LET'S Go===Pep in your step Tuesday

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

Just finished CK! The time just flew. Today I am not going to work, I am going to a field trip to the butterfly gardens with my DS8:)!

Gin~ How was B&G???? Are you able to walk up the stairs? sit down? I am NOT looking forward to it tomorrow. yes, enrollment is down, so there are not enough jobs for everyone next year--I really love my job and will be so sorry if I can't work there next year.

Marcy~ Congrats on the new house!!!!!!:7 :7 :7 I hope everything with the move goes smoothly for you. Miss you, can't wait to hear from you!

Have a great day
BBL,
Deanie

Good Morning!

Yes, today was B&G premix 1. As usual, when I got to the firewalkers I was so excited. A break!!}( It's really just 20 min. of legs when you subtract the w/u, abs and stretch and then it doesn't sound so bad!;-) But...next week!:eek: }( :eek:

Deanie--Enjoy the field trip with your ds! Sounds like fun. I hope you are able to keep your job for next year! Keep us posted as to what they tell you. Did you notice that Cathe has us doing C&W and then GS Legs the next day? I guess that is okay if she said so.

Marcy--Can't wait to hear from you.

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon

Gin~ I'm glad todays B&G was not that bad, I feel encouraged:) The field trip was great! It was an indoor butterfly garden, and the butterflys were beautiful!! I did notice Cathe has GS legs and then C&W. I don't think you really work your legs in C&w, if I remember correctly....anyway, I don't want to do step 3X in one week, so I am not going to do Imax 2, I am going to sub HIIT on the treadmill instead. To much step tends to "un-slim" my hips.LOL I may re-arrange this weeks workouts, so I am off on Sunday...maybe:)Are you going to get the Plate Mates?

Hi Marcy!

Deanie

Hi Again!

Deanie--Glad that you enjoyed the field trip. I'll bet your ds loved having mom there.:)
IMAX2 is one of my favs,so I don't want to miss that one! And tomorrow is also my running day....AND I was planning on going to the mom's workout in the park again. I just want to see what they do. A different mom will lead it tomorrow. Why not, right? I just don't know if I believe that too much step tends to "un-slim" your hips! How is that possible "Miss 33 inch Hips"?? You are too funny!
I told DH about the Plate Mates. He just kind of rolls his eyes when I always seem to want more fitness stuff. I did buy the Terminator dvd yesterday from ebay buy-it-now for $33. from a seller that I have heard good things about.

Hi Marcy!

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.