Xers *Tantalizing Thursday Tidbits*

teddy16410

Cathlete
HAPPY Thursday
Buff Xer’s! :7
جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججججج
Phase 2/ Day 53 / Shoulders & Arms /Rd 2
Cycle Day 11: Hard! }(
Doubles: Thigh Trimmer (PHH) + Landscaping (STILL PENDING!)
جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججج

Hope all is well in everyone’s world this morning- LONG weekend just right around the corner for most of us! :7 How will everyone be handling workouts if going out of town? I need to get a plan because we’ll be gone til Monday night.

Funeral Service was nice and again not too emotional- just a lot of laughter and great stories about Aunt Helen- Her 25 yr old grand daughter gave eulogy and truly helped us all see just how much fun Aunt Helen has always been! A TON of laughter in the church… Even her minister said that “Its really hard to be sad when a life has been lived so well for so long.” I totally agree! 91 here we come! :7

Back with personals in a bit-

For those losing sleep over my gassiness :7 – I am much better today! Drank double my usual water yesterday and ate a very light dinner – that may be the trick for me with vegan eating.

• Tracy X
o Boy you are hopping busy these days! I hope you are getting some sort of compensation for taking it all on earlier than planned! I have no desire or patience to work with parents! I see how my friends/family with kids can rationalize any and all behavior- they all have raised perfect angels ya know! I’ll keep good thoughts for you as you near the end of year.
o FABULOUS compliment from DH! Is he a workout guy? I just wonder since he is verbal about how your body changes with exercise… Mine rarely says a word but I think its because he’s just not into “hard bodies” and all it takes to get there.

• Debra X
o LOL on tummy not happy with “healthy” food! I so get that one! Little black dresses in all sizes? OH MY! I bet you have a ton of them Ms Shopper! The JOY of no DH around all the time- hairy legs!! LOL Mine are awful all winter as I live in sweat pants. Hope SH got done for you!

• Amy
o Sounds like you are doing workouts that will get you back in the saddle again! Good for you- sometimes its better to do a non X rather than a half –a** X. You have found a new favorite restaurant eh? If Wendell & I EVER get your way that will be a must do-!

• Nicole
o Great job making yourself “bring it” with biceps! I was thinking that I may need to lighten a bit as my arms & rarely feel the burn anymore- My arms and wrists fatigue too fast with heavier weight. The good thing for you is that if you find you are getting “too big” for your taste then it’s a quick solve! Don’t ya love Dr Oz? I am trying to get DH to try the nasal pot thing but he thinks I’m crazy! He suffers so much and lives 365 days a year on meds… I refuse to take the stuff myself.

• TeddyGirl
o Hope PS Legs was great last night! I really like that series – Like a “little GS” to me. What time you getting out of there for the weekend? If I miss you later know that I am thinking of you – be safe with whatever you end up doing for fun! Watermellon prices are out of control here too this year- I paid 5.99 2 weeks ago and last week they were up to 7.00…. Its holiday gouge time I guess. I can wait til Monday to get a deal!

Off to jump start the day!
:7

Good morning,

No time last night to post as I rode my bike for a tough hill climb after work, then came home and started working on getting the camp trailer ready for our planned departure to the woods on Friday morning. Ran into a problem in that the batteries are not getting the power to the trailer. Maybe an inverter problem? DH has a friend that's an electrician that hopefully can come over after work today and check it out. Why oh why do we have to work on these things at the last minute? Drives me nuts, but the worst that can happen here is that we don't have power to run the pump for running water in the trailer, also no lights, but we can use lamps or such for that. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's nothing big.

Amy, I think by all means, do a workout that makes you feel good. I had a facial once and absolutely loved it. I miss my monthly massages, sigh. Where did you and DH go for dinner?

