Weight Watchers February

Thanks Amelia :) My back was not super stiff it is out of place :mad: So no workouts, I had to call in Monday cause I could not really walk all that well. I made it yesterday but it was a workout just walking :eek: . It always seems just when I get going on something my body betrays me. I don't usually have to many back issues more knee issues but I guess slow and steady wins the race. I'm just frustrated! Meeting is tomorrow and I can actually go to the meeting. I have been there 16 weeks so I guess that means I am in it for the long haul. :D I never thought of doing cardio coach off a machine thats a good idea. Cause there is plenty of pretty outdoors here. Well not right now its to cold. I am already tired of snow.

Amelia: I love sex and the city! I bought them all on DVD's a long time ago. It is so worth it to see the uncut versions. It is so funny. I just laugh, and laugh. I hope I lose tomorrow. Back is feeling a bit better but not all the way. :(

Yikes, I've gone missing again!!'Ive been really busy trying to find better ways to teach writing to 4th graders- Probably the most difficult thing for me to teach.Doing a lot of web surfing.Mary Lou hope your back is feeling better and you were able to get to your WW meeting. I've been diligent with my eating and exercise. I have stuck with the Xtrain rotation. Mon-Legs and Zumba,Tues. Chest,Back,Shoulders Wed -Tabatacise and today will be burn sets Bis&Tris. Yesterday was weigh in and I lost-NOTHING.At least I didn't gain. Funny but I was feeling "skinny" and was expecting a loss. Amazing how a number on a scale can sometimes have so much power. So, what did I do? I ate a half bag of valentine m&m' while making my husband Valentine cookies-that was smart. I guess I was in the mind set that it just doesn't seem to matter, so why bother? Of course I feel differently today. Ahhh, the pain of M&M remorse.

Good Morning Ladies,

So.....I've decided that today is day #1 for logging my food and counting calories again. I hate counting calories but in my experience ( I've lost -at one time- over 100lbs total) its the only way that I've lost weight.

Today i will eat 1800 then kinda 'zig-zag' the calories from 1600-2000. Depending on my activity. I got these calculations from here Calorie Calculator - Daily Caloric Needs

I will bb tonight with some personals.

Come on girls - WE CAN DO THIS. Oh and don't feel bad Jennifer, I totally ate three slices of Death By Chocolate Cake in two days :eek:

Hey its good to hear from everyone. :) I think I am going to attempt to do some sort of workout tomorrow my back its getting better not 100% yet but better. I did make it to this weeks meeting and I suprisingly lost 1.2# lbs. We are passing around one of the weight watchers cookbooks for someone to take home try a recipe and bring it back the next week. Leave a note on a sticky about what we thought or any changes we will make. So I guess I get to try a new recipe this week.

Jennifer: We don't mind taking second place to the most important thing, your kids. It must be so rewarding to have a career like that. Great Job on all your workouts. You are doing a lot of muscle building stuff so Cathe even says in the X-Train book that you will retain water in your muscle fibers for a few weeks. So if you are feeling skinner you probably are! You can't always go by the scale. Don't worry about the m & m's either we all do stuff like that. Today I bought all kinds of produce and really limited any snack foods. Went to work and they had Valentines day cookies. Yup, you guessed it I walked right over to them and gobbled one down in about 3 minutes. :eek: So its just a slip take it off the 49 and move on.

Don't have to work tomorrow :D My bank balance :(

Mary Lou congratulations on the 1.2#!! Thanks for the encouraging words. I'm really fortunate that I can be very consistent with my workouts. If I miss one its like I forgot to brush my teeth. I need to focus on the quality of my food. I need to get my discipline back!

I LOVE WW cookbooks! I must have 4 or 5 of them and everything I've made has been really good. Also, I get some amazing WW recipes from a blog- I believe it's skinnytaste.com - check it out. Pinterest aslo has some fantastic recipes. Enjoy your day off!

Amelia I'm right there with you. I have to buckle down and stick with tracking my points. It took you two days to eat 3 pieces Death by Chocolate??? You should be proud of your self control!! It would've taken me two hours,lol:rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone! I'm off to do Ride- I have a dread-love relationship with this workout!

