What's Up Xers Wednesday

6Swans4me

Cathlete
:) :) :) I'm Awake! :) :) :)

It's 5:00 AM here. Just finished CS!!! :7 Didn't sleep a wink last night, so I thought I'd push play. So, glad I finally did. Looks like a nap will be in order later today. Off I go to read yesterday's posts.

Ballistic Hugs to All! :)

Wide Awake Wendy :p :D

Sorry I didn't get back to y'all yesterday. I didn't even take a peek since I knew I'd get sucked in for at least an hour! :7 I haven't a clue how I got myself into another project?!?!?!?! Started cleaning the girls' room and realized they needed new mini blinds. Came back from Home Depot, hung up the new blinds, and realized the walls needed new paint. Phil came home while we were still cleaning their room. I'm not hallucinating. Our furnace spit out a ton of soot before it died last year. Every wall in this house needs painting.

Almost forgot about Waverly check-up appointment with the doctor. Tayler was complaining of a sore throat earlier, so the doctor checked her too. Looks like a virus for her. Apparently, Waverly's migraine was really sinutitus. Okay? Whatever. At least the antibiotic is working. :)

Well, the doctor's office is right next to the malls (yes, that's 2 malls). I HAD to look for new bedding for the girls cuz, ya know, you gotta match the paint to the comforters. Can I just say that finding coordinating bed clothes that *everyone* equally likes is a THREE HOUR job! We walked through both malls and two shopping centers!!! By 8:45, everyone's spirit was broken. :7 I was a bit heart broken that my girls didn't desire pretty, feminine, Pottery Barn quilts. :-( No, they wanted the cool, teenage inspired rooms! Kids are growing much too fast in this day and age!!! I don't know how they'll ever fall asleep in such a BOLD colored room! Not my idea of relaxing and peaceful. But, what do I know? Check it out for yourselves. Look at what 3 hours of shopping for 3 girls will do to one's discernment....

http://www.lnt.com/product/index.js...05.1331626.1331988&view=all&parentPage=family

and

http://www.lnt.com/product/index.js...05.1331626.1331988&view=all&parentPage=family

Made another quick stop at Home Depot for primer and paint chips before getting home close to 10:00. Hence the 4 AM CS.

Today's plan is catch up on personals, wash walls, patch cracks/nail holes, nap, KenpoX. :)

The procrastinator that I am will now read yesterday's personals! :+

Wendy

*ahem* Seems I have a morning crasher today! Hope you made a fresh pot of coffee missy!

Wendy you crazy wild woman- The thought of getting my days & nights flipped in the brain is so scary to me! It took me 6 weeks once to get back to "normal".... Itty Bitty nap is ok today but beware of a long one or you'll be the thread starter permanently! Thats a volunteer job btw- no paycheck for you! You are welcome at my house ANY time to start cleaning and then begin redecorating! CRAZY!

I have a FULL morning- starting off with Plyo in about 2 more cups of coffee- then I need to hit the road to get some errands done. Funerals at 2. .... Thanks for all the heartfelt sympathy thought... The visitation was actually very cool- since Aunt Helen had lived so very long and was healthy til the end there wasnt one tear... you could hear laughter from all the rooms in the funeral home as relatives caught up and rememered all the fun times. My idea of what the experience should be.... More relatives coming in today so it should be another great day to hear all the sories! Imagine the tales if you were born in 1916!!!

Anyway.... I shall return as soon as I can with last evenings personals.....

HAPPY Wednesday
Buff Xer’s!

جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججججج
Phase 2/ Day 52 / Plyo X + MTV Abs /Rd 2
Cycle Day 10: Go For It!
Doubles: Not Sure- Hopefully Landscape Project this evening
جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججج

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sandra X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dear – I caught up with you yesterday but I have a burning question for you- How did you control/deal with excess GAS when you converted to Vegan? I am so bloated I look 3 months pregnant! All this extra fruit / veggies is playing havoc on my system… Bad timing with the funeral gatherings too! HELP! I’m not sure I want to take substances to get rid of it- (bean-o, gas-X) …. What’s the point of being “natural” if you take pills !

جججججججججججج Wendy جججججججججججج
Thats awesome news about Waverly! So happy she is getting better!

!!!!!!!!! Jeanette X !!!!!!
Hope you get to ride a bit today… I know you’ll feel better if you can get a little something in before the Saturday ride. When are you guys hitting the road for the weekend? .. On niece & Tillie- you sound like me- A little show of concern and responsibility goes a long way! For what its worth I agree that creating a family situation just wouldn’t be worth it in the long run. I am still thinking of Tillie everyday and hoping she adjusts to one eye living easily. Big hugs to her from me and my 3 “kids”! I was telling DH about the incident and he was so angry I thought he was going to go hunt down your niece! Can you tell we love animals more than people sometimes!? LOL on the long run… No I’ve been working up to it for a few weeks… I’m alternating TM hill runs with road runs to keep my knees safe. Actually I didn’t intentionally set out to run so far but the route I took was a bit longer than I expected and halfway thru I just wanted to get home so I kept running! I’m sure you’ve had rides like that….. It must be the great outdoor endorphins that kick in!

