SUN-SHINY CHEETAH WEDNESDAY!!! :) :) :)

lederr

Cathlete
wanted to get this thread started. will be back in a bit. i have an early morning meeting and need to pick a workout pronto!

Morning, cheetahs! :) :) :)

I wound up re-arranging my rotation schedule for this week…it didn’t originally include the u/b premixes, so I once I spread those out, I made a decision to cut one cardio (5 instead of 6) and opted for a rest day last night. I needed to get some grading done to get back in the kids’ hands today, so I think it was a fair compromise. Perhaps striving for 6 cardio sessions per week is overshooting it at this time of year, so I may go with just 5 for the last week of rotation, too. With the days zipping by the way they are and the general hustle and bustle, I think it might be OK to back off.

Tonight then, it’ll be legs, cardio, and some ab work.

Now for personals…

Lorie :: yep, it’s pretty nutso right now in my school, too…Good for you for laying it out for DF. I’m glad it’s a weight off, and IA that negativity can be a poison if you let it…*lol* about your personals promise. Don’t sweat it, really!

Christine :: what’s the name of the Tahoe resort you like? I’ll price it out for me and see if a spring GTG is do-able. Now THAT would be a fun cheetah GTG – a ski trip! :) …Dinner last night sounds like a lovely time with DD…*lol* about the Chias…I actually had a Homer Chia one year. Don’t ask. I couldn’t possibly explain what possessed me to buy that thing.

Wendy :: I laughed so hard when I read your post because, for some reason, I had that jingle stuck in my head, too, yesterday. It just pops in randomly at times when I go to type the word “cheetah.” *lol* No, not even the feeblest attempt at creativity yesterday.

Carole :: oh, that’s right…it was Monday yesterday and you are off…glad you were able to de-clutter your PC area. Mine is starting to get a little cluttered. Hate that feeling.

Jackie :: I didn’t follow the whole controversy and haven’t read the book series, either, but I believe it has something to do with religion…was the choreo challenging on the all interval premix?

Shelly :: that reminds me…I have a new KCM (my first of hers, actually) that I haven’t tried yet…Maybe need to get that in there this week…Great workout yesterday…*lol* They do heat the school, but we have climate control problems that I didn’t experience too much my first few years here since I was located in the “new” wing. They *did* fix my heat last Friday, though, so all is good now. But I think the lack of heat at work made the temperature drop we’ve had here in the last few weeks a little less bearable. It was unusually warm for us for quite some time, so the change has felt more drastic than it really is. I’m also a “cold” person – have trouble keeping fingers, toes, and nose warm. So between the cold, the damp, and the rain, I’ve had NO desire lately to get outside to run except that day it was in the 50s…that was great!!…I so admire you & Jackie for sacrificing your Christmas Eves for the moms…chuckled at your Rodney comments. I think maybe he *is* sedated. Give me whatever he’s having. *lol*

Susan :: I’m glad I’m not alone in being a cold weather wimp! I start break on the 21st. We have a half day. What’ll you be making for the cookie party this year?

Hi Sunny, Lori, Judy, Wendi, Thomasina, Kristi, and Linda! Hope I got everyone.

Enjoy your Wednesday, ladies! :) BBL.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/holidays/th_tomtebart2.gif
[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/holidays/th_tomtebart2.gif

okay, i am thinking drillmax or stepblast. whew! two very different workouts. i don't have much time to decide because i have to leave early this morning.

yesterday was a busy day at the high school with linus but i think i made a breakthrough with one of my really, really difficult kids. :) after work, we had our deprtment party. we do a gift swap every year (it's really fun, you pick numbers then people can steal your gift when it's their turn, people get "vicious" but it's all in fun). anyway, i ended up with a bottle of bailey's mint chocolate, so i was happy! anyway, got home late then went straight to bed.

i have to say, after talking to XDF about breaking off the engagement and also deciding to live my life differently and positively, i feel great (hence the title today). i was singing in the carr and just generally happy and had a light feeling all day. woke up that was as well. :D

anyway, yesterday was iTread #14/60 7.20 miles. i was a bit sore from jari the day before! x(

okay, gotta go workout. be back on the flip side!

P.S. I LOVE ALL MY CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA:

cathy, we were posting at the same time. OMG, only other school people know how crazy this time of year is!!! yes, the weight off the shoulders feeling is wonderful. i feel very free!

