Xers *Frolick & Play* Friday

teddy16410

Cathlete
Gooood Morning Xers!

Round 2 / Lean/ Phase 1 / Week 3 / STILL SHOULDERS & ARMS & ARX day!
Its feels like that movie- Groundhog Day! Unless I double up starting today I shall spend my recovery week doing Week 3! HORRORS! lolol.......it is what it is....

My sister is going to try and send a pic of my nephew later today... No new updates - you all are so right - he will be fine in a few weeks..He's 7 weeks early. Cant imagine a new mommy & daddy not leaving the hospital with their baby..... A hospital social worker stopped by yesterday and set up the parental coulnseling that started yesterday (the day before leaving hospital) and continues every 2 days until after the preemies go home..... I am so impressed with the hospital .... My sister said it was a young guy (like my niece) and he was very cool so the kids loved him..... He walked in and said "Well Ms Apryl & Mr Daniel, this wasn't exactly what you had planned was it? - she & the dad broke down & cried for the first time and my sister knew they were going to be OK now that they were able to let it out & talk with someone.

First week of April works for me.... I will fly into any convenient airport.... I dont mind paying extra to go into nearby airport because I can get a direct flight... You guys just tell me what airport & I'll set it up as I fly Continental only for my miles;-)
The only way I think the early April wouldnt work would be if Debra or Traci the Hormonal Queens are "due" at that time! }(

Jeanette- TRICEP DOMS????? OH YEAH!!! What did you do differently? Increades reps? Better form? Heavier weights ? You go girl! ~ I think you're golfing today too.... FUN!

Nicole ` I should have known a man would create a GB House just to blow it up! ROF

Debra: How are we feeling today????? :* - You are right about my hormone deficiencies... I am on 5 different hormones to try and get "BALANCED!" .... I think the cortisol decrease is partly a catch 22- it got low due to the December stress - then I started not sleeping again - that created additional depletion which creates more physical stress plus the physical stress of my other hormones not at full speed.... vicious cycle these hormones- thats why they are so hard to regulate & stay there...~ Did I read you said you too were ready to L -Bomb CarolBeth? Thats HUGE- Could ya wait til we get there so we can all be listening from the next room- then you say IT and we all jump out with champagne and say SURPRISE! WE L YOU TOO!!!! :7 :7 :7 :7 ~~ Kitty IBS??? OH MY! I think my sisters baby has that too! Many hugs & healing L to kitty & mama!!!

TRACY ~
Oh my goodness on the GF & surgery... I thought perhaps she decided against it... Was it something you actually said to her or was it a tone? I hope DS wasnt upset with you.... I'm SURE you cant be the only person in her life to be less than excited about such a majory surgery without trying all natural options first. I think her reaction indicates that she herself isnt fully sure its the right choice... Hope it doesnt make Xmas "tense". ~ I take Cortisol as one of my natural hormone meds I have been taking 10mg every AM & now I am adding 2.5mg mid morning + late afternoon. She also started me on Bi/Est which is an additional Estrogen/Progesterone med to take during PMS week only to assist in those sypmptoms that have returned... I still take all my regular stuff too...

TeddyGirl~ :+ on the WII Commercial! I LOVE IT!!!

OK GANG- Sandys hungry! Definite sign she's feeling better every day
XXOO

Hi all,

I'm going shopping this morning with my Mom, then to Costco. I hope to get everything done, well almost, today.

I have to look at the distance, but I'll probably drive. By the time I go to the airport early, wait, etc. etc. I could be there. I've already started to break the news that we will be meeting. I get a lot of teasing too about my internet friends. Everyone here is just jealous!

I don't have much time for personals, I need to leave in 25 minutes and I still haven't showered. I have this great way of blowing my hair dry with the car heater. Can you tell I don't really do hair?

Debra - I'm with you on the PMS. I am pretty much mirroring all of your complaints, except I am now 15 days past due. Ugghhhh. I just hope that I don't skip the entire month.

