It's a Terrific Tuesday MELTERS!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Just getting us started...I did the #27 Drillss I-Tread this morning...BB in a bit...;)

Deb

Hi Deb! Ooooh, I LOVE iTread 27 drills! It's one of my favorites!

I just finished GS Back, Shoulders, Biceps and 4DS Bootcamp Cardio. Nice little sweatfest. I really love the 4DS cardio.

Off to the shower. I'll be back later!

Morning all. I finished up CTX 10-10-10 and triceps and headed for work. I'm just dilly-dallying here while another computer backs up. Things appears quiet here today, post luau, so I may be in and out. VBS again this evening. Taa for now....

Hey all

Will be taking a rest day today. The whirlwind begins. Tayler already has soccer practice tonight and ballet open house on Wednesday and school starts on the 25th.

Hope everyone has a good day.

BBL

Morning All!

I have iTread 6 60 on schedule for myself today but man Itread drills sounds like fun too I haven't done that one in ages.

Just got to kiddos up as we all have to leave here soon DS is volunteering at the hospital and my DD who just turned 18 is finally going to try to get her driver's license so I hope she passes her road test cause that will be one less person I need to taxi around.

She just got the store key to her job and really needs her license esp when she's closing at midnight or doing early morning openings--- did I mention she's a Team Leader at Cold Stone Creamery? lol OY! The stuff is soooo good I stay away from my freezer plenty.

I'll BBL I need to get myself moving to get out the door soon

picture.php

Morning all!

Sorry I didn't get back yesterday. I was so freaking tired. I got home, did 4DS legs and abs, showered and hit the couch. Oh yes, I had a lovefest with the f&$*in' pita chips. Does salsa count as a veggie? I ended up falling asleep on the couch and then getting up and going to bed at about 9:30. I'm still tired today, but not as bad.

Deb - how long is the iTread you did this morning? And what are the drills?

Allie - omg that's SO cute about you and Jim!!!

Robin - did I mention how happy I am that you're back? Now we can prep for the Niagara GTG!!!

Peggie - school already? Yikes! Sophie goes back Sept. 2nd. She's over the moon excited to be in sixth grade, because she GETS TO GO TO THE DANCES!!!!

Vilma - sounds like a busy day for you. I'll cross my fingers for your DD getting her license.

Tneah - how's the moving going? I bet you can't wait to start redecorating the new boat!

Leanne - did Cathe like her bracelet? When is BIL moving out?

Kristi - I totally understand on the computer thing. It does tend to suck time, doesn't it?

Lainie - have you recovered yet?

Kara - I know I'm a little late on this but YOUR OVEN EXPLODED??? Yowza! How scary! Oooh, but now you get to go oven shopping! Maybe you can get one of those La Cornue ranges ;)

BG - was that a CRYSTAL butterfly I saw in that smilie?

Hi to everyone I missed. I have to get going to work!

Shell-Bell,
The iTread 27 Drills is 30 minutes and it's different from the other iTreads. Grace does NOT focus on speed but changes it up every few minutes so that you're sprinting, running up STEEP inclines, walking up even STEEPER inclines, steady state, etc. I just really like how she changes it up and I never get bored with that one. The music's good too.

Nice workout last night! I'm glad you got some sleep. Hope you're feeling better today!

Shelley! Of course salsa is a veggie! Yay for Niagara GTG planning.

BG, what's a CRYSTAL butterfly.

Allie, what cuteness with Jim?

Gosh, I seem to be missing more and more with this new forum format. Has anyone figured out a way to view all the posts on a thread without having to change to printer view or click on the stupid "more posts below" thingie? Why do my posts from 9:30 am show up after folks who post at 2:30 pm. Gr-r-r-r-r

Hi ladies,
I hope you don't mind a newbie joining you. I've been a bit of a lurker and finally decided to just jump right in. :) I'm 28 and from Denver.

I'm usually good with eating (not necessarily clean, but definetley healthy...), and exercising, but can't always seem to merge the two lol, so I'm trying to get some consistency going. I guess I'm looking to motivate and be motivated. :)

Those iTread workouts always sound great, might have to look into those.

Did 4DS LIS this morning, that one is always fun. Have to run to work right now, but I will be back later to see how you all are!

Hi everyone!

Deb - how do you find the energy to do something like that so early?

Allie - same question... but good grief, girl, how do you find the TIME for all of that??? Weights and cardio??? All before work?

Robin - I'm hoping your day is a quiet one!