Good morning Chettahs!

I only have time for a quick post right now but I'll be back after my run...yes I said RUN!!!!!...to catch up on the personals that I promised last night. My boss sprung a whopper of a surprise on us yesterday that resulted in us getting back to the farm last night around 10pm so I didn't get home until 10:30...way past this Cheetah's bedtime! I won't bore you guys with details but it didn't need to happen like that and, if I had been driving, we would have been home by 8:30 :p.

So, even though it's a little crummy outside, it's warm, with temps in the 40s so I'm thinking that I should take advantage of it and get out for a run, even if I get a little damp. Hopefully most of the rain will hold off for an hour or so.

BB a little later!

Greetings :)

Lorie- Way to go! You have decided to be positive and I can feel your positive vibes!!!! So which WO did you choose?

Cathy- I think 5 cardios is sufficient. Do plan to ski over the holiday break?

Shelly- I am not surprised about Compuscore scored the race you ran with Wendy and Cathy. There is a good chance you passed a member of my brother's family at the finish line. They are set up to do 7-8 races at once and his kids & wife were his first employees. They still do a few races to help him out. ( He joked about getting my DD into it for extra cash on weekends ) What is the weekend you are considering? DE has his big golf tournament at the end of June. He may like me to be home that weekend, since it is probable that we will have house guests.

Today is a short easy pace run and some kind of yoga or stretch routine. I am liking the TM lately. What is wrong with me? yesterday's iTread was motivating. I really was able to do the intervals at a good speed (for me ) with no temptation to grab a hold of the TM. My first few weeks with the iTreads I was always grabbing the bar, and that is also when my hip hurt. Now it is better and I am doing those intervals no hands.

Susan and anyone else- Did you see the article in RW about standing at a computer instead of sitting for a long time? I could have written it! Sitting for too long has long been one of my triggers to hip issues. It is nice to know I am not (too) weird.

Hi Carole, Wendi, Wendy, Kristi, Thomassina, and Sunny . What is on tap for today?

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Good Morning Girls.

No time for early personals today.

Just wanted to say hi to my fave group o' women!

I ended up at the gym y'day. I tried out ITread 7/60 mins for the first time. I liked it but couldn't get through it all. I was in a rush. I hadn't had enough to eat and didn't bother to grab a snack before heading out. Consequently I ran out of energy fast. :-(

I logged 3.5 miles in 37 minutes. Not bad but I would have liked to do the entire work out.

I have Core Syn on tap for today. }(

BB after work!:)

Good Morning Cheetahs!

It’s CHILLY this morning! I’ve discovered that I cannot do a full UB workout like APX without suffering from a massive desire for food. I did pretty well yesterday, but it was a fight. So, I’ll split it up. Probably better for me over all anyway. I’m either going to do the KB Mish Mosh I said I would yesterday or I’ll do KBX. Not sure which. I have ONE strand of lights on my Christmas tree that decided to blink. Mind you, this is after not blinking for 4 days. So the tree has a girdle of lights that is blinking. Oh well. I’m not about to remove the lights and restring them!

Lorie – I could only imagine how crazy it is at school. DD14 is getting ready for finals. Oh joy! Thanks for starting the thread – love the title! So cheery! We’re doing a gift exchange like that – it is fun! Glad to hear about the break through with the tough kid! And I’m very happy to hear you’re feeling so good! YEAH!

Cathy – Ooooh, a Cheetah GTG in Tahoe??? That sounds like a blast! We usually rent a house so we can bring the dogs, etc. But Thomasina says the Sunnyside Lodge is nice – that’s in Tahoe City – North Lake Tahoe on the California side. It’s a very pretty area with a lot of resorts around. It’s close to NorthStar, too which has a variety of activities for Cheetahs who might want to come, but are not big skiers. Although I’d love to stay at Squaw – but I’d have to bring DH (he’d murder me if I went to Squaw without him) and Squaw is pricey – very pricey. Too funny about your Homer Chia Pet! :+

Judy – You’re making me want to do the iTreads on the TM – which I don’t have. I’m thinking of joining a very local gym just to use the treadmill and elliptical every now and again. DH’s gym is too far away.

Wendy – Good job on the iTread! Have fun with your favorite Core Syn!

