PYGFO~~~Aug 24-30~~~

woopig

Cathlete
Good Morning!!

I am just getting us started for the week. Hopefully, this is the week my DD will arrive:):eek:!!!!!
Yesterday was IMAX 2 (modified) and B&G. My legs were fried after that!! I am planning on some cardio and upper body today.
Have a great Sunday!!

Good Morning!
Lara I don't know how you're doing those workouts when you are pregnant! That is amazing!! Today is GS BSB and 4DS HIS!
Have a great day ladies
Randi

Yes, Lara, you are totally amazing, doing B&G while pregnant. Wow.

Randi--I'm pretty impressed with you, too, adding one Cathe workout on top of another!

As for me, I'm still happy with my rest week. I went outside just now and played basketball. I never do that! I've always "spent" my recreation time doing workouts and don't have time for "fun" exercise. My Great Dane played with me. I think she was trying to be the cheerleader, but she ended up playing some good defense. ;)

Hey
I ended up doing HIS cardio plus gym style legs! I'm tired!
Laura, I love taking rest weeks probably do it 2 or 3 times a year. It really helps your body recover so it can perform even better!!!

Hi PYGFO Girls!

Today I did MM and yesterday was KM KB/BC Challenge which is KM without the leg drills. I am sore from yesterday, which I sometimes am after kickbox.
Tomorrow is the first day of school and I'm looking forward to getting to know the Kindergarten students.:)

Lara~Maybe DD will be born on my b-day!! (Wednesday);) I continue to be amazed at the workouts that you are able to do!!:eek: I'm sure that that fact that you are in such great shape will help you in labor. Hope you will post pics of dd!!

Randi~I love 4ds. Am thinking about doing a 4ds rotation next month.

Laura~Good for you for knowing when to take a week off. It's good to do every once in awhile. I'll bet your dog loved playing basketball with you.

Hi to Robin, Heather and all others that drop by!

Have a great day!

Hi everyone.

Lara, you will be at the TOP of my prayer list this week. (And longer if need be...)

Gin, kickboxing always seems to give me DOMS too. Thanks for starting a birthday thread for Heather.

Heather, Happy Birthweek!

Laura, I always take a couple rest weeks too. Usually they fall on weeks of vacation or family visits. I'm not nearly as anal about my workouts now as I was in my younger days, and you know what? My fitness level is probably higher now then it was then.

No workout for me today. I've been stuggling with some kind of intestinal virus for a couple day. I started out feeling poorly this morning, but feel better now than I have since last Thursday. Next week I'll be continuing with Stage one of NROWLFW.

Hello.

I was able to do PUB this morning, but no cardio. I really wanted to b/c I keep reading that activity will encourage labor, but I had too many other things to do.
DH and I met my roommate (from physical therapy school) and her DH for lunch. They were passing through the area. It has been a year since I have seen them, so we had a good time catching up. We have been organizing and cleaning and watching the closing ceremonies this evening.
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I was hoping she would be here before my appointment. I don't want another painful cervical check!! I guess she still has time to show up before tomorrow afternoon:eek:.

Randi...Your workout sounds hard!! I may have to try that combination sometime.

Laura...I am smiling trying to picture your dog playing basketball with you:). I think that is a game that my dog would also like to play. Unfortunately, I am not a good basketball player. DH is though. My dog absolutely loves playing fetch with a ball. I am sure you got some great exercise playing hoops and I bet the time flew by!

Gin...I actually think my due date is on your birthday! They keep going back and forth between the 27th and 28th. I am not sure why. The 27th is also DH's dad's b-day. You are going to have so much fun meeting all of those cute kindergartners!! Good luck on your first day--you will be great:).

Robin....Thank you! I am hoping not to stay on your list past this week;). Sorry to hear you have been sick. It is time for you to feel better!!

Heather....Happy Birthday!!! I hope you are doing well.

Okay, back to organizing!! Have a great Monday!

Monday is our mission's Day Off. We don't really get the weekend off because we work hard--everyone else is free, so that's when we have our meetings, etc. So . . . Monday is off. I'm headed to the pool with the kids. I often sit and chat with the other adults, but as it's my rest/play week, I'm thinking about actually getting in with them. :D However, if I do, I will have to brave the FREEZING water, so I'm still deciding!

