STS Body Rockers week of October 16th

Zbridget

Cathlete
Bless me friends, for I have sinned.

While at my conference in Boston, I lost track of my points, and since returning home, my eating has been out of control this weekend. On top of that, I haven't worked out since last Thursday morning- doing Travel Fit in the hotel room.

Tomorrow, I resolve to be better. I have reserved my bike for spinning class in the morning. I have planned out my meals for the day. And, I may opt not to get weighed in at WW this week.

Sorry to have fallen off the wagon, I can only get back on again-

Bridget

Zbridget said:
Bless me friends, for I have sinned.

While at my conference in Boston, I lost track of my points, and since returning home, my eating has been out of control this weekend. On top of that, I haven't worked out since last Thursday morning- doing Travel Fit in the hotel room.

Tomorrow, I resolve to be better. I have reserved my bike for spinning class in the morning. I have planned out my meals for the day. And, I may opt not to get weighed in at WW this week.

Sorry to have fallen off the wagon, I can only get back on again-

Bridget

Your sins are forgiven, sister. Go in peace....and try not to sin again :p. Lol

I'm back from the conference & should probably be confessing my own gluttonous ways from while I was gone, but alas I'm exhausted & checking in from my phone, so I'll spare y'all the details of my rebellious eating ways ....

See y'all in the morning ;)

Hi there ladies,

Bridget - I hear you on struggling with food and taking a couple of days off - great job for getting on here and checking in! You'll get back on track with everything no doubt:) Awesome job reserving your bike and planning your eats going forward!

Kiki - lol:) No doubt you'll be kicking butt and on track Monday too! :)

Hi Katie, Wendy and Erin!

I did Power Hour this a.m. - time flew for that one! Other than that, did some cleaning, organizing (getting rid of some clothes, where do some of these things come from?? I can't remember wearing them ever! lol)

Have a great night everyone,

Kris

Good morning All!!

Bridget we've all been there & done that, & to quote you when we fall off the wagon, we can only get on again. And you already have a plan of attack mapped out. Sounds like you enjoyed the conference, so no regrets.

Kiki, sounds like you had a good time at your conference also, I'm sure you'll be back on track soon also.

Kris, Power Hour is one of my favorites, I haven't done it in a while though. I need to clear out my closet too.

My workouts for Sunday were Fire 60, STS M1D8 & the extended stretch. I had a busy weekend so my workouts for Friday & Saturday were short.

Hi Wendy, Katie & Erin!!

Have a great day!!

Good morning everyone!

Hiit Pyramid for me this a.m. (up extra early - so I was actually done with the workout at 5:15 :eek: ) Felt pretty productive this weekend - love that:)

Hi Wiggie - Great workouts Sunday!

Hi Kiki, Erin, Katie and Wendy!

Have a great day all!

Kris

Just saw Wendy posted on another thread:)

Wendy - great workouts Sunday and today! The BR workout sounds tough tough! I hear you about unscheduled rest day Saturday, sometimes have to do that!

Ok, have a great day! Off to work for me:)

Kris

Bridget This is a fitness Journy not perfection. You are perfect to jump right back on that wagon and brush it off! U will be totally fine=)
kris i love power hour, i use to do that one at the gym=)
wiggle disc 8 already! Time is flying good job!
krisDO BE DONE BY 515AM...WOOOOOW Great job and thats not an easy work out!!!!!!!
kiki no worries on the eats we all must enjoy from time to time right? we know how to get it back!
Morning girls... i did disc 4 yesterday and if i fell on my face one more time trying to bang out all those push ups...man oh man! And my legs and glutes i still feel from last week, and my i feel sore from yesterday. But thats all in a good way:p I went to spin this am and oh my that teacher was crazy and unrelenting! I also have way in realized that i have a nasty chest cold! So i am sitting here with a nice warm cup of tea. I am loving myfitnesspal its really keeping me on point. I am a little scared to post my cheat day when it comes though lol. I always allow myself one meal and one sweet treat a week. It just works for me, i dont do well if i feel restricted. Off to go study now for a mid term tomorrow ..yuck!

Hi ladies!

I had a great weekend. Went to Cincinnati (about 1 and a 1/2 from where I live) on Saturday for a little food and shopping with friends from law school. Good times! The TJ Maxx up there had a BUNCH of Cathe stuff and it took all my willpower not to spend money. ;)

Let's see, I don't think i've checked in since Friday (oops :eek: ) so here are my latest workouts.