Oh, my DD14 made me sooo proud on Monday – I forgot to tell y’all – she picked up my 40 pound barbell and whipped out a few bicep curls!!! She’s training heavy (8-12 reps – 2 sets to failure) with her weight training at school, and is lifting weights that are very Cathe-like! I’m amazed at how strong that girl is! She wants me to get her a gym membership this summer so she can continue to train. I’m so excited! Forgive an excited mom for her brag!

Good morning cheetahs

Elaine If you are lurking....http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/10.gif[/img]

Cathy...I think that is a good idea on your rotation cutting out a cardio day. A Homer Chia???....:D...Enjoy legs, abs and cardio.

Lorie...that is great you had a breakthrough with a difficult child...:)..we do a gift exchange like that to from work, but we use white elephant gifts, so no Bailey's!!...have fun with your workout today.

Wendi...sorry about your unexpected late night. I go to bed early too.

Judy..good job with the intervals from iTread and not holding on. Luckily sitting does not aggravate my upper thigh/hip pain. Loved your X-mas card...the pic of you and your family was awesome.

Wendy...have fun with Core Syn and good job with the run yesterday.

Christine...yes, I guess Vick and Lewis could be in the same boat! There are always a few NFL players that ruin it for me...so I focus on the good ones. it is nice to come in here and not wade thru stuff to find my PC...my DH is such a slob! I would not restring the lights either. I am quite impressed with your DD14 for using 40lbs for bicep curls!!! Brag away....:)

Jackie...yes, it does seem like running aggravates the pain...Good job with the Amy workout.

Shelly...no, I don't usually take a rest day, I have lighter workout days. The last time I took rest days regularly was when I marathon trained as I logged in 40-50 weekly miles. But due to the injuries I might have to start...Let's see..we have a relay in Jan and one in Sept...:)..so did you run outside yesterday??...Hope you enjoyed B&G.

Susan....I hope you pack some warm clothes for Chicago! I know, this aging and injury stuff is crap!! I was never injured in 20 years of working out until 2 weeks after my 40th B-Day!! Hope you enjoyed the EXT and yoga.

I am doing 4DS Back & Biceps, abs and a 3-4 mile run depending on if it hurts...:)

Have a great day...

Howdy chickies!

Okay, I'm getting short on time so I'm going to try to get as many personals in as I can. I'm so psyched to have gotten out for a run this morning! It ended up being 6.5 miles, not in the fastest time I've ever run, but it was just so much fun...even in the cold rain!

First of all I wanted to say "Thank You!" to Christine, Lorie, Linda, Susan and Judy for all the wonderful cards. I just can't tell you how much each and every one of them has brightened my day! I feel honored and blessed to have had the chance to get to know all of you fabulous, inspirational and truly wonderful women. *GROUP HUG*!

Lorie - So nice to hear that you and Linus had a wonderful day yesterday. Those kids are so lucky to have you! I so admire your approach to your current situation...your positivity is contagious! So which workout did you decide on...I'm partial to SB myself.

Cathy - You've been kicking some serious booty with your workouts lately! You should be fine with 5 days. I hope you guys can do a Tahoe GTG...I've got my fingers crossed for ya!

Judy - That's interesting about the hip pain/sitting at computer connection. I'll have to check that out for curiosity's sake. Have fun with those iTreads...WTG! Enjoy your run and yoga today! I must say you have a beautiful family...you must be proud!

Wendy - So, have you gone coffee maker shopping yet or are the wounds still too fresh :p? Great run yesterday, even if you had to shorten it. Have fun with Core Syn!

Christine - Good job with keeping the food at bay! I hate when that happens x(. Your DD sounds so motivated...I wonder where she gets that from!?! You better brag on her! It goes to show what a wonderful influence you are on her. Had to LOL about the blinking girdle :7. When I skimmed through your post the first time I didn't see that it was about your tree and thought WTH? Thanks for the laugh!

Okay, I gotta jet for now. Barring any other wonderful surprises from the boss I should be home normal time tonight to catch up with everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Hi Carole! You snuck in while I was typing. I am amazed to read that you don't take any rest days...WOW! I do hope your hip doesn't trouble you during your run today.

Thank you Wendi and Carole :)

Christine- I am amazed at your daughter lifting 40 # BB for bicep curls! You must be a very good influence. PS Our tree is a Douglas Fir according to DH.

I did a 4 mile steady state "jog" on the TM, and 30 minutes of yogalaties #3.

