Xer.........Tidy Tuesday.......................

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

I see Wendy stopped by. I'm not sure I would want to be exposed to all of those disease carrying bugs. I hope she has all of the right shots and chemicals to keep them at bay.

Today is probably a run and definitely some yoga. The rotation calls for SJP, but I think I need another day before I pick up the weights again. My quads ache. I'm not doing the upper that goes with this rotation anyway. I'll just throw in the SJP legs tomorrow along with S&H upper.

Happy Tuesday to all,

Tracy

Good Morning Xers!!! Are we STILL excited????

~~~~~~~ Round 2 - Phase 1- Week 1- Day 2 ~~~~~~~~~~~
************ }( Lean Rotation: Cardio X
}( ****************
My body is feeling Tonys love from yesterday so I am looking forwrad to Cardio X- I love the 15 minutes of everything- DONE! :7 I would like to get s doubles day in but have yet another grueling day so no plans for me on that front....

i have a hair makeover at 10am! :7 i called the pricey but brilliant hairdresser I know but cant afford... "HELP!I HATE MY HAIR! ITS BEEN SAME BASIC STYLE SINCE HIGH SCHOOL!" I will post pics! New length,:7 new style,:7 new color:7 ........You wont recognize me darling! :+

DH & I had a blow out big time "come to jesus" last night... actually I had it & DH stood looking like I was speaking Greek:-( He did come in & kiss me goodbye this morning, apologized for being disconnected and said he'd work on taking more responsibility around here.... I'm glad he said all that but its the same exact words last year this time.... I am starting to think about going back to work in a gym at night & weekends just so I can afford a housekeeper, gardener & handyman.... I'm just babbling out loud so probably wont do it (DH would hate that- me in a gym with good looking men!)Dont mind me today... This too shall pass. ;-)

:+ :+ :+ :+ :+ On to YOUR exciting & happy lives!! :+ :+ :+ :+ :+

WENDY!!!!!!!!!
I looked for blog updates yesterday- HOW COOL!!!!!!! I am cracking up at your sleeping descriptions! BE SAFE!!! Make peace with the mosquitoes!!:+ :+

Jeanette :*
:+ My boats/bananas/Dreya Pop Ups are tragically pathetic at this point! You and I will conquer Core Syn! ~ I had to do all the push ups on my toes because of shoulder.& I shifted hand positions at times as well- gotta keep are little muscles safe!.. The shoulder is actually no worse for wear today- I find (like your DH) that sleeping in the recliner is the least painful option... I wake up at least 6-10 times a night in pain and readjusting the arm... Its getting old!~ Did have a client yesterday and we both worked our tails off.... She was tuckering out in the homestretch so i did alot of the moves with her to keep her going...My legs feel just that little nit already today. ~ I see its hair day for you too! COOL!!! I hope I can maintain my new look for at least 4 months at a time to keep it affordable. ~What a sweetie gift from DH! Sounds beautiful!!!! VERY happy those dishes are making their way from dirty to clean side of kitchen! BUY PAPER! ~ was cracking up at your Thanksgiving's Past- How did we all grow up safe??
:7 :7

Nicole :*
:+ to your sister! I'm SURE we look nuts to the outside world.~ So far the past 4 days clean eating has been no problem- its eating at all that seems to be a challenge... I was so busy yesterday my first mini meal was at 10:30 ( I'm up at 4:30!) then I forgot to eat all day and wolfed down a turkey sandwich at 3pm before my client... that was it for the day... At least the scale "likes" me again- but I fear the wrath of Tony!!! ~~ LOl on the PT Experiment! You may go down in the books as a medical mystery! I bet you wake up one day suddenly pain free! No one will know why!!! ~ On CS just about killing us... I think any time we change the TYPE of workout we do we experience this its all good...Yet another reason to venture out of our comfort zone with nbew instructors & workouts. We'll conquer this baby!!! THANKS for posting your program! I have yet to digest it but will print.

Cheryl :*
LOVE those rest days... I took SEVEN of them last week!:+ :7 :+ :7 You'd be stir crazy if you ever did that I know... me... not so bad!}( Hope your Sunday T-Giving was FABULOUS!!! I'm sure the whole gang gave thanks for mama bear!~~ Enjoy those cardio & weights today... a 4DS in the works?