!!!!!! Debra X !!!!!!!
Thanks for email! I shall keep it in a safe place until June. So happy you are on the mend! That has to be a load off your mind with all you have to do these days. ROFL about Hanna Montana being a part of your corpse pose experience! I guess you moms have to be flexible with ideas of relaxation! Thanks for mentioning that herb… I have been meaning to try it for years and always forget- it’s officially now on the grocery list! I am assuming that it can be found in the spice isle? LOL on the clothes dilemma – DH said last night- Just go get some clothes – I told him that I wasn’t where I wanted to be yet with my body shape so I didn’t want to invest in clothes that I so rarely wear anyway… maybe 1 new skirt is in order…. We’ll see.

جججججججججججج CHERYL جججججججججججج
I am truly amazed that you so like ARX considering you aren’t “thrilled” with all the rest! Perhaps because the 16 minutes of torture is over fairly quickly? LOL
Glad you found great gains tho- way to bring it woman!

Happy day to all the rest of this awesome gang! Hope everyones well and has a FABULOUS day!
:7

I'm pulling a Traci Triology today! :7

:) :) :) :) :) Personals:) :) :) :)

Starting from the last post and working my way backwards.

Jeanette-X: CONGRATS on being the fastest women's team and second fastest biker!!!!! Do you know the guy who took first in the bike portion? I could be tempted to pull a Tonya Harding on him for a slice of CC! }( ;-) :+ I won't have to since he'll be eating your dust the next time you meet up with him! Good for you giving your neice a slice of reality! I hope they didn't bring their aggressive Mike Tyson of a dog with them. I would have made them pay it since they only offered part of the bill. If they would have offered to pay it all, I would have let it go. But, I'm ornery that way! You're a much better person than me!!! As you can guess, Phil didn't work on the kitchen or do CS with me. He wasn't too happy about my project at first until I told him I was taking full responsibility for the girls' room. The table might turn if I ask him for help. He'll be wanting to use my whip. ;-)

Debra-X: I'm so happy to hear you feel better! And, look you didn't gain weight which is a lot more than I can say coming back from my multiple rest days. Doesn't it feel good to start something and FINISH! I currently struggle with finishing fully. Your dinner sounded healthy! What brand is this herbs de province? I've never heard of it. You're a generous mother to get your dd a Xer t-shirt. I'm not getting my girls one until they go through the entire 90 days!:p I don't care if my eldest diva can easily do knee tucks faster than Tony or chin-ups without assistance!!!! Get out! I'm painting my dining room in a mustard color too! Phil handcrafted (not finely ;-) ) raised panel wainscoating for the lower half of the walls. Those will be painted white, along with the trim. He still has to finish a few pieces of wainscoating. At least he finished the tin ceilings in the dining room. :) I bought a wrought iron chandelier painted in an off white color. I plan on painting it black. I like your taupe choice too. I leaning towards painting the rest of downstairs in a golden brown color. Haven't made up my mind yet. Same with the kitchen. I'm leaning towards a warm color choice there as well. Phil wants to paint our bedroom a sage-y green. He was eyeing up a sage-y green satiny comfortor at Macys tonight. It's currently a medium shade of green.

My, it's chilly once the sweat dries!

Cheryl: We must be mirror image twins! I HATE ARX!!!! Right before each and every exercise, I exclaim, "I HATE this (fill in the blank)!!! Dh just laughs at me. You'll be doing Tony full time before you know it!

Traci-X: How are your legs feeling today? LOL on your nightmare DOMS. Your dh must have been wondering who you were dreaming about with all your moaning. Phil is a sleep talker. I can ask him anything and he actually answers me! He could never get away with an affair! He'd blurt it out before it could even start!! LOL Awww! Everyone should have an Aunt Helen in their life! Looks like a fun shopping trip is in order for you! Good job!!! What did you end up wearing? This is why you should always keep a package of safety pins in the house! Back in the day, I used to have to pin the waists to my size 0 skirts. It's been so long ago that my safety pins are now rusted!!! :7 Thanks for reminding me that I have half of a leftover taco salad from Wendy's in the fridge. It won't be as good as yours!!! Although, I think I have all the ingredients to make it if I find the time! Oooo, I just may today! Tayler quizzed the firefighter. She found out it was the chief of police who had passed away. Suprisingly, I did enjoy CS this AM. I gave it my all and did the bonus round!!! I actually felt stronger than I did my last recovery week.

