Shrinking violets Wed. Oct 4

Good morning ladies!

This morning I couldn't bring myself to get up early to exercise with you know TTOM. I have a killer headache right now!x( But I plan on doing MuscleMax today with some cardio and maybe put on leg drills I didn't do yesterday!

Kali-What exercise have you picked out to do today? Did you go for ME? Hey, all of them are good!

Gotta go to work! See ya this afternoon!

kim

Have a good day at work Kim tho I know you're already there!
Hope you're feeling better later.

I think I'm doing PH. I'm pretty sore from KM yesterday. I want to walk first for cardio if it's not raining after I take the boys to school I'll do it outside. Otherwise I'll do the TM.
Not looking forward to weight work but I'm determined to stick w/ this rotation.

Eating was good yesterday. I finished off the lasagna last night Wendy. It was great. Glad it's gone tho. LOL! I would've felt better if it had ww pasta in it.
How's your week going? Cathe said she LOVED our pics! Especially the deer one! ROTFLMAO!!!

Jean do you have MM? I don't. I don't have Imax3 either. Probably do Imax1 tomorrow. (blech) Are you sore? I sure am. Yikes.

Hello to SD, Meg, Violet, Heather, and anyone else I may have missed!

Have a good morning!
kali

Hi Kim and Kali and all to follow.

This morning I was trying to decide between ME PH and MIS. I ended up with MIS because I don't think I have ever done that one before. (if I did I blocked it out of my memory LOL). Yes, Kali, I'm sore too. I didn't realize it until I started working out this morning and I was thinking, I never hurt there before doing this exercise. Then it dawned on me that I was sore from KPC. I don't have Imax 3 either so it will either be Imax 2 or Hardcore Extreme. Well, I need to go get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great day. Kim, hope your feeling better.

Jean

hey ladies,

sounds like you are enjoying the rotation so far;)

this morning's workout was HSC. it's my all time favorite circuit workout.

wendy-where are you? why did you take down your pics?:(

hello to all that follow.

have a great day ladies.

Hi guys! I loved the pics too Kali! Good job with your rotations ladies.

I need to pick one. I like a rotation that WD was doing last month, but it is a little time consuming. Might do that.
Don't even know what I am doing today! Other then cooking some chicken. I ate a bit of sugary crap yesterday, oh well.

Hope you are all enjoying your day. You too Wendy!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Hey ladies,

Just a quick checkin to see how everyone is doing! I have not exercised yet and I hope I can get it done tonight! I have to take son to dr.s appt. then pick up dd from cheering practice and then take her straight to dance. And mom is expecting me to see her tonight since it is only once a week I am able to spend time with her. So it depends on if everyone is taking over the tv. tonight when I get home. But I will make myself do MM cause tomorrow is Imax1 for me! I have Imax3, but don't like it! I am determined to finish this first week of rotation!

I have to say I ate like crap today! It gets frustrating when you workout and eat horrible! I know what to do, but it is very hard for me for some reason.

Kali and Jean-I am sore from KM also! I feel it though in my lats. I guess it is all from those arm drills. I can't believe my legs aren't sore! Great workouts ladies!:)

SD-I heard HSC was a fun workout! Maybe one day I will get that one!

I have got to go! Son is calling me from downstairs to hurry up!

Hello to all of the other violets!:)

kim

Hi Violets!

I hit the gym this evening and did a 3 mile run on the TM (30.49 mins) and then did thier 30 min Butts and Guts class. What a great lower body burner that was! }(

Have a great night!:*

Shrinking Violets Check-in

This is another late check-in for me. I did the third segment of Stretch Max last night, got to bed a little later than planned, and had a hard time getting my rear in gear this morning. After my Bible study, I did the warm-up and Intervals 6-10 of IMAX2 followed by Leaner Legs. It was not my best performance by far, but I did it.

I went to the club tonight and jogged in the pool. It was a refreshing workout, and I feel very relaxed now. My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow, and I am ready to wrap up this day with a segment of Stretch Max.

Sweet dreams, Violets!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.