Vilma - oh my... a family member who works at a creamery! That sounds dangerous! :D

Shelley - I think salsa might count as a veggie. After all, It's got an awful lot of tomatoes in it. Oh, wait. Tomatoes are actually a fruit. :p

So, last night was the first of my rest week. I survived. :D Actually it was pretty nice. I went back on my parents' property and walked on Dad's motocross track, and then I went home and did a bit of stretching. My back feels pretty good today, and I FINALLY slept well for the first time in over a week. Tonight I'll take the dog for a short walk and then put her back in the house for my longer walk. She's old and out of shape and didn't hold up too well last night, the poor baby.

Morning Shannon. We must have been posting at the same time. Congratulations on surviving day 1 of your rest week.

Hi Kelly, welcome.

Hey Robin - Can't you see all the previous posts at the bottom of the page when you post a reply? When I post a reply, I can scroll down. Below the "Reply to Thread" box, there's an "Additional Options" box and below that is a "topic review" box. It has the newest reply first, and if you scroll down you can see all of them.

Kelly - welcome to the Melter's club! Good luck finding some consistency. It's certainly not my strong point...

Okay... ALLIE!!! I saw the link you posted to all the adorable smilies! Oh dear, I might be hooked. Let's see if I can do this...

7AD_headspin.gif

OMG, I previewed it before I posted, and it WORKS. This is gonna be fun!

Holy bagoly, this checkin is getting H.U.G.E! But like they always say, "the more the merrier!", right?

Wecome Kelly! Mind if I call you Kell-Bell? ;) Random question, I know. I can't help it. I call Shelley Shell-Bell. Plus I call my coworker (named Kellie) Kell-Bell. If it annoys you just tell me to knock it off. ;) I can get pretty obnoxious. :p:eek:

Robin--Jim is just so cute I can barely stand it. He has practically moved into my apartment and we have the BEST time together. Folding laundry, doing dishes, cooking. It's actually really funny. I'm dreading the end of this month when he goes back to college in Jersey. (He'll graduate in December). I don't know how I'm going to survive.

Shannon--yay for a rest week! And I never congratulated you on selling your truck so quickly. That's awesome! What a nice weight off of your shoulders, huh? Don't ask me how I have the time for my workouts in the morning. I have no idea. I'm half asleep through them most of the time, anyways. ;):p Today I was up at 5:15, downstairs by 5:30 and in the shower by 6:50. And I have to haul it cuz I HAVE to be in the car on my way to work by 7:30. Suffice it to say I come to work with wet hair everyday. :eek: Hey if the choice is: shorten my workout time so I can blowdry my stupid hair, or workout longer and throw some gel in my wet hair, which one do you think I'm going to choose? I mean really.

Peggie--wow, the whirlwind certainly is starting. I can't wait to have kids one day but I am definetely NOT looking forward to taxiing them around everywhere and all their lame after-school activities. :p hehe

Ok, off I go. See ya later, chicklets!

YAY for everyone using the smilies! Aren't they fun?

I'm not gonna lie when I say I was a little hesitant to share my smilie website....I'm a brat that way. Now I won't be the only one in the thread using adorable smilies. :( No fair.

Oh well. Now everyone can brighten up their posts! I crack up at those smilies. They're hysterical.

Okay, I feel stupid. I have been out of the loop a bit.

What is I tread???

Hi there! Are you joining our checkin or are you just poppin' in to find out what an iTread is? Either way, welcome! Do you have a first name?

Go to www.itrain.com and click on "Cardio". You download these workouts onto an MP3 player and use them on cardio machines. iTreads are for treadmills, iClimbs are for ellipticals, iCycles are for bikes, etc.

Hey everyone,

I'm still soooo tired today!
kaffeetrinker_2.gif
I tried getting to bed early, but I stayed up a bit too late reading, and then woke up at 5:20 this morning. Today I need to clean house, and then we're going to make the switch between our office and my workout room! Woo hoo! I took some photos, and I'll try to post the before and afters when we're all done. (I'll also get my RT and the bracelet photo posted, too.) We're also going to take a trip down to Ikea to pick up some organizing stuff.

And good news! BIL is supposedly moving out TOMORROW!!! Hooray! Of course, Mike and his StepDF are going to load all his stuff from storage while BIL is at work, and he'll only help them unload. I'm sooo ready for him to be gone. Last night, he never even asked how my weekend was. It was really odd. He's an arse, but I'll have my house back soon. Happy dance!
Bananeyessss.gif

I'm going to miss Kristi a lot. :( I'm starting to feel a bit overwhelmed, too, though, by the size of our group. I'm not sure if I can keep up with everything.:confused:

Kristi -- If you're checking, I'm going to miss you, but I know we'll keep in touch.:D

Shelley -- Like Lainie, I thought of you, too, when I heard that song, even though I'd never heard it before. :p Sorry that vacay is over, but it sounds like you had a nice break! So is Chris working again?? I'm 100% serious that salsa actually DOES count as a veggie.