Swift Amy: It's great to see you checkin in! Way to go pushing play and getting stronger while dealing with your wrist issues!!! Agreed, Western PA is beautiful in the spring! Hey, it's better to push play than to push post! Post a report when you're able. Lord willing, we'll be here to cheer you on! :)

Tracy-X: Yeah! Isn't it nice to see all your typing work wasn't in vain! Very smart of you to save it in Word. I was thinking of adding extra legs to the X rotation for my behind. The Bar Method has a 10 minute leg bonus I might add three days a week.

Nicole: What lower body workouts were you doing before the X? Just curious since I was doing Cathe's step and high step workouts. Those caused my lower body to bulk up! I did do Jari Love's Slim and Lean prior to the X. I liked the defined look in my arms, but I am much stronger with the X. I might do another low weight/high rep workout post-X. I want to wait and see what I'll look like on day 100. :7 Oh, Nicole, stop talking like that! You've gotta push me through this last phase!!! I'll push back. ;-) Come on! If I can push play, ANYONE can!!! Let's do it together with a :)!!!

Teddygirl! You know what you need and want! I wish more people would just be honest with themselves when it comes to what they feel is important. I learned my lessons the HARD way. After I got divorced from my ex, I told myself that I would NEVER waste my time with another man I didn't want to be with!!! I know that sounds harsh. But, why waste my time and energy when it could be wasted elsewhere. ;-) Life's too short, right. ;-) Walking gives me the OUCHIES (non delayed DOMS). I can see it interfering with your cardio, esp. intense cardio like IMAX 2! Chocolate Chip Cookies! She's EVIL! ;-) You crack me up! Was an early lunch good? All this talk of food is making me hungry! Do you think taco salad is a good breakfast choice? ;-) Ohhh! You've got Barry's BC! What do you think of it? I'm collecting ideas of what to do post-X. Hope you have a good day! :)

Laurie-X: Remember, tonight is Shear Genius!!! :) How did your dd do yesterday? Were you up to doing your criss cross cardio? That's a workout I've never heard of before. I do believe you have lost your mind! Or else you developed muscles to enjoy. I still HATE ARX. Maybe when I'm on Round 2 Phase 2, I'll warm up to it. Hey, ANYTHING can happen! ;-)

Sandra-X: Is this Xly enough for you? ;-) No, I don't have a garden. It's killing my mother too!! See, the thing is that I live right next to dead people. Growing food to eat just grosses me like all get out!!! (insert sputtering, spitting emoticon) Anyhow, I've thought about putting a raised bed for vegetables. But, this is NOT the house I want to die in. If I go planting veggies and fruit, it's like planting mental roots. KWIM? Plus, I'm too lazy!!! :p I enjoy buying my food in the grocery store! :7 OTOH, you have a great time planting your garden and reaping the healthy rewards of your labor! Maybe, I can buy some produce off of you! ;-) Thanks for the cheer! Yes! I can! Yes! I can! I have visions of the little red engine that could and did. :) Phil can't stand those calorie dense shakes. He was supposed to take them back for a refund. But, it's been over 30 days. So, looks like he best get used to the taste. You know, there's children starving in Ethiopia! }( :7 Thanks for the Masters vs. X comparison. I think I'll pass on getting them. I wasn't too fond of having to go through BB's online checkout again.

Well, hunger calls. Going to locate and tackle the leftover taco salad. Hi to Lea, Debfer, Mary (where you at!) and all who follows. Can't think clearly right now. I apologize if I missed anyone.

Chinup Smiles to ALL!
Wendy

Good morning all you X-er's! It's my day off from the office job and onto the errand/housework/chore job all day.

I made it through Back and Biceps/ARX. Not quite sure about all the bouncing around. I know it's supposed to be cardio, but geez! Later it's CardioX. I love this wo.

AHA moment! I let BBX in and found that ARX is right after. How convenient I was switching out discs after each wo.:)

Ballistic hugs to all! :7 It's off the clothesline and the bus stop. Enjoy your wo's ladies.

Good Morning,

Hump Day!!!:p :p

Oh how I wish it was Thursday, that’s my last day at work, 4 day weekend YEAH!!!!:p

Last night, PUB I’m really starting to like this work out. I kicked it up a notch for biceps instead of using my db I used my bb and I kept it loaded at 30lbs for all reps, my bi’s are feeling it real goodx( ;)

Okay, I had company last night didn’t get to sleep till 2am so NO workout for me this morning, I hate that really wanted to push out a cardio.

Tonight, is leg day and a walk day. I decided to devote an hour to each. Back later:7 :7

Teddygirl~

Morning Xers,

Doubles: Ph2/Wk8/Day1/Rnd2
Workout: Bryan Kest Power Yoga Sweat

Today starts out my recovery week, and yes I did get my workout in last night (had some inspiration). Since I have to pick oldest DD up from track practice I have decided to do a short yoga. Might add on a 10 min ab work when I get back from picking her up.

