CHRIS:
5.gif
12.gif

Have a great day Chris....

11.gif
2.gif

HI ladies..
042.gif

Ok, today is going to be Step Blast for me. Then this afternoon we are headed for the inlaws. So, I will be gone this weekend...We are coming home Monday. Since I won't be posting this weekend:

Awwwwwww! Thanks, Kathy!

It's gorgeous out today! There is not a cloud in the sky this morning, and the sun feels so warm, though it should stay in the low 70's today. I'm so psyched to go for a run in a few minutes. BUT, I'm not sure how it's going to go. I got a "tweek" in my knee last night , and every time I got up during the night, I felt it, to the point of limping a little. But this morning it's not so bad. I better be careful. I tend to try to "run through it" when I get twinges.

Looking forward to lunch with my sis and mom. And then the movies this evening with my boys!

Kathy
: Have a wonderful weekend with your family!!! ... And have a "blast" with Step Blast, you gotta!!

to Hottie, Beth and Joanne!!

BBL!

Good morning and Happy Birthday, Chris!!! I thought about Kathy's question about what workout you would do when I was trying to decide what I would do. I thought I should do something that you'd like.... well, can't go for a run this early, and what makes you really happy is those crazy turbo jam things that I can't do or don't have. Thought about kickboxing, but I slept like crap and when my (radio) alarm went off this morning the song that was playing was completely and seamlessly integrated into my dream, so you know I just wasn't ready to get up!!! So, I ended up doing Ellen's fat burning fusion. I don't think I actually burned any fat. :confused: Whatever, it felt good. And, I know I'll so some running at the jogathon and I'll think of you then. Hope you have a great run, no tweaky knees allowed!, and I hope you have a fantastic day with lunch and then the movie!!!

Kathy, have a great weekend with the in-laws and a happy mother's day!!!

Joanne, I laughed out loud at the fish service post last night. OMG! I can just see it. That's a scene out of a movie right there! I did get the good price on the bosu workouts -- that's what pushed me over the edge -- $25 for 5 workouts, no shipping charges. A decent deal if I do the workouts! :D Hmmm, seems like you asked something else..... I'll have to go look after a while.

Hottie, how are you feeling? Hope your week has picked up!!

Ok, may be a crazy day for me with the jogathon.... have a good one!!

I ran! My knee was ok, a little tweeky. I kind of think it was the calf raises yesterday. I know, weird! So since I wasn't doing the same movement, it didn't get worse.

Beth, You are too funny! Run at the jog a thon and listen to Lady Gaga, Bad Romance! The unedited version ("walk walk fashion baby, work that bitch like crazy!"). LOL!. Sometimes I sing that out loud! :eek:

My sis is on her way for lunch! I'm excited!

See you guys later....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!! :) :) :) :) Have a great one! Enjoy lunch with your mom and sis!! Oooh, cool, you got BBL! When are you going to try one? Don't push your knee too hard. Oh, I see you already went for your run. I was going to say walk if you need to. Wow, you're right, the fish burial was like a scene out of The Middle. I LOL at that show. We watched the Mother's Day episode last night. Too funny, and, oh, so true!

Beth, have fun at the jogathon. How is Travis feeling today? Is he up to it?

Kathy, have a fun and safe trip this weekend.

Hottie, HI!! Hope all is well.

We had Colin's student of the year breakfast this morning. It was nice, at a really nice country club. They also give awards to high school seniors. Wow, some of the things those kids have accomplished are amazing. One kid got accepted at both Yale and University of Chicago and is majoring in Material Science. Hottie, what is that?? Except now my stomach is not feeling good at all. I hope I didn't eat something bad. Ick.

No workout this morning. We had bad storms last night and the power went out from 3am -6am. I was so paranoid about not waking up I didn't really sleep well. I set my ipod alarm, but it never went off. Luckily I woke up at 6am when the power came on and everything beeped. Really tired and nauseous right now. Not a good combination!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! Any special plans?? Caitlyn is already planning my breakfast in bed. Although DH and I are talking about taking our mothers out for breakfast Sunday morning. I guess I'll have two!

Joanne

Thanks, Joanne!

Had lunch with my sis and mom. it was very nice. I have evil evil food!! Now Greg is out picking up my cake!!

OMG, the Mother's Day episode of The Middle was so true!!! (though not so much here, since Greg AND I get kind of crappy "days" since we both work). But OH MY GOD, I would love to lay on the couch and read my People magazine! I totally got that!!

My knee feels fine now, so not sure what it was. .. not from running!! :)

Sweet deal for Colin's breakfast! Must have been nice! Did hubby go too? Colin must have been so proud! ... We're expecting storms tonight. I do hate when the electricity goes out at night too. ... No special plans for us here. Oh! Except we are going to get take-out, instead of me having to make grinders up!. I like the idea on The Middle, "the day AFTER Mothers Day"!!! LOL!

I've had this window open forEVER... I forgot!

Happy Birthday Chris! I just wanted to post that before it wasn't your birthday anymore!

(and joanne -- materials science: think semiconductors, lasers, super lightweight nasa stuff..like bad ass engineering meets bad ass chemistry)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.