Traci - I hope you get the hormones straight. It is so unfair what women have to endure. The workouts will wait. Yes, I wish GF would at least contemplate a diet, but no such luck. She has stomach issues and gall badder issues already and consumes a lot of ice cream. She actually came over one evening recently, scooped out a huge bowl of ice cream and then MEASURED a tablespoon of chocolate syrup. Younger DS is like WTF?

I'll catch up with everyone else later. Happy Friday.

Tracy

In for a quick hello! I have to read with the germ infested urchins this morning...and as you guys can imagine, I am really not in the mood!!! Then I have about a ga-zillion errands to run...I do have a massage scheduled today, but who knows if this one will be any good! I will hope for the best, though.

As far as airports are concerned....It would probably be best if we could limit it to 2 airports. Greensboro is by far the closet to me...easy to run back and forth to pick up people...but I get that it can be more expensive to fly into there. If some of you decide to fly into another airport...Raleigh sounds like it would be the best...so my suggestion would be for you guys to coordinate flight arrival times as best as possible and then rent a car/van to get to my house..I think that Tracy, Carol and Wendy can drive and maybe Latrese, too...so that leaves the West Coasters, Traci and Laurie. Traci...I am pretty sure that Continental flies into Greensboro...and Laurie...I am sure that you can get a good price on a Northwest flight into Greensboro since I used to fly that all the time coming from Minnesota.

Okay...gotta run for now...talk amongst yourselves about flights and times, etc.

Kisses to all!! Back later this afternoon for personals.....

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

tracy!!!! Teach me the blow dry in car thing! LOL - You already know that I "do" my hair even less often than you! have a fun fun day!!!

Debra!!! Urchins AGAIN?! Whats the deal woman- ya gotta do these things more than once a year???? Have a fun & productive day....

Ok SANDRA- Its just 7am and I have made 2 batches of you BigO PB/Choc brownies, 2 batches cheesecake muffins and plated 10 gift packs for DH's team..... I'm tired! LOL
GANG- Lets just say that Sandras Big O recipe is worthy enough to sit on the same plate with my BigO recipe.... Individually they are awesome, together? Well let me just say "Who needs a man?!".... :eek:

Classic/ Week 4/ Day 5/ Core Synergistics

Good morning,

I'm off to do CoreSyn. Wish me luck; I had 4 hours of sleep last night. Too much caffeine in the afternoon, I think. I'll just do my best and forget the rest.

Traci.....Any P90X day that calls for SA is a good day. Enjoy! Did you taste test any of those goodies? :9 :9 :9 I'll be making the pb brownies myself this afternoon.

Tracy....Have a nice time shopping with your mom. It's nice to have a day off every so often.

Debra....Happy reading. Do you wear one of those hospital face masks to the school?

Hello to everyone! I'll BBL to chat some more.

Sandra

Doubles/Phase 1/Week 2/Day 5
Workout: 50 minute run + Stretch X

Good Morn:) :)

Am:+ TG missing something um...where are you guys planning on meeting? What City? What Day? Don’t have time to go back and read, EXPLAIN PLEASE!

What hotel? Details……………come now!

Yesterday, I ended up at Parma Town Mall I was in and out within 45 minutes I went there with a purpose. Daphane, called me when I was on my way home she stopped by and brought 2 large pizza over OUCH:9 guess, what’s for lunch today. Anywho, I was not able to do X Stretch last night. I decided to go with the plan, which called for stretching today, you guys proud of me:p I’m cool with it because I didn’t sleep good. I had a cup of coffee with sis, I only drank half cup and it kept me up, silly me,:+ I tossed and turned all night. This morning, I just didn’t feel like doing ANY weight training, saving that one for tomorrow }( I'll be doing a 30 min cardio, legs and UB.

Happy Friday Xers!