Speaking of the oldest fast running child.:D She received first place in their conference meet with a time of...... 6:01.45 :D :D When she heard her time announced she was a hooting away! Had to smile at that one. I'm still amazed at how well she did, and she looked so comfortable all the way through the race. Her last meet is Thursday.

Jeanette, Yes they do the indoor Triathlon on a stationary bike, treadmill, and indoor pool. Guess when you live in cold weather for almost 6 months of the year this is the next best option. :) In order for me to even attempt one, I would have to improve my swimming, and biking. :)

Traci, Sorry to hear about your Aunt, but it is nice that she is remembered in such a positive way. The casserole sounds good. So sorry to hear about the bloating. That is the problem I have with too many beans. x( But I love black beans. :D

Debra, Glad you are feeling better. The colors your are choosing sound great. I have almost convinced DH that our kitchen needs to be a shade of green. He is afraid that he will have to paint. I am quite able to do it myself. He just is the type of personality that has to make sure it is done right. :D He is just used to the way his Mom paints. She doesn't paint that well. :D

Wendy, Thanks for the reminder that Shear Genius is on tonight. The week has been flying by so fast that I may have forgotten. Should be a good one tonight. The comforters that your DD's chose would be something that my oldest would choose. :) She would also like to paint circles on her wall in different shades.

Swifty, Enjoy your day off from work. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that enjoys ARX. :)

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good morning,

I spilled my coffee all over me this morning. I spilled so much I was feeling deprived about the little bit that was left in my cup. I changed out of the clothes, but was very tempted to suck the coffee out of them first. How's that for a sad addiction?

Wendy - Are you Bipolar, by any chance? My goodness, I can't imagine impulsively starting a project like that, and staying up all night to do it, then doing a workout at the end of it all! That DD coffee must be some crazy stuff. The bed coverings look like fun, but how will they sleep with all that brightness? :) You've reminded me that I'm supposed to post some pictures. I'll put that back on my to-do list. The firefighter funeral procession sounds very emotional. Did you get all teary watching it? That stuff always makes me choke up. Oh my goodness, I never thought what it would be like to garden next to a cemetary (as I presume that's what you mean when you say you have dead people next door?? At least, I hope so!!). I'm not even sure if your produce would be considered vegan. Did you sputter out your coffee?

TraciX - I'm not surprised you had to take a break from PlyoX yesterday. That was some run you did on Sunday!! My legs would be screaming for a week after that! I hope you do better wtih PlyoX today. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: The gas situation is something I can't help you with, I'm so sorry. I keep reading that your body is supposed to get used to it, and after a bit you won't be as fragrant. I tell myself that it just means that I'm healthy. I know the family doesn't look at it as positively as I do.....Your story about the clothes and the closet last night was very bittersweet. Isn't it remarkable what can change in a few short years? I think you should indeed get yourself at least a new skirt. You need to have something to wear that makes you feel good about yourself. Then you can donate it to someone else, who will be thrilled to get a used skirt in almost-new condition. The enchilada was good, was it? It certainly sounded good! You're doing Furhman's 6 week plan? My, that takes discipline. You know his plan is designed to help overweight people lose 20 pounds in 6 weeks, right? And he doesn't address the needs of exercisers. In other words, if you don't want to crash from lack of calories, you should eat more than he recommends. Add another helping or two of grains, beans, soymilk, fruits, etc. He only gives a cursory note about exercisers: they need to eat more. That's about all he says. Not very helpful, but there you go. I'm very happy for you that you're taking this approach! Did you buy The Vegan Planet? We'll have to compare recipes. I'm finding it easier to stick with these eating principles this time around, too. Like you said, it doesn't feel like as big a change as it did last time. So far I'm pretty happy. That can all change in the blink of an eye...I wish you warm thoughts for the funeral today. Give Aunt Helen a proper farewell (smuggle in some of that JD!).

DebraX - I'm so glad the antibiotics are doing the job for you. You'll be back in the swing of things in no time now. You sure WERE productive yesterday!! My oh my. Now come to my house :) If I attempt to do corpse pose with the toddler around I always end up being a climbing toy/trampoline for her. They just don't understand, do they? Vegan excludes all animal products, so yes, dairy is off the list. My toddler would easily be able to go vegan. She prefers to eat off my plate, than off her own. Last night I baked breaded fish for the rest of the family, which she turned her nose up at, and ate a good portion of my baked tofu. It's amazing that your DD loves oatmeal so much. Is this the home-cooked kind, or the instant packets? My DD won't touch the stuff, regardless of which type it is. What herb did you recommend to TraciX?

LaurieX - You're so close to being double-X rated!! Yes, if you found ARX fun, you have definitely lost your mind. But you obviously lost it a while back, since you decided to do a second round of the X so soon after the first. Yes, keeping your hips raised a bit does make those harder. Nice work!!!