Traci, I love the sleep talking "Oh Mr. Clinton,..." LOL!! Re: oatmeal, I like the quick, cook in 2 minutes kind in the microwave. I did try the steel cut oats, but they were too chewy for me, and not worth the mess to make, plus they take a long time. I'm an instant results kind of girl. Yep, we have the BESTEST DH's around. Mine has his moments, as do most, but most of the time, he's a steady eddy.

Debra, oh I wish I lived near you!!! I would love to go to the antique swap meets and we could go exploring on the bikes together! I'm glad you don't have to do all the painting. With those beautiful new floors, I'd be afraid of spilling paint or something. I once borrowed a power roller to paint with, had just filled the reservoir with paint, hoisted it up and it all fell apart, paint and all. Paint ran down my leg, filled my tennis shoe, splashed up on the rock wall, woodstove, everywhere!!! I had not connected the reservoir to the roller correctly. AAAAGGGHHHH! I never used it again. Of course this won't happen to you. So nice that they had a going away party for you!!! What a nice, nice surprise!!! What Pilates DVD's are you doing? Anything you can recommend?

Nicole, so you kicked it up on B&B? I'm probably the most guilty one of not always looking for the big burn with weights. Have your arms increased in size? Mine did a little, but after the X, I went to a Slim Series rotation that really leaned me out more, for smaller, tighter muscles, which I like for me.

Teddygirl, another long night with company? Did your X come over and cook? I love most foods, but watermelon is about the only thing I don't like. It's the texture that gets to me. It's my Friday today too. Have tomorrow off from work!!

Tracy, nice to get feedback from your DH on your physique. You've done so very well. Sorry things are so busy at work. Glad you are sleeping better. I'm a side and back sleeper.

Wendy, did you crash yesterday, or are you up to your eyeballs in painting? That CC is just calling my name in the refrigerator. Have to save it for DS's birthday. If it wasn't for that...

Have GS Shoulders and Lowmax premix this morning. May sub with a different cardio as my legs are still tired from last night's bike ride.

BBL,

Jeanette

Good Morning. Just waking up, but still plan on heading back for another few winks.

Jeanette- Here's a link to where DH and I had dinner-http://www.dineglobalgrill.com/contact.html
The atmosphere was awesome, but we figured out that we needed to go early because by 7:30p, the place was packed out and super noisy (either that, or it was the party of 10 at the next table!)

Tracy- I hope that you are able to get settled into your new "jobs", yes, plural! I can totally understand about the frustration with the parents of kids with disabilities! I know that that child is what their main concern is about, but they don't realize that you have their child AND everyone else's child to worry about as well!

Debra- I have a neti pot and use it when I have sinus infection. I got mine from www.isabellacatalog.com. It came with the salt you use as well as a zinc additive for anti-microbial properties. It feels really good (afterwards) because it rinses all that crud out, but also moistens the passages. I later found that I could have gotton one at my local health food store, but it didn't come with the salt or zinc liquid.

Traci- I hope that the landscaping goes off without a hitch! Please send some (or all) your rain towards us! We are SO dry here that's it's not funny....either that, or move here so that the kids leave you alone!

Everyone else....I hope that you have a good day. I did RS yesterday and it felt AWESOME!! I only did it with no risers, because of my knees, but it still felt great and it worked the heart good! Today is going to be weights, probably upper body. I am working on a new eating plan and doing LOTS of homework for it (that's where I've been lately) because the P90X eating plan was too low on carbs for me, so I would fly off the wagon and into the carb ocean to wallow! I have yet to get my eating back under control, but today is the first day of the new eating plan. I'll report back when I get more comfortable with it and let you all know how it's going and the specifics if you want.

Hi all,

Today is a run/walk/walking lunges up hill, some plyo and then Shiva fliud yoga, which is wonderful.