Sorry I didn't get back yesterday, but I was running around all day (thankfully the temp stayed JUST above freezing and we only had plain rain) and then when we got home DS was on the computer and then DH. Men, lol. Anyway, I did Yoga X like a good girl yesterday (though I did skip yoga belly 7, it was late and I was just DONE with the yoga by that point). Today will be ARX & Legs & Back. My germ seems to have gone from my chest to my nose, which is just annoying. Now I'm blowing my nose all the time. At least no one else (so far, knock on wood) is sick. We're heading to MIL's house for the weekend (family Xmas party) so I won't be around much, if at all, this weekend. We're supposed to come home Sunday, but she's supposed to get snow/mixed mess and if the roads are bad (it's all back roads for 1/3 of the trip), we'll wait it out 'til Monday. I'll be bringing along Kenpo for tomorrow, though, and yoga (Eoin) for Monday if we don't come home 'til then. I just need to eat sensibly and not pig out, lol. That's always a challenge.

Onto more important topics ;-) I'd probably drive to the get-together, but it depends on gas prices, lol. I'll have to check out the first weekend of April... Our anniversary is March 21st and DD's bday is the 27th. I'm not sure what we'll be doing that weekend, but I can talk it over with DH.

Sandra -- DH used to have performance tires on his car. We called it "the sled", lol. NO snow driving for him with it. He has since switched out for radials, though (at the insistance of his wife!).

Traci-X -- CONGRATS on the new nephew and prayers for a speedy recovery for the little guy. If he's 7 weeks early and only has to spend 2 weeks in the NICU, that's not a bad deal. I hope you're able to get some sleep. Can I pick your brain with a trainer question? From what I've read, it's really very hard/impossible to simultaneously build muscle and lose fat, but so far during the X, I've managed to keep relatively the same weight (lost around 2 lbs, gained most of it back eating very cleanly/drinking plenty of water), but my BF is 1.4% lower than when I started. Is it possible I've done what I really WANTED to do and both built muscle AND lost fat?!?

Debra -- I hope AF visits you soon. I can relate to all those symptoms. Sometimes you just want to get it OVER WITH!

Nicole -- Thanks for checking into flight prices :) If we all flew in at nearly the same time, we could easily split the cost of rental vehicles.

Hi to everyone else!! I hope you all have a playful Friday!

Carol

Morning Xers,

Round 3/ Phase 1/ Week 3/ Day 4
Workout: YogaX

Well this morning is a really chilly one, with the wind. I have sent oldest DD off on the bus, and the youngest is being taken care of by DH. I'm going to get my workout in after I am done with my post. On store for today is grocery shopping, and then off to the rat race of Christmas shopping. I need to make sure I have all the supplies for a party we are having this weekend. And of course I need to decide what cookies I will be making.

DH is taking my van in this morning to get the oil changed, and he might be coming home early. Maybe we can do some late night shopping tonight. :D I would rather shop at midnight than during the day. :7 :7 :7 Can you tell that I am a night owl. :)

First week of April is a doable thing for me. Just asked DH if he would be having auction during that time period, and the answer was no. Not until the end of April. And of course he was A OK with me going.

Traci, Sounds like your nephew is in good hands. I can't even imagine what they are going through. Both my DD's thought is would be cool to try and stay in that cozy world for 2 weeks after due date. :D What!!! you have gotten all that made this morning!!! I feel like such a bum right now. I have just finished my second cup of coffee. So the PB recipe is that good? :9 Then I better make sure that I have ingredients for this better than a man recipe. Did you see that I'm posting this morning. No DD's or DH sitting in the chair today. I am hoping to post all weekend, because I'm planning on only cooking tomorrow.

Tracy, I don't even blow dry my hair. I let it air dry, even when it is below zero. :7 :7 Maybe I should learn the car method, so I don't have frozen hair while walking from my car into work. :7 Have fun shopping, I think there are going to be quite a few people like us that have taken the day off. So I have until they both hit around 18 for some responsible children? OH man!!!!! Then they go off to college don't they, and their rooms become MINE!!!! Oh wait they do come back every holiday don't they!