Teddygirl - Mmmmmmm coookieeees. :9 :9 :9 :9 I don't know why, but co-workers are the ideal people to pawn food off on. I sent DH to work with a fresh apple pie a couple weeks ago, because we got it free from the grocery store. It made him popular for the day, and I didn't have to use my body as a garbage can. Sounds like you got your cardio last night ;)

TracyX - You did BM1, including the weight work, and then did the MM upper body weights?? That must have been a loooooooong workout! Did you stop for a meal in the middle? Did you reach the right level of toastiness? Hmmmm, I just reread your post, and I think maybe you mean you did the upper body weights only from BM1 and MM? I can't imagine you doing that step-cardio, with your back situation. I don't do so bad with cooking time. I always have leftovers from my vegan meals, so I only have to cook them a few times a week. On any given night I'll make either a fresh vegan meal, and serve the families leftovers from one of their meals, or I'll serve myself a leftover vegan meal, and serve the family a fresh carnivore dish. So, I'm really only cooking one meal a night. I've also been around this block enough times to have a good variety of easy, quick vegan meals. Were you eating lunch in your car? Do you often type your posts to us from your vehicle?

Nicole - PlyoX is a cardio workout, and a leg workout. I think it's designed to give the lower body a second workout for the week, alongside LB (and YogaX, too, actually). But like you, I wasn't satisfied with the lower body work in P90X and in phase 3 I started adding on 30 minute-ish standing leg work from Cathe, on Tuesdays after PlyoX. Your struggle with eating disorders must be very emotionally exhausting. In the past I've become borderline bulemic and anorexic, but some kind of self-preservation instinct has kept me from falling in. The fact that you've pulled yourself back and continue to resist is amazing and you should be very proud of yourself.

Swift Amy - Nice to see you, and to see you're doing sooo well with your rotation! Thank heavens the wrist is doing better. I find P90X to be quite strenuous on my wrists and elbow joints. I always had to walk a fine line between pushing out an extra push up, versus risking my joints. I usually stopped the push ups when my elbow started to twinge. I'm rather confused as to what you mean when you talk about Back&Biceps, ARX, and all the bouncing around?? Where's the bouncing? What is supposed to be cardio? BTW, a few people did the same thing during round one: didn't realize ARX was tacked on to the workouts until they were almost done the rotation. Good on you for catching it so early on!

Cheryl - Hiddy ho. Progress on ARX is a good thing. It's tough.

JeanetteX - Well, thank heavens your niece finally apologized for her dog! Has her dog been aggressive before? You're doing a century ride! That should be fun. What's a metric ride? CF is definitely a great workout. All of the compilation dvds are really good, IMO.

Amy - We haven't seen your happy face around here for a couple days. I hope all is well.

My "garden" is really going to be 6 large pots placed somewhere on my front porch, which gets the best sunlight. I have no room in the backyard to plant them in the ground, and my front yard is still waiting for sod and landscaping. Wendy, I know what you mean about "putting down roots." This is the first time I've actually been interested in gardening, for the same reason. We finally feel like we're going to be here a while.

Yesterday I did Cardio Fusion: Mix and Max premix (80mins). Oooooooh mmyyyyyyy!!! That just plum tired me out. I did the BM2 stuff on the 6" step, and it still chewed me up and spit me out. I still enjoyed it, though. I don't know why, but I LOVE the DrillMax cardio. Must be the variety: step, non-step, using the ball, using the dumbell, using no equipment at all, different intensities, different levels of impact. It's just all over the place. Makes it fun.

Today I plan to do Butts and Guts, as produced. This is another workout I can't seem to get enough of.

Have a great day,
SandraX

Good morning,

Today's workout called for GS Legs, but I did the floorwork only from it and then did the leg/bun exercises from Squeeze. Will do that bike ride today after work as it will be in the 70's and less wind.

Wendy, you are an early bird, how come you didn't sleep last night? I didn't sleep a whole lot because DS came by late last night and stayed until after 11. I usually get up at 4:00 but slept in till 4:30. Hope I don't drift off at my desk today. New project in the girl's room? I like the comforters. At least they aren't peace signs and tie dyed. So glad that the outcome for Waverly is sinusitis, though that's got to be miserable.

Traci, so glad the visitation was not too much of a downer. I like it when people can laugh and talk about good times about the person that passed away. So tough when it's a tragic and sudden ending. We will be going camping on Friday morning. DH is getting stuff ready for the camp trailer and I did some grocery shopping for meals last night. Hope they like oatmeal, just kidding. I should have known you didn't just up and do that 5.5 mile run with no previous preparation. You're too smart for that. Hope that bloating goes away soon. I haven't had any bloating lately, but yesterday I did because I ate something a little different from my usual order of snack. Think that did it. So nice that your DH says go get some clothes. Mine is great too, never complains, but if he did, I'd just point to all of those socket sets, screwdriver sets, drills and the million tools sitting out in the garage.