Debra:*
:eek: YES- Tony kicked my arss THAT bad!:eek: - When I read you did Eoin I think I had a split second of venom that spewed from me... :eek: ROF on snoring... I drool! LOLOLOL - Yankee Candle is my fav!! Amy actually (florida) sent me some last year & now I'm hooked... Off to get Xmas Wreath fragrance! ~ Ooooh Scruffy & Scary could be fun... NOT! Well you just stick to studying then! LOLOL Good job crossingthat important task off your list! ONWARD WITH YOUR NEW LIFE! :*

TRACY:*
WOW - You sound like you need a Traci Extended Rest Day!:+ Funny part about cardio is that I have been doing 4Ds regularly and none of those made my body react like CS- Maybe it was just from lack of food and/or sleep the past week. Who knows... The core moves are always going to be a challenge in that one for sure. ~~ I am so thanking my staers that Ididnt order Amys step... I would never like a cardio that challenging. GOOD FOR YOU in learming those segments + getting a great w/o!

TeddyGirl:*
I think this week is a busy week for all of us... i am a one post a day gal this week... Hope you got a plan in place for starting X!!! I'm WAITING!!!:p :p :p

Sandra:*
I'd like your govt to call my govt & change our Thanksgiving to October like yours! Its so frantic sprinting from one to the next... I cant recall the last time I actually enjoyed a holiday season... Yes I can- It was when I was single!! Serious about that... My gal pals & I did all sorts of fun things- none of which required cleaning / cooking/ shopping/ wrapping .... Those were the days .... ~~ Glad you had Gray Cup Day w/out becoming a football widow! I am grateful that Wendell only cares about the Texan game each week... come summer tho its ALL about PGA Tour. ~ Hope DD continues to gfet better so mommy can sleep too. ~ I think my client achieved such great results because of her muscle memory. She was in PHENOMINAL shape 2 years ago - She was able to increase poundage quickly with me and consistently... plus she refuses to give up- she takes a "mini break" (like at top of push up) and will gather her strength and continue on... Its amazing to watch her work. ~ Thanks for Yoga X info... I am "planning" on sticking to that as much as possiblea s well. ~ Congrats on CB progress already!!!! You are sticking pretty close to the rotation so far!! INSPIRATION! :7

Lea:*
WooHoo on another X day!!!! Are you following the classic? You can do this - modifications allowed Round 2!

Laurie- Happy Day you XXX'er YOU!

Swift Amy & Amy & Carol..... HUGS & KISSIES!!

Hi there all you buff women! Hope everyone is feeling the fruits of their X labor yesterday. I am so glad to see that Wendy hasn't been taken off by a mammoth mosquito yet...I hope she keeps her DD tied down, too! Let's see...I am planning on starting Slo Mo today. My cold is continuing to improve, but I am still feeling pretty tired. I am not sure how much strength I have, but the pudge is starting to creep into places I would rather not see, so gotta get a move on! I am up a couple of pounds...and I know it is due to taking my unscheduled recovery week. I also think my body rejected the extra cardio I was doing with Cathe's new series...so my new rotation looks like this....

Cardio
Upper body split
Yoga
Upper body split
Cardio
Yoga
Legs
Rest

I realize this is an 8 day week...but you never know when I will actually take that rest day...I don't like to be tied down to a particular day to rest..It just depends on my schedule.

CB came by and brought me Chinese last night for dinner. We had a nice evening together. If the weather holds we will be going to the Panther's game on Sunday, so that should be fun. I don't care how cold it is, but I hope it doesn't rain.

Enough about me...I'll be right back with personals....

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Happy Tuesday Xers!

So I tackled ARX and C&B yesterday, and I'm not sure if I crushed it or if it crushed me, lol. I have a lot of work to do, but I did do every exercise :D I'm sure I'll be feeling it later one, too }( Plyo X today, which I haven't done but reading through the guide, it doesn't seem any harder than Cathe's intervals/drills.

Traci-X -- LOL about the age. Before I saw your pics, I thought you were closer to *my* age ;-) The Internet is a great equalizer for stuff like that. It's funny how we develop images in our mind of what we think people *should* look like.

Jeanette -- My core strength is lacking severely, too. I've slacked off with it recently and Tony is making sure I don't forget it }(

Teddygirl -- I hope you're able to start soon! Computer problems rot!