Debra, Remember your surgical mask when entering the germ infested urchin abode. :D I should get myself in for a massage. I feel the need for one. Maybe when I am off during Christmas. Could I convince DH that this is something that we should try together? :D Will have to suggest and see what happens. I'm thinking that you are right on the Northwest flight, that is what has been looking good for me. Hope the super meds start helping your kitty.

Sandra, I have no idea when the DH noises started becoming annoying. It might have started after we had children. It seemed as if his noises where the same ones the children where doing on just a bigger scale. :7 :7 :7 Oh did I just call the DH a big child!!! If the shoe fits. At this point in our marriage his noises now make me laugh. Interesting what the L word will do to a woman. :+ :D I like the way you think on the sloth child. My oldest is pretty good at keeping her room clean. The youngest well we aren't even going there. I can see her room from here. x(

Nicole, How is your DS doing this morning? Hope he is feeling better. Sounds like you have a busy day in store for you too. Have a great time.

TG, I would love an IPod too. Can't believe that I don't have one of those yet.

Jeanette, Yay more decorations put up. We have just one tree that still needs decorating. DH has a tree in every room of our house. And I mean EVERY!! Bathrooms included! They are not all huge ones, some are only about 2-3', but they are all decorated. He is just as big a nut about Christmas as I am.

I'm off to do YogaX

Laurie

Carol, You snuck in while my back was turned. ;-) Have a great time this weekend. That is what holidays are for spending time with family. My oldest DD's B'day is on the 28th of March, and my youngest is the 19th. I never planned on them both being in the same month. Take care of youself with that cold. My workout room looks like a Kleenex factory. I'm blowing my nose constantly when working out. :D :D

Laurie

You all will be so proud of me!!!! i have completed Wednesdays workout in full:7 - Oh please, no need to stand and bow:p
Ok- The "plan" is .... run out for errands - 11:00 am yogaX but just first 45 minutes..... IF I still feel like energizer bunny (aka: I still have cortisol remaining) I shall do some sort of 30 minute cardio as I tasted Sandras BigO's all morning.... XXOOXOXO

Laurie: Cracking up at your Hair Crackling in the breeze!:*

Sandra: Silly ??? about testing the Canadian BigO's :9

TeddyGirl.... Debras house- April 4-6 Greensboro NC.... No hotels - i'll share my air mattress with you! :*

Carol: I promise to be back to answer your question more in-depth... but YES you have accomplished what MANY of us accomplish.. I'll BBL to chat about it... Its exactly the same way my star client has completely changed her body in just 3 months of 2X per week training :*

Good morning,

Round 2, Phase 1, Lean Rotation, Week 3, Day 5 - Legs & Back (subbed with Butts & Guts premix Standing Glutes & Abs premix 2X - minus abs)

Girls, you should be proud of me for veering away from the predictable. This was a fabulous workout this morning. After every 2 leg exercises, I did my lat pulldowns on the Bowflex. I also went up in weight on the Bowflex so brought it good! I did the premix (without abs) twice and my legs were on fire, something that usually doesn't happen for me. And can you believe I didn't do floorwork? This workout was about 60 minutes (you know the rule).

Have golf this morning at 10:00 with Father Tony. It's very cold right now so I'll be bundling up good. We'll play 9 holes and then go back to work. Hope the balls aren't too cold :7 .

Traci, sounds like your little nephew will be fine. What a stressful thing though. The counselor sounds like a sweetie. What are the dates for the get-together? April what? I just want to plug the right dates into the computer. I did go heavier with my weights for triceps (15# on lying tricep ext.) and bumped up the kickback weights too. They aren't very sore this morning. I'm staying away from the baking until Christmas. I wouldn't be able to trust myself. I'd be tasting them all morning too. LOL re: who needs a man? Ain't that the truth!

