Sneaking in to Hateville

sensualwordz

Cathlete
Sneaking in, head down, ashamed, been away too long
Eating horribly and havent done a lick of exersize in weeks
Should have come in even if i didnt exercise just to keep the motivation alive
Peeked at yesterdays postings saw that Jen wasnt feeling well.
Hope better today
And what did you need a passport for Shelley or did i get that wrong

Hi everybody!

I'm a tad excited this morning. Remember a few weeks ago when I said that my weight and measurements hadn't budged -- I didn't gain anything but I didn't lose anything either. Well, I measured my waist last night even though it's a week early and guess what!? I lost an inch:). I didn't measure anything else, but frankly, it's my waistline that really bums me out ;) . I finally feel like I'm making a little progress and it's about time! This is just the boost I needed today.

Mariah, welcome back! Lift your head -- today is a new day and your slate is clean. So, what workout are you going to do today?:p

Heather, oh man I'm sorry about your TV! So, does Cathe look good in green :p -- I hate spending money on stuff like that. Would you believe I didn't have a DVD player until about 2 years ago? I bought a TV for my workout room a few months ago, a Toshiba, and it's pretty nice. I got it at Best Buy and I don't remember what I paid for it, but it wasn't very expensive. It doesn't have any bells and whistles -- it's an old fashioned tube style with a flat screen. I hope you can find a cheap replacement.

Dana, that Gabe sounds like a handful! I wonder where he gets it from -- LMAO!! So what happened when Gabe went to the principals office?

Jen, I'm sorry about your sinus infection. Like I said yesterday, my sinus infection completely knocked me on my butt for at least 2 days. Jen, I can't stress enough how important it is to, 1) EAT because your body NEEDS nourishment in order to heal, and 2) REST -- your body is probably screaming for a day off. What are we going to do with you, young lady!? You need to take care of yourself.

Deb, we're still researching some things for my brother. He hasn't had the heart cath yet and I need to call him today to see if it's been scheduled.

Hi to everyone else. I need to run here. I was proud of myself because I accomplished a fair amount yesterday and I want to keep that momentum going today. I have PLB on tap but I have to eat breakfast first. I'll BBL :* :* :*

Mariah, glad to see you back. We missed you. How is work going? Have no fear. Every day is a new day here. Forget about the missed workouts and bad eating - the slate is clean. Shelley was talking about passports because she is driving from Cananda to PA to visit me this weekend! I'm so excited and hope the weather allows us to do lots of fun outdoorsy things.

Michele, congratulations on the inch lost. I'm continuing to pray about Nancy and your brother. When does the easy part of living start?

Jen, please listen to Shelley and Michele.

I'm babysitting Greyor today. DD went on an all day field trip. I have lots to do in preparation on Shelley and Sophies visit, but will have to put most of it off until tomarrow. This little guy DEMANDS alot of attention. I don't know if I'll get to sqeeze in a workout. If so, it will be Drill Max. I also have to run into town for a hair coloring appointment. I'd like to do the grocery shopping this morning. So I guess I better get off my butt. Later, I hope.

Hey! I'm swamped!!! Won't be checking in at lunch b/c my boss is taking me to lunch! Actually, all of the bosses are taking all of us girls out to lunch. Robin, did you go to the Pine Barn when you were making all those trips to Geisinger? That is were we are going.

Mariah - hey stranger! I haven't been working out either (due to lack of time) and my eating has been pityful. I don't all too well what you are going through. So with that being said, you better get back to hatertown on a regular basis!!!

Jen - I'm worried about you too. Michele is a nurse so you better listen to her. Working out while you are sick and not eating are not going to help you get better. REST & EAT, THAT IS AN ORDER!!! We are getting a loan. The only reason we went with that bank is b/c that is where we have our mortgage. I told my DH that the lady is off her rocker!!!!

Deb - you think Gabe sounds cute????? I think we'll call you when his teacher is out and they need a sub. As a matter of fact, that is when he was being disrespectful, when his teacher left for an appt!!! When will you have your results from your test? I'm keeping my fingers x'd for you!

Michele - YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!! Great job on losing the inch. I bet if you measure elsewhere you'll see a loss as well. You rock!!!! You are doing so good with this rotation.

Shelley - are you all packed??? Have a safe drive down and make sure you don't behave, OK?

