Trying to Fit Yoga in for Mon Dec 24

lorajc

Cathlete
Merry Christmas Eve Ladies -

This morning I did Patrick's Body Design. I strapped ankle weights onto my body bar (from Diane Sue's suggestion) and made my body bar 18 pounds. This worked for most segments well and I used heavier DB's for the chest work. This is a great workout. It works the heck out of your core and is a real leg burner with a variety of leg movements. Workout was 1 hour 20" and I burned 598 calories.

I also did Ravi & Ana's Dr. Yoga House Call - Anti Arthritis, Immune Strengthening, Anti-Breast Cancer and then Yoga Quick Fixes - Headache Helper, So Long Sciatica, PMS Cure, Memory Helper and even did one of the Mediations at the end. Yoga session was around 60" and left me feeling wonderfully tingly from head to toe. I finished off with Keli Roberts Foam Roller workout 30".

Yes....can you all tell that I don't have hardly anything to do today!
Jen - I love Celebrity Fit Sculpt one...it's very good. I do it to my own music. Thanks for saying the pic looks good. I usually take horrible pictures and I do have a fake smile going on in that pic. I hope you continue to feel better. Maybe some Kundalini would help you fight this cold off. That's why I did it today.

Have a great day ladies.

Hi ladies! I was still out shopping today! It wasn't as frantic as it has been in years past. I was feeling pretty good again today but still have some chest congestion. Of course, it wouldn't be complete without it being TTOTM, too! x( Tomorrow we are spending the afternoon with my family, but that's about it for our plans. We are having an appetizer luncheon, which is different for us because we usually do a Christmas dinner that rivals our Thanksgiving. We are also getting together at 1 pm, which is nice since we will get back home at a decent time.

Lora-That is good news that you like the sculpting Tae Bo! I still haven't had time to even look at those DVDs yet. I got both the January issues of Oxygen and M&F Hers and I thought they were very good. Do you subscribe to both of them? I might as well subscribe since I have bought them every month for the past six months. (Guess I finally got over my displeasure with the writing at Oxygen, and to be fair I haven't seen anything that has upset me in their issues since.) What are your plans for tomorrow? Are you and DH exchanging presents? If so, what did you ask for?

Hope you all have Happy Holidays!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.