Carol, Why not push it back till Feb 08? LOL Hey, if you start a round now, you can do Round 2 with me. Then we'll both be double XXers at the same time!:7 I'm contemplating doing the X till I leave. I'm not sure I'll work out any while there. Unless it's hiking, swimming or canoeing. I have a funny feeling, my mom will be putting me to work in the fields at some point too. LOL Sorry to hear about your sister's paperwork. But, how cool that will be once she's cleared to go! Will you be visiting her? Man, that doesn't sound fun moving all over the area. At least dh can take the train to CC. I wish they would re-open the train lines to my town. Too expensive to fix the tracks? They should invest in it regardless. The 422 traffic is horrible during rush hour. And, my house would be worth a lot more money! :)

Okay, gotta blow dry the twins' hair.

Blowing kisses to all!
Wendy

Okay...so, I'm back sooner rather than later...I have definitely decided to do my workout after lunch time...Just can't seem to get motivated this morning. Let me catch up a bit with personals...and then I can get started with all the other things I need to do today (even though I don't want to!).

Traci...How great for you that your new found career is already giving you lots of satisfaction! And, of course, good for your client too. I would say that my relationship with XDH was a bit emotionally abusive...but never physical. I am actually starting to see a counselor to help get me through this tough time. Thanks for all of your kind words...I can use all the hugs I can get right now! Sorry your shoulder is acting up still. Those darn laundry detergent things are huge, aren't they! Wish I was there to do your laundry for you...no, wait, it may never get done then....I still have about 10 loads to do myself...LOL!

Nicole....No, XDH doesn't pay attention to that sort of details...He knows that I chat on here, but I'm sure he doesn't even remember the website....LOL! Hope your laundry went okay last night with no major snafus. How did you like Eion yesterday? Did you feel the nectar and honey?

Wendy...You're right that things are really hard to navigate when traveling out of the country...At least you are getting everything taken care of now instead of waiting until the last minute. So many people do that and then it's this huge rush to get everything done. Do you also have to have a visa to go to Thailand....or just a passport? To go to Russia you have to have a visa, too, which is really where all the hassle occurs. And, no, those darn dust bunnies seem to be making more babies...you know how bunnies are..LOL! No way am I moving again...except across town when we have to sell this house....especially not to CA...do you know what the cost of living is there??? LOL! Sorry you didn't get your workout in, but today is another day. Just get those girls doing some independent reading and get you bottom in gear.

Jeanette...We had shish kabobs for the tailgating and last night I made spaghetti...which I probably haven't done in over a year...It turned out okay...a bit spicy, though....I needed to tone down the pepper flakes a bit...lol! Would love to have some pics of your tiling project...My email is [email protected] whenever you get the chance. When is your next golf lesson? The weather is just starting to break here....it's actually getting pretty cool at night, which will make for some great riding in the mornings. How is your shin feeling?

Tracy....Have fun with yoga...More meetings tonight I guess?

Okay...that's it for now...gotta get some laundry done...and maybe kill a dust bunny or two. I'll bbl to check on you guys.

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Good morning,

Thank you again for all the BD wishes:7 :7 :7

My son’s and there girlfriends came by with wine, cake, ice-cream, pizza, hot wings and gifts, they caught me by surprise wasn’t expecting that. Ladies, we ended up having a party, laughter and tears of joy. I really had a great time with them and my GK. It was FABULOUS

I awoke a little tired not really, more lazy than anything, from weekend festivities. Yesterday, I did not have the chances to do MIS upper body as anticipated. BUT, I got legs reeeeal gooddddddd. It really was a good thing, I got in extra walk.

Tracie and Debra: thank you for the advices; I really was planning to do things that way, but for this week it’s MIS x 2. Thank you.

This morning, I did Imax 1 and tonight GS drop sets & MIS UB & abs, I really was looking foward to working my UB 4 times this week.

Got to run, I have lots of work to catch up on, I will return.

;-)

Teddygirl...Glad you had a great birthday! How wonderful of your family to surprise you. I am sure your legs are feeling toasty today.