OK, so Gabe did go to the office yesterday. He spoke to the principal about the bad choices he has been making. He was told that if they continued he would not be going on the field trip today. I hope that he behaves. My DH & I are totally different when it comes to disciplining. He says I don't discipline him but all he does is yell, scream, say things he shouldn't, etc. I calmly but sternly tell him that just b/c I"m not yelling doesn't mean that I am not upset. It is so hard. :(

Hey to everyone. I will try to pop back in later. Have a great day everyone!

Hi everyone!

I've been MIA too Mariah! HOLD your head up. You took a break, that doesn't mean you can't start right back up today. Maybe your body was telling you it needed a rest .

My eating hasn't been great- my appetites been HUGE. I dont' really know why, but think my cycle is all messed up. Last month I was a week early and the bloating has never gone completely away.
My weight is inching up too... and this has never been a problem before.;(

Michele , CONGRATS on the inch lost on your waist!!!!!! :7 Good for you!

I haven't kept up on here, but hope everyone is well and having a good week.

It sounds like Robin and Shelley have a fun weekend ahead!!!!
:D

Where's August?

I'll pop back in later. I have some work to get done before lunch.:)

Hi Mariah! Glad to see you back.

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I did do my scheduled workouts (I have been making my own rotation on Excel.) Yesterday was a light day so I did Cardio and Weights and it was so much fun! I hadn't done it in quite a while and I forgot how much I liked it. I only used one riser because my right knee has been making some very unpleasant sounds lately and I was able to just blast through the step segments. Sorry, I just can't hate cardio.

I looked up info on clicking knees and everything I came across said that as long as there was no pain, there was nothing to worry about. Today the knee is more "crunchy" than "clicky" so hopefully it will be silent again soon.

Although the workout was good, the rest of the day was pretty stressful. In the middle of my workout my Mom called to tell me my step-dad had been taken to the hospital in an ambulance. He has severe arthritis and for the last while he has been having very bad stomach problems. (His overall health is very poor.) Well, his normally very high blood pressure had been very low for a few days and he couldn't urinate and was having rectal bleeding. He finally admitted he needed to go to the hospital!

After getting a cat scan, the doctors decided that my step-dad needed to be air-ambulanced to a special hospital in Vancouver (about a 6 hour drive from here.) They found a large mass in his abdomen and a severe infection - he is septic. They suspected flesh eating disease!

We obviously couldn't drive to Vancouver last night so my Mom kept calling the hospital. The doctor there said that they could not find any source of flesh eating disease and he doubted that he had it. But my step-dad is still a very sick man. Any positive energy you can send our way would be appreciated! I am so tired of people I love being sick!

Anyway, I need to workout to alleviate some stress. Lowmax Step only and Supersets Lower Body.

Talk to you later!

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. ~ Frank A. Clark

.png
[/url]

Hey haters. Thank you all for your concern about me, it is so nice to know in this crazy world that there really are warm, loving, caring people still out there!

OKAY.... BRACE YOURSELVES.... I LISTENED TO ALL OF YOU & I AM AT HOME NOT WORKING!!!

I feel horrible, woke up about 5:30 & could hardly breathe and my head feels like it is going to fall off. I really am so busy at work but at that point it really wasn't an option b/c there is no way in heck I could have drug myself into work. I have been sleeping on & off all morning & even feel worse now. I am hoping that by tomorrow morning with having 3 doses of medicine in me I will feel better.

Okay, now don't yell at me....but, I thought-okay since you aren't working & you'll be resting the entire day & night, I think I could manage to do B&G today, then shower, and rest the entire day. So, I got my workout clothes on, headed downstairs, & started B&G. Well, I got through the first set of walking lunges and realized I didn't have the energy for the standing work. So, I stopped it & went to the beginning of the floor work- I managed to do the outer thigh raises, hamstring roll ins, and glute presses w/ the step before I realized that there is freaking way I could manage this today. So I used what tiny amount of energy I had to shower so my hair & body would feel clean.

Michele- CONGRATS on the lost inch on the waist! :)

Shelley, Dana, Robin, Michelle- I am going to go blow dry my hair then get something to eat and curl up on the couch & rest. I will stop back by in later. Thanks again for caring, you guys are the best!

Corrie - I am so sorry about your stepdad. I will keep him in my prayers. How scary for your mom.

Jen - what in the @#$! were you thinking trying to workout today???? You're sick, get to bed. I know you said not to yell at you but somebody has to!!!!

Hi Becky!!!!!