Tracy, hope you get lots of shopping done today. DH and I got Costco cards but haven't had time to go over to Reno yet. DS is buying his girlfriend a Suzuki King Quad 750 or something so he and DH will be traveling to pick it up tomorrow. She had a racing quad but it wasn't good out in the woods, where we usually go. Being late for TTOM, that's perimenopause, right? Actually, your DS's GF measuring the syrup almost sounds like some of the stuff I do that doesn't make sense. Like working out hard and then just plain eating bad.

Debra, bless you for reading with the urchins. I will plug in Raleigh for April and see what comes up. I think it's around $400 or so for me.

Sandra, sorry you didn't sleep well last night. I almost poured myself another cup of coffee at 8:30 p.m. and thought better of it. Glad I did. Hope you can slip in a nap today. Don't worry about the tape, whenever is fine. Believe me, I have plenty!

Anointed, you've got to make it to the get-together! Where do you live? Pizza, ooooh, that stuff makes me bloat big time!

Carol, hoping you are feeling much better. LOL re: the sled, though it's not a very good feeling to be sliding out of control. Have a great weekend.

Laurie, your house must be beautiful with all the trees. I struggle with just decorating one. I need more decorations too. This stuff is looking tired. Or am I the tired looking one? I don't know what I'd do without my blow dryer? Probably not go to work I'm thinking. I can't be without my curling iron either. Oh, I'm so dependent on modern marvels.

BBL tonite,

Jeanette

Just doing a fly by to let you know that one of the germ infested rodents sneezed on me this morning. When will it ever end???? He had snot all over his hand. EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I have made an executive decision not to workout today. I am going to give my body the break it obviously needs. I will do legs tomorrow and yoga on Sunday to finish up this week of Slo Mo then onto SH for a week.

Sorry I don't have time for a chat now, but I am headed out to run some more errands....I had to stop by the house to go to the bathroom. And I just wanted to say hello....

Teddygirl....My house...no hotel...Look on yesterdays thread for more details!

Sandra....Don't know what airlines are easiest for you to travel on...let me know if you need any help...CS on 4 hours...I am certainly wishing you well!

Traci....You are getting a standing ovation from me for completing Wednesday's workout. You ROCK woman!!

Back to post real personals in a while...
Debra

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Good morning again,

CoreSyn is done! I'm glad I don't have to do that every week, like the Lean Rotation does. I would quickly come to dread it as I do PlyoX, I'm sure. Despite my lack of sleep I pulled through the workout just fine. Still can't do handless Dreya rolls, though! The Pump & Jump class I do at the Y on Thursday nights is very much like CoreSyn, with the same sort of moves thrown in. DH and DD#2 joined DD#1 and I for the class last night, and the 4 of us had a really fun time. That stimulation might have also contributed to my inability to get to sleep. We'll be missing next week's PJ class, as it's the night of DD#1's school concert. Then there are no more Y classes scheduled until the week of Jan 7.

Traci/Teddygirl....Speaking of Wii's, *we* apparently have one! A customer of DH managed to get his hands on 2 of them; he knew we were looking for one. I didn't ask what truck it fell off the back of. I think DH will be bringing it home tonight. I've never seen that commercial. Sounds funny!

Traci....Oh yes, those brownies are impossible to resist. How did your recipe turn out? Is one any better than the other? The baby was 7 weeks premature? Oh my, I think they're lucky he'll only be in the ICU for 2 weeks. Obviously it didn't go as planned, but it will turn out just fine in the end. Your L-Bomb scenario is hilarious! Yes, Debra, wait for us!!! It surprises me that you quit YogaX just when it's getting easier. The last 45 mins of stretching is my favourite part. I could do without the YogaBelly7, though. That's really interesting information about the cortisol levels. I read something a few years ago that said we need to be asleep at 1am, to properly recover from exercise. Our bodies release HGH at that time, I believe, which is crucial to muscle repair. So I guess the moral of the lesson is: get a good night's sleep. You'll be healthier for it. LOL about Brangelina yesterday. Good question! Ewwwwww! Did all that fish go to waste? You couldn't cook any of it up and refreeze it? That's so unfortunate.

