KK's March Check-In

Author

Cathlete
Good Evening!

Janie, I replied to your post on February's rotation, and sent you an emailn on it, as well. : ) Hang in there, darlin'. This, too, will pass, and may we learn and be better for the experience.

Anyway, Sunday eve I usually do the rotation thing -- I'm going to make it easy on myself this week as the book comes out this week and so I am going to be up to my ears with promotion and work -- also I dropped my writing computer (I go on line and write on different computers) on the floor and so now I have to get it fixed -- as if I didn't have enough to do.x(

So the easy rotation is:

Mon: Drill max cardio only
Tues: 4DS HIS
Wed: 4DS LIS
Thurs:4DS BootCamp
Fri: 4DS Kickbox
Sat or Sun: IMAX3 and the other day off

Today was Bootcamp -- Intensity series. But I was kinda sick today with an allergic reaction and so I didn't exercise tonight -- just don't feel quite up to it.

Hope you all had a great weekend. This week is going to be intense for me as it's the lay down date for the book. Much promotion to do.

Have some great workouts!:7

Good morning,
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine had some family activities on Saturday, then a bike ride and shopping yesterday.

Today was Slow & Heavy Legs and then the abs from S&H.

Janie, you are a strong, strong woman and you have a good plan. How are things going? Has your DH agreed to go to counseling?

Karen, sorry about the allergic reaction. I had some BBQ tri-tip this weekend and the salt just does a number on me. Hate it so.

Rhea, hope all is well.

Jeanette

Good Evening!:)

Am up so late tonight. It's been a really busy day today -- so very, very busy. And I still have more email to do. The book is just now out and so I swing into heavy promo for this week and then hopefully it's back to writing hard and heavy and course, of course.

Yes, that really threw me yesterday. On a postive side, Jeanette, this juice feasting is helping me take off weight. I hadn't even really been trying, but I've lost about 3 pounds since going on this program. Am still doing the detox with the Black Walnut hulls, as well. But the juice feasting is getting the bowels cleaned out, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, if you want more info -- the website again is www.juicefeasting.com -- but there's some CD's that really explain it. Just thought I'd tell you because it might just be the ticket to help with this tendency to hold onto water.

Hi Rhea! Hi Janie! Hope you are both doing really well.

I hadn't done the Cardio only in Drill Max for a while and so it was good to revisit it and then as usual I did a short cardio tonight. Tomorrow is HIS.

It's really late here -- Had much email to do -- still have tons of it to do, but it's just too late and I'll be doing the rest of it tomorrow.

Have a super day!:7

Hmm, I could have sworn I posted yesterday? Maybe I did it in my sleep....lol

Looks like everyone is pretty busy. With Spring around the corner, my world is picking up pace. So much to do, I just have to remember to do one thing at a time. It will eventually get done. Of course, I'm a glutton for punishment and am starting renovation progjects at the same time that certain spring clean chores have to be done (i.e., the pond outside which is realllllly nasty, yuck.)

My workouts are going day by day and whatever I feel like I can fit in. Yesterday I did 4DS LIS, but ended up only doing the cardio. The weight workout is all shoulders, so that was a no-go. I forgot how much fun the cardio was...so different.

Well, back to the grindstone. I may not be able to post tomorrow. Court in the morning and then I have to take DH's porshe to Reno for a fix. (at least it will be a fun drive....:7 )

Talk to you later!

Good mornin,

KK, Your rotation looks good. Did you get your computer working? Are you still up to your ears with promoting your wonderful book? Where can I purchase it? I'm so proud of you and very impressed. I'll also be looking into the website you suggested. OK, busy woman hang in there.

Jeanette, I think I might, maybe, perhaps get a bike ride in today. It's our rainy season, but we'll see.

Rhea, you have a pond? OMG! Is there fish in it too? I bet it is beautiful after you clean it up. I also plan my workouts like you, day by day.

My workout today is the prmix from 4DS; Shoulders, tricips and chest. I'll add abs to that.

Take care, gotta go.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

http://www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Late nights for me until I get all this promo done. It's going on 2AM here and I'm still working. Goodness!

It was 4DS HIS today -- I'm only now starting to get that footwork -- has taken me about 8 times doing that cardio and I'm still struggling on it. : ) Rhea, tomorrow I'll be doing 4DS LIS -- I like that one, too! No workout tonight -- too busy with this promo and such.

Rhea, those renovation projects sound wonderful -- love how you throw yourself into things. I tend to do that, too. Hope the courts are kind tomorrow.;)

Janie, the book can be gotten in any major bookstore -- you can even get it at WalMart right now (WalMart only keeps my books there for a couple of weeks, however.) And if your bookstore doesn't have it -- they can order it (even if you don't buy it, it's always good for me if you ask for it) -- you can get it online, as well.