Traci - There is a fine line between working out for strength and then increasing the reps. After doing low reps, I found that I had to be careful with higher reps because even with lighter weights it seemed to cause minor strains. Now I have been prefatiguing the muscles with a few sets with med weights then doing 1 set with a sort of heavy, but not X heavy weight and can fatigue the muscles with 8-10 reps with a not as heavy weight. I'm still building lots of lean muscles. You can also prefatigue with various push ups, and of course, my favorite, pull/chin ups, even if assisted. I've found that you don't have to constantly use heavy weights to develop strength. I could still do one armed rows with 35s the other day, 3 sets of 10 and I haven't picked up 35s in weeks; I could have gone heavier, but didn't because of my back. I like the endurance strength mix because I think that in the long run it is more functional. Also, put some yoga in after an upper body workout. You'd be amazed what that does over time.

Jeanette - Enjoy your camping trip. I wish I was going camping, but DD and DS went to a bike race so I'm home with my other DS. My plan is to paint the bathroom.

Amy - Yes, finding the right eating plan for your personality and workout routines is tough. I've been doing so good with less carbs, but I think that was partly successful because I have been doing less cardio because of my back. Now that I've added in more cardio, I find the carb craving coming back and the performance impacted by lower carbs. I'm not sure what the balance will be for me, but I like the way I look with less carbs. I do know that not letting myself reach the point of over the edge starvation saves me hundreds of binge calories. The downside is the planning that it takes to keep the right food available.

Later guys,

Tracy

Good morning,

TraciX - when are you going to get that landscaping done? What exactly are you doing? Making a Japanese garden? I have nothing to contribute to the interior decorating conversation, either. It's amazing how little interest I have in it, given that I have an entire brand-new house sitting here waiting for a little love. DH is finally at the stage of wall-painting in our basement, and I've let him pick all the colours and plan it all out. DD#1 is having a ball giving him suggestions and ideas. I just sit and watch with detached amusement. He could leave them with the primer coat on, and I wouldn't notice or complain. Just get the furniture organized and some shelves put up, please!!! To switch topics back to my favourite discussion: have you ever heard of the British tv show "You Are What You Eat"? I bought Gillian's cookbook, and it's loaded with great vegan recipes. The cookbook has the same name as the tv show. She recommends food-combining, but I'm really not going to go there. If you're looking for more ideas and recipes, check out the book, by Gillian McKeith. I made Furhman's Mexican Lentils last night....oh yum!! Super simple to make, filling, and yummy. I also had a salad of mixed greens, sliced strawberries, toasted almonds, avocado, and low-fat Poppyseed dressing. I could live on that. It took me 5 days to start to get cravings and withdrawl sypmtoms. Actually, it took me until the weekend LOL. I always have the hardest time with sticking with healthy foods on the weekends. I'm very conditioned to thinking of them as "treat" times. If you start to feel rundown in a few days, give yourself a couple of days to see if things improve, before deciding to change anything. Keep your workouts gentle during that time, as well. To answer your question from yesterday, I'm not deliberately trying to do killer workouts, just picking the ones that seem like fun to me, and will make the time I spend doing them worthwhile. I do like to do one intense cardio session a week - have always been like that. I try to make it the session that makes all the other cardio sessions seem easy. No cardio for me today, though. Just upper body weights and yoga. Sounds nice and relaxing. The funeral services y-day sound really nice. It's obvious that Aunt Helen will be missed.

Teddygirl - You're free today! Free!!! So, what workout did you end up doing last night? I don't do Strong Legs & abs very often (if you're referring to the Pure Strength series?). Do you use a 15lb body bar for the floor work, as Cathe does? I use my unweighted barbell, which weighs 18lbs. Always makes it seem hard. LGX is another workout I've never tried. I've heard good things about it. Hmmmm. Guess what might pop up on my rotation soon...

JeanetteX - Oh, now I understand the "metric" part of the "century" ride. The Tour de l'Alberta that DH does every year has both a 100km and a 100mile loop. Nice bike ride last night! I'll be doing GS shoulders with you today. Good luck getting your trailer ready to go for tomorrow. I'm envious of the weekend you have planned. Sounds fabulous!!!!