Tracy....Drying your hair with the car heater?!?! LMAO!!!! The GF is going for it, is she? Well, there you go. What can you do? Your exactly right about DD's bed making and the money. She knows she'll get the odd thing here and there if she simply asks nicely enough. No need to save up her own money! I'm a "pick your battles" kind of parent, and there seem to be few issues worth going to war over. Er, I don't make her bed for her, either. I just let her live with the consequences of her actions (or non-actions). That's the other half of my parenting plan. I doubt I'll ever be able to do most of the arm balances in Shakti, either. I imagine you have to do alot of yoga, frequently, to get to that level, and I don't see myself ever doing that. And frankly, I feel my life is pretty complete without being able to regress back to my monkey roots.

Debra....And what about me? Hm? Where do I fly to? You're hoping no Canadian flights come to your state, aren't you? You're afraid to meet the Mom of the Year in person. Well hmpfh! My, what a busy bee you are these days!! I've never seen the Nutcracker. Going to say the L word back to CB?!?! Why? Do you actually (gulp) have tender feelings for your boy toy? I have to say I never saw that coming. You appear to be trying to keep this so casual. What a hilarious/freaky story about the car catching on fire. I guess now you know, huh? My parents both my brother and I an old jalopy to drive. Everything leaked. I learned lots about monitoring all sorts of fluid levels and where do put it all. I also learned about alternators, distributor caps, and changing tires when I started driving a used Ford Tempo. And now when my own girls complain about the junk heap they'll be driving in 10 years, I'll be able to tell convincingly tell them that it's good for them. LOL! DD#2 is looking at your Meez and trying to copy her.

Teddygirl....Did anyone answer your question? If not, then I'll summarize: Debra would like everyone on this list, except me, to come for a stay at her house, the 1st weekend in April. There will be wine, and roasted s'mores. Are you in?

Carol....Great job with sticking with the P90X plan. I hope Traci answers "yes" to your question, because it's what I'm trying to do, too. Heck, who WOULDN'T want to build muscle and lose fat simultaneously? And since we're women/mothers, multitasking is second nature. Doing only one thing at a time seems like such a waste of time.

Laurie....Our new SuperCentre Walmart is open 24hrs, and it actually crossed my mind to set the alarm for 3am. But fortunately the stars lined up, and I managed to get all my shopping done early. But I imagine there are many people doing that, to avoid the day crowds (shudder). Enjoy your day! Sadly, there are times when DH's and DC's resemble each other too much. I have to clean DD#1's room today, while she's at school, because we need to find the floor for them all to sleep on tonight. I'd have made her do it herself yesterday, but we didn't have time. Otherwise, I'm happy to let it stay a mess. Just close the door and walk away. You're actually doing YogaX? Yay! Enjoy!

Jeanette....I'm astonished at your workout today!!! You go, Girl!!!

Nicole....How's DS today? Is there an infection of some sort, with a fever like that? You don't eat the GB house? Why not? I'm skipping the Michael's crafts with the kids this week. Just too much other stuff that needs my attention right now.

Bette Midler's version of "Is That All There Is???" is playing on the radio right now. This song just cracks me up every time I hear it: "I know what you're thinking. You're thinking to yourself, if THAT's the way she feels about it, why doesn't she just end it all?......I'm not looking forward to that fiiiiiinal disappointment."

Have a great day!
Sandra

Quickly checking back in. YogaX all done!!!! Now I'm off to spend some money.

Traci, Hope that energy stays with you for a while. I will also bow and give a standing "O" (since the O is being used alot today) for getting your workout in today!