Friday - rest
Saturday - Gym Styles Shoulders, Biceps, and Back (my left bicep gave out about 3/4 of the way through the bicep section and is STILL sore today).
Sunday - Gym Style legs (timesaver premix 1) + MMA Fusion
Monday - Drill Max: Scrambled Cardio Premix.

Erin: Great job with Disc 4!! I've got GS: Chest/Triceps tomorrow so i'm sure i'll be falling on my face during the push-up section too! :p Those STS leg workouts are killers aren't they? ;) I'm sorry to hear you are feeling bad. YUCK! No colds allowed! :) Good luck on your midterm!!

Wendy: WHERE ARE YOU????

Kris: You were done by 5:15 AM?? Plus you did HiiT Pyramid that early?? EEK!!! Way to go girlie! :) I'm usually rolling (falling?) out of bed at that time. Love that productive feeling too! Can you send a little "productivity" my way? :p

Wiggie: Great workouts this past weekend!! Way to go sneaking them in even though you were a busy bee! :)

Bridget: I thought I heard a distant "thump" this weekend! :p Just kidding, just kidding. The first step is admitting you have a problem right? Well, not a problem, just that you fell off the wagon. Oh, you know what I mean! :p :rolleyes: I fall off the wagon all the time (like every weekend). Just dust yourself off, jump back on, and get ready for some Cathe fun!

Kiki: You were conferencing this weekend too?? I wanna go to a conference now! Wait, no I don't. Law conferences are snooze worthy. Wait, maybe I DO want to go because then I could get some extra sleep! But if I slept during the conference I would feel guilty for being rude so maybe I don't wanna go. Why am I arguing about this with myself? :D Anyway, welcome back!!!!!!

Katie :)

I never even saw this thread until just now!!!!

I started a new thread this morning and have been talking to myself ALL DAY! :eek::p:eek::D

Here's my main post from today::

So IDK when I checked in last and am admittedly too lazy to go look :p but I DO know that I didn't check in with Sunday's work out or today's so that's what I'll do now....Oh and saturday was an unscheduled just b/c I was being an unmotivated lazy butt rest day. :eek:

Sunday's work out (when I FINALLY did it!) was...

1) 500 reps of jump rope.

2) BR Amazing Fat Burn Work Out: BODYROCK.tv | Fitness Advice, Workout Videos, Health & Fitness | Bodyrock.tv -modified the second part of this w/o b/c I do not have a sandbag. I used a 30# db and held it with ends facing out in front of me for squat tho I did alternate which side of the body I put it down on. Also instead of counting reps I just set my timer for 10 mins and did as much as I could in that time. I can really suck at counting reps for compound moves like this and after doing a couple I just knew it wasn't going to happen for me that way. No big deal though. I worked my azz off just the same even though I have no idea how many reps I did!;)

3) Abs from Extreme Cardio Kettlebell Work Out by Keith Weber-most moves done with my UGI with the exception of the half get ups for which I used a 15# bell.

And this morning's was...

INTENSITY Hi HiTT x2 + plus my own short ab routine. I was supposed to do another BR but I couldn't find the one I had on tap on the website for some reason. :confused: I am going to look again tonight. It's bugging me now...:mad:

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

BBL:cool:

Back in the saddle- had my points counted out, however, there was a birthday party at work, one of the MA's brought in an electric fry pan and cooked bacon & eggs- then there was the cake! How can I say no?

I did get up and spin this morning, and I feel such joy when I spin! I told myself I would take it easy, but still pushed the upper limits of my heart rate monitor- it is so worth it.

Not sure what to do tomorrow morning, maybe a 4DS- those are always fun

Kiki- Thank you Fr. Kiki for your forgiveness and blessings! If you brought Travel Fit to your conference, I'm sure you would have broken the band too!

Katie- I have never seen Cathe stuff at TJMaxx- is it her fitness by Cathe line? Are there any more bands? (just kidding)

Kris- DONE by 5:15? You go girl! My heroine! You will sleep very well tonight!

Erin- I start working 12 hour shifts on 10/31- 8a-8p. What hours do you work? Are you able to fit in a workout on work days?

Wiggie- Is Fire60 a Turbofire workout? Good job with STS! I'm floundering a bit now that I finished STS, need to come up with a new plan.

Wendy- do share your ab workout recommendations

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Bridget

Good Morning!

BODYROCK.tv | Fitness Advice, Workout Videos, Health & Fitness | Bodyrock.tv

You Push Me BR is done! Good work out! No add ons today.