Good Morning!
Laura sounds like you have had a busy weekend!! Enjoy your day off today!
Gin have a good 1st day today!! Let us know how it went:) Great job on MM! I loaned that one to my cuz like 4 months ago along with The Terminator and HC Extreme, i've keep asking her for them, but she forgets to send it?!!!
Robin I'm glad you feel better!!
Lara I am so anxious to find out when your going to have her!! Awesome job on PUB!
Where's Heather been? I hope she's doing ok
Today is GS BSB
Have a great day
Randi

I hate to say this, as i'm watching the STS clips some of the music is not very motivating like in her other videos. I hope i'm the only one that feels this way:(

UGHHH!! I just typed a long post and lost it:mad:!! My computer seems to be acting up. I will summarize.
I did CF today. My doctor appointment went well, but I haven't dilated anymore:(. Still could be anytime she said. The last thing my doctor said to me was to go do some jumping jacks. I thought, jumping jacks---whatever!! I just did ~80 minutes of serious jumping with Cathe right before my appointment----I don't think jumping really helps, or I would have had her already!! Oh well, I plan on jumping some more with Cathe tomorrow anyway, so we'll see :).

Laura...I hope you had fun at the pool with your kids.

Randi...I am afraid to loan any of my Cathes out for that reason. I want all of my Cathes so I can do whatever workout I am in the mood for that day!! I haven't watched the clips of the 3rd disc yet. Maybe tomorrow since it is getting late.

I hope you all are doing well.

Lara--I am ROFLOL at your OB telling you to do jumping jacks. "Whatever!" is right! :D That is just too funny!!!

Gin--how is school? I hope you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new job and that those sweet little ones make it totally worth the new effort you have to put in to squeeze in workouts and forums time around your full time job!

Randi--great job on the workouts.

Hello to Liann, Robin, and Heather.

I did brave the freezing water yesterday. I first had to sit out in the equatorial sun till I was steaming--then I jumped in. It was so cold that I HAD to stay moving, so that part of things was good. I did some serious water-treading just to keep from turning blue! :)

I'm really enjoying the time off from formal workouts and enjoying how it makes me look to recreation to get some activity in. This is fun.

Today I'm going over to our school compound to clean out its "guest room" because we have another new teacher arriving. So today's "workout" will be "move max."

Good Morning:)
I went to the doc yesterday thinking I had a UTI but my urine was negative. I didn't understand that because I've had one before so I know the symptoms. He still gave me some medicine so i guess that means there's some kind of bacteria or infection and he is sending it off to the lab. Anyway i'm off work today too. I think i'm going to stick with gym style workouts this week as well but just switch things up. For ex instead of chest and tri's i'll do chest and back.
This 1rm stuff is got me out of my head. I know I should know everything by now, I hope i'm not the only one feeling lost:-/ I have so many questions I'm just going to wait till my videos get here
Laura How brave of you getting in ice cold water! I'm glad you didn't turn blue!! LOL
Lara CF OH MY GOD! YOu amaze me!! About the music, maybe when i'm doing the workouts it might be more motivating, I don't know I just like the GS series music and 4DS music better. Music is very important to me and i'm sure for everyone!
Have a great day
Randi

Hi Guys!

This morning I did BC/ME Bonus Premix. You start off thinking this might not be so tough with only 4 min. of BC cardio, but then, what was I thinking. All Cathe workouts are tough! For me, anyway!:eek:

Robin~Hope you are feeling better.

Lara~Does your doc really know all the exercising that you have been doing?!?! She probably wouldn't believe you! How are you?

Laura~I do enjoy the new school, thank you. I just have to adjust to fulltime. It has been a few years since I have worked fulltime. Everyone is so nice. Glad you are enjoying your break from scheduled workouts.

Randi~I agree that the music is important. Even silly things like outfits and hair styles are imp to me sometimes with the workouts. But music is key. I have loaned my Cathes to others before. Some people return them quickly and others not so much. Don't think I'll be loaning out anymore. HOpe you get yours back soon!

Have a great evening!

PYGFO Check-in

PYGFO Sisters:

I am still with y’all! Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I enjoyed a refreshing retreat, and God blessed me with a delightful day. I read the check-in every day. I hope to start checking in faithfully soon. I have a serious case of writer's block. The words are stuck somewhere between my heart and my fingertips. Thoughts and feelings are swirling through my mind and swimming in my soul, but I cannot seem to get them out on paper or on a computer screen. I have only worked out twice since the Road Trip counting yesterday. I enjoyed the 4-Day Split Kickbox cardio premix and a refreshing jog in the pool last night. Thankfully, my appetite has decreased with my activity level.

Lara, I am praying for an August birthday!

Laura, thanks for the sweet message! Enjoy your rest week.

Gin, thanks for starting my birthday thread and happy early birthday to you!