Debra -- Congrats on being a student! Anatomy always scared me with all the memorization, so maybe that one is best left to another semester ;-) I hope you kick that cold to the curb soon!

Sandra -- I've done almost all of the weight workouts before, but none of the cardio or yoga. It should be an interesting adventure, lol. My sister is a government contractor for international business. She's going to Albania to head up a project on anti-corruption (tax evasion and that sort of thing). It doesn't sound like my idea of fun, but she doesn't think my geeky interests are much fun, either, lol.

Nicole -- I'm going to be doing Doubles, but it starts out Phase 1 just like classic :) I think it's great that you're mixing it up to make it work for you. That's what it's all about. Your Meez doll is hilarious!!

Wendy!! -- I'm glad you made it safely, even if the "city" is not as technologically advanced as you'd like. I hope you and DD survive the adventure, lol. I can't wait to see some pics! How did Day 1 of Team Asia go?

Hi to everyone else! I hope you all have a great day!

Carol

Good Morning,

I feel very rested today, when I got home last night I did not pass go, went straight to bed and slept till it was time for me too get me big butt up and do the dog gone thang, NOT P90X ouch saving that for tonight, trust me it’ll get DONE or my name isn't Teddygirl:+ On my lunch yesterday ran out too JCP and got the perfect push up for my Teddy Xmas gift he's done, it was on sale, YEAHie.... :+

Now with that being said:) this morning, I did a 20 Aerobic TM run(that was different) and GS legs:p Tonight, P90X Chest and back. I will check back soon.

Hi gang. I just completed Bryan Kest Power Yoga Toning. My gal Seane Corn is even in the class. It is a great workout, but I definately have to get use to Bryan's voice and the way some of the people are dressed in there. But that is minor stuff. Tomorrow is legs and back which for some strange reason I am really looking forward to.

I will definately try to do personals later. I have something to do with my youngest DS this morning, but hopefully I will get a small window. I see that Wendy has stopped on by. I hope that everyone has a great workout and will chat with you later.

Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~PERSONALS~~~~~~~~~~~~

****Traci You continue to remind me of my BFF...she battles her husband about doing more around the house frequently! Marriage (like dating) isn't for sissies either! I know it must be hard to keep up with all the stuff around the house with your new career...and your new business must be taking a lot of prep time...moreso than actual face to face client time. I am already concerned about how going back to school is going to affect things around here...although, I do have someone who does my lawn...I don't care how poor I am, I am not mowing the grass...I will do EVERYTHING else, but not that...LOL! Can't wait to see pics of the new "do"! I am sure you will feel like a brand new woman after that. I always liked CardioX for the same reason...just when I was getting bored, you switched to something else. If it makes you feel any better about my spending time with Eoin yesterday, my abs are killing me today! I may not have been rolling around on the floor, but I held his version of the banana for what seemed like 10 minutes and I can tell you, it wasn't pretty. I did see one cute boy yesterday, but when he opened his mouth it was very obvious that he wasn't the brightest bulb around.

****Tracy You must be doing something right if your quads ache! Hope the run works out that soreness for you. Sorry you crashed during your workout yesterday...That is never a good feeling. I am such a klutz, I don't even attempt step besides Cathe's anymore...I never can seem to get the moves down.

****Cheryl Hi there! Are you running with your partner today? Hope all is well with you.

****Nicole How do you like being a medical anomaly? Hopefully they will find a program of therapy that works for you. Is there some actual diagnosis for your back that I missed? I have a friend who has some discs that are fusing together that causes him a lot of pain...but he is much older than you. Glad Core Syn went reasonably well, and that you didn't have any pain from it. Thanks for the vote of confidence with school...I am really happy to get going with it.

Okay...gotta run for now...I have a follow up dr's appt...so I will finish up with the rest of personals later...

Happy day to all who follow!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Good morning Xers,
Today was CardioX. I've never done this workout before and I've read how it's not that intense, but it definitely was a workout for me today. I love how it moves along so I didn't get bored. Wow, I can't even imagine PlyoX right now. Just shows how used to one kind of cardio we can get.

