KK's May Check In

Netta

Cathlete
Wow, May already!

Today was 4DS Chest and Back work, then did abs from Supersets and Push Pull. Good workout. Last night was a hill climb with a friend. I rode with her the whole way (she's a slower climber), but had a nice time chatting. The downhill was VERY cold. Legs should be good and fresh for Sunday's ride.

Janie, hope that eye is better today. Colds/allergies are just a bummer. Nice that you went so long without one.

Rhea, did you get to Reno for those supplies? Hope you can get back to your project. I have a golf lesson with Chuck tomorrow after work. Our ride was okay going up to Eagle Lake Summit, but cold coming down. Today looks better.

Karen, these 4DS are great short weight workouts. I'm getting some definition from them and don't have to do 60 minute weight workouts, for now anyway. Enjoy CTX today.

Jeanette

Today will be another rest day. Not there yet, but soon.

Jeanette, I bet you are one strong healthy lady.

My eye is doing very well. Thank goodness.

When I was doing 4DS, I also noticed definition from them. Can't wait to get started again.

I'll be checking my garden plants in the green house and then off to the hot tub.

Have a great day everyone!

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Good afternoon!

Been a busy bee today, actually getting things done. Sometimes case management and investigation management can take up some time. But I'm trying not to let things fall through the cracks. My investigator and I are beginning to meet every week to go through the cases and make sure we are on top of things. We're still playing catch up at this point. I sure hope we get to a point that it is not catch up.

I'm not sure what workout I will do this afternoon. I'm thinking a 4DS. But just not sure.

Glad your eye is doing better Janie. Hope you can workout soon.

Talk to y'all later!

Good Morning!:)

I forgot to post last night. It was CTX Intervals for me -- another good one and today I'll be doing All Step. Was up really late last night getting things done -- finally got to the end and typed THE END -- always a pleasure for me. Of course it's not really done -- I have to go back and clean up the ending and then start in the heavy editing cycle. But at least the story is there. Whew!

Jeanette, I really see results from 4DS as well. Probably it isn't such a good idea that I didn't get the new workouts -- Cathe seems to have a lot going on these new weight workouts and I'll be missing them. Just couldn't justify the cost right now.

That bike ride sounds nice -- am glad you got to do it with a friend.

Janie, yea-- glad that eye is better. And hope that cold is on the run, as well. Still love these graphics.

Rhea, what you're doing sounds complex and interesting. And you do sound very busy.

Hope everyone has a terrific day and some great workouts!:7

Good morning,
Today was a couple combos repeated 2X from Amy Bento's Advanced Step Challenge. I was then done with her and wanted something fun so pulled out Christi Taylor's Step Heaven. IMO no one cues as well as Christi. I can leave her workouts for a couple months (wouldn't want to) and still come back and pick right up. Now Amy is complex, but doesn't cue as well and it's more like I have to memorize what she's doing so it takes a couple time thru for me to get it. Love Christi Taylor!!! And her music.

Tonite will be an easy spin bike ride after work, then taking pizza over to my parents house. Have an organized bike ride on Sunday that is usually a toughy. Weather will be in the 80's.

Karen, yahoooooo! on getting the book finished!!! Must feel good. You are so good about meeting your deadlines.

Janie, how are the plants doing? When will you be able to transplant them outside? Or do you? Hope the eye is healed up. They do heal pretty quickly a lot of the time.

Rhea, my golf lesson was postponed until Monday after work. You sound really busy at work.

Gotta run, see you all on Monday.

Jeanette

Rhea, so glad to see you are getting things done. Your job also sounds like complicated work as well. What workout did you decide on?

KK, Yeah! "THE END". I bet you feel WONDERFUL! Although you still need to do more tigs to it, I just wanted to congratulate you. That's awesome!

Jeanette, I agree with you on Christy Taylor's workouts. She is very good about cuing. I think that's one of the things why I love her so much. My plants are growing fast and will need to change into bigger pots again soon. I'll transplant them outside the 2nd week of June in the garden bed. Except for the lettuce, I'm transferring them in a couple of days in their beds. Then will start a 2nd batch in the greenhouse for a prolonged season. I might be able to do this throughout the Spring, Summer and Fall. Love salads.

I'm doing much better, still sounds like I have a cold and if I do too much in a day I get woozy. So still keeping it easy for a few more days I think. This cold does takes it's tole on me. I do know that resting is the very best thing to do and it is working. I do miss
working out.

Take care and continue to have great workouts!

Janie

[/url]

Good morning!