DebraX - I checked out the Herb de Provence in the grocery store y-day. It didn't have as many of the herbs that you listed, but still looked good. I'm going to keep it in mind for future recipes. Thanks! Why are grapenuts called that? They're totally a grain, aren't they? No grapes or nuts anywhere in the box? Please fill me in. Your DD's colour scheme for her new room sounds brilliant, LOL!! Good luck with that. Well, how nice is that, that your neighbours had a party for you?? Lovely! Although, is it a complement that they're happy you're going? Hmmmmm ;) When's the moving date, btw?

Amy - Where'd your motivation go?? What's going on, friend? How can we help? What Cathe workout did you do yesterday?

Nicole - Kicked it up a notch on Back & Biceps? Awesome!! That's a splendid workout, as they all are. Why in the world would your DH care whether you eat vegan or not? Are you forcing him to eat that way, too? All of the new dvds from Cathe are top notch, aren't they? I'm really looking forward to the ones she's supposed to be filming in June (colour me skeptical that we'll see them before next January, though).

Wendy - We didn't hear from you again yesterday, so I can only presume you were napping. Or had a narcoleptic episode at some point in the day and wound up being arrested for a public misdemeanor (no loitering!), or in the hospital (drove the car into a tree). Great news about Waverly's condition being sinusitis. Something easily curable. Woohoo! I hope she's all cleared up by now?

TracyX - yes, getting old sucks really bad. But you're doing so extremely well at holding back the hands of the clock, you should be very proud of yourself. Most people would just continue to sleep on their right side and then start to complain about their sore shoulder. And who knows where that would lead (to sleeping pills, insomnia battles, cranky moods.....). It sounds like you had a tough day at work yesterday. Did your workout help alleviate some of the stress?

Yesterday I did B&G as produced. Boy, that workout is great. It didn't feel as fatiguing as it did last week, and I'm not feeling the DOMS as much today. I might do it one more time next Wednesday, then switch to another lower body workout for Wednesdays. Or I just might switch it up next week. I'll see when I get there.

Today's workout will be GS BSB, and some yoga. My triceps are still sore from Monday's GS CT.

Cheers,
SandraX

Good morning,

I am PISSED OFF THIS MORING,ARGHHHH....here we go againx( x( I got another f*&^^ ticket this morning. Trying to get my son money to get to work, and not paying attention. Police, said I was doing 33 in 20 mph school zone. Aint that a &&^^^^ And my morning started so good, after my workout I was singing Xmas songs, happiness was in the air:+ :+

I told my son you going to help with this ticket, back later.

Mad Teddygirl~

SandraX: good morning:) last night, I did SL&A I didn’t use any weigh. Because, I knew I was going to do B&G leg blast this
morning. But for the floor work in SL&A I use my BB too, but last night I used my ankle wts.

Tonight, PUB & Coremax

Back again,

Today was GS Shoulders, which has the band work, always a burner for me, and about 35 minutes of Christi Taylor's Solid Gold Cardio and abs from BM2. Nice little workout. I didn't get all of the steps in Christi's workout, but most of it. I used to have to learn every step and rewind, now I'm getting the gist of it and if I'm on the same leg as she is, I'm happy.

Amy, the link to the restaurant looks fantastic. We went to a tapas restaurant once, but had no idea what it was. It was expensive and they served very small portions. Big disappointment for us. We were just ignorant going in is all. Think we all felt like going to Denny's when we got done at the tapas place. Even the glass of wine was teeny. I dislike it when restaurants are noisy, reminds me of McDonalds. I like it more intimate.

Tracy, do your children race regularly? Mtn or road? What color are you painting the bathroom? Enjoy your run/walk/lunge workout. I'm assuming it's an outdoor one.

Teddygirl, not again!!! You are just going to have to wear lighter shoes. Hope the fine isn't too bad, but any fine is bad enough. Hope the rest of your day goes better.