Wendy, so glad you could pop on and chat with us. We've all been worried and hoping you were okay. Hope you can find an internet cafe that lets you chat with us. Bugs, ooooh, I wouldn't like them if they are the kind that are black and shiny, like earwigs and crickets. Those give me the creeps. How is your DD liking the trip so far? We are eager for more details!

Tracy, enjoy that run today. Guess you took a rest day yesterday? Way to go on working your legs. That's what I need, but oh it has such a dread factor to it.

Traci, can't wait to see your new pics of hair. I'm wanting to have her do something different with mine today. I'll see what she has in mind and see if it's something I'd like. Getting mine weaved too, so told DH I won't be home until around 7:00 p.m. Long night. Sorry about the blowout with your DH. I'm so darned lazy about my housework that those things rarely get to me. Good thing DH is pretty tolerant too. Hope all is well tonite when Wendell comes home. I hate blowouts, so draining, but if it gets resolved then I guess it's worth it. Oh yeah, had to do Dreya Rolls in CardioX today. I wasn't as good as yesterday, those wore me out today. Seems you and my DH have the same sleeping problems. Usually on weekends, DH doesn't even come to bed as he sleeps in the recliner. Much more comfortable for him, poor guy.

Debra, I love Chinese food, but I sure get the bloat from it for a day or two. Glad you had a nice time with CB.

Anointed, good workout this morning. You've got more for tonite too! Way to work out. I think I would be tempted at times to work out twice, but we only have one TV and it's occupied in the evening. Of course, there is that dusty Bowflex that I could use too, hmmmm... what an idea.

Carol, great job on C&B. That is one tough workout. You will be amazed how you will improve, guaranteed! Hope you enjoy PlyoX today. All I can say is that it is different than a step workout for me. That one never got a whole lot easier. I was always glad to see the end of it. So glad to hear from Wendy today. Do you live pretty close to her?

Lea, good job on the yoga. How are the participants dressed? You've got my interest now.

Got to go now, I've got to get a package ready to send back to Zappos (2 pairs of golf shoes that really looked too dorky and not that comfy). Wore my new golf shoes again on Sunday. Can't say enough about how comfy they are for walking.

Jeanette

Carol: Nice work! Aw......you made it, you’ll feel it, REAAALLLL GOODDDDD. Enjoy PlyoX

Tracie: Come now, I’ve already started P90X this is week one, can’t ya tellx( You know me, I hafta be difficultx( doing things my wayx( I can’t wait to see your new hair-do, My hair is taking forever to grow, I just wash it every morning and throw on styling gel and I’m out the door. I think I need about four to six more weeks before I can get it locked. Just can't understand why hair is growing so ssssslllllllllllloooooooowwwwwwww

Flying by with a pout- my salon just called & my gal is out with a sick childx( I am all dressed and ready for a 3 hour break from the house , clients, work etc......... Maybe I'll go sit & have coffee somewhere and just center myself....

Back with personals later--- BUT---- Teddy - its WINTER thats why hair & lawns & nails grow slower;-)

Jeanette----have a great hair day for both of us!!!!! I totally forgot about Dreya Rolls in Cardio X - LOVELY:p - OBVIOUSLY my workout isnt done yet....

Morning Xers,

Round 3 /Phase 1/Week 1/Day 2
Workout: PlyoX

Chest & Back and ARX was great yesterday! }( Feeling it some in my back and Abs today (in a good way). But then I remember that I didn't start feeling real DOMS until the 2nd day, so we will see what tomorrow brings. I'm looking forward to PlyoX. Want to be a rock star tonight. :7 :7 :7 Did all push-ups on my toes, and have been able to go deeper into the push-up. This is one of my goals this round. May not do as many, but they will be deeper and with good form. Couldn't believe that the wide push-ups where the easiest of them all. ;-) Also need to go up in weight for the back exercises.

Tracy, Well I'm guessing that Amy's step isn't for me. LOL I still haven't attempted the new step from Cathe. Today I put down the phase I was doing. Starting out at the beginning again. LOL!!! I know, I must love to punish myself. I'm just a rotation queen.

Traci, It must have been the full moon, because I was on my DD's cases last night. Everything they did seemed to get on my nerves. But then they where doing sooooo many things to get to me. :7 :7 :7 Couldn't have been the fact that I had a sore throat, ear ache and headache. And all these symptoms have vanished today. I can't wait to see the new hair cut. Have to love/hate CS, but it does do the body good.

