Trying To Fit Yoga in for Sat May 26

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Yoga Ladies -

This morning I planned on doing the 50 minute brisk walk that my rotation calls for by doing a Cardio Coach and just doing walking intervals....but I ended up doing Cardio Coach 3 but I didn't walk it! I don't know what made me think I could actually put a CC in and walk it! Sean is so motivating and I never turn down a fitness challenge.....so I ended up doing it on the bike. I've been wanting to see if the bike still flares my sciatica....so - I guess I'll find out. I extended the steady state at the end. Workout was about 54 minutes and I burned 327 calories. I then did my own stretching. I also did Quick Fix Pilates Abs 10" and tried to use my Pilates ring for some of the exercises (need to find a good Pilates Ring workout). I also did Janis Saffel's Beverly Hills Yoga 45".

This is the first time I've done Beverly Hills Yoga and it was enjoyable. I didn't really care for the music.....but I could always play my own next time. For a finishing posture - she only does head to knee pose........which is not enough for me, so I did plough, shoulderstand, lying spinal twist and lying spinal twist with the leg extended to stretch the IT band....can't think of the proper name of the posture.

We were discussing the Magic Bullet over at the Hardcore thread. A couple of the ladies have them to make protein smoothies...etc. They showed me the website for it (since I didn't have a clue what it was .....cuz I'm soooo not Martha Stewart) and I wanted to purchase one ....until I saw the price tag........$100 plus $12.95 shipping...yikes....that must really be a Magic Bullet!

Off to put the Walmart items away and get ready to get my bath. I'll be around later.

Have a great day ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.