Yeah, part of my thing yesterday and why I didn't get more promo done was that I was getting that computer fixed and all kinds of other things -- and then when I'm up this late, I tend to sleep in unfortunately.

Hi Jeanette. Listen, this juice feasting is turning out to be a really good thing. Here's another website where you might be able to get the CD's that explain it: www.truthpublishing.com and then www.juicefeasting.com.

Have a super day tomorrow, everyone. And may your workouts be fantastic!:7

KK,
When I buy your book, may I send it to you for an autograph? I'll pay the price of postage each way. I would just love that. The one coming in March is called "The Last Warrior" right? I see 4 books you wrote. I just may have to get them and send all to you for a signing. Only if that's OK. I just think it's so cool that I know a successful author. YooHoo!

Today is cardio, and I've been gaining weight, so I'll do another lite one tonight. Have to keep on top of it or I'll loose control.

Janie

Karen,
I looked on Amazon, and you have many books that are out. WOW! You surprise me every time. Which book would you recommend me to read first? I have to also add, that not only are you a successful writer, but a dear friend as well. You must know that.

Janie

Today was 4DS LIS -- I was thinking of what you said, Rhea, as I did the workout, and I think you're right. That workout is a lot of fun. I'd forgotten, too.

Janie, I would be most flattered if you were to buy the books and send them to me to autograph. I'll email you my address here in Florida, if you want. Many of those books are now out of print. The ones that are still in print are RED HAWK'S WOMAN and the new one, THE LAST WARRIOR. Also, I think that THE PRINCESS AND THE WOLF is still in print from my former publisher. The others you can probably get used.

Jeanette, hope all is ok with you. Haven't heard from you in a few days. I might go looking on the other forums just to make sure all is well.

Rhea, hope work is going great.

Have a really super day, everyone!:7

Good morning,
Have been sick. Yep, that cold finally arrived on Monday, but I stayed home from work on Tues. and Wedn. Have a meeting today that I must attend to or else I would have stayed another day. Just a cold, no flu.

Karen, thanks for checking on me. Is the juicing just a diet of drinking juice? I'm afraid that anything that drastic I won't stick with for long. Glad it is working for you. Can you give an example of an eating day? I am curious though and appreciate the info. You are a peach! HIS is a good one. I haven't done it for a while so will probably have to relearn it.

Rhea, hope the drive to Reno was nice. DH did a little trimming on some trees. I'm hoping to get him to do more yardwork around here. He usually leaves that to me and I dislike doing it all. Maybe this is a start?

Janie, did you get that bike ride in? If I feel well tonite, I'm hoping to pull my bike out and do an easy, easy spin. Should be a little warmer today. Glad we have the time change this weekend. I love more time in the evenings.

Must run, have great workouts today!

Jeanette

Good morning!

Reno was good yesterday. Nice day to drive a sports car. Was a bit boring while I was there. Just had the Sporthaus guys drop me off a Barnes and Noble and I worked on my laptop until it ran out of juice. Which actually wasn't very long for some reason. Oh well, by the time I got back to the repair place, the car was ready. So I grabbed gas and a few things at Winco and got home by 5:30 or so. I've felt like I've been on the run for three days though with everything else in between.

Jeanette - I had a feeling you were down and out with something since there were no posts. Hope that cold goes away fast. I know mine kept wanting to stick around, but then again, I did not get to take any time off either. Oof, yard work is just around the corner, huh? I got a new pond pump yesterday since mine decided to die. DH commented, why don't we fix the old one? Gee, what ae we supposed to do in the meantime? That pond will be nasty with no circulation. It already smells from the winter yuck.

Karen - hope that everything will slow down soon. You are the busiest person I know!

Janie - looks like you are doing well too. Hang in there and keep up the great attitude!

Speaking of busy, I had better get a cup of coffee and starting writing that motion. Once I'm done with that, things will ease up until at least next week. LOL

It was 4DS Boot Camp today. That's really a terrific workout. These 4DS's really kick butt, that's for sure.

Jeanette, the juicing thing takes some time in the morning, but that's all -- I get up and make up the juice -- and because it's bypassing the stomach, your body kinda gets a rest. Right now I'm only juicing celery (1 entire bunch) and 1 head of lettuace with lemon and gingeroot. There's a whole routine to do it cause they don't recommend you use a juicer -- instead you use a blender and a nut bag to squeeze out the juice -- I also put Schultz's super food in it. It makes about 1 1/2 quarts of juice.

What's happening on it is that it's so filling that I usually only drink the juice -- it also just makes me feel so good. That usually by about 5 or 5:30, I'm then hungry for what I usually eat -- soups and eggs and sprouted bread and that sort of thing.

Didn't really intend to have nothing but juice for most of the day, it's just sort of worked out that way.