Debra, Glad you are starting to feel better. :9 Love Chinese food. When do you start your first day of class? Good idea to get your feet wet before starting up with anatomy. My SIL said those classes for her PT where the toughest.

TG, Glad you are all rested up for C&B. :D Plus you did GS Legs and a 20 min run. Now I feel like a wimp. ;-)

Carol, Can't wait to hear what you thought of PlyoX. Are you now a rock star! Those make me feel like a geek, but they sure do get the heart rate going. Love your blog!

Lea, LOL about the Bryan Kest voice. I'm always thrown by the hair. Love his attire though, cut up jeans are the best for yoga. :D Isn't it!!! :D

Jeanette, Hope your hair turns out great too! Everyone is getting their beauty treatments before Christmas. I set up my appointment for my hair before Christmas, didn't want the skunk stripe down the center of my head. :D I have never done Cardio X either. Think that is the only workout that I haven't done in the whole series.

Sandra, I am really getting into this 3rd round. :D We will see how long the enjoyment lasts LOL. Couldn't believe I was actually smiling at some of the things Tony was say while I was working out yesterday. Cami did give some whines on the way home, but most of her "talking" was coming from her throat. German Shepherds are known for talking. I think it is a combo of a howl/whine. It really is quite funny when you do hear it. :7

Nicole, I was so happy to see that you did alright with CS. I was a little worried that it may have done you in. Does everyone have the wall chart printed off? Did I miss something when I was AWOL over the holiday? :7 Guess I better print that off so I can cross off C&B/ARX.

Cheryl, Always hard to come back to work after you have time off.

Wendy, Glad to see that you posted. Will have to check out your blog to see what is happening. Lizards!!! Those are as bad as snakes for me. :eek:

Have a great day!

Laurie

Okay, here I go again:p I thought about this, I'm going too redo starting date, since Saturday never happen:p My week will start on Monday instead of Saturday so I will be doing UB on Monday’s and Wednesday’s with you guys:) really trying to make this work.

Laurie: Nice work:) No need to feel like that, you are awesome you consistently amazes me. The thing is this, since Teddy is with me, I really was trying to eliminate my evening workouts, only too spend more time with him. If I am too continue with P90X, I need too play a little harder, so therefore gotta throw evening workouts back in the game. Keep up the excellent work, you guys really inspire me.

Cardio X here I come!

I actually have done Cardio X before and it was a nice change. I'll use it as I need it fr lighter days. I hope the revised rotation will help my back. I guess time will tell.

Off to workout so I'll be back later:D

Nicole

Bring it!!!

http://images.meez.com/user16/07/02/09/070209_10019023368.gif[/img][/url]

Classic/ Week 2/ Day 2/ PlyoX (subbed it for 4DS KB/BC Cardio Power premix, then added 4DS Legs).

Good morning!

As my header indicates, I subbed PlyoX today in favour of some Cathe drill cardio, and enjoyed myself a whole bunch. I will definitely be able to stay positive about this rotation if I don't feel bound to do the exact same workouts every week. I actually don't mind PlyoX in itself. It's the doing it every Tuesday for 10/13 weeks that drives me nuts. I may do PlyoX for the first Tuesday of each phase, and sub the other 2 times. I added on the leg work because Legs and Back just doesn't cut it for me. I'll keep it in on Fridays because I like the way he inserts the back work, but add a 30 min Cathe standing leg workout on Tuesdays. If anyone's curious, the 50 mins of Cardio Power burned almost the same amount of calories as the 60 mins of PlyoX. Next week I may do one of the DrillMax cardio premixes and the BG standing leg work. We'll see when we get there.

Tracy....good morning! Wendy posted last night? I still have to go back and read the evening posts. Aching quads. Heh heh. I'll bet you're thrilled. The thought of writing tests again makes me start to hyperventilate. I am test-exhausted. Good luck on Thursday. I might have to eventually pick up that Amy workout. I have a CIA step workout featuring Christi Taylor that I've never been able to master. Very tricky choreography, thrown at you very quickly.