Shannon -- Hooray for selling your truck!! Any news about the interview from last week? Glad that the rest week is going well so far!

Breckie -- Yes, we had a terrible storm in Philly, which caused all the delays. I'll post a photo today for sure of the bracelet I made. I just gave it to Cathe on Friday morning after the step class, and she asked if she could open it later, so I don't know if she liked it. I kept thinking that it would be cool if she had worn it, but maybe she thought it was godawful! How are you doing on Mr. Trainer's plan? That's awesome that you got everything prepped on Sunday.

Vilma -- Welcome to the group! Sounds like your teens keep you busy. Wow -- a job at Cold Stone for your DD sounds very dangerous!

Tneah -- Oh, you poor thing with all that moving! At least Taylor is helping a bit, and that's so great that you two can take some walks together. I can't wait until we can hang out again!! Do you think sometime next week would work??

Kara -- Glad that you got Colin and Emma off to school safely, but how awful that your trip home was so long! You poor thing!!! Glad that the f#%&in pita chips were able to nourish (??) you!

Allie -- Sounds like you and Jim had a nice night last night. How cute that you're becoming an old married couple already! I am sooo happy for you, sweetie, that he's "the one"!!! How exciting and wonderful!!! ETA: Oh, Allie, I just saw your post about us using your smilies. Are you sure it's OK if we use them???

Robin -- Glad that the luau was fun yesterday, and that you're back into the swing of things at work after your vacation.

Deb -- How are the little K's? Did you hear that there is no news about a release date for STS? I'm hoping it'll be out by December!!!

Lainie -- Are you recovered yet?? Not me!

Peggsters -- You poor thing with getting home so late on Sunday! What a mess that was! I took an unplanned rest day yesterday since I was so exhausted.

Kelly -- Welcome!

OK, I know that I'm missing someone, and feel really bad, but my brain isn't quite working yet. I'll BBL! Love and hugs to all! :p

Oh, Allie, I just saw your post about us using your smilies. Are you sure it's OK if we use them???

:p

Oh, Leanne don't be silly! OF COURSE it's alright if you all use them! I was just being a brat because, well, um, I felt like being a brat. :p Enjoy! I swear, once those smilies came into my life I became a MUCH happier person. LMAO!
Drbarbie.gif

Oh and I should probably fess up and give credit where credit's due....I totally found out about that smilie website from our one and only Michele (Miss Lee/mf545).
hanghead.gif
I tend to lurk on the Haters thread (cuz it's so dang funny!!!) and she posted that sight one day. I love how she and August use smilies. I'm always laughing my butt off reading their posts!

Phew, now I feel better now that I confessed my thievery....
rose.gif

Morning everyone! My hamstring is still bothering me :( so I only did KPC medium and high intensity drills working around it. Really need to figure out what to do tonight because I feel lazy (thinking yoga to stretch it out) I can't be out that long I would go insane.

Kelley - I am working on the consistency thing myself I always had it and then started a new job and Allie is good on being able to wake up that early, I however am the same way would workout but be a little late and since I had been talked too I haven't had that consistency. I do much better in the am (even if I am asleep) it is my morning coffee :)

Shannon - Congrats on the 1st day of rest week!! By the end of the week you will probably learn to enjoy it :)!

Allie- Isn't it great when your bf moves in, it almost feels like your playing house only funnier (sp)!

Vilma- all i can say is yum and danger zone :)!

Peggie- It is so great that you are so involved with your kids!! I'm afraid to have kids since my mom (I'm 28 and married) still picks me up from work and drives me home on her days off.

Shellie- Great w/o last night esp since you were so tired what a trooper!!!

Well I will be back in a bit

Hey Melties! Holy crap, I don't know if I can keep up with all of you. I am lucky if I type 20wpm (pitiful, I know)!

This morning I ran with Grace and will do S&H Chest & Back later. It is Dh's bday, so I have to figure out how to make a decent dinner with only a crockpot and a microwave. How do I make him a cake? Crud. I am headed now to run errands...

I don't have time for personals right now (sorry!), but wanted to wish everyone a grand morning!

Something did catch my eye though...VILMA, your DD works at Coldstone???? Their new cookie batter flavor is the best thing I have ever tasted in my entire life! Does she bring extra home?

I am heading out the door!

Oh, and Kristi, I will miss you but completely understand!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.