Robin, I hope you feel better soon! I am keeping you in my prayers.

Randi, it is good to see you again! Remember that STS has a voice only option so you can play your favorite music.

Liann, I miss you! I thought about you this weekend when I caught a mouse! It cried like a baby when it got stuck in that glue trap!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hello.

Today I got my jumping in with 4DS KB/BC cardio. I have to say it is getting a little difficult to do that one!! DH and I took my dog on a walk after that. I am just going to keep on moving until something happens!! My doctor offered to induce me on Thursday. We thought about it overnight and decided we would wait it out this week and see if she would come naturally on her own (which is what I really want!!). If she isn't here next week, she will induce me anyway. My DD just seems to be happy where she is!!

Laura...I am so glad you are enjoying recreational fitness!! I keep telling my DH we should hike and play tennis, or anything else that is recreational, instead of working out at home or going to the gym all the time. Maybe he will agree sometime, although it may be a little more difficult to do now:). I hope the moving went well.

Randi...I agree, music is important to me, too!! I will have to wait a little while to figure out my 1 RMs. At least until I am cleared to lift heavy after the baby. Good luck on figuring it all out. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer until we have them!! I hope you are feeling better!

Gin...I keep meaning to try that premix, but I haven't yet. I am sure it is tough!! She knows I am staying very active, but she probably has no idea I am staying "Cathe" active!! She just keeps telling me that I have had the "perfect" pregnancy and that my body has handled it beautifully. I attribute that to all my Cathe workouts (and all of the fruits and veggies I eat)!! Maybe it is just luck, who knows!! Happy early Birthday!! Do you have any plans?

Heather...I am glad you had a wonderful birthday!! I am thinking about you!! A jog in the pool sounds nice. Thanks for hoping for an August birthday for us!!

Have a great Wednesday. I am going for a pregnancy massage tomorrow, so maybe that will relax me and something will happen!!!:):)

HEATHER It's awesome to see you on here!!!!
Thanks for reminding me about the voice only option! Just some of the music so far I don't like but i'm sure I'll like some of it!!
Lara tomorrow is the BIG DAY?!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIN!!
I just woke up and i'm sippin my coffee Dunkun Donuts is my favorite coffee!! I got really sick last night body aches fever, man I thought it was just a UTI and then it's not!! I have a gyno appt. in 2 weeks to make sure there is no cysts on my overies or anything my lower abdomin sp? is so bloated still and it cramps up! I have to work 10 to 7 today and I feel bad if i call in again so i'm goin to go and be miserable:(

Hi Girls!

This morning I did a fun combo of IMAX2 (1-5) and IMAX3 (1-5). It was a good way to mix it up and it went by very quickly. Thank you all for the sweet b-day wishes!

Heather~Sounds like you had a great b-day. I hope you are enjoying your workout break and will be refreshed and ready to get back into it soon.

Lara~How are you doing ,mama? Both of my boys were induced. I think it made my labor go more quickly. DH and I went out to dinner tonight for my b-day. I feel stuffed and I brought half of the meal home! The Kinder lead teacher brought a cake to school...yum, but again I am stuffed.:confused:

Randi~Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Can you get in earlier to see your dr?

Have a great evening!

Hello.

Last night was a rough one! I *think* I got a total of 2 1/2 hours of sleep. I was just really uncomfortable!! For some reason, DD felt like she weighed 20+ pounds all of the sudden. No time for a nap today either. I did LIS/HIS cardio, showered, and then went to my massage. I got home and did a little paperwork and then we met DH's family for dinner since it is FIL's birthday.

Randi...Yuck!! Sorry you had to go to work today. I hope you will take tomorrow off if you are not feeling better! Go to the doctor soon if you aren't feeling better.

Gin...I am glad you had a good birthday! I am also stuffed from our dinnner out. I think I can always make room for cake:) (I need the smilie with his tongue licking his lips here!). That makes me feel better if I do end up being induced. I don't know what has gotten into DD tonight. She is maving frantically for the past hour or two. It is quite uncomfortable. I hope it doesn't mean she is stressed!! Maybe it is a sign she is on the way!!

Have a great day!! I hope she arrives on her due date!! I think we are ready!!

Good Morning
I'm doing better today. That is the earliest I can go see my gyno. She is so difficult to see but she is really good.Today i'm doin GS Chest and Back. That might be it since i'm not feeling that good.
Lara I hope she comes today!!
Gin I'm so glad you had a good birthday! Wait a go on the Imax's I liked how you split them up. You did a tough workout you deserved the cake(s) LOL
Have a good day
Randi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.