Peeps TGIF Feb 6

pwmatt

Cathlete
Yippee for Friday!

Legs today(STS disc 3) and you know what that means = sore tomorrow!!

Here I go. Stay warm gals. :)

Good Morning Peeps !

Hi Phyllis. Have a good workout !

Hard to stay warm here right now. It's 11 degrees ! Still , that's better than yesterday morning's -2 !!!:eek:

Yesterday was a rest day . Well, let me rephrase that. No workout ! But I DID babysit my 3 grandsons (ages 5,3, 7weeks) ! That's a different kind of workout !!!:eek::D

Today is cardio & abs. Probably a CC and abs from STS. I did the weights and plates 3 days ago and can STILL feel it !:confused:

Sleep last night was 11-3ish......gave up and got up around 4. :(

We switched internet providers.....anyone know how to change their email on this site ??

TGIF !!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good one.
Becky

Good morning Peeps,

TGIF
Where did this week go????
I am getting the boys ready for school and bringing in cupcakes and cookies for DS 7 birthday!!! I ate a ton of the batter and quite a few cookies last night.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I may sneak over to Cathe for the Fri step class. I am doing so well with my routine I thought I'd throw in a Bonus day. Remind me later that this was MY idea, when I am moaning about the pain!!!

Becky- that's a workout of monumental proportion!!!! Did you have fun with the kids??? I really wish you could get some more sleep. How do you get thru the day????

Phyllis- I can't wait to hear about STS legs!!! That's the part I would enjoy the most. I'm not much for upper body w/o. I try but I am such a wimp!!

Hi to all Peeps
Have a great day!!!

ellie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SON, ELLIE !!!! :)

I had a blast with the boys ! They are a whirlwind of energy and a complete bundle of joy !!!
NOTHING compares to playing trucks with your 3yr old GS and he looks up at you and says I LOVE you Nana !!!:) I need smilies with hearts around them. :)
I love every minute with them, but I WAS completely exhausted when they left !!

You'd have THOUGHT I'd slept like comatose, but it just doesnt' happen .:mad:
I got through yesterday by visiting STARBUCKS!!!!!! A habit I am trying to beat, but yesterday I wasn't going to remain upright without it.

Okay.......gotta get my butt out of this chair and get ready to workout !!

Becky

Happy Birthday to your son, Ellie!

Have a cookie for me, those birthday calories are nonexistent, didn't you know?:cool:

Yes, Phyllis, TGIF, I am only working a half day today, so that is a big comfort! I will catch up on some cleaning when I get home..that and All My Children..:rolleyes:

Today was cardio - I did Rob's Bosu Cardio Fusion and 2 segments from Tracey's Coreblast.

OMG, I loved the STS legs!! I used the gliding disc and it was awesome. Ellie, remember we used the rags on the roadtrip? This is the same thing.

I'm off to work - more later.

Phyllis- tell us more about the legs!!!

Becky- I live on COFFEE. It's the drink of life!!!

Conni- I was pretty sure all those calories didn't count because A) I was standing up. B) It was a labor of love for my son. C) No one saw me eat them and D) On some cupcakes i only licked off all the icing!!!!!!

It was fun but definately not healthy.

Peep daddy- come and chat!!!!

I'll be back after Cathe's class

ellie

Good morning, Peeps...

Ellie...Happy Birthday to DS!!!!!!!!!!!! May the force be with him........:D, I want full details on Cathe class!

Later today will be GS Chest and Tri

Sooner today will be Clean out the Fridge Max....time for all nutritious foods to replace the junk that's still in there.

Hope to BBL!

PDC

Ellie......Have fun with Cathe!!! You are a SMART eater ! I need to start incorporating some of your hints .;) Just the icing from a cupcake and it doesn't count ! CHECK! Good thing to know !!!:p

I did a 30 min. interval TM walk and stability abs from STS. ONE LEGGED PIKES, are you KIDDING ME ?????????????:eek: I did them all but BOTH LEGS were on the ball at all times, and probably always will be! I just don't see me ever being able to accomplish that. JEEEESH OH PETE !!!!!!:confused::eek:

Am drinking a yummy fruit smoothie and showered and feel almost human again.

Did I say TGIF ?????????????????????????????????

Becky

I did a 30 min. interval TM walk and stability abs from STS. ONE LEGGED PIKES, are you KIDDING ME ?????????????:eek: I did them all but BOTH LEGS were on the ball at all times, and probably always will be! I just don't see me ever being able to accomplish that. JEEEESH OH PETE !!!!!!:confused::eek:

Becky

Becky-I can't even do 2 legged pikes. I did that workout at the beginning of the week. It was tough. I was sore from that one!! I will be happy if I can ever do regular pikes. I can only get my ball to move a couple of inches, so I modified with bending my knees.

Phyllis- I did Legs (disc 3) yesterday. My butt is really sore today. It was a good workout and not too long. I was shocked when she said it was over, but I felt obligated to stick around and do the bonus legs.

Ellie- Have fun at class. It must be awesome to be able to take a "live" Cathe class whenever you want. I am sooo jealous. I am not going to be able to make the next tri staters class. I will be away for 4 days. My husband wouldn't be able to take off another day. And I'm not sure after coming home from Penn on sunday, I would want to make another trip. I look foward to next one.

chrissy

Guten Morgen, Peeps! :)

I did HIS step this morning.

Phyllis, TELL MORE MORE MORE about the legs. What was uber challenging? What did you like best?

Ellie--Happy B-Day to DS! Good mom, baking all those goodies!!

Conni--Enjoy your half a day and All My Children! :)

Jerry--Good work on cleaning out the fridge and re-stocking wtih healthy foods! Whooo hooo!

Chrissy--Ha, pikes. I WATCH those. Will never be able to DO those. LOL!

:) Wendy

Good morning Peeps! Okay, so after only working out on Wednesday...I didn't work out again. LOL DD was up coughing in the middle of the night. I'll try to get one in later. DD is feeling better finally, which is wonderful. BBL, hopefully to tell you I actually worked out!

Hi everyone! Last night I did Step Blast without the blasts. This workout is fun! Tonight I am going to rest and then tomorrow or Sunday I am going to tackle STS legs. I think that I am going to just try out the first week of STS workouts and figure them out and not start a rotation until later in the month or March.

Have a great day everyone.

OMG- great Cathe class!!!! And I didn't fall off the step!!!! Yipee.

Every muscle in my body hurts but it was worth it. She seriously needs a PAUSE button though!!!!

ellie

Wendy, I liked the moves with the plates the best. My sis had bought me gliding discs and they worked perfectly. The only thing i didn't like was the wall squats. I couldn't find a spot in my LR that would allow me to do them while watching the TV too. Maybe after I become familiar iwth the exercise I can pick a different spot. I loved not having to use a BB AND also that there was no floorwork. I HATE floorwork! Cathe does firewalkers in the beginning and I enjoy them alot. She is right. They work muscles that no other exercise does. The workout itself is fairly short - maybe 45 mins , but she does a bounus at the end using a chair(think leg drills from KM but alot more fun).So, the whole thing is about 55 mins.

Ellie, I'm happy that you had fun! Is Cathe relieved that STS is completed and out there? Did you get a chance to chat with her? She's probably doing her own happy dance. This was a big project to stress about for so long!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.