Wendy, LOL re: the Tonya Harding CC incident. I can't wait to have a slice on Friday. Maybe I have time to eat this one now and make another one for Friday? Restraint...must...be...shown... It really smells good and looks beautiful. It did develop a crack in the top, but oh well. Maybe I can whittle a sliver away right where the crack is. Guess I can't really cover that up with canned fruit, huh? Are you buying paint for the bedrooms? Hope this new woodstove doesn't put as much smoke onto the walls. That's one of the things I don't like about wood heat. Taco salad does not even sound good for breakfast, now CC or oatmeal, that'll fit the bill. Enjoy your nap today.

Swifty, have a good day today. What bouncing is in B&B?

Teddygirl, I have a 4 dayer too. I didn't work Monday either so it's a 3 day workweek for me. I got lots done yesterday at work and hope to make a difference today. What kind of a job do you have? Hey, leg and walk day for me too! Looks like the walk will be a warmer one than yesterday. My legs are finally getting a little bit of definition in them, at least when I'm on my back with them up in the air. They've been so stubborn for these few years that I've been working out.

Hi to everyone,

Jeanette

SandraX: Mix & Max, I never reach for Drill Max, duh. But know what, I going to do Mix and Max this weekend, Nice work. Butts & Guts is also my favorite I love this workout, trying to talk myself out of it tonight, I’m thinking to do Legs & Glutes Xtreme followed by an hour walk, I shall see still figuring out my leg workout for today:) :)

Hi...I only have a couple of minutes before I dive into my day....I am planning on getting a walk in with the doggie this morning and then SH bis...hopefully before my luncheon....then I may do one of my new pilates dvds this afternoon.

Since so many people asked....It's Herbs de Provence...You should be able to find it on your spice aisle. It is a mixture of chervil, basil, rosemary, tarragon, garlic, lavender, marjoram, savory, thyme and parsley....and it is great on fish, chicken, roasted veggies, salads you you can mix it with some oil and vinegar to make a great dressing...

Okay, gotta go! I have to take DD back to the doctor today for a check up on her lungs...will bbl for all the personals I missed yesterday!

later gators
Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Laurie,
An indoor triathlon with stationary bike and treadmill! Oh my gosh!! They are really tough, cuz I'd be going mad after 15 minutes. Your DD is doing so well with her running!! Bet you are proud of her. Hope you enjoy your Recovery Week. I love them and glad that I learned about them from the X.

Sandra, LOL re: the non-vegan vegetables grown near the cemetary! You are a hoot!!! A metric century is 62 miles. A regular (Imperial) century is 100. Not sure which one I'm doing on Saturday. The countryside on this ride is gorgeous and it looks to be in the 70's and low 80's, perfect. Enjoy B&G today, I felt sad not doing that one, but I like the floor work in GS Legs too.

Got to go shower now,

Jeanette

After I finished my workout last night, decided to preview Barry’s BC once more. I watched 2, first, Arms & Abs, not sure how I feel about this workout until I do it:eek:

Then I went on to watch Chest & Abs, not bad, but the chest work is a very slow pace. OMG, and him repeating down 1 2 3, and up 1 2 3 down 1 2 3 and up 1 2 3 blah..blah..blah, was really bugging me out. But, I’m going to take the plunge and do my best and forget the 1.2.3…

Going to add Barry in rotation next week:)

Good Morning, y'all!

I have been having problems with boredom and motivation, so I think that I'm going to do Cathe today to re-gain the "fun" factor.

I have to run, I have an appt for a facial at noon and I want to get a good workout it before heading that direction. I'll be back. I am going to find some retail therapy as well....have been feeling a bit on the blah side.

Dinner with DH was AWESOME last night and we both decided that it was a matter of "when" we go back....not "if"!

Time for morning personals as my day got switched up so Plyo will have to be a PM workout….. such is life.

• Please note how well I am staying out of any CC talk from saboteurs Wendy & JeanetteX! *

• Please note I don’t participate in the decorating talk as I have absolutely nothing to add- I am decorating/painting deprived*

• Please note we have already run off Mary, Debfer, Katie, Lily…. Are we mean & nasty?*

جججججججججججج Swift Amy جججججججججججج
Now we are all very curious!!! What B&B Cardio are we talking about- the ballistic stuff on the breaks? We are confused – that’s not unusual around here tho! I love Cardio X much more now than in the past- I think I have developed a new respect for alternate forms of cardio- every day doesn’t have to be heart exploding 90 minutes to be effective. ENJOY your day off!

جججججججججججج TRACY X جججججججججججج
Hope all is well today!

