STS - Fit Chicks 4/20

looking good

Cathlete
Happy Monday Ladies,

Can you believe that most of us are in WEEK 2 of Mesco 3??:D I did chest and back yesterday and by the end of the last set I was FEELING it :eek:. Surprising I don't yet have DOMS....I did increase my weight by 5% and definitely felt the difference. I will have to do some juggling this week of when I do what when because I am traveling away from home this week. Hope you all had a good weekend. It was absolutely beautiful here in NY and my kids had opening day for Little League on Saturday and could not have asked for a better day.

Chat with you all later,

Therese

Morning Therese and all who follow!!

I got my STS in this morning. I am off work today, I have to take DH to Dr for some tests. So I did #28 this morning. Was feelin' it!!! I think I like counting to 7 better than counting to 8 :p I need to go hit the shower and coffee #2.

Happy Monday,

Nan

Good Morning chickies!

No, I cannot believe we are into the SECOND week of Meso3! It has zoomed by!
We did number 27 yesterday. Today we will play with the doggies and Coach Sean! :)

Speaking of coffee...I need to make some! Ta Ta Ladies!

Hello everyone!
I did chest and back Saturday and nearly failed on the last repetitions of the last 2 sets for each exercise. I did not get DOMS either and was surprised. It must be the science behind this program, we are in the strength portion not the hypertrophy so the muscles aren't tearing and repairing, they are getting stronger. (That's my under-educated guestomation of why I don't have DOMS)
Anyway, I did Plyo legs yesterday for my cardio workout and I have just finished MIC today because I felt like doing a cardio workout before I go off to teach my Pilates class tonight. I forgot how tough that workout is and I am feeling wonderfully worked-over. Gotta hop in the shower and head to the gym for class... I know I will sleep well tonight!!
I hope everyone is enjoying Spring weather. We have had nothing but rain for the last 2 days and nights, but sunshine is coming by the end of the week. WhooHoo I'll get to do the MowMax routine again.

Brenda in Indiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.