Traci....How come the lean rotation doesn't do PlyoX? I hope you enjoy CardioX. I don't mind that one, either. Gives you another opportunity to practice your Dreya Rolls }( . "Uh oh" on the blow up with DH. I think you *should* go to work in a gym: you can recruit more personal clients that way. Have your internet problems been resolved? Enjoy your hair makeover! I can't wait to see the pics! I love Yankee candles too. My favourite is the Pumpkin Spice. Yes, your TG is only a month ahead of Christmas; it's the kick off to the holiday season, is it not? I would hate that, too. Like you, the last time I enjoyed a holiday was before I was married. Now, the word "holiday" only pertains to the rest of the family. For me (and most wives/mothers, I imagine), it's a scad of extra work. Very unfair. I followed the rotation closely last week because it was the first week. But as I've said before, I don't like to do the same cardio workout more than 1x a month. Last night I was just dreeeading PlyoX today, and when it occured to me to sub with Cardio Power, I felt so relieved. Variety is the spice of life.

Debra....I'm thrilled to hear your cold is on the retreat. Your rotation looks pretty nice. I hope you have the energy to carry it out. Congratulations on becoming a student again!!!! Thanks for the heads up about your post to me yesterday. You knew all the songs?? I don't think I've even heard one of them!

Teddygirl....You go girl!!! Get Day One over with, and the momentum of this group will carry you through.

Carol....Woohoo on CB and ARX yesterday! Tony likes to start every rotation off with a bang, it seems. The funny thing about PlyoX is that it seems to get harder each week. The first week it's fun (some even call it easy). The second week people start to look concerned, and the third week we're all thinking we've lost our cardio capacity. Don't worry; you haven't. You're just needing a recovery week.

Lea, Cheryl....Hello!

Jeanette....Excellent job on CardioX. I'm sure it will feel easier as you get more familiar with it. Did you like doing Dreya Rolls 2 days in a row? Awck!!! I can't STAND earwigs!! Ick!! Ick! ICK!!!! You need a permit to get a Christmas Tree?? How does the bike change colours? One colour when it's wet; another when it's dry??

Laurie....I find the wide push ups (and pull ups) to feel the easiest, too. Why is that? Are we using bigger muscles? Please remind me: are you using a pull up bar, or bands? That's pretty neat about how your dog talks. Do other breeds do that, too?

Nicole....I think you would do better to stick with the bands, than to use a pull up bar. With the bands you can better adjust the amount of tension on your back, and take care of it. I would think trying to lift your entire body weight would not be a good thing for you right now. What is Back In Shape? I really like your Lean Rotation+ All that yoga and stretching will be good for your back. Very sensible.

Wendy....YAY!!!! I finally got to your post. I'm so thrilled to hear from you. With all that culture shock going on, I have to say I'm uber-impressed that you started the X yesterday. Seriously. How did it go? Are you doing Lean or Classic, and if Classic, what are you doing for pull/chin ups? I'll bet if you concentrate really hard on using your back muscles while swatting at those mosquitos, you'll get some great definition.

SwiftAmy....We haven't heard from you in a few days. I hope all is well and you're still glowing in your XX accomplishment.

Have a great day!
Sandra

… Morning Again gals! Since I cant seem to get out of the office I shall see what things you all are up to already today!…

TeddyGirl- Workin on Phase 1
I am so confused! LOL – Not really just giving you a bad time! I laughed at your wanting to spend more time in PM w/ Teddy- personally – right now I think I’ll INTENTIONALLY do my workouts at night! LOL Whats Aerobic TM? Isnt all TM work aerobic???? LOL

Carol- Phase 1
Well how does it feel to “officially” be underway with X Mania? LOL on C&B + ARX! I TOTALLY AGREE!!! By end of week 1 I was wondering just how many types of push ups God created… Then I did Phase 2! LOLOLOL It is FUN having that WOW factor in workouts tho- anything new for the body is all good right?.... LOL on your thinking I was a youngster like you! Does that mean I am a big kid who refuses to grow up??? PLYO X TIP: Go REALLY LOW and REALLY HIGH- Your legs & Buns will burn like never before.