Yeah Karen - must feel good to get it completed. Editing probably seems like a breeze compared to getting the story down.

Totally agree with both of you on Christi Taylor, she is the best cuer.

I ended up putting in an oldie....Rythmic Step. It was quite fun and actually a great leg workout. I forgot how many squats you do in that workout.

So, today is a massage. I'm not sure I will get home to squeeze in a workout before then. If not, I'll just workout this weekend. Got lots of gardening to do, but I think I will keep the workouts in gear.

Good Evening!:)

Looks like you are all doing really well with your workouts! It's been a work weekend for me. Today, I didn't even go outside my room until dinner time and then only for a little while and then back to work. The edits are now done, but I need an epilogue, which I'll do tomorrow. It's been a 12 hour day working today, so I'm a little pooped. Hope to get it in the mail tomorrow.

But no workout today and tomorrow I have to finish up the CTX series with CTX Kickbox. Then onto the next deadline. Here's the plan:

Mon: CTX Kickbox
Tues: IMAX 3
Wed: Supersets
Thus: Cardio & Stretch
Fri: HSC
Sat: Cardio only from 4DS Bootcamp
Sun: Off

Well, that's the plan. Work wise the plan is to get the reader letters answered, then the next proposal and then get my butt onto course as full time as possible and get done and get home. That's the plan.

Have a super day everyone.:7

Well, the book is done. Was up late last night and early this morning, but it's done and I've sent it off. Deep breath. Now I can get back to life and all the backlogs that have accumulated while I was doing nothing but writing. Anyway, yea!:7

Today, even though I was tired, I did CTX Kickbox -- and it was good. Tomorrow is IMAX3 and I'm looking forward to it.

How's everyone doing? Kinda quiet here on this forum today. But it's a Monday...so there you go.

Have a super day everyone and some terrific workouts!:7

Good morning,
Today was 4DS Chest & Back (like this one a lot), then the abs from BM2. Tonite will be a hill climb on the bike. Yesterday was a rest day from my bike ride on Sunday. We had a wonderful bike ride in Palo Cedro. Good climbing, some of it shady, waterfalls, great food. We did 70 miles and there were lots of riders there. Perfect ride, weather and company.

Karen, must feel wonderful to have the book done. Enjoy Imax3 today.

Rhea, know the massage felt great for you. I took a golf lesson with Chuck yesterday. He basically has me sllllloooooowwwwwinnnggg down my backswing. I'll practice this for a couple of weeks and see if it helps me get back to the ball better. I'm sure it will. He's a nice guy too.

Hi Janie,

Jeanette

Rhea, How was your message? I bet it was wonderful!

KK, looks like a great workout plan. Hope you can come home very soon. Yeah! The book is done! Congratulations.

Jeanette, Love the workouts you do. You do such a great job on them. Enjoy your golf lessons.

Still haven't worked out since my cold. I've been working in the garden yesterday and got a tad dizzy, but kept going anyway for a couple of hours. Today I have a routine mamagram. Won't be back until evening. We are so far from everything. I'm thinking tomorrow maybe a short but full body workout.

Have a great day everyone,

Janie

[/url]

Good morning,
Today was 4DS Biceps and Triceps. Tonite will be a short bike ride to pick up my car at the dealership. It's getting detailed and a protective coat applied. Even though it's a Honda Civic, I can put my bike in the trunk. I'll have to remember to take my driver's license with me too. Can't forget that.

Janie, wow, that cold is still with you? Mine lasted for more than a couple months, but decided it was allergy as I didn't feel ill, just had post nasal drip that wouldn't stop. Our closest big town is Reno and it's a good 80 miles away from me.

Hi to everyone,

Jeanette

I'm feeling so much better today. Yesterday's gardening did me a world of good. Joe and I will start slow (again) and work up to where we were. He didn't continue with the exercises by himself. It will only take us a week maybe a week and a half to get to that point. Thank goodness for muscle memory.

Jeanette, I love the 4DS series, can't wait to get there again.

Don't forget your drivers license.:7

Janie

[/url]

Good morning!

Did not have a chance to post yesterday.

Monday I ended up doing Cardio Collectibles with Christi Taylor. Then yesterday I got in the Kickin Core Turbo Jam. Not sure what I want to do today. I might stick in one of the 4DS or a CTX. I might just rotate a few TJs with the 4DSs. Hmm, that may be interesting. Of course, cleaning up my diet would be the bet for me, but I just haven't wanted too......lol.

Glad you are feeling better Janie. Isn't it funny how the men don't continue on by themselves, they need the extra "push" from the other half!