جججججججججججج Wendy جججججججججججج
Legs feel just lovely this morning! No signs of pain but I still haven’t done so plyo! This can change in an instant!!
I sleep talk too but I can outsmart DH on the interrogation… When I talk I am in that state where I am stuck between awake & sleep- when DH tries to ask ???’s I know what he’s doing so I usually say something outrageous like- “ Oh Mr. Clinton- that felt so good!” heheheh REALLY gets him as I love Bill and he Loves George- !

جججججججججججج TeddyGirl جججججججججججج
Oh I hope you enjoy BBC! I think the time flys but I’ve never done a full rotation of it. What does one DO until 2am with “company” ? heheheheheh

جججججججججججج Laurie X
WooHoo on recovery week! !! You are leading the pack of Double Xers! Feel the pressure yet?? PHENOMINAL about DD!!!! My gosh that’s just great news! Congrats to her!!!!
I broke down and bought Bean-O… we’ll see if its all its cracked up to be- Don’t want any mishaps at the funeral!

جججججججججججج Jeanette X جججججججججججج
I do believe you love oatmeal more than anyone I know! I love the instant stuff but only because of texture… The slow cooked ones are way to chunky for me…. Sometimes I use the food processor to grind it up before cooking but that might make it just as bad as the instant! Yes- It sounds like most of us have the best darn hubbys and S/O’s in the world! I find it refreshing to be with women who love their partners… way too much marriage bashing in my book!

جججججججججججج Debra X جججججججججججج
Good luck with DD appt. Fingers crossed that’s shes on the mend with mom!

جججججججججججج SANDRA X جججججججججججج
Your workouts are just killer this week! Are you back to marathon cardio these days? That’s too cool about DD and food! She is a vegan in the making!! On Furman 6 week I am adding in more nuts … I also get a ton of Soymilk as that’s what I put in my 2 pots of coffee a day! He’s shaking his head in disgust I’m sure! Funny thing is how very little I feel hungry… my portions are large but I usually leave some food on my plate… My blood sugar is also remaining eerily stable- I’m hypo glycemic so that’s REALLY unusual eating this way… Maybe the fact that my hormones are more in balance these days has something to do with all of this… Haven’t had any bread or sugar cravings either thus far… very interesting to see where this leads me. ROFL – sucking coffee off clothes! ^5

All caught up!
:7

Classic: Phase 2/ Week 7/ Day 3/ Round 1

Back & Biceps + ARX

I really like this workout. I kicked it up a notch this week. I felt the burn a lot more but I think my weight is too heavy and I might bulk up more but I don't feel the burn with lighter weights. Got a lot of cleaning to do today and I have to work on the quilt I'm making for my new niece. Needless to say I'm going to be a bit busy today so I'll keep it short.

Wendy, About Wave's sinusitis. I was just watching a DVR episode of Oprah and she had Dr. Oz on. He showed a great nose wash for sinusitis. You use salt water in a neti pot and it goes in one nostril and drains out the other to wash out the built up fluid. Here's the link:
http://search.oprah.com:7782/search/search_results.jsp?querystring=sinusitis&fromSearchPage=yes
Let me know if you find one.
I like the second bedding. it's cute! You are on a roll with the spring cleaning. You wanna send some of that motivation my way:) Oh, you now I won't quit, just whining:) I'm just anxious to whittle this bulk into hard, lean muscle:):)

Traci-X, LOL about the beano questions. Yes, there is a downside to being a vegetarian:) Isn't it nice to go to a funeral where everyone has great memories and happy ones at that. I hope that's what mine would be like in a really, really long time:)

Laurie, Tell DD congrats on first place!

SandraX, Thanks for the encouragement! It's a very tough road to travel and it destroys your body. The effects I'm seeing now from it are not pretty. I'm hypothyroid and it's hard to keep weight off. I have to constantly think about it and am constantly working at it. I feel best when I eat strictly vegan but it's hard with my family and my husband hates when I do it. Your Cardio Fusion workout sounds tough. I do love that DVD though. I think I look forward to BodyMax 2 the most.

Amy, Glad you had a nice night out for DH birthday!

Debra, Hope you are 100% recovered today and working out like an animal:)

Hi everyone else, gotta run to be the wonderful housewife that I am:):9

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

Okay...I'm back for a couple of personals. My tummy is a little upset this morning, so I am going to wait until later to do my pilates and weights. My stomach is probably rebelling from the healthy food I ate for dinner last night. I also had grape nuts for breakfast....woohoo!

Traci....Glad the visitation last night wasn't too traumatic. Sounds like she was a great lady! And, my dear, you must invest in a little black dress for each size you are so that there is always one available no matter your weight! have fun with plyo today...and good luck getting to your landscaping this evening. My yard here really needs some attention, but since I'm moving in less than 3 weeks, I've decided that it is someone else's problem!