LaurieXX- TripleX / History in the Making!!Phase 1
I am so THRILLED you are going for it again!! LOL on DOMS day 2- yeah baby!!! ~ I feel better now that I know you had a case of the crazies last night too! DH trying hard to communicate via email today but I am in no mood to play… actions baby- less talk! LOL

JeanetteX- Phase 1
I hadn’t realized you never did Cardio X! OH I LOVE THIS ONE!!!! I actually get motivated to add on to it if I have the time… Its easy to make it an extended Yoga or extended Kick or extended Plyo… I ‘m thinking I’ll select one of those each time I do it and use Cathe4DS and/or the Quickie Eoin as the addon…. I think Id do the tony segment – change to the add on DVD and then finish Cardio X…~LOL on the blowout… Its my own fault.. I have catered to Wendell so much that he cant function on his own – well he CAN but he no longer thinks to actually do it… I think it’s a feeling of overall being taken for granted… I’m not high maintenance by any stretch but I do need my Pats on the Back every so often….

DebraX - just phased & dazed
Wheres my PomPom pic??? Will it be an animated version??? What about A Cheerleader Meez for me????? LOLOLOL ~ I really like your rotation…. I agree- too much cardio can blow a lot of our hard earned results ! ` Thank you for expressing all the work it takes to get / keep this business running…. The prep time is unbelievable because once I right a 60 minute workout for the client I have to go thru it myself (albeit modified) to make sure it flows and accomplishes my objectives- I appreciate you understanding the concept! ~ LOL on your abs! That particular Eoin seems to work my core harder than anything else I’ve done… Hope Dr visit went well!!!! XXOOO

LeaX - Phase 1
Oh I need to unwrap that TONE yoga & do it!!! Thanks for reminder! I LOVE Legs & BackX – it has always leaned my legs out sooooooo gooooood! (that means hurt!)

NicoleX- Phase 1
If I laughed any harder I’d need to clean my chair! Your MEEZ is killin’ me woman!!!!!!!!!! OMG! You get creativity award today…. Go to Cardio X & be sure and add on anything to it if you don’t feel challenged!

Hugs to all!

Hi. I will try to get some personals done now.

:) :) :) Tracy - You really have me interested in purchasing Amy. How is her form on this? I think that is the only downfall I have heard about Amy. I love doing the weights again. Of course I am going lighter, but hope to build up. I think my body really missed it because it is not hating me right now. Have a great workout tonight. Which yoga are you going to do?

:p :p :p Traci - Hey there stranger. You are doing the Lean rotation? Yes, I am doing classic. I have to get back in shape to look like you. Give me a jingle. We can talk. I hope that your hair looks great. Post a picture will ya?

Ow, youngest DS came in and hurt himself. I will bbl.

Lea

Tracie: You haven’t left your office yet? I thought you had a 10am hair appt. I really did want too spend my evening with Ted BUT……P90 rule! LOL. Come now, you know all TM have build in programs, I just never/ever use mines. My TM have only 3 programs, I know the newer ones have even more. The first is a 20 minute Aerobic workout, I tell you I can barely walk :9 climbing all them hills. (The second, is a 30 minutes fat burner and the third is, hm.....I forget the title but it is a 60 minute workout. That’s how I’m going too use my treadmill from here on out. By using the programs I get a much better workout the programs control speed and the level of the hills, like this morning workout was short and sweet, loved it.

Sandra: Nice work! I plan to do lots of subbing myself, lol. If I don’t I will get BORED STIFF. I can almost taste C&B am really excited, love doing the push ups and I get too use me chin up bar, its' just hanging there collecting dusks! Enjoy your day.

Me hungry going to eat lunch.

ANNOUNCEMENT
Trying to keep things simple…but it is Christmas time.
I’d love to send Holiday Cards to Xers- I don’t expect anyone to send them… Life is busy I know….
I am missing some addresses (yes I’m doing envelopes today)

Here’s my thought:

Everyone who doesn’t mind receiving cards (with NO EXPECTATION that you will send one!) please email me your address - and Last Name

[email protected]

I will email a copy to all Xers & each can do with the list what they want… REALLY- NO EXTRA STRESS or EXPENSE!!!!

How’s that sound????

I have current addresses for Amy (Florida)
Tracy
Jeanette
Lea
Latrese
Cheryl
Amy (swifty)
I need verification on Debra’s current
& need addresses for:
Laurie
Nicole
Carol
Wendy (not in Asia tho!)
Sandra (how does one mail to Canada???)
Did I miss anyone????

If anyone DOES NOT want to be on the master list just email me & I’ll make sure it stays secret.

XXOO

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.