Trying to Fit Yoga In for Saturday March 8

lorajc

Cathlete
Not sure if anyone will be around today...but I'll post anyway.

This morning I overslept WAY too much! I didn't get up until 5:00 am! Yikes. I'm really mad at myself...as I've been wanting to add Pilates, etc in on Saturdays and now I can't! I ended up doing Leslie's 4 Fast Miles (part of) on the Rebounder while listening to Papa Roach. Cardio was 38" and I burned 321 calories. I also did Flexible Warrior - Energy Segment and Runner segments 30".

I really wish I had more time to do a longer yoga...as I feel I need it. I would hope to fit something in later...but I usually don't do anything if I don't get it done first thing in the AM.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Hi ladies! No WO for me last night. I usually get my cardio in on the weekends, but it is snowing here today so I won't be getting outside. What a crazy weather week! It's supposed to be beautiful and sunny tomorrow. I may try to finish up my rotation today with triceps and legs, depending on how much the triceps alone wear me out. I can't wait for recovery week! I am still obsessing over the next rotation.....I keep looking through them every night, but no particular one is standing out. Gosh, the site sure is running slow today-I am sure everyone is going to be checking all day for the new blog pictures and the details on the first day of filming. So exciting!

Have a great day everyone and I will BBL after WO.

Hi Ladies,

Boy oh boy did we ever get a lot of snow yesterday and last night... It started snowing again this morning. I thought that I would try and get out before the storm yesterday - so that I could get some shopping done before it started - It ended up starting early - and what is normally a 20 minute drive took me over an hour and a half!
We ended up having dinner very late... as in 9:000pm late!! Neither of us slept well - as a result.
It's so yucky out today - I am not going to my prenatal yoga class... I do hope I am able to get to pilates tomorrow.
Hopefully the roads will be cleaned. I will likely pull out the Erin Obrien today. I also have some housework to do... Yesterday was my last official work day - I have some vacation days that I will be taking and then my maternity leave officially begins! I can't quite believe it yet. Soooo.... I have to now convert what used to be our office to a nursery. I still have so much to do to get ready - but am glad that I will have the time to do it.

Lora - Hope you get to fit in some pilates today.... and use your foam roller too! I miss the foam roller..it loosens everything up so nicely. Also hope that your city didn't get hit too hard with this storm. Just curious - is your city close to Columbus?

Jen - You inspire me with the obsessiveness over the rotation. Can't wait to hear what you decide. I didn't realize that it snows in Georgia.. I thought that it was one of those states that was always warm. BTW... how is your dog doing? Is he completely recovered from his treatments?

Hi to Kel and Carrie...Happy Saturday to all.

Yve

Yve -yes, we got a ton of snow also. This morning - it's been sleeting but it's supposed to turn back into snow. We are supposed to get another 6 inches today and more tonight. I got sent home from work yesterday due to the storm. We saw most of our patients in the morning and worked straight thru lunch and I left at 1:20. The roads were really bad. They haven't touched them today either! Plus, our roads have huge holes in them from the severe weather this year and it's almost impossible to avoid them all. Youngstown, Ohio is in the upper northeast tip of Ohio. We are closer to Cleveland than Columbus. Youngstown is smack-dab in the middle of Pittsburgh, PA and Cleveland, OH. It's about 1 hour from each location..........just to give you an idea. You're in Missisauga (spelling?) right?

Jen - good luck deciding what rotation to do. I'm also starting to think about what I might want to do. I still have some DVDs that I've never tried that I want to do this week and then I was thinking about starting a rotation, maybe a NROL or Afterburn one....not sure, but whatever it is, I want to keep my kettlebell's in there once a week. I also have the new CIA's, Amy's, and Kelly Coffey-Meyer's on preorder.....so not sure if I really should start a rotation. Maybe I'll just stick with a combo of the old and new Barry's along with my KB workouts for a while. I need to lose some weight....so that's why I'm thinking about AFterburn.

Lora - So... if you are close to Pittsburgh.. does that mean you are close to Grove City?
The reason I ask is that sometimes I drive down to PA..usually to go to Grove City. Was just trying to get my head around to where you are - in relation where I visited.
Yes - I live in Mississauga.

Yve - yes, Grove City is not too far from here. Youngstown is about 20 minutes from the PA border. What do you drive to Grove City for?

We sometimes - say once per year - drive to Grove City to go shopping at the Grove City Outlet Mall. US prices are so much better than Canadian prices - and if you stay the night - you usually don't have to pay duties at the border. But it's more for having a little getaway.
I have been to GC 3 times.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.