Wendy- I did iTread #7 too yesterday. I found it hard to get to 6 miles in 60 minutes, because she has us walk aggressively on a few of the steep inclines. ***I have to get that 'minimal distance goal' out of my head for some of the iTreads.***

Wendi- Yikes you need toget home ata decent time tonight.

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Good morning Cheetahs!

Lorie - I like your title this morning but how I wish it were a sun-shiny day today. But, alas, it's raining and is supposed to rain all day. It's good to see another day though. Glad you made a breakthru with one of your kids. I know you have to feel good about that. Oh, the gift swap sounds like lots of fun. Good idea. I can feel the happiness in your post. And, that makes me happy for you. You deserve it girl!

Cathy - Your rotation plans sound good. How long is your cardio session every day? The choreo was not challinging on the intervals. It's the combos that get me. I figure if I do the premixes, I'll be able to do the entire workout eventually. Then, again, I can't take too much high impact at one time. So, the premixes might be all I do. Homer Chia?? I bought the Chia herb garden. Needless to say I only have a brown thumb.

Wendi - Sorry you had to stay up late last night. Hope the run made up for it this morning.

Judy - Glad the intervals are getting easier for you.

Wendy - Sorry you ran out of energy before you completed your run. But, you know what you need to do next time. I rarely eat before working out but my stomach was sucking on my backbone this morning. Enjoy CS.

Christine - Thanks for the lovely card. I've been having some fierce hunger pains myself since starting my rotation this month. Guess we're building some wonderful muscle, huh? WTG for DD!! You should feel proud that she wants to join a gym.

Carole - Where did you find your 5 disc DVD player? So far, I've only looked in Wal-Mart and they didn't have any. Hope you have a good workout without pain.

I did iTread #25. This one is about 40 minutes. Grace warms you up. Then she increases the incline to 3% with a little speed increase. Next, is about .4 speed increase and .2 speed increase. Then she takes the incline to 6% & 8%. She finishes with a flat run and a stretch at the end. I finished up with Yoga for Hips & Thighs with Suzanne Deason.

Enjoy your day ladies!

Jackie

Good morning cheetahs! I had a pretty nice day yesterday but I have to admit that I once again wimped out about running outside. It was a rain/snow mix falling when we got home from shopping. So to make up for my cold weather weenieness (is that a word?) I did iTread#20
and got in 6 miles in 53 minutes, close to a race pace for me and felt good! Today will be EXT work but I will WILL run outside tomorrow morning!

Cathy- I think you will really enjoy KCM. Her cardios are uncomplicated and athletic and she has a wonderful laid back friendly style. Which workout do you have? Sounds like you've had some crazy environmental issues at work!!

Lorie- What can I say.... I am so happy that you are HAPPY!!! You've been through so much that this is music to my ears. Hope you got in a good rockin sweaty cardio session.

Wendi- Temps in the 40s? Sounds nice. It's currently about 23 degrees outside. I'm not usually such a cold weather weenie... don't know what's got into me lately! Great job on your run!!!!

Judy- That's interesting how your DBs whole family helps out with the "business" so to speak! The schedule for the NJ races next year aren't available but I'm thinking the Pinebeach5k will likely be June 22- that is not the last weekend but the one prior. Anyway, that's a long way's off yet. Plenty of time to mull it over and I usually do 2 races in the NY/NJ area in June. I'll probably do one the weekend before -- the 14th,15th. I got your card yesterday...
you have a beautiful family!!!!

Wendy- Those 60 minute iTreads do take alot out of you!! I'm sure by now you've refueled and are ready to tackle the world!!!

Christine- Have a great fun kickboxing day!!! I am quite impressed with your DD14s weight lifting!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: High 5s to her... no surprise considering the inspiration she gets from her mom!

Carole- A relay in Sept would be quite doable for me!!! I certainly wouldn't want to be kicking someone out of their place if you normally have a team set. If however someone drops out or whatever, think of me! Crossing my fingers that your run goes well for you!!

Time to get moving here. I'll be doing Mindy's Bootcamp and some upperbody work. Later will be 40 minutes on the EXT. We'll also likely be decorating today. A nice day spent at home :7

ShellyC

Hi Jackie!! Once again posting simultaneously... what's up with that? With the cold weather alot of us are becoming quite enamoured with the itreads;-) have a great day!

