Trying to Fit Yoga in for Saturday Feb 23

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning was my scheduled rest day, but I opted for a Recovery workout since I had such a bad day at work yesterday....needed to do something. My choice was NOT good though. I did Patrick Goudeau's Step Appeal. Granted...this was the first time I tried it, but I'll NEVER get this coreography! Now I know why Amy Bento says she's crazy over Patrick.....as their step styles are sort of similar. I had to do my own version of it and I was lost! My HR was only in the 116-126 range...so it was a very moderate workout. I finally popped in AM Latte - Yoga Booty Ballet to finish. Cardio was 58" and I burned 416 calories. I also did Spinervals Vol 3, Segment for Swimmers and Cyclists 35". Liked this one!

Have a great day ladies....off to do my normal Saturday thing. Probably going to the Dollar Theatre today to see an older movie.

Hi ladies! DH ended up finishing work on time last night, so I took it as my rest night and we went out to dinner. I was planning to go to the park today for my cardio but it's pretty wet and cold here so I might change my mind. I read a couple of articles last night about periodization on bodybuilding.com and t-nation.com. Still can't wait for the new series to come out!

Lora-I can only imagine what Patrick's choreography must be like. I have previewed a few of his DVDs and saw enough to determine he was WAY over my head. I bet it's really fun once you get it down.

Have a great day everyone! I will BBL to report my WO.

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in to say hi... No workout for me today. We are doing the weekend blitz prenatal classes this weekend - 6 hrs per day.

After class tomorrow - I will be attending a cancer survivor's get together that my girlfriend organizes. It grew from a gathering of 3 of us - to that of over 70 people. Nellie is very passionate about doing this annual gathering and so am sure it will be a great event. I will post her blog when I get a chance.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.

Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.