Yeah, it does take some commitment -- but because of my brother-in-law and all, I'm always on the lookout for something that works pretty well.

Thanks for the info on the time change -- it's this weekend? Goodness, I'm glad you mentioned it.

Rhea, out driving in a sports car. Wow! It sounds wonderful. Yeah, I'm rather busy right now and it's keeping me up late, but soon the book will have been out for a while and then I can get down to tacks and just write and when that's done, I'm going on this course around the clock until it's done.:) But I think you're just as busy, aren't you?

Janie, you still working on that cookbook? Hope you're doing great!

Have a super day, everyone.:7

Hi ladies,
No workout for me today. This lousy head cold is getting me down. Sinus pressure, yuk. I went to work for a couple hours this morning to get some stuff done that had to have attention. Came home and took a nap. Now finishing a meal to take over to my parents house. Hoping to feel stronger over the weekend. Next week will be a busy one at work so I'd like to be full strength. Plus, I miss my workouts.

Karen, glad the juicing is going well for you. I just can never see me doing liquid meals. Give little Georgie a hug for me. You are such a busy bee.

Rhea, bet the drive was nice to Reno. I'm so glad they put in the extra passing lanes on there and widened it. Makes a difference I think. DH wanted to go to Reno this weekend, but don't think I'm up to a trip there.

Janie, hope all is going well.

Jeanette

Jeanett, So sorry that you are sick. Take 1/2 part lemon and 1/2 part honey to help with your coughing. I finally got my bike ride. I love it! Went only a few miles when the clouds looked threatening and came back home. It was great! Yard work? I've already pruned, and will be ready to put mushroom compost in the garden soon. Will have a huge garden this year.

Rhea, I was hoping you'd have a better time at Reno. Seems like maybe you were too busy to enjoy. What is a "motion"?

KK, I'm surprised with your busyness that you have time to check in here. But, I love hearing from you and grateful you can stop by. Soon you'll be able to rest.

Joey is home, dumped out every bottle he could find. He's been a doll baby. I truly believe that one day we will be able to put this behind us and be better people from this experience.

Joey is now exercising with me and today is our rest day. I'm visiting with family and Joe will stay home and do computer work. He's building one for his son.

You all take care and have great weekends. Will see you all on Monday.

Janie

Good Sunday afternoon!

Happen to be here at work trying to get some things done. Looks like I'm procrastinating again! LOL

Janie - I'm a criminal defense attorney. Oops, you already knew that...duh....a motion is an argument asking the court to do something that needs to be done or an order stating that something was done wrong by the officers. In defense cases, it is normally a motion to supress evidence based on the illegal conduct by the officers. That's what I'm here trying to write today.

I'm glad to see that Joey has emptied all those bottles. Sometimes all it takes is a few days in the pokey for things to sink in.

I haven't had a chance to exercise much in the last four days. Weds was gone, Thursday was foot bath detox and just couldn't get it squeezed in, Friday, hmm, I don't remember what happened to Friday. Yesterday I was busy fixing the pond pump, moving things in the house so that I can get ready to tear out stuff and then tile. Then I started ripping up the tile. Back got a little sore, plus I'm such a klutz, the darn door caught me in the achilles and put a nice gash up it, so it is a bit tender to have shoes against that part of my foot. I also scrapped the inside of my arm when I was helping with the wood. I probably won't workout today because of my heel, well, we'll see. Tomorrow I'm going to have to run to Reno to pick up the vanity that goes on sale (not until tomorrow of course and I don't trust it to be there by next weekend either.) So I'm here working to try and get ahead of things.

Well, I had better get my rear in gear and writing a very scholarly and wise motion......hahahahaha......I just crack myself up....

Talk to you later.

Weekends are my busiest time cause I have to be on course all day and don't really have a lot of time for anything else. But here it is the evening time and I'm getting ready to go to bed. Plus I have some things to get done before bed.

Jeanette, am so sorry to hear that you were down with that cold on Friday -- and yet you were getting a meal ready for your parents. Hope that you are doing beter. And hope that this cold goes away and stays away. Here's big hug for you. I gave Georgie a hug from you.:)

Janie, am so glad to hear about Joey. I think it's a mark of a real social personality that he's doing all he can to change. Go Joey! And exercising with you, too. Wow! So well done, Janie. Great that you got in that bike ride, as well.

Rhea, goodness you are busy, busy, busy. All that work at home and at work as well. Goodness, though, getting that gash on your achielles. And arm as well. These things happen to me, too, when I work in the yard. But yeah, hope that you're able to go about your business despite all this. Am glad that you told us what a motion is -- I didn't know either.

So, Sunday is when I look at the week ahead and just figure it out, so here's the plan exercise wise for this next week.