Carol...Good for you for getting your workout in this morning...I bow to you, o goddess of the am fitness routine! I am pumped about Cathe's new workouts too...I am sure I will stumble a bit on the step stuff...I am such a klutz, but they all look like fun!

Okay...a completely off the subject question...Does anyone know how to change my user name on here? I tried everything I could think of last night and couldn't figure out how to do it...You can change your password, but not your user name...I guess I could email SNM, but though I would try you guys first. I have been using aschendell for so many websites...but it is actually my XDH's first initial tacked on to the beginning of our last name, and just don't feel like looking at it so much...Is that bad?? Anyway, if any of you computer whizzes know how to do it...let me know...Thanks!

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

My goodness, it never rains but it pours. My back/hip is still sore this morning, but better than yesterday. Still not good enough for me to want to do Cardio Fusion, which is what the rotation calls for today. Then last night I noticed that there is this tender spot near my left elbow. There's this small squishy lump that if you press will move around a bit. I think this might be a case of bursitis? Does that sound like bursitis to any of you? If it is, then the prescription is to rest the joint, etc for about a week. So, I appear to be out of options today: no upper or lower body work! So what should I do???? Plan to do absolutely nothing for a week? (that could be dangerous: I may enjoy the extra sleep and never start again!!).

TraciX - Your kids' reaction to your arrival is hilariously sweet. It's nice to know you were missed!! And the comment by the client was wonderful, too. Sounds like you've got yourself a long-term job! I know you're resting your shoulder these days; are you doing anything specifically to help it heal?

TracyX - Yoga first thing in the morning sounds like a really pleasant way to start each day. I found out about Eoin's new dvd on his new website (www.eoinfinnyoga.com). I don't think there's any way to preorder it, though (maybe through Amazon?).

DebraX - Are you now living in the area where you grew up? What I mean is, are these friends you're seeing old friends from school, etc.? I had a dream last night that I had a night of debauchery. I remember it being fun, but being terribly worried about how bad I was going to feel the next day. Growing up is no fun.

WendyX - Yes, you absolutely CAN do LIC! It's fun!! I read your post last week about how all the kids will be taken care of, and I really envy that you have relatives who can help you out like that. I'll bet you're going to miss everyone a lot, though. Eldest DD must feel so special to be able to go with you!

Carol - I've never minded SH as an early morning workout, either. I'm rather sluggish first thing, and it's nice to be able to sit still for long periods of time :)

Good morning to Nicole (I'm SO sorry I missed you yesterday! I look forward to hearing the Bread Report), JeanetteX (hearth pics?), LaurieXX (I'll be happy to let you test the new P90X+ workouts on my behalf), Amy, Swift AmyX, LeaX, and Cheryl (I think I missed you too!! My bad!).

Time to get the kiddo off to school.
SandraX

Good morning,
Today was CTX All Step and abs and stretch. I used 2 risers, but modified any impact and the up and backs for my shin. Nice little workout. Today is my golf class after work. Also trying to get things together for camping on Friday afternoon.

Traci, that is sooo cool about your client missing you so much! I'm not surprised as we miss you terribly when you aren't here either. The nice thing about this new woodstove is that I think there will be much less woodchopping than before. Cutting wood is not my idea of a good time. I just go out with DH for safety purposes and to help him out. If I could reduce that time, that will leave more for fun!! Not sure what's up with the shin. I'm going to just give it some more time. It's slowly getting better in that I don't have to modify how I walk anymore. I can just picture your dogs so happy to see you return! Yep, all signs of love!!! Maybe it's picking up the coffee pot that's hurting your shoulder LOL! That's the position that bothers my elbow. Also taking a milk jug out of the fridge. No problem if my arm is closer to my body though.

Tracy, hope your week goes well for you. It's no fun having aches and pains for sure. I've been pretty fortunate so far, until now. I have no problem modifying or not doing something if it bothers me. Step today felt so much better than it did last week.

Wendy, hope you get LIC in today, you busy girl you! Did you fall asleep with the Thailand travel guide on your chest? I mean the book silly!

