November rotation checkin Monday 11/13

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning All!
Drill Max for me to start the day:) A great workout, finally felt the see saw tricep dips!(had a hard time with those) Its my anniversary today(12 years) :) And DH took the day off, unfortuneately we couldn't get a baby sitter for dinner till tommorrow night. It'll be like a 2 day celebration!
Have a great day all and happy working out:)
Deanie:)

Morning Everyone,

Well I didn't get a chance to do Cardio Fusion on Saturday, due to running around and a B'Day party for my niece. So today will be Cardio Fusion.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Deanie-Happy Anniversary! Enjoy the extended celebration!

Laurie-you enjoy Cardio Fusion. I can't wait to do that one again!

Another week, ladies! Stay strong!

I finished off week 1 with B&G yesterday, which I'm feeling today. Then this morning was LIC upper body circuit. Basically, it's the normal LIC circuit but without the lower body part, plus with the extra cardio and blast added on the end. I used an 8" step this morning, which made a difference in my heart rate from the last time.

Have an awesome day!

Gayle

Deanie...DM is a great way to start the day...And http://www.weddingclipart.com/images/thumbs/a2609007xa1.jpg[/img] I hope you have a nice 2 day celebration!

Laurie...have fun with Cardio Fusion

Gayle...LIC upper body circuit sounds like a good choice after B&G!!

I am doing B&G today....my 2nd time and last time I had DOMS for 2 days!!

Enjoy your workouts..

Deanie, Happy Anniversary. Enjoy the day with your DH.

Laurie, Have fun with CF. I thought it was a tough w/out!

Gayle, I am also doing LIC permis 3. I was going to ask if upper body was included but you answered that for me! Thanks. I am also feeling it from B&G this morning. I pushed myself harder on it because the first time I did it I felt that I didn't get as much out of it. Whew, that is not a problem this morning.

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!
LD

Good Morning,

Deanie - Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 12 years, that's great.

Laurie - Have fun with Cardio Fusion. I have yet to do that one and it sounds like it could be tough.

Gayle - I did LIC premix #3 today also and I really enjoyed this one. I'm still sore from B&G on Saturday and I was feeling every movement in my legs and glutes this morning.

I had a busy weekend of potty training my 2 year old. You'd think I'd be a pro at it since this is my third but each kid is different.

Have a great day everyone!

Tracee

Hello,
It was LIC premix #3 today for me. Half asleep at the start but persevered. I did Butts and Guts on Friday for the 2nd time and got very slight DOMS, if any. Guess I'll have to go a little heavier on the ankle weights. Love that workout!

2nd week now, hang tough!

Jeanette

Good morning, ladies!!

I am on the same rotation as Gayle. Today was LIC premix #3, the upper body circuit, as described above. I stayed on the 6-inch step because I fear for my ankles. Gayle, was it worth it for the added intensity? My heart rate also goes way down during that 2nd combo (I think it is, the one with all of the walking around the step, probably because I just can't seem to put it together, ugh, and I'm standing there marching, lol).

Yesterday was B&G - what a killer workout! I have DOMS today but not as bad as I thought I would. A lot in my hamstrings, which doesn't surprise me as they were at failure at some points during the standing work. Do you guys try to keep your squats deeper or more shallow to hit the glutes?

Hope you all have a great day!

Marie

Good morning ladies!

I'm also on the same rotation as Gayle and Marie. I did LIC premix #3. I did it on 8" the whole way through. That really kept my heart rate up. The premix on this is supposed to be 55 1/2 minutes but on my DVD player it went up to 1 hour and 6 minutes. I went back to the beginning to see where it started and it definitely started at 0. Anyone else notice this? I used the weights Cathe used but I think I'm going to use 8# for kickbacks next time. The bicep curls with the band were tough. I can't wait to do Cardio Fusion. Sounds like so much fun.

Deanie - Happy anniversary.

Have great workouts tomorrow everyone.

Marcy

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm starting week #2 of the 4 week rotation today too. So that means LIC Premix #3 for me. Had a busy morning so I haven't gotten to it yet. My plan is around 2pm. I love afternoon workouts so it wasn't such a bad thing not being able to do it this morning. Glad to hear that this is all upper body work since my butt is fried from B&G yesterday.:7

happy Anniversary, Deanie!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Hi Ladies,

Today was drillmax for me. It was my second time doing this workout. These drills will kick up my heart rate and I burn a lot of calories doing this one.

Marcy-I did LIC premix 3 this weekend and it was definitely longer than the 55 1/2 minutes it showed. I know it was mentioned on the Ask Cathe forum that they noticed some of the premix times were incorrect and would be corrected on our replacement dvd's.

Deanie-Happy 12th Anniversary. Enjoy your 2 day celebration!!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Diana

Hi everyone!

Happy anniversary Deanie!

Today was BM2 cardio so I did the 43 minute cardio premix. It is awesome. I believe it's got the bonus cardio in it twice and then all 4 cardio and blasts from the power circuit segment. I then did the bonus abs from B&G. I had skipped it during week 1 so this was my first time doing the bonus. All I can say is wow and fun! I then did Stretch Max #2 to ensure that I can move tomorrow for Jazz dance. I'm substituting dance for the run this week.

I'm totally loving the new DVDs.

Hi Guys! Great job today everyone!!! We are going to get soooo fit!

I did the LIC premix 3! Fun fun fun. I went into it w/ DOMS in my legs and sides, so I think I may be feeling the "burn" yet tomorrow. Glad it's just BM2 cardio and abs from B&G's.

Have a good night everyone!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.