Morning ladies, day #1 was a bust. I should have known starting back to logging my food on Valentines day wasn't a great idea, specially when I work in a bakery:rolleyes:

So today I plan on logging everything.

My biggest problem is eating after supper, its like once I start nibbling I can't stop and I'm always in front of the tv. <---bad habit I need to break!

ok..bbl

Hey girls,

This morning I did a 37min premix of Xtrains all out low impact Hiit + rounds 1-4 of biceps and triceps.

gotta go shower and pack my food for work. Unfortunately im closing tonight but then im OFF FOR 7 DAYS - YEAHYA:eek: I will have plenty of time for personals then;)

Hey girls, I finally have some time to catch up on personals.

We went to red lobster tonight and although I had one of those cheese biscuits I did very well with my entree, ordered baked fish with steamed broccoli and a side salad with dressing on the side. I was proud of myself.

Jennifer-I love skinnytaste.com. We have a few recipes from that site that are family favorites. Chicken taco chili is one of them and chicken potpie soup is another.

Mlouski-Yay on the weight loss, thats great! Did you try working out? How was your back?

Renee-how was your weekend?

Well, im off work this whole week (vacation) so I will be around. :)

Hi Everyone,

Hope the week is going well. Today was weigh in day- lost .6 lbs which is surprising because I really got off track this week with my food tracking. I was consistent with the exercise which seems to be the easier part for me, but I ate a lot of junk while making Valentine's day goodies for others. I will be more disciplined this week and see what happens!

How is everyone else doing???

I'm so sorry ladies I have gone missing!:( Today is my meeting but unable to make it cause of my work schedule. I will try to go weigh in tomorrow I think they are open all day. I don't have to work either. I have been doing a yoga that I downloaded to my ipod only 20 minutes a day but I suppose its better than nothing. It seems strange that I am not working that much it seems to make me even lazier and stressing about money. My DD hasn't had school this week either which has thrown my routine into chaos. Sorry about the lapse of check in's. I miss all the support. Will check back after work today. I haven't abadoned you. My eating this week has not been great :eek:. I have just been so hungry, and not for good things either.

I'm so sorry ladies I have gone missing!:( Today is my meeting but unable to make it cause of my work schedule. I will try to go weigh in tomorrow I think they are open all day. I don't have to work either. I have been doing a yoga that I downloaded to my ipod only 20 minutes a day but I suppose its better than nothing. It seems strange that I am not working that much it seems to make me even lazier and stressing about money. My DD hasn't had school this week either which has thrown my routine into chaos. Sorry about the lapse of check in's. I miss all the support. Will check back after work today. I haven't abadoned you. My eating this week has not been great :eek:. I have just been so hungry, and not for good things either.

Hang in there Mary Lou! I know what you mean about your schedule being thrown off. I am much more productive when I have less time and I'm really busy. When I have a day off I tend to mosey around and get less done. If your eating this week hasn't been great, just move on. Make your eating better starting today and don't look back.
What Yoga did you download? I really need to find some good stretching, my body just doesn't recover from workouts the way it used to. I'm always tight and achy.
Have a great Friday!

Morning

Its been a very long and lazy week for me. I've been on vacation from work and although it was nice the first few days im getting bored now. LOL:eek:

This whole week has been unplanned rest days from weights but I have been walking everyday for 30mins. I figure thats better than nothing.

Eating hasn't been the best but I started logging my food yesterday and did great with about 1700 calories. Its hard to break old habits but I can do it!

Hello to everybody. Congrats to Jennifer, .6 is a great loss!

Low impact circuit done today. 112 minutes total :D Its been a while since i've completed one of cathe's intense workouts...feels good:)

Hi Amelia, I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I just joined WW myself, and am struggling to find comparable Cathe workouts on their "activity tracking" section. I wish they would add Cathe's workouts, so it would be so much easier! I'm afraid I am over calculating. Any suggestions? Thanks! Erin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.