I have mucho DOMS in my hamstrings that started last night I guess from HiiT! :eek: Made some of this morning's moves quite interesting! :p

I also have mucho DOMS in my abs! Especially the uppers! Yeowza~

Bridget:: There is no method to my ab madness aside from working them a lot. Any ab work out will do no matter how short! :)

Time to pack lunches! BBIAB!:cool:

Good morning!!

Yesterday's workout was Intensity, I went to the mix & match & mixed it up. This morning when I got up I got on the floor & did some abs, the in & out thing with your legs(forgot what that's called), bicycle & the hundred. I'm going to start doing that every morning, inspired by Wendy of course.

Bridget, you are correct Fire 60 is a Turbo Fire workout.

Katie, you are hilarious!!

Have a great day All!!

This morning when I got up I got on the floor & did some abs, the in & out thing with your legs(forgot what that's called), bicycle & the hundred. I'm going to start doing that every morning, inspired by Wendy of course.

This makes me happy! :D You go girl! ;)

And great job with INTENSITY! I once did it in reverse! Holy cow!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Good morning!

This morning I survived GS: Chest and Triceps. Can ya'll give me a "HOLY COW" please??? Because that's how I felt during the entire workout. I swear my entire upper body started shaking about 1/3 of the way through the chest section and didn't stop until the very end. :rolleyes: Oh, I also added on the functional core from CCC - except I modified the 4th round (planks) because my arms were literally shaking so hard I couldn't hold myself in a plank position. Wow i'm whiny today. :D :eek:

Wendy: SO EXCITED that your dip station is arriving today!! Woot woot! :) Great BR workouts the past two days! Intensity in reverse makes me shudder. EEK!

Wiggie: Fantastic job with Intensity! What a tough workout, and you survived! :p That's always my goal with every Cathe workout - survival. So far i'm doing okay. ;) :) I love your idea of throwing in some ab workout every morning!

Bridget: How is that saddle feeling? Ready to break it in? Because you're NOT falling off again any time soon! :p And this is coming from the girl with a permanent bruise on her butt from falling off the wagon so often. Hehe! Yep, I found fitness by Cathe stuff at TJ Maxx. They had lots of things - exercise ball, hand weights, mat for step, etc. BUT NO BANDS! AHHHHHH! I must admit I was disappointed because, after Kiki's experience using new bands, i've decided it's time for me to get new bands too.

Good morning ladies!

Rest day for me today:) I've got some triceps DOMS from Power Hour Sunday! Really felt it last evening, mostly gone now - those tricep extensions (head bangers - love that - very descriptive) with the barbell did it for sure! I have Bootcamp planned for tomorrow - got my new one (got to love SNM - ordered BC/ME and Step Moves Tuesday night and received it Friday!) - works good - I've previewed it to make sure - such a bummer to have dvd issues (or download issues like some of you have had recently :( ) mid-workout. I also took Kiki's advice and got a portable dvd player :eek: - no excuses now! (also got to love Amazon - ordered the DVD player Friday and received it Monday!)

Hi Katie - great job on GS! I've had that upper body shaking experience too -great job getting it done:) And adding in the core from CCC - great job!

Hi Wiggie - great job with Intensity! That's a tough one and mixing it up would add a whole new dimension I'm sure - I'll have to try that sometime when I feel brave :eek: And I love the every a.m. ab plan - I should join you!

Hi Wendy - yay on the dip station coming - I love new fitness stuff - re-motivates me every time!

Hi Bridget - great job on the Spin class yesterday! Did you do a 4DS this a.m.? I love those workouts!

Hi Kiki - welcome back!

Hi Erin!

Have a great day everyone!

Kris

Last edited:
Katie:: Oh planks are a bear after upper body work! Ever done PUB as produced with that crazy hard abs/core routine that comes AFTER the work out!??! :eek::eek::eek: Yeah, I only did INTENSITY in reverse ONCE! There was a reason for that! ;) LOL

Kris:: I love me some tricep DOMS! Wow, looks like you've scored some new fitness goodies as well! Have fun!!! :) Yes, SNM ships FAST! If I order before their UPS pick up time I can usually get my order the very next day as well! :D

quick hello girls! I should be studying for midterm lol. Did my m1 d 5 and love it more and more each time. I am sore all over and its great=) Tomorow not sure what i am gonna do for cardio yet. K back to studying:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.