Weight Watchers February

punka274

Cathlete
Morning,

Hows everybody been? I meant to start this yesterday but life got in the way:rolleyes:

So I have to confess that im still not counting my points or logging. :confused: The first week of wwers (when I started this thread) I was extremely motivated - but for some reason I can't wrap my head around the whole 'counting points & logging ' right now. But that doesn't mean I'm giving up...oh now, im here for good. If nothing else I will just try to lose weight and come on here to report that. I need the support from others that are trying to lose weight too:)

Its so nice to be off work today. The suns out but its freezing, bummer. I could really use a long walk in the park today.

On todays agenda in some weights along with a good cardio. I feel like getting in a good sweat. I also need to get some groceries :rolleyes:<--thats how I feel about that.

My workouts this week:
1/27-rest
1/28-30 minute power walk
1/29-30minute power walk + Xtrains Hiit Time saver Standing+disc+core.
1/30-Xtrain Chest, Shoulders & back (40mins)
1/31-4 mile power walk ( Leslie S. 4 fast miles)
2/1-rest

Wendy- .2 is better than a gain! Great job...im sure on your next weigh in you will lose a lot more:) Nice workouts too...good job!

Renee-Hows it going? Did you decide to join us? I for one can't do the online wwer thing, it took me forever to navigate my way through the website, I prefer the face to face meetings. But honestly...all your really need to do wwers is the little calculator thingy that they sell at the meetings/online and a notebook to log your food. Everything else isn't really necessary (imo) :)

Mlouski-How did your meeting go this week? How is your DD doing? I hope better:)

Jennifer-How was your week? Congratulations on your weight loss last week.

Did I miss anyone?

Sorry I have been MIA for so long but like you said life got in the way :). I gained 0.5 lbs last week and instead of going for the gold with gusto I didn't work out again until today. Don't know my eating has been ok not great not terrible. I just feel like its such a struggle sometimes. I did do Bi's and Tri's today I kinda of skipped the core work. I know :embarrased: Just having a hard time establishing a good routine without feeling like a chicken with its head cut off. I know I will get it eventually.

Amelia your workout for the past week looks great and I think I might substitute some of X-train cardios for different ones. I agree that the hopping and jumping around my body just can't take it yet. I will get there just not as fast as I want. Of course I always think well I dieted two days how come I haven't lost 20 lbs yet.

Jennifer: Hope your visit with your daughter was great!

You can also add about 1 hour of snow shoveling to my workout routine today. ;) I know, I know it doesn't make up for skipping core#2.

Good Morning mlouski, its nice to see im not talking to myself:eek:

Hello to everyone that follows.:)

The last two days have been rest days - it feels like I haven't worked out in a week - I'm off work today so its time to get my groove back;)

Not sure what workout im doing today? My foot was sore yesterday ( my right foot has a heel spur and plantar ficiatis) so I don't want to push it too much. Maybe another powerwalk + some weights. We're suppose to take the kiddo's to the park later...if it doesn't rain.

I've actually thought about doing one of Cathe's step workouts but without a step? I miss doing her steps Even a 4"step aggravates my foot.:(

Mlouski- I completely understand about the struggles with working out + eating good. Its like we have to be superwomen to lose weight or make any lead way with weight loss:confused:. But like you said, we will get it eventually. I too feel like a chicken with my head cut off sometimes:confused:

ok..bbl to report that workout:)

Im here Amelia:) I did 1/2 off the Leg workout today. I did standing legs slide and glide and barre portion. I will have to look it up how many activity points. Did pretty good on eating last few days I think only Thursday and Friday were out of balance. I am trying to track a bit more but still not all the way there. My knee has been sore since Cardio leg blast day so no way am I gonna do the HIIT workout. Ill probably do the rest of legs tomorrow and maybe be a little inventive with some cardio maybe ill try an original cross train express :). Going away for the weekend but will try to stay active.

Renee, Wendy, Jennifer: Hope you haven't left me and Amelia. I hope we will be hearing from all of you soon.