Wendy...You crazy woman! You are to to hit a wall around 2pm and just fall down wherever you are and go to sleep! If it makes you feel any better about your DD's room mine wants to paint her new room orange and hot pink....in one room! She got some new linens with pink and yellow and orange butterflies...and now wants wall colors to match. We ended up getting linens from the Company Store online...they have cute things without being too expensive. At least my DD's furniture is white, so hopefully that will take away a bit from the excessively bright colors! I am so glad they seem to have found out what has been wrong with her! How frustrating! This could have been solved weeks ago! And you live next to a cemetery?!? I actually LOVE cemeteries....always peaceful and quiet. In high school, there was this cemetery that supposedly had a warm grave...we used to go there to drink!

Jeanette...Sorry you didn't get your ride in yesterday. I actually had a dream about you last night..LOL! I dreamt that once I got moved back to NC I found out that you lived right next door to my mom...and I was so excited that we could go riding together! Obviously wishful thinking. Glad your niece came by to check on Tillie...At least you know that they care about what happened. And, I am gong to pay someone to paint...I am a good painter, but I'm slow....and I am going to have about 500 boxes to unpack! I am hoping to get the house painted while we are on vacation...which starts 2 days after our furniture arrives in NC.

Swifty...Hi! Glad your wrist is on the mend...That's a tough one to get over wile doing the X.

Teddygirl...Glad you have a 4 day weekend! I really like PUB, too...I always have a lot of DOMS in my chest and bis after that one. Have fun on your walk and doing your legwork today.

Laurie...So proud of you DD!! It's so nice to see our children do well in their activities! I am really liking the idea of green in our bedroom....I have always done taupes and browns...so I am looking forward to doing something different. In the past I have always tried to go pretty neutral since I was always thinking of resale. Have fun with recovery week! I am sure you will be able to fly through the air with the greatest of ease during Core Syn.

Okay..gotta get in the shower before my luncheon...I really need to shave my legs as I look like some sort of hairy beast! I'll be back this afternoon to catch up with everyone else! Happy days to all!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Hey guys,

Evening workout, lower body, there has been a change of plans. Instead of L&GX I will be doing, Strong Legs & Abs haven't done this workout in a very long time and hour walk:p followed by bathmax, my X wants to come over again tonight hm....have to think about that one. But, boy did he cook a fabulous meal last night :9

Giant Eagles finally have watermelon on sale $3.99 regular price $7.99 Ouch!!! I brought me and my sis one. The one I brought last week, man oh man was it SWEET.

Have a great evening all, count down, one more freaking day x(and I’ll be home free:)

Teddygirl~

Wendy, sorry about the link mess up. I meant to check it to see if it worked and I forgot. Here's another one:

http://www.oprah.com/health/oz/oz_20070426_350_106.jhtml

>Classic: Phase 2/ Week 7/ Day 3/ Round 1
>
>Back & Biceps + ARX
>
>I really like this workout. I kicked it up a notch this week.
>I felt the burn a lot more but I think my weight is too heavy
>and I might bulk up more but I don't feel the burn with
>lighter weights. Got a lot of cleaning to do today and I have
>to work on the quilt I'm making for my new niece. Needless to
>say I'm going to be a bit busy today so I'll keep it short.
>
>Wendy, About Wave's sinusitis. I was just watching a DVR
>episode of Oprah and she had Dr. Oz on. He showed a great nose
>wash for sinusitis. You use salt water in a neti pot and it
>goes in one nostril and drains out the other to wash out the
>built up fluid. Here's the link:

>http://search.oprah.com:7782/search/search_results.jsp?querystring=sinusitis&fromSearchPage=yes

>Let me know if you find one.
>I like the second bedding. it's cute! You are on a roll with
>the spring cleaning. You wanna send some of that motivation my
>way:) Oh, you now I won't quit, just whining:) I'm just
>anxious to whittle this bulk into hard, lean muscle:):)
>
>Traci-X, LOL about the beano questions. Yes, there is a
>downside to being a vegetarian:) Isn't it nice to go to a
>funeral where everyone has great memories and happy ones at
>that. I hope that's what mine would be like in a really,
>really long time:)
>
>Laurie, Tell DD congrats on first place!
>
>SandraX, Thanks for the encouragement! It's a very tough road
>to travel and it destroys your body. The effects I'm seeing
>now from it are not pretty. I'm hypothyroid and it's hard to
>keep weight off. I have to constantly think about it and am
>constantly working at it. I feel best when I eat strictly
>vegan but it's hard with my family and my husband hates when I
>do it. Your Cardio Fusion workout sounds tough. I do love that
>DVD though. I think I look forward to BodyMax 2 the most.
>
>Amy, Glad you had a nice night out for DH birthday!
>
>Debra, Hope you are 100% recovered today and working out like
>an animal:)
>
>Hi everyone else, gotta run to be the wonderful housewife that
>I am:):9
>
>Nicole
>
>Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time
>for illness.
>-Earl of Derby-
>
>http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.