Sandra, wished I'd known you were doing GS Shoulders too, that would have helped with the burn for me. That band always gets in there good. Mine feel nice and toasty right now. I went with 12# for the overhead presses, probably could have done 15#'s at least for the 1st set. Most of the bike rides have the option of 100 miles or a metric, with a lot of them having a shorter ride of 25-35 miles too. Is your DH riding a lot? B&G is a good workout for sure. I got DOMS so bad the very first time I did it, haven't had anything like that since. My hip flexors are sore this morning, could be from the Squeeze workout I did too.

Hi to everyone else, Wendy????

Jeanette

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph2/Wk8/Day1/Rnd2
Workout: Core Syn

Well I'm not sure I will be getting my workout in today. I have to get youngest DD to a wedding rehearsal at the Basilica. I have never been here, but it is suppose to be beautiful inside. Might have a neck strain from looking up at the painted dome. :) And then there is the rehearsal dinner. Italian food is what we will have tonight. :9 Will have to see how I feel after the dinner.

Oldest DD's last track meet tonight. This one is suppose to be very big, so there will be lots of runners. I told her just to do her best, she said she will be very happy if she can beat the 6 min mark. :D

Have been having some problems with people related to the faire. Some of the untrue rumors that are going around have been giving my DH headaches. People don't seem to want to return his phone calls. I try my best to calm him down. He has a hard time with people that act like children. I can't say that one could blame him. All these people are suppose to be adults. :( His "why did I agree to take this job" has been said alot lately, but it is still said with his goofy smile. :)

Tracy, I agree with you it does suck to get old. DH and I where just talking about that this morning. :) But I'm not going to be like the 60 year old that just had twins. No way in H*&^ will I run after toddlers every single day when I'm in my 60's. Grandchildren I will run after, but then they can go home with their parents. :D

Wendy, I watched Shear Genius last night, but didn't watch the reunion show. Edited so you won't see what I really wrote. DH had never seen the show until last night. He though the Dr. was annoying. :D I'm rooting for the underdog, so go Ninga! :7 :7

Sandra, I'm nervious about getting back into some of Cathe's workouts. After this week I only have Ph3 to go, and then I'm not on my favorite rotation. :) B&G is one that I want to do again, but I'm afraid my butt will be talking to me big time when I attempt it. :7 Another of my favorites is Legs & Glutes. Torture!

Teddygirl, Dang on the ticket!

Jeanette, Have a great time on your camping trip. I think everyone goes through the same thing with the first trip of the season. We took our camp trailer out one season, got on the freeway and blew a tire. :) Lucky for me I had my window open and heard the tire well before it completely blew, so I slowed down in plenty of time.

Traci, Sounds like a nice tribute was given for you Aunt. Hope your landscaping has a chance of getting started. Is it still raining?

Have a great day!

Laurie

Recovery Week 8/ Phase 2/ Day??/ XStretch/ Yippee!!

Good Morning Chatting Xers! :D

I pushed play last night around 11:30!!! Kenpo is DONE! Afterwards, my feet felt like they had rug burn!!!:7 I'm wondering if I should sub Shiva for XStretch. What say you?

I've got to head out to early art lessons today. After lessons, we're stopping to take a look at a canopy bed that was listed on Craigs List. There's a few more canopy beds listed. Maybe, I can tempt the twins to use them as pencil post type beds?? Right now, they're sleeping in those Little Tykes Cozy Cottage Playhouse twin beds. Cute, but too babish for them.

BBL for personals! I read yesterday's posts in between home depot runs, washing walls and trim, and laundry.

Mums the word on Shear Genius! I wasn't able to catch it. Hopefully, It'll be playing on Bravo when I get back.

Ballistic Hugs to All!!!

Wendy

Laurie, I'm NOT looking. Quickly scrolled by. I'll read your post later! ;-)

8 minutes till blastoff. Gotta get something to eat. Instant oatmeal ala Netta! :D :) :9

BBL,
Wendy

 Tracy X
 Thanks for all the insight on weights/reps/yoga…. I really do print out all the good advise here…. I actually am pretty tired of X and feel a bit more prepared to create something worthy on my own. I am debating on finishing 6 more weeks of it… Afterall theres no law that says I have to become a double X is there? The most important thing I need to remember is that I get the job done every day and keep focused on my personal fitness goals.
 Burn those legs baby! What a day you have planned!! Hugs for a better day at school- may all the parents leave you be to do your job- may the hoodlums all feel centered & peaceful!