Debra, I copied your new email and will send the pictures. I sent the pictures last week to your old email address and it came back undeliverable. Will try again. Fall riding is so wonderful, mornings may be a bit cool. I have some arm warmers that slip on that I absolutely love. They are nice in the morning when it's a bit cool, but as you warm up, you can easily slip them off and stuff in a back jersey pocket. They are a really nice accessory for those transitional times. Shin is still a bit sore, not healing as quickly as I'd like of course, but I'm sure will get there. Golf class is today after work. I have to sit in training all day long at work today so will be anxious to get outside. Think it may be a bit nippier today so will bring a sweatshirt or something light to the golf class. We have class from 5-7, rain or shine. It's bunny season, isn't it? Mine are beyond controlling.

Carol, good workout today. What kind of Wii sports is your DH doing? I may join you guys for Round 2 of the X in February.

Teddygirl, your birthday party sounds like so much fun and such a satisfying time with your family. I think as I get older, I sure appreciate my family more and more. Nice when everyone gets along. Hope you have a great day at work today.

BBL,

Jeanette

ITS STILL DRILL MAX DAY! + Lower Body Solution Day 2

~~~~~~~~ P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S ~~~~~~~
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****::::****::::::***

[i ]WENDY-X[/i]
I swear between Sandys hips, my arm and Wendells back we look like an old folks home around here… Medications EVERYWHERE! The sweet smell of ben gay- ice packs ~ Its actually pretty funny. ~ So how many NEW clothes will you be shopping for between now & December? Get that CC ready!

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
LOL~ I’m working out WITH you today! I decided 3pm sounds good…. My legs are pretty darn sore after yesterday so I figure they can use alonger than 24 hour rest… You have many many hugs coming your way… matter of fact if I thought I could get you out to Houston we’d do it in person! ~ LOVE your new avatar! You are losing body fat I can see & TRUST me you didn’t have that much to lose to begin with! HOT MAMA!!!! ~ LOL on laundry… It’s the one thing I cant stand to pile up… My mom was the absolute WORST housekeeper and for some reason the laundry became my adult issue… Now as far as dust/dirt- I’m cool with that! ~ User name… Cant be changed just start anew… I tried to do it last year after I saw how creatively cute so many of them were…. No go~ Ya trying to dodge us??? LOL- Maybe we can use one for OD and 1 for here! LOL

[i ]TEDDYGIRL[/i] WOW on your birthday celebration! I just love hearing about your family… I am fairly distant (emotionally as well as geographically) from mine. You INSPIE me to do better.

[i ]JEANETTE-X[/i]:
Two risers is quite adventuresome with that shin! I NEVER use 2 for aerobic step any longer… ROFL about coffee pot! I do think you are on to something! How on earth can I possibly modify that???? Have a wonderful golf class! When do you get graduation pics taken????? The ONLY good picture of me in recent years is a “posed” golf shot that DH took when I rode along in Cabo when we got married! I look like a natural! LOL

[i ]LEA- X BB [/i]
You’d be so PROUD of me! I had pears/strawberries/almonds for breakfast! Not a pan or chicken in site! LOL~ What is your preferred RAW Bodybuilders www? I found a few but none that looked overly exciting on the food idea front.

[i ]SANDRA -X[/i]
{{{{{{{{{{{HUGGIES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} My GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! Take a recovery week QUICK!!!!! I know nothing about Bursitis but I did think only old people got it! LOLOL We KNOW you cant be old because I have 5 or 6 years on you! Eat CLEAN and take a full week off…. TRUST ME! ~ “JUST” stretching shoulder and doing easy movements for range of motion… like arm circles- those felt good last night (did them w/ client)…. If I didn’t use it so much in everyday activities I think I’d be better off… Unless its in the moment of pain I forget and do stupid things. I think I’ll venture out today to look for a shoulder brace and just take it off to stretch & train.

[i ]Carol[/i] WOOHOO on an AWESOME workout today! You are going strong!

XXOOXOXOXO TO ALL!

Hi, everyone!! I'm alive! I'm still here!

Just back in town from a wonderful weekend in Denver. Did Firm It up in the hotel on Saturday a.m., but missed my workouts Sunday and Monday. Today ran 60 min. and will finish up with the B&G Bonus sections. We had so much fun.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Teddygirl!!

Sandra, I know what bursitis is - used to get it on the inside of my knee. Yes, take it easy!