Hello!
Im thinking i might do what you suggested and try to get me a calculater..and a log book. Im,tired of MFP, im not sure. There are so many cathletes over there i hate to leave them..but i think i eat to much and thats y im not losing it would b interesting to see how ww will be, like how many.points id need.
And thats the thing afraid to pay money for a site i wont use cause i cant navigate. Lol we will see im still doing xtrain im proud im sticking with it!

Im here Amelia:) I did 1/2 off the Leg workout today. I did standing legs slide and glide and barre portion. I will have to look it up how many activity points. Did pretty good on eating last few days I think only Thursday and Friday were out of balance. I am trying to track a bit more but still not all the way there. My knee has been sore since Cardio leg blast day so no way am I gonna do the HIIT workout. Ill probably do the rest of legs tomorrow and maybe be a little inventive with some cardio maybe ill try an original cross train express :). Going away for the weekend but will try to stay active.

Renee, Wendy, Jennifer: Hope you haven't left me and Amelia. I hope we will be hearing from all of you soon.

I'm alive, I'm alive- Sorry guys. I don't know where the days are going. Is it already Wednesday? This morning was weigh in-lost 1# I finally feel like the hard work is paying off. I must admit though, I've been starving. It felt like I should've lost 5#,lol. Did burn sets CBS on Monday- I feel so strong! Cardio Leg Blast yesterday-I felt so tired, but accomplished it. I stayed up too late last night playing with my new iPad . I bought it to organize myself better at school. I travel with the students so I don't have access to my computer teacher texts etc. without lugging around a ton of stuff. I'm hoping all my books etc can be managed on my ipad so I don't have to carry as much! I haven't looked at workout manager yet this morning but I really hope it's something easy because I'm really tired. I'm also supposed to go to Zumba after school today---we will see. MaryLou- hope you have fun this weekend.

Hey I feel better--I thought me and Amelia were on our own. I did Timesaver#1 Body Blast because it was only 38 minutes long. Let's see not a great choice for me that whole uncoordination thing. Finished my leg disc. My legs were shaking like a chiuaua (sp) Oh my goodness. My triceps are still talking to me too two days later. Hopefully I will lose my scale at home says I have but sometimes that doesn't mean to much. I have to miss my meeting tomorrow for work but I will drive up after work and weigh in.

Renee - Those calculators are only like 5 or 6 dollars. If you can find a weight watchers store. If you can't I mail you mine cause I don't really use it, since I got my ipod touch. Ill have to see if I can find the book thing that tells how to use it. I understand about not wanting to spend the money so why can't you kinda do both.

Jennifer - Congratulations on your loss :) and on your ipad I am jealous! I think I would get lost for a few days too with a "toy" like that. I still have trouble figuring out the ipod touch. lol! I have been really hungry lately and I'm getting burned out on salad.

Amelia - great job on your workout! You keep it going.

I might go to the YWCA tomorrow and do cardio and lift some weights there. My DD babysits on Thursday nights so if I don't work I need to be out of the house, cause they are cute when they are little but oh you forget how much work they are! If any of you are creative cooks I would appreciate any help. I think thats where I run into trouble, Im not creative and get bored of eating the same foods over and over again.

Wendy- Wendy -- Where are you?

Thank goodness yesterday was bis& tris in the morning. I went to the Zumba class held at my school at the end of the day. Today is Tabatacise, I really love it, but again I'm kind of tired. I'll try to push through cause tonight is Zumba at the YMCA and that will be an intense one! My big mistake I think was not taking my scheduled rest day last Sunday. I will not do that again!

Ameila- good job with the power walk. I really need to get outside again for workouts. I usually ride my road or trail bike or run with my Kangoos. Being outside really helps my mood.Getting major cabin fever here. We're supposed to get a big snowstorm Friday afternoon-maybe I'll finally get a chance to get my cross country skiis out!

Mary Lou- hope your weigh in went well! good job with the timesaver. I have so many different Cathe workouts that I forget what I have. I downloaded the compendium that Ana posted and it helps me make better use of my workouts.
Gotta run- Have a great day everyone

Hey I feel better--I thought me and Amelia were on our own. I did Timesaver#1 Body Blast because it was only 38 minutes long. Let's see not a great choice for me that whole uncoordination thing. Finished my leg disc. My legs were shaking like a chiuaua (sp) Oh my goodness. My triceps are still talking to me too two days later. Hopefully I will lose my scale at home says I have but sometimes that doesn't mean to much. I have to miss my meeting tomorrow for work but I will drive up after work and weigh in.