 Sandra X
 Did you notice that Dr Oz wrote the forward to ETL? I just noticed that last night! Fixing up some of our Edamame as I type- stocked up as it’s the easiest “snack” veggie for me. LOL on Japanese Garden- I WISH! Redoing all the borders with something that is easier to weed eat around… It rained too much first 2 days of week… Yesterday was family stuff and today I’m just tired- I already went to WalMart and have started cooking for the weekend… Think all yard work will wait til next week. I do have vegan Planet…. Last time I looked at it I was irritated by some of the “not so easily found” ingredients. I cant really afford to shop at Natural food stores so I have to find things at Kroger in their “whole foods” section which leaves much to be desired but is the best in my part of city. I’ve never heard of tv show or the book so I will of course head to AMAZON to see! Thanks for the recommendations. I actually had some egg whites last night with my veggies… needed to give the bean thing a rest! PLUS I have 2 pints of whites that I feel I need to use before they spoil- I cannot waste food & DH doesn’t eat “whites”. I’m making the Sweet Potato Risotto today to give me some grains… That may be why I’m tired today- Your workout plan sounds very much like what I read about these days… INTENSE cardio 1x per week with lighter sessions other days. You always do good things for your body – I pulled something about lower work rotations that you might find interesting…. Keep reading down as it gives you 3 rotation samples to plug your DVDs into. http://web.archive.org/web/20010626174745/http://www.virtualfit-trainer.com/LBS.htm

Guys I’m out of time as the kitchen timer has just called! Sorry I couldn’t get to all personals yet today but you know I’ll return! Hugs to all!!!

Back for rest of personals while risotto is cooking…….

 Jeanette X
* Gosh you make we want to do GS today rather that Shoulders & Arms! I do love the band burn as well! LOL on being on the same foot as Christi! I relate all to well. Great ride last night! Sure hope the trailer cooperates for the big weekend! I feel better about my oatmeal now- I can eat quick cook I think!

 Laurie X
* Could your schedule get any fuller? My word if I had your life I would never exercise! Fingers crossed for final meet tonight! Oh no about Faire issues! Don’t ya want to just scream- “Lets all play nice in the sandbox kids!” More rain this afternoon…. Always in the summer- at least my water bill stays low all year.

 Wendy
So are you “recovering” nicely this week? Are you counting down the days to just be an X already?

 Cheryl
* Hope your day is going well so far!

 Amy
* Is your holiday working schedule going to be the same over weekend? Hope you get holiday pay! Don’t you guys get a lot of rain in summer too? All that humidity makes for daily thunderstorms for us- you can have it most days! Cant wait to read about the new eating plan! All I’m eating these days are fruits & veggies & a few grains/starches! (For the most part)… At least my grocery bill is lowering!

 Swift Amy
* Good morning out there! Hope the wrist is still on the mend!

 TeddyGirl
 Oh dear Teddy!!!! Are we going to have to call you Ms Lead Foot now? Let’s hope tickets don’t come in 3’s!

Hi to all who follow!

Classic: Phase 2/ Week 7/ Day 4/ Round 1

YogaX

I was sweatin' once again with this one this morning. I always enjoy yoga so it's never a chore for me. Well, I broke down and bought Yoga 4 Happiness and Squeeze. Now when my X rotation is over I'll be able to join all of you in the fun:) Today I get to bake and clean more. I didn't get that much cleaning done yesterday because I had to list some free cell phones on ebay. I already have bids on them, yeah! Another dilema, My recovery week is the week before vacation but while on vacation I am not doing the X so should I do one more week of this rotation and do my recovery on vacation or should I do my recovery and do my own thing on vacation? I will probably use weights on a few days because there is a gym down the street from the hotel that is cheap. The other days will be treadmill and hiking. Let me know what you think.