Debra, Eeeewwwww on the snotty nosed urchin. x(

Jeanette, That workout does sound like a good one. May have to do that one myself. At some point I know that Legs & Back will get to the "I don't want to do it again" workouts.

OK I think I'm off for now.

Laurie

Lil Matthew was put on a ventilator last night and put under an oxygen tent this morning. My sweet Apryl is so scared... she calls me every day and we just talk & talk & cry....Havent talked to Kelly (my sis) today so not sure she knows yet.... She had to go to work as its her last day at that job.
Keep praying- the lil guy is struggling - I know the power of the collective Xer healing circle - Thanks gang.

3 things to note before I head off for a quick nap....

Traci....Sending hugs and big kisses to you, nephew and family...My DD was also under an oxygen tent....everything turned out just fine...Keep your spirits up...And we will keep praying!

Sandra....Did you notice my second post where I mentioned you??? I forget you are out there in another world sometimes...LOL! I am afraid we will have to have a Mother of the Year contest while you are here.

And to all of those looking at possibly flying into Raleigh...Keep in mind that it is an hour and a half to my house from that airport...so don't make your flights arriving too late or you'll be getting to my house really late on Friday and will only have one good day to visit. Also keep in mind possible late arriving flights, etc. when making a decision which airport to fly into. If any of you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me directly.

Okay...again, I promise to be back for real personals later...but I apparently was up with Sandra last night and feeling a bit ragged right now...

Debra

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Man oh man, it is a crazy day, glad when its' over x(

Tracie: I will keep your nephew in my prayers, he’ll be just fine.

Yesterday I ordered Kimberly Spreen Absolute Kickboxing couldn’t help it. Yep! another one bit the dusks. I haven’t taken any sleeping pills since Ted has been with me. But, tonight, going to take a few just so I can get some rest, even weekends I’m up at 4:30am. I just hope I can sleep till 12 noon, oh man that'd be sooooooooo nice. Back too chat later, lots to do.

Ohx( we will talk about trip later :)

Traci....Oh, my heart breaks for your niece and her husband. I'm *sure* Matthew is going to be just fine, but those are hollow words for the parents. It's a shame Wendy isn't here to lend her thoughts, because she went through this with her twins, I believe.

Debra....Oh, don't worry about forgetting about me. I'm used to it. Been that way all my life. Ho hum. It no longer bothers me. At all. Not a bit. What's this about "only one good day to visit" if we come late on Friday night? Are you kicking us out Sunday morning? Does CB get this kind of treatment? I was expecting to stay for at least a week. How is my family going to miss me and learn to value my contribution to the household if I'm not gone long enough for them to even get hungry? Maybe I can bring my tent and pitch it on your acreage? The s'mores will more than keep me for the week, and I can bring my laptop to do my 3rd round of P90X. I imagine I can do pull ups off one of your tree branches? If you're feeling generous, maybe you'll let me tap into your wireless network so I can post on the forums? I know everyone here will want to know how my personal retreat is going.

Teddygirl....Those cherry-bombs look, um, fun. Is that the right word? No. The right word is not suitable for a public domain. Have a great weekend!

Sandra

Well I see that Jeanette & I are the Workout Queens today! It’s a date to marked on the calendar with stars FOR SURE! I did Wednesday’s workout & Jeanette strayed from the DVD as produced! WooHoo!!!! Life is just to good sometimes.