Renee - Those calculators are only like 5 or 6 dollars. If you can find a weight watchers store. If you can't I mail you mine cause I don't really use it, since I got my ipod touch. Ill have to see if I can find the book thing that tells how to use it. I understand about not wanting to spend the money so why can't you kinda do both.

Jennifer - Congratulations on your loss :) and on your ipad I am jealous! I think I would get lost for a few days too with a "toy" like that. I still have trouble figuring out the ipod touch. lol! I have been really hungry lately and I'm getting burned out on salad.

Amelia - great job on your workout! You keep it going.

I might go to the YWCA tomorrow and do cardio and lift some weights there. My DD babysits on Thursday nights so if I don't work I need to be out of the house, cause they are cute when they are little but oh you forget how much work they are! If any of you are creative cooks I would appreciate any help. I think thats where I run into trouble, Im not creative and get bored of eating the same foods over and over again.

Wendy- Wendy -- Where are you?

Wow really? I dont know where a store is for ww. But if you are not using it i will pay you for it! I think i will figure out how many points im allowed and i may brake down and get online for it. I just wish i knew how cathes neutrition thing works to. I think they should give u a day free to see if youd like it first lol. I was looking at tutorial for cathes neutrtion and it looked complicated. Lol.

Morning girls,

2 mile power walk done this morning done with Leslie Sansone. I had to dig really deep to pull this workout out:confused: I can't wait for spring to get here. I can't wait to get outside more.

Hello to everybody - I will check in later with some personals. Great job to EVERBODY!:)

Snow day today. Got outside on my trail bike before the weather kicked in! Road about 15 miles. It was great to be outside. Maybe some cross country skiing tomorrow!

Cardio coach volume 1 all 3 challenges hotel has awesome Elliptical all I own is cardio coach vol 1 cause i rarely go to a gym my room has jacuzzi tub:) that's next

staticmap

Hmm theres no activity hardly tonight lol i usualy get on here and read all the forums...lurking lol now nothing to lurk much!

Last edited:
Hey, sorry to be MIA

I must confess that I've been watching old reruns of Sex And The City instead of getting on the computer after work.:eek: But I still got in my workouts. Today was a full upper body heavy weight lifting workout. The last two days have been power walks and I plan on doing legs tomorrow. I can feel the soreness already creeping in ...love it;)

Renee - I has been quiet around here. I noticed that last weekend as well. How have you been doing?

mlouski- I have a lot of cardio coaches as well. I think my favorite was CC #4. I used to go to a local park and do it while running/power walking. Its such a shame what happened with Coach Sean. I was heart broken:(

Jennifur-Wow a 15 mile bike ride sounds fun! I plan on buying a bike soon so I can ride with my kids at a local park. Do you recommend any particular ones? I must admit...im kinda clueless when it comes to bikes:confused:

So...eating has been good and my workouts have been good. I haven't weighed in about a week but TBH...i don't really care too right now. Im going to go by how my clothes fit for a while and right now there fitting a little less tight:D;)

ok...I will try and check in after work tomorrow. I know I will be back on tuesday, im off work then.

Have a great night:)

Not gonna work out today because my back is super stiff :confused: I don't know if it was the drive home or not. I will be eating super good all this week. I tried to eat well this weekend but it is so tough when you a traveling. Fast and portable does not always equal best choice. I packed plenty of fruit and veggies though. I ate a lot of bananas and oranges this weekend. :) I did go to a buffet place on Saturday for dinner I took a piece of fried chicken ate one little piece of skin and that was it. I figured that satisfied my fat tooth. Oh well where is everybody.

Hey girls, quick check in. Yesterday was a 3 mile walk and I just finished Turbo Jam cardio party #1 for today, Im sweating bullets:eek:

Mlouski-Good job on the buffet - buffets are one of my weakness.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.