Traci, it sounds like you are tearing it up as usual. How are your client sessions going? I'm sure it's all going well.

Have a great morning, everyone!

Cheryl

Round2/Phase 1/Week 4/Day 7/REst as Baron Long and Lean Yoga

At work and I'm crampy, but nothing a smooth ride on the trail and some tylenol won't help. The weather is gorgeous and not a cloud in the sky! I should feel better once I get out of work and outside for some fresh air.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

To all xer's! Have a great workout and splendid day!

Don't know if I'll be bbl. x( but will try.

Cheryl
GREAT to see you back and safe! No doubt you needed the rest days.

Swifty X
Glad you are so perky today! ttom is no match for you!

Just spent 25.00 on shoulder braces etc.... CANT figure out how to friggin put them on...........very frustrated as arm is jerking my chain today..... Gotta wait til DH arrives in PM to wear the dang things!x(

Tracie: thanks for reminding me about DM it would definitely work well with this rotation. Nice workout today.

Cheryl: Glad you had fun…fun…fun…

Bryan Kest Yoga "Sweat"

Good morning ladies,

It's another beautiful day in CA! Who could ask for more than cool mornings and a high of 75:D Oh, I know, a garage that doesn't smell like stinky feet:p I am still letting it air out before I check for damage. My DH ammo was on the ground and he's not too happy about that. I hope I didn't ruin it. I would feel worse if he hadn't done the same thing once;)

Traci-X, I heard about that toll road business, pretty bad if you ask me. What a confidence booster to have a client say that:) I do think you will have a great lower body at the end of this. I know that it would take an upper ody injury to make me concentrate on working the lower body:p DM Cardio Leg Blast is fun and tough! Have fun with that shoulder brace:p

DebraX, Look at you hot mama! Great avatar:) XDH will be sorry he didn't put you at the top of his list;) I can hear it in your post, your due for a yoga week:D You know I'm going to keep pestering you!LOL! I think to change your user name you have to start a new profile. I don't think it will matter though.

TracyX, Did you get your yoga in? Which one did you end up doing? How is your not so helpful assistant? Your probably used to picking up her slack but I'd be going crazy:p

WendyX, LIC is great fun! You'll find it easy to start and fun to finish:) How was the Thailand reading? Is that on your itinerary for a bedtime story until November?

Carol, LOL, I am half asleep sometimes too and too tired to argue:p

Anointed, It sounds like you had a great birthday! Spending time with family is always enjoyable for you it seems. I feel the same way about mine. I come from a family of seven children and we love all being together:)

JeanetteX, How is your golf class going? Are you learning a lot? Does your DH play? I guess if he doesn't you could keep practicing with the priest:) Oh yeah, camping this weekend? I bet it will be nice. It's starting to feel more like fall:D

SandraX, Went to read over the recipe before I started yesterday and realized I had to have the oats soaking for a bit before I started woops! I have them soaking today so I can make it this afternoon:) So sorry to hear you're on the IL with Traci:( I don't know if that would be bursitis or not. I have had that in my shoulder but there was no lump. Bursitis is an inflammation so it's possible.

Cheryl, Glad you had a fun weekend and managed to get your workouts in:) Business must be good!

Must go do yoga but I'll be back,

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Hey, gang!!!

Week 3 of the Shake diet is done and over and I've tallied up 8 lbs lost......and this is TTOM!!!

Debra- I don't think that it's bad to want to change you screen name. I just don't think that you can. I think that you have to create a new account to do that.

Wendy- NO I have not received my Paiva order yet, in fact, I didn't even receive my confirmation email! I called the customer service and they said that they shipped my order, though.....except the Nike Shox O-drive shoes I ordered because they were out of stock.....even though the website said that they were in stock! I'm a bit disappointed because I was looking forward to those shoes, but that's the way it goes when a company is going out of business.

Traci- I'm sorry about the old folks' home! Welcome to my world! My house is constatly looking like that because of DH's ice packs all over the place!

Nicole- I am sorry to hear about your basement fiasco!

Well, nothing else much to say, and nothing much planned for today. I have a workout in there somewhere, but I'm not sure what yet.

:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.