P90X+ Question…. One of the sample peeks shows those ab pull-up bar twisty thingies… Does that mean that Tony didn’t give us alternatives for pull up bars? I can clearly see Jeanette & I strangling ourselves trying to use the Door Gym & BowFlex for this! LOLOLOL

:::::Sandra:::::
I too was planning on staying AT LEAST a week…. Hmmmmmmm – do you think Debra would really notice a couple of extra bodies in that big house? I think not! ~ Thank you for kind words… I am perplexed as to what the tune is for that crazy Bette song… hum it for me ok? ~ If Canadian Air refuses to go to NC I know they come to Houston – you just jet set here first- we shall do the town and then fly to NC! ~ I have to make a confession on the brownies…. You KNOW I don’t ever follow recipes exactly…. Well I was REALLY in a hormonal craving mode today so I added a full 6oz bag of milk choc/peanut butter chips to the brownie batter IN ADDITION to the milk chocolate ones in the filling!!!!!!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ~ Oh the fish incident is nasty…. The extra freezer is in the laundry room….. I hadn’t done laundry for many many days (nor had I been into that freezer…) We never smelled it… I went to throw in a load of towels and when I opened the door I thought something had died in there! PUKE!!!!! ~ Can I sub Plyo X for L&B this week if I add in the back work???? PLEEEEZE!!!!! ROF on yoga X & easier in the same sentence! SILLY WOMAN! NONE of it is easy for me…. GOOD JOB breaking thru your Core Syn barrier …. I thought you adored that one?

:::::Jeanette:::::
I think we’re looking at first weekend in April… Friday is the 4th- personally I’m planning on showing up on Monday with Sandra tho… you can sleep in the tent with us too ! ROF – You will go to he)) if ya keep talking about Father Tonys cold balls!

:::::Carol:::::
Finallyy back to your early AM burning question…. Here’s the truth according to my training & personal experience…Any time you read IMPOSSIBLE when it is about the human body disregard the statement and question the value of the article and/or author. YOU are the best person to answer your own question… You have the actual stats in front of you- you know exactly how your body is responding…. Actually if you think about the concept of gaining muscle / burning fat while on a super clean diet – it makes perfect sense…. The muscle you are gaining from proper nutrients & lifting IS making your body work harder 24/7 to repair the muscle tears… A harder working body always burns more body fat. Unless you are below 14% BF it will generally work well for most of us… The key is the super clean & nutritionally balanced diet. It also makes sense that if you were to test the theory (which I have) of eating only RAW veggies vs steamed / cooked- you would find that your body composition also changes faster… Digesting RAW veggies creates a lot of heat/energy in the body thus the “working harder” concept again comes into play. When I eat RAW fruits & veggies only with my protein I lean out in a snap…. If I just change the veggies to steaming /cooking it takes me longer to lean out. Bottom line…. You be the judge of what is happening in your body…. Don’t let “experts” or passionate people sway you from what you know is true for your body…. We may be advanced in science but its still miles away from a complete understanding… Real experts will tell you that- XXOO ps: congrats!!!!

:::::Debra:::::
I STARTED!!!! 2 days early!!! YEAH- now all my cravings will be gone by morning and I’ll just be left with the sugar love handle bulges for a few days. Thank you for sending the prayers & hugs~ I love your ED on the Workout today….could you also grant me immunity on YogaX or will that have to be done since I have yet to do it Phase 1?? Did ya smack the snotty urchin? I would have- tell DD to beware of Auntie X!

:::::TeddyGirl:::::
I think that only a VERY sick tony-ette would be looking forward to the advanced bananas! ~ Oh girl- stop ordering DVDs! Ya gotta save for X+ & STS! I have so many of the ones you get that I would be happy to loan them out…. Thank you for the prayers…

:::::Laurie:::::
ROF – Thank you so much for the standing O!!!!!! That brings all sorts of interesting images to mind! ^5 on Yoga X….. What is wrong with me on this workout- its hell to press play but I don’t mind it once I get going…HELP ME! ~ Don’t take offense here but I think your DH would make me CRAZY with all the trees!!!! Does he like bathroom ones because pine covers poo???? LOLOLOL – Actually I am extremely jealous – I love all the beautiful festive decorations but I have no patience & no creativity so that makes me keep things simple & boring…. Before you make your PB Brownies grocery list make sure & read my confessional post to Sandra … As Debra says LOOK UP!

Kissies to all in X-Land!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.