Debra, We posted at the same time again, we're getting good at that. Yes, recovery week is almost here, maybe:) Hope your tummy and cough are better today.

Traci-X, Glad your gassiness is gone. Yes, your body will get used to all of the legumes. The gas will get better with time. The funny thing is that after I posted the neti pot info, I got a sinus headache:9 Maybe I'll be purchasing a neti pot:)

Jeanette, My, my, you and the last minute tragedies:) I hope it gets fixed, no running water or lights sounds like real camping to me:) Glad you got a tough bike ride in. It always feels good getting htings like that accomplished. Yes, my arms have gotten bigger and harder. I couldn't remeber who did the Slim Series rotation and now I know. I think I might try that after as well. Christi's choreography is a little tricky at first but a ton of fun once you do get it. I love Cardio Collectibles. The music is great!

Tracy, Your workouts are always so varied and fun sounding. You all make me jealous doing other workouts. 5-1/2 more weeks and I'm there with you:)

Teddygirl, What a drag:( I hate getting tickets! I really hate it when cops are just sitting there waiting for you.

SandraX, What really bugs my husband about eating vegan is the extra time it takes. I'm already taking longer measuring food and cooking lighter so vegan would really annoy him. I shop at Whole Foods only when I'm vegan and it's about 40 minutes away. With gas at $3.50/gal here, I feel selfish going the extra distance. Maybe in the summer when I'm not driving 80 miles a day to take the kids to school. I sure hope we see the new DVD's before January, but I'm sure your right. I'm looking forward to doing GS again. Hey, we need new pictures of you:)

Wendy, Glad you got Kenpo in, even if it was at 11:30 at night. Did I mention you're crazy! I could not exercise that late for fear I might fall asleep halfway through:) You're a woman on a mission with that decorating, aren't you?

Laurie, There is an end in sight for track, yeah! Good luch to your DD. Hope she enjoys the day. Glad to hear your DH has a good attitude about work still.

Gotta get baking and cleaning:)

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

Ahhhh, sorry to confuse - To clarify "bouncing around" like- going from one exercise to another quickly. There! No bouncing like up and down.

YogaX quickly put me in the toasted column this AM. I know it's the doubles thing doing it's work!

My wrist and arm are feeling A-OK Today. I am so glad. I will be keeping a close mind on it as you all seem to understand the wrist/arm stress in P90X.

Teddygirl- Giant Eagle watermelons for 4 bucks! I paid 7 at Sam's Club yesterday! Darn! I checked your profile. Your a male? Hmmmm. I thought we were all females here?. Somebody needs to let me know these things.;-) How niave of me.

Lovely day to all X-er's. :7

OK Amy, put me on the list with niave people also. I thought that we were all females too. I guess maybe my assumption led me to read more female things into the posts than were necessary.

I'm going out on a limb. Teddygirl, "Why would you want to post with a bunch of women?"

Everything at Costco was ridiculously expensive yesterday. I think that it is going up about 10-15% per week. Watermelons were $7, grapes $2/lb, strawberries $7.

Tracy

Teddygirl is indeed female! The profile automatically lists you as male if you don't click on female. At least, that's what I was told the last time this issue came up with another poster. But don't ya'll remember a short while ago when TG gave that hilarious description of her flailing boobs, etc if she did Kenpo naked?

GS BSB is done; PY4H Daily Dose of Bliss is done. Love it. Feels great.

Time to drop DD off at the neighbours, then rush out to the gardening place and buy pots and soil for all those plants I bought on Sunday. BBL!

SandraX

Oh TeddyGirl- I hope you have a sense of humor!
Sandra X, Cheryl, Amy and I go waaaaaay back with TG

If my gal is a guy then I'll send you all $1000.00!
Been thru to many personal times together havent we TG? ;-)

:7 :+ :7 :+ :7 :+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.