Mon: Cardio & Weights
Tues: IMAX2
Wed: One of Cathe's cardio -- steady state and a stretch
Thurs:ME -- probably the premix just cause of time considerations
Fri: 4DS Boot Camp
Sat: Intensity series Bootcamp
Sun: Off

Well, that's the plan for the week ahead. Hope you are all doing great! Have a super day!:7

Weekends are my busiest time cause I have to be on course all day and don't really have a lot of time for anything else. But here it is the evening time and I'm getting ready to go to bed. Plus I have some things to get done before bed.

Jeanette, am so sorry to hear that you were down with that cold on Friday -- and yet you were getting a meal ready for your parents. Hope that you are doing beter. And hope that this cold goes away and stays away. Here's big hug for you. I gave Georgie a hug from you.:)

Janie, am so glad to hear about Joey. I think it's a mark of a real social personality that he's doing all he can to change. Go Joey! And exercising with you, too. Wow! So well done, Janie. Great that you got in that bike ride, as well.

Rhea, goodness you are busy, busy, busy. All that work at home and at work as well. Goodness, though, getting that gash on your achielles. And arm as well. These things happen to me, too, when I work in the yard. But yeah, hope that you're able to go about your business despite all this. Am glad that you told us what a motion is -- I didn't know either.

So, Sunday is when I look at the week ahead and just figure it out, so here's the plan exercise wise for this next week.

Mon: Cardio & Weights
Tues: IMAX2
Wed: One of Cathe's cardio -- steady state and a stretch
Thurs:ME -- probably the premix just cause of time considerations
Fri: 4DS Boot Camp
Sat: Intensity series Bootcamp
Sun: Off

Well, that's the plan for the week ahead. Hope you are all doing great! Have a super day!:7

Good morning,

Did Cathe's Basic Step circuit workout this morning. It kicked my butt. First day I've worked out since last Wednesday. Will take it easy until I'm back to full strength.

Janie, I'm so happy for you and your DH. That's great that he's working out with you. A garden sounds nice. Will have to be after I retire I think. Just not enough time for everything right now.

Rhea, what are you tiling? Our hearth turned out so nice that I want to do our front bathroom too. Hope your heel is healing. Darn it anyway.

Karen, your rotation looks good. I tell you what, Basic Step was tough for me today. When your respiratory system has been hit, it makes everything tougher for sure.

Gotta run, busy day at work today.

Jeanette

Rhea, Oh that's what "motion" means. All this lingual is so hard to understand for me. I have the greatest respect for the courtroom situations. I see it on movies but so rare to actually be in court. One time was with Joey. Then a couple of times from the dogs harassing us on our own property. Sounds like pre Spring cleaning with the pond and all. Although I would love to have one. I looked on the map to see where you are located from Reno. Now I get it. That's the only city close by to shop. Still, enjoy it and your vanity furniture.

Karen, your workouts during the week look fantastic. I had to stop writing my book cause I couldn't concentrate on it. But now, I'm working all day today. It feels good. It's a soap book and instead of formulas it's in recipe format.

Jeanette, glad to see you are feeling better. Do take care of your self. You'll be more like yourself in no time at all.

I'm doing P90X cardio today. Joe ran around our property for about 30-45 min.. tomorrow we have planed P90X shoulders & Arms and Ab ripper x. Whew!

Have great workouts everyone,

Janie

It was Cardio & Weights today -- gee, I like that workout.

Jeanette, I don't have the Basic Step, but I'm thinking of getting it. What I got was Cathe's Low Impact Step and I'd gotten it to be done in the evening, but it turned out to be 40 minutes long and in the evening, I only want workouts that are 25 - 30 minutes. Also, want it for those times I'm just not up to the higher intensity workouts. And it kicked butt, huh?

You'll be back in no time, though.

Haven't been doing the evening workouts lately cause I'm losing weight with this juicing and the only real reason I was doing those workouts was to keep the weight in check -- they did help me sleep though. Interesting ,isn't it? I might even go back to doing them after all this promo stuff is done because they really helped me to sleep more deeply, I think.

Anyway, let's see. Promo is keeping me busy and now I can't wait till the promo levels off because I must start writing again.

Janie, how wonderful that you were able to write all day today. It's great to be able to do the things you want to do, isn't it? Can't wait to get back into writing.

Has anyone else noticed the prices going up and up and up. Just last week cat food cost me $5.99 -- today it was $6.99 -- a $1.00 increase in a week? I'm almost afraid to tune into the ecoonomical reports -- anyone know what's going on?

Well, I could ramble on and on. You know, Janie you'd mentioned that you thought it was good that I was able to come and post each day cause I'm so busy. Truth is, I like the forums so much, that I try to make the time -- I love hearing how you are all doing and I love hearing about what's going on with you and it also keeps me motivated -- so it's really no trouble -- it's a pleasure.

Anyway, have a super day, everyone.:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.