Thomasina- Aw come on! I'm anticipating I'll be starting off the first 6 miles or so at a 9:30 pace at SLC and it'll be mostly a nice gradual decline at the start so I KNOW you'll keep up..... but I'll bring the baby leash just in case;-) :p

Hi Linda, Sunny, Lori,Kristi, Susan(cookiecheetah)

ShellyC

I’m back!

Elaine – HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Carole – I agree, focusing on the good ball players is the thing to do. I AM proud of my girl. I was stunned when I saw her do that. Now she did about 2 reps, but the fact that could curl with that amount of weight at all was impressive to me! Enjoy your run and 4DS Back & Biceps!

Wendi – I’m trying, I’m trying to keep the food at bay, but it’s tough for some reason today – probably because I’m freezing again! You had me chuckling with your misinterpretation of my blinking girdle! I wouldn’t wear one – just to put your mind at ease! :+ Hope you get home on time and get to enjoy your evening!

Judy - it was only 2 reps, but, I was amazed she could curl at all with that. She bench pressed 80 pounds she says! Wow! I do 60, but that’s to Cathe – so it’s high reps. Sounds like a good workout you had!

Jackie – Glad you got the card! Definitely working some good muscle! Feels good! Sounds like a great workout you had!

Shelly – I’m another cold weather weenie! I’m wrapped up in a fleece blanket right now! Have fun on the EXT! I do love kickboxing! :p

I have my OBGYN appointment today – ick! Oh well, need to go. I’ll leave in 20 minutes. Jimmy had me cracking up – I’m working from home again. I let him in the back yard to run around. He was going into the pool up to his belly then running around and digging in the dirt. He was FILTHY!! Mud from head to toe. I went to pick up a Frisbee to put it away, he thought I was going to throw it so he jumped forward to play, and jumped right into the pool (the Jacuzzi part). Poor guy scared himself! I helped him out, and noticed he was all squeaky clean! So, I avoided having to bathe him! He was not happy, but it was much faster! I toweled him off, and put him in the garage with the heater on so he wouldn’t get cold. By the time I get back from the doc’s he’ll be dry. :p Life with dogs is never boring…

Hello ladies,

absolutely no time for personals. just popped in to say i did my turbulence training workout and a 30 min icycle.

hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Good Afternoon!:)

I just finished Core Syn. I got a late start on the work out today. Oh well, atleast it's done! Tomorrow I get to hit 4DS legs w/a run afterwards. YEOWCH! I'm sure I'll be feelin' that one come friday morning! Thank goodness I have yoga scheduled for friday!}(

Gotta get the munchkin up but I'll be back later for personals for sure!

Later!:)

Happy almost to Friday, Cheetahs…

Well, let’s see, since I overslept yesterday morning from being exhausted, I ended up grabbing Cardio and Weights last night when I got home and got a nice lil’ sweatfest in. Tonight I plan on some B&G torture and thought what the heck, may as well pull out that other lady with the horns, Grace Lazenby }( , and get out the cobwebs with some itread….Definitely setting up for some good DOMS tomorrow….

Elaine – Happy Birthday if you’re out there!!

Lorie – YAY! You’re doing great keeping positive and taking care of yourself! I work for a community college and it’s a very hectic time for us as well. We used to play that gift game when I worked for the City – very funny and I always made out with something I loved. I’ve done the same gift swap game with ornaments at a BUNKO gathering too, and I ended up with the very best ornament….lol

Wendi – Whew, with that sweltering heat, you better get out and get a run..lol. I say your Boss needs to give ya’ll a big fat raise!...(and health benefits) if you have to go back out and work until late like that! Sheesh.

Judy – Great work with the treadmill progress! I guess I really do need to revisit Grace and the itreads so I can get back up to par. I just really get annoyed with the music sometimes. I know core work will help my running as well. You're really doing well - good job!

Wendy – Hey, how do you like that CORE synergy? I was checking out the previews online and perhaps it is one I should get to have on hand when my *garage* gets the BOSU this Christmas…hee hee…

Christine, I can’t do anyTHING without suffering a desire for food! LOL. Chilly? What kind of temps are you having in the “flatlands”? lol. Your dog stories crack me up! Sounds like my crazy Violet (my lil’ bubba bubba); she freaks out like there is an earthquake or something if you bring anything tall and huge through the door. And when it does snow, she runs around in it like a freak and jumps and bites at snowballs. I’ll post some of the funny snow pics I have of her when I get that pic trail going. Also good that your daughter wants a gym membership – teaching them young!