Corrie,prayers and big hugs for you and your mom. That's hard having him sent so far away. We are so lucky to be only 40 minutes away from a big medical center. LOL about your clicky/crunchy knees. My ankle pops or clicks, but no crunches.

Jen, shame on you for even trying a workout today. Good for you for realizing it wasn't in you. In the whole scheme of life and the world as we know it, missing a day or more of workouts will not change a thing. Do you want your headstone to read "She worked out the day she died?"

Hi Becky. Welcome back.

Dana, sorry about the trouble you are having with Gabe. It sounds like he is all boy. I used to dread the phone ringing with an outside call when I was at work. Many times it was the school calling me to come get Tristan, he'd had a temper tantrum. How was lunch? I've never been to the Pine Barn.

I didn't ever get to my workout. Hopefully I'll do one tomarrow. Shelley and Sophie arrive tomarrow evening!!!! I still have the whole house to clean and some baking. Tomarrow I will be frantic. Hmmm, maybe I won't get a workout done tomarrow.

Thanks Robin & Dana

Jen, I have to jump on the bandwagon too and let you have it for trying to workout when you feel so bad. x( :eek: SHAME ON YOU!!!!
No way should you be worried about a workout when what you need is REST, liquids, food and more REST !!! Take it easy. Watch TV, read a book, NAP !!!
You'll end up sicker longer and I know you don't want that !!!
Let your body heal !!

Okay , enough mothering ! But your email worried me.

I have always gone by the idea that if what you have is a stuffy nose, or mild cold, and feel like it, go ahead and workout. Maybe it's not the best time to attempt the Terminators or Drillmax but do what you feel like you can handle. On the other hand if you have a fever or symptoms below your neck , or feel truly horrible, SKIP the workout and take care of yourself !! This is the time to pamper yourself !!! You have to give yourself permission!!!

OOPS! I was getting back on the soapbox!:eek:
Once a mother, always a mother !

Not another peep out of me.
at least I'll try. ;-)

Hiya!

Corrie, I'll keep your step dad in my prayers. I can't imagine how frightening this must be for you and your mom. I'm glad you told us about it -- burdens are easier to bear when you share them.

Dana, I think parenting boys is way harder than girls. Not that I would know from personal experience, but I have 1 niece and 5 nephews -- never mind -- bad example -- my niece is a holy terror :eek: LMAO!! Really though, my 5 nephews were so incredibly active. They had boundless energy and were ON all the time. Despite all my fears, my nephews turned out great. My niece? We're just thankful she isn't in jail :eek: ;(

Becky!!!! Welcome back!!! We missed you. I'm sorry about your messed up cycles and bloating. Could you be menopausal? That might explain what's going on. Well whatever it is, I hope you're feeling better soon. As for August, she's working on a big project and she probably won't be around for a week or so, so we need you to post with us so we don't get all lonely:p

{{{{{Jen}}}}}, I'm so proud of you! Clearly you started down the wrong path initially, but you recognized it and set yourself straight. I can't ask for more than that. Once you're feeling better start back with light workouts until your body can handle the heavy duty stuff. Trust me, you won't lose any of your gains -- you might even notice some gains! And of course we care about you, silly!

Robin, I'm sure all the running around and house work you've been doing constitutes a workout. I'm sure your house looks great, and you and Shelley are going to have so much fun! I wish I could come, too:-(

Well, I haven't done my workout yet. I felt so crappy all day and couldn't understand it then low and behold, I started spotting again. I have cramps and a headache, and just a generalized feeling of ickyness ;( . I guess I'll be calling my doctor tomorrow. Anyway, I might still try to do my workout this evening, or at least part of it.

I'm signing off for the night. DH will be home soon with our dinner (he's picking up some take out) and we plan to relax and then go to bed early. I'll see y'all in the morning:* :*

Thank you all for your welcome back
I didnt exercise cause I was like Jen today
woke with stuffy nose, sinus headache sour stomach scratchy throat and felt like my legs could hardly hold me up
Went to work but came home after the rush and went to the beach
Fell asleep for 2 solid hours
hoping tomorrow morning feeling better, got some allergy meds in me
and will do gilad at 6 am before work

Shelly that is so great that you are going visiting

And Jen, take care of you, sounds like you could be a candidate for OA which not only focuses on food but on body image too, You do too much exercise and not enuf of other things... Balance, young lady!!!

where is Diane and how is she doing with her pregnanct??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.