March 08 Checkin Thurs 6th

randidiane

Cathlete
Good Mornin!!
It's 5am woke up kind of late. Today is 4DS bootcamp circuit LOWERBODY HAAA! My legs are still sore but I think I can manage, might ad on KB abs not sure yet. My back and chest are feelin real good from yesterday's workout It's been since Nov. when I did 4DS weights I forgot how awesome they are even though they gave me good results that month!
Chris I was just thinkin i should cut cardio down to 2 days since i'm doing legs 2 days, just to lay off them a bit inbetween workouts. Not sure yet maybe my body has to get use to this new rotation:) Awesome workout yesterday!
Jojobean sounds like your headin towards sore legs too!!!!
Kathy great job on interval max and abs last night! Imax is and oldie but goodie. Honestly I've never tried any other workout other then Cathe and I'm stickin to her:)
Ok everyone is puting their age down i'm 28 almost 30 haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Randi

Ended up doing 4DS bootcamp lowerbody circuit plus kb abs then 4DS calves.
Have a great day off to work:(
Randi

Hi ladies!!

Just finished up with Pyramid Lower Body and segment #1 of coremax...Now, the sun is shinning and we are getting outside for some walking for me and the dog and bike riding for the kiddos!!

Talk to you later..

Hi all! Today was PS back, biceps and abs. I also added on the HIIT segment from Abs Diet 2 (thanks for reminding me about that, Kathy!) I really liked it. It would be a good one to turn off the sound and play your own music - very easy to follow. Tomorrow PS Legs.

Happy almost Friday!

It's me checking in!

Joanne... That is so weird (in a good way!! LOL) , that we're pretty close in age, married the same amount of years. I actually turn 45 in May! And 20 years marriage in May too. cool!

Randi..You are a SPRING chicken!!! Good for you for getting into fitness this early in your life. I wish I had. I really didn't get serious until my late 30's, early 40's.

Great workouts, everyone! Randi.. I did that 4 DS Bootcamp/Lower Body circuit the other day too. Wasn't it fun? I just love the drills in bootcamp..it's like playing. And even better, I liked breaking it up with the lower body stuff.

Joanne and Kathy.. How long is the HIIT in Abs Diet Workout?

So today, I had scheduled IMAX2 (for a cardio day)> BUTTTTT!... the sun was shining so brilliantly, and even though the thermometer said 40, it felt warmer! Most of the sidewalks were cleared of ice/snow, so I got the running bug in me, and out i went! SOOOO nice! It's been 4 or so months since I went out for a run. And I had this HUGE revelation while i was running. THAT is the reason my jeans have been getting snug in the hips , butt and thighs..I stopped running! My legs were really burning (quads & hams and even hips) about 3/4's in to my run. I have lost quite a bit of running endurance. So I KNOW my legs are going to be so sore tomorrow!! I did come back and do StretchMax with the Band to stretch nice!

Kathy... Enjoy the nice weather!!

~Chris

Chris, that run sounds like so much fun!! I can't wait till it warms up a bit here so I can run again.

The HIIT on Abs Diet is 25 minutes. He kept saying that you were burning 9x as many calories doing HIIT than steady-state cardio. I find that hard to believe, but even 2x as many would be nice!

Joanne: Thanks for telling us about the HIIT workout. I watched it yesterday and thought it would be good. Especially to add on to something else..I was wondering about those 9x calorie burn too. But, like you any is good to me!! I will have to remember that about the music. Have you tried the abs section yet? I did the advanced a really felt it burn!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.