Carole – I hope your run is pain free! And don’t worry, I’ll have a *special* Cowboys section in that pic trail I set up….(huge obvious wink) LOL. You have to come to Salt Lake so in case Shelly snaps the baby leash, I can use you as a back-up....:p

Jackie – Ok, that’s it youz guys, all this Grace talk and itread, means I’ll have to go back to my itreads and try them out again even if the music annoys me. I gotta let Lazenby kick my butt so I can get as fast as Shelly's slow speed before Salt Lake….lol

Shelly – RIGHT, Uh, yeah, (knocks on Shelly’s head) Hello? Did you forget who is the pokiest of them all here? LOL. I guess I have to get some of Grace’s itreads out to get in shape to run at least 50 yards with Shelly in Salt Lake….I better start tonight! Did I already say that? lol By the way, I agree with some of the other Cheetahs that it is really cool you work the Christmas Eve shift so the moms of youngin’s can be home. My best buddy running friend is an ER nurse and she does the same thing since her boys are grown now. Nurses are da bomb!!

Hi Sunny!!

Better get back to work now….

Have a nice day Fantabulous Cheetahs!

Thomasina

Good evening Cheetah gals!

What a wonderful day! Done with work by 3:30 because boss didn't come in so we can get everything done in about half the time. I even got to work on decorating the tree with my SO while making dinner. Sat down to a wonderful dinner with SO...thank you Rachel Ray (some her stuff does adapt quite well into a clean diet). Can you tell I'm in my happy place right now :+?

Judy - Nice workout today. Can I assume that yogalaties is a cross between yoga and pilates? If so I think that's a fantastic concept.

Jackie - I was checking out those Chia herb gardens for my mother. She was so impressed with all my potted herbs this year that I thought it might work for her...maybe not :(. Nice workout with Grace!

Shelly - Nice run today! Well, our balmy temps didn't last long. It was about 35 by noon. I think *someone* was trying to give me the extra push to get out for a run this am ;). So are you definitely coming out to the NY/NJ area this year? I would *LOVE* to do a GTG if you're interested!

Christine - Oh, TG!!! Not that you would ever need one anyway girl! LMAO...I love when our little guys do stuff like that! Priceless.

Sunny - Great workout! Things seem to be really hectic for ya lately!

Wendy - Heehee...enjoy those DOMS come Friday }(! I saw on OD that you had a pot waiting in the wings...is it holding it's own? Hey, maybe that's why the late start this morning???

Thomasina - B&G and Grace...you are certifiable! Actually, I think it sounds like something Shelly would do :p :eek:! Had to lol about a raise...I wish!!! I just can't wait to be done with this job and just walk away.

Okay, computer is acting wonky. I hope I get this posted...

cathy-I definitely laid things out. what's funny is that he has been calling and calling. I had that holiday party last night and wasn't home and I had that early meeting this morning when he tried to call early. he really wants to come this weekend. I could take it or leave it. it just feels good to be happy again.

judy-let me just say that you and your family are lovely!!! I loved the card. I am feeling positive and it feels good! I ended up deciding on drillmax this morning. I had forgotten how fun it was! I just got done with 4DS LIS and athlete classical stretch just now.

christine-way to go with DD!!! maybe she'll become a catheite! loved your card!!! hope all went well at the OB-GYN. reminds me I need to make an appointment…ugh!

carole-nope, no elephant gifts at our party! it's fun to do that crazy gift exchange.

wendi-I loooove SB. maybe I'll do that tomorrow. or maybe imax2. who knows? I like to wake up and see what I feel like doing. today was drillmax in the morning and 4DS LIS and athlete classical stretch this evening.

jackie-your post touched me. I am glad that my being happy makes you happy. I had been in a bit of a state for a while. I swear, though, I think I would have been worse off without my cheetahs, the warm words, and the beautiful cards.

shelly-your post made me smile. yes, I do feel happy. I kind of feel badly that I am so happy and feel so unburdened. I know XDF is not feeling the same. I just feel good. definitely got in a good sweatfest today and a good stretch.

thomasina-yeah, I do think I got a pretty good gift. there were definitely some things I wouldn't have wanted.

hello to sunny and lori!

wow…I haven't done personals in so long, I had almost forgotten how to do them! }( ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.