Jeanette - I still have yet to pick up a club. I guess I'm a bit chicken. I'm going to have to do something by next Tuesday which is the next playday for the evening girls. Maybe I'll get out to the range to see how it goes.

Karen - how's the editing going? I laughed out loud when I read your e-mail about the contest and that Georgie picked out a name!

Talk to ya'll later. Have a great day everyone!

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday cause of all the work going on at the motel where I'm staying. I've had to move rooms -- which I don't like -- and I have no computer access and no phone. :-( But hopefully these things will get ironed out soon.

Missed seeing all your posts and talking to you yesterday.

Janie, am really glad to see that you're doing better and will be starting back on board. Gee, but I sure like your graphics.

Jeanette, it's great to see all the bike riding going on again. And don't you love the 4DS series? I really do see results from that.

Rhea, Yeah, Georgie picked out one of the winners and played with all the rest of the entries. How I love that cat!:)

No workout for me today -- no sleep last night -- with all the moving and renovations and my allergies... We're working it out. And it has to be fast, cause now that I'm off deadline, I want to pour the coals on this course and get home. I am so homesick.

So I'll start up tomorrow with one of my favorites, Supersets and go from there. I guess today was my "day off."

Have some super workouts everyone -- I like your idea of rotations, Rhea, by the way. Have a terrific evening!:7

Joey and I did The Firm Vol. 1. She kicked out butts! Oh well, give us time and we'll be up to par in no time. Tomorrow I will do the Cathe's cardio in the Wedding workout. It's a start.

We miss you yesterday too KK. Seems like if it isn't one thing it's another. You poor soul. By the way, I love Supersets, enjoy it.

Hope you get the course done ASAP. You need to get home girl.

Take care,

Rhea, I have to start cleaning up our diet as well.

Hi Jeanette! How ya doing?

Janie

[/url]

Good morning!

Ooh, Janie - I haven't done Volume 1 for ages. Well, mainly because I don't have a VCR hooked up where I could use it. That would be a fun one to plug back in. I remember reading at Tracy Long's website a comment from Susan Harris about the yellow leotard and how she laughs about that now. In fact, I think she put on that letard for a "road" trip thing that Tracy's group did. (TLT Training)

Karen - moving rooms? What a pain. Hope it is all done and you get to stay put for the time you have left. How much class is left?

Jeanette - I'm so tempted to get out the golf clubs, but chicken to hurt my shoulder since it still bothers me on and off. Err, I just have to get to it and remember to stretch.

Well, yesterday I did an old Christi Taylor, but it was pretty fun. I can't wait until I have a wooden floor so I can do turns. I really cut down on all the turning she does because of carpet. Oh, the workout was Happy Hour. Great old fashion gym style aerobics. Reminds me of Sacramento when I used to belong to an athletic club.

Well, better go. I'm probably going to do some sort of weight workout today, maybe Push/pull or a gym style. I'm being a bit lazy in not wanting to drag out all the equipment to the living room.

Good Afternoon!

Am checking in early cause I have to do it on the Library computer. Let's see, today's workout was Supersets. I love that workout.

Oh, Janie, you reminded me of the old FIRM's -- Susan Harris really got me started on exercise videos, I must admit. I haven't done that one in ages, either. But what a terrific workout it is. Especially love this graphic -- but I love piano, too.

Rhea, I know you love golf, that must really be tough to go without it, but like you, I'd probably not want to do something that might make that shoulder flare. Geez, I am going to have to get some Christi Taylor when I get home, if for no other reason that a reward and to see why she's so popular.;)

It's great to see, also, that Joey is keeping on with the workouts. Once you get the bug...

Let's see -- tomorrow is supposed to be a cardio and stretch. Must admit that I am not thrilled with the room change -- they're doing some work on my room and as soon as it's done, I'm moving back -- my phone line is that and shower filter. It's such a drag to move.

There are two very big and major parts to this course. I've completed one part and now am onto the second part. I'm thinking a couple more months. I may come home before it's done, however, as my BIL is sick -- then I'll have to come back...x(

But we'll see. Hopefully my BIL will get better and then I'll just be able to be here and complete.

Hi Jeanette! Hope all is well with you.

Have a super day, everyone!:7

Hi all,
Just a quick check in for me. My Grandma passed during the night. I've been off work for a couple of days, helping to care for her, sitting by her side for company. We're all so relieved that she's not suffering anymore.

Hope everyone is fine and I'll get back to checking in next week.

Jeanette

Jeanette,

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

(((((Hugs)))))

Janie

[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.