---Kettlebell---Thursday-->

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!!:):)

Jane::: I hope you had a nice visit with your family!

Melissa::: I would LOVE if you were my HKC buddy!!;) I found one an hour away next Sept. I may shoot for.... Good job on the run yesterday and pistols!! WTG!!

Marcy::: I'm glad all went well for DH!! Great workouts this weekend! I used to love push/pull!!

Gayle::: I hope workout A went well!!

waves to Rhonda!

Here's today's workout:

http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/

Have a rockin' Thursday!!:cool:

Good morning!

Deanie - Nice workout! You know if you decide to go for that HKC, you'll have plenty of cheerleaders here. :)

Melissa - Nice run! Pistols are bada$$!! WTG on the pull ups. :cool: Funny that you should mention a vacation. We just nailed down our plans for a summer getaway. We're renting a house on a small lake with some friends of ours. It's not terribly far from home, but far enough to be away from work. ;)

Marcy - I'm glad DH's surgery went well. Great job on all te workouts you got in! We watched Julie and Julia a few weeks ago and liked it. Meryl Streep was great!

Jane - I hope you had a good visit with your dad. I'm thinking about you and your family.

Waves hello to Rhonda!

Last night's workout was good, but hard. I feel a little like I've been hit by a truck this morning. Here's the lowdown:

Buy-in: Limber up, 5 assisted chin ups (30#)

Squat: 98# 3x5 - My warm up sets felt awesome, so I decided to add 5# to Monday's weight. These felt good, but I'll probably keep this weight for the next workout.
Bench: 68# 3x5 - Felt OK. I may stay at this weight next time, or drop 3#.
Deadlift: 193# 1x5 - Holy crap, these felt hard! My last warm up at 183# felt pretty good, but these were difficult. I'll keep this weight for next time.

Resting today! Have a good day! :)

Good Morning!

I did Dance Body Tone this morning (from DWTS). Kym did Rumba/Cha Cha; Dmitri did Tango and Lacey did freestyle. My hips/glutes were really sore from yesterday (maybe the deadlifts?) and I was really feeling the DOMS with today's workout. Couldn't even slide all the way down in the lunge in the tango. It was a fun workout.

Deanie - Great job on the swings!

Gayle - Great workout!

Deanie/Gayle - I am in awe of you guys with your deadlifts! 52# did me in!

Melissa - I guess I'm going to have to wait on doing the pistol squats.

Jane - I hope you had a nice visit with your family!

Waves to Rhonda!

Marcy

Hey guys!

I don't know what I'm doing today yet. It is raining right now so I don't know if I can workout in the yard. So if I can't I'll do something inside.

My visit with dad went well but he lost more weight from Saturday and only had about 4 small spoonfuls of applesauce for dinner. He kept seeing people in the room that were not there. Not anyone we knew but just "people" around.

Melissa ~ I haven't been on a vacation in a long time. I haven't had 5 days off in a row since September of 2006. I think the last time I went anywhere for more than a day was in April of 2008.

Where do you want to go? Beach? Mountains? There is a nice little island off the coast of Florida (in the Gulf) called St. George Island. They have mainly rental homes but it's nice. The only problem is there really isn't anything to do except for the beach. Myrtle Beach is fun. We used to go there in the off season and play miniature golf. There is lots of things to do there.

Marcy ~ I'm glad you DH is better! When I was younger people told me I looked like Meryl Streep. (a little know Jane-trivia :p).

Deanie ~ I think you'd do great at the HKC. You could have a second career.

Gayle ~ Enjoy your rest day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.