March 08 Check In for Saturday!

Boingo

Cathlete
Gosh, I never started a check in before!! (Randi..you must finally have a day off today... Dying to hear how the date went!!).

So my legs are still pretty sore... from the run on Thursday (oh my SHINS!), and then 4 DS Lower body yesterday. Probably shouldn't have done that one, but I'm okay. I wasn't up for Cardio Kicks today (never did it, wasn't sure how much leg work was involved), so I did a Turbo Jam : cardio party 2. Not intense kicking, but there was some. And worked up a good sweat for my cardio day.

I'm so fatigued though. Hope I'm not sharing TMI, but I started on birth control pills last Fall to help control PMS (it was REALLY bad!!). It's helped tremendously, but the 4 days that I'm off the pill, and take the iron pill, are killers for me. I get SOOOOO tired, almost like when you're first pregnant tired. It's been hard ... But I'm surviving.

As I said, I only have to work tonight, and then I'm off Sunday..and can SLEEP more! *grin*

We got a bunch of rain last night, and it's supposed to rain cats and dogs today! So glad it's not snow! Though there are flood warnings from all the snow melting...

Will check in later to see who made it!

~Chris

Hey Chris: Take it easy and let that body rest!!! We have has alot of rain today and yesterday too..

Today on the rotation was a run...I subbed Amy Bento's Advanced Step Challenge for that and did Coremax segment 2...

Have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.