Kettlebellin' on the weekend!!

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning

I woke up early to workout today since DS12 has baseball practice. It was raining:( and baseball practice was canceled:( poor boy! anyway, I got my wrokout in, and I'm done for the day:)

**warm up
wall squats/halos/pumps
2 cycles

**c&p and pull ups
25#kb
5 ladders/ 5 rungs/ no rests between sets
1st pull up for all ladders unassisted:)
all other pull ups assisted

**swings
35#kb
8 minutes
25 swings /5 seconds rest
lost count of how many cycles at cycle7, so maybe 10??:confused:

**comments
*tough workout today. the c&p with no rests was challenging.
*again, swings felt good after swinging the heavier bell yesterday. and again, mentally 25 is so much easier than 50.
Jane:::: good luck on the race today. I hope you are not rained out!!

Gayle::: how was the NJcrossfit workout? I may do that soon, it looks fun:eek:!!

Marcy::: I hope you got the heavy day workout in today/this weekend!

Rhonda
::: Impressive workout yesterday and with no food in your belly!! WTG!

Andilynn::: I hope the tornadoes missed you!!!! How are you enjoying STS? Yeah to nice arm definition!! Especially with the warm weather coming! I also have nice arm definition that I am contributing to the kettlebells!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and Happy Easter to you all!!:)

Whew! I'm realing feeling the STS legs this morning! Although it's a good hurt, I wish the new cardio was already finished and here, I'll bet that the two together would be unstoppable! Today will be a rest day and tomorrow I'm back to my kettlebells for a week,I've really been trying to get my DH interested in trying them. I'd love a workout buddy!

Deanie- good job on the unassisted pull-up, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm ever going to get there!

Everyone have a great Easter! :)

Hi Everyone,

I had a good race this morning. The weather was cloudy and humid but not too bad. It was 73 degrees at 6:30 this morning and right now it's 77 degrees. I did my best time of the year so far, but I was 2 minutes slower than last year. :(

I don't have much on tap for the rest of the day. I just spent 2 hours putting down pinestraw in the front yard. I'm toast.

Have a great weekend!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter this morning! I wish my grandson would wake up so he could see what the Easter Bunny brought him!

Happy Easter!!

I had a lovely Easter brunch and spent some of the time swimming around in a the pool. The water was COLD...but it didn't bother me after a while. I may take a short run this afternoon. It's so beautiful outside!!

Have a great day!

Wow!I was doing so good with my eating and then bam! Easter happened! I must head to the basement to do a little kettlebellin':)

Hi everyone!

Deanie - Nice workout yesterday! The NJ Crossfit WOD was a good one...definitely a keeper. :)

Jane - Good job on the race!

Rhonda - Hope you were able to get a lot of gardening done.

Andilynn - How are your legs feeling? Did you get a KB workout in today?

Waves hello to Marcy.

I didn't get any workouts in this weekend. I was hoping to do some yard work, but the wind was biting cold both days. I didn't think we'd still be firing up the woodstove in mid-April. :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.