!i!i!i --- clean-it-up weekend --- i!i!i!

It is supposed to be 75 degrees today!! I wonder if we will get to move Collin's birthday party outdoors?!?

So Collin's birthday party is this afternoon at the wellness center from 3 to 5 pm. For the first hour, the kids are going to do various sports and fitness activities -- soccer, an obstacle course, and play with the big parachute are on tap. Then we will move into the party room for snacks (I am having cheese and crackers, various fruit and veggies), cupcakes, and presents. And of course, each guest will get their little t-shirt as a gift -- and I am happy to report that I finished all the t-shirts yesterday. The party should definitely be a good time!

Court yesterday -- we waited an hour for the case to be called, and it ended up being a Judge that I know very well who excused himself from the case because he knows me. So the case just got continued, they might have to bring in a Judge from another jurisdiction to hear the case. So no news to report, sorry! But thanks for all your support!

My birthday dinner party was a success -- I made lasagna from scratch for the first time ever in my life, and it was good! Everyone seemed to have a good time, especially Collin.

WO this morning is Disk 8 -- back and tris. My mind is not totally there right now, but I am hoping I can focus for an hour to get it done.

Be back later!

goodmorning everyone! i am a much more chipper person today!

katie, wow! great job with the party yesterday. i know today will be fun.enjoy your wo.

i got up extra early to clean and get ready for daylight savings time. i had an awesome 11 mile run. after breakfast we will be out and about for a few hours. it will be a balmy 45 degrees here - spring!

today i am back on the wagon. it will be a clean day!

good mornin to ya!

katie, maybe frank will drop whatever pot hes trying to stir????
glad your lasagna was good....i loooove it! hope the party today goes well too!

morris, hugs and good luck to you!!! youWILL get an offer today!!!

---------------
did 30 sweaty ellip mins on the ellip last night followed by cs ub/abs.
sts12 today or tomorrow, rest day the other day

no plans at all for the weekend:eek: - how nice!!

Good Morning Everyone!

I got up earlier than usual for a Saturday which is good because it will help me adjust when we change the clocks tonight. I have a little bit of work to do at some point this weekend, take some stuff to goodwill and errands today. We are planning to go see Watchman tonight. Workout will be a short run (I haven't been running in about 5 months), followed by some step and I might try kettlebells if I have the energy. Breakfast was scrambled egg whites and half a whole wheat bagel.

Katie, sorry your time was wasted yesterday. Glad Collin's party was a success last night. Have fun with the kids today.
Kate, a quiet weekend! how nice. Are you looking forward to your rest week? I can't believe mine is almost over.
Morris, that is so great you have so many people interested in your house. Once you move to FL you will be running outside year round (maybe inside in the summer because of the humidity).

Hi Anne, Klaudia, Angie & Robin!

colleen, nice day for you too!
do you use just the whites, no yolks? i have to have a little yolk (1 or 2 depending on hunger) or they kinda gross me out!:eek:
when do you resume sts?

Hey ladies....it getting hot in herre

Katie I wish I knew how to travel I would come up to VA and join the party. Have much fun :D Don't worry about the visitation issues It will all work out.

Morris great run today and I'm glad you are upbeat.

colleen enjoy your day. Which DVd will you use for kettlebells?

Since during my recovery week I don't count carb/calores/protein my weight is up 3# but that's ok. It only motivates me to get back on the wagon starting today. My w/o today will be ClassStretch and 40min walk. I better do it soon it's getting hot outside :eek: I love the south!!

b-egg whites and toast
l-baby spinach salad and grilled chicken
s-?
d-salmon and ??

Morning ladies,

Had fun with our friends last night. Went to a great italian restaurant and the food was awesome. It was nice to get out without the kids and then this morning we did some shopping and went out to lunch.

I'm going to try to make up both my WOs today but Ryan is sleeping right now so I'm going to have to wait until he wakes up and then do another one after the girls are in bed. We'll see if I can squeeze it all in. I don't want to get behind this month.

Katie, I hope Collin's birthday party is fun, enjoy the weather!

Colleen, enjoy your run. I think my 5K might have to be postponed. I just don't have enough time to get outside and run. Probably not until the fall.

Kate, I hope your quiet weekend is a great one!

Morris, ^5 (as usual) on your run, have a great day!

Hi Robin, Anne, and Klaudia - have a great Saturday everyone!

angie

2 showings done, 2 left today, and now another 1 for tomorrow am. the good thing is we all played outside for a while - such fuin. and my coworker whom i like is coming for lunch and to lend moral support re work issues.

katie, have fun at the party.

colleen, enjoy your run outside. i run outside anytime it is above 10 degrees, not snowing, and dh is home, which is my main issue right now. do a mile for me today.

robin, you sound so sensible and motivated!

kate, yeah on the elliptical. wenjoy a stress free weekend.

angie, hope you get to wo today.

klaudia, how are the party plans coming? i want a picture!

lunch max here - i will not snack!

robin, sorry about the 3#. water maybe??
im jealous of your weather. its gray here and been pouring all a.m.

angie, glad you enjoyed your night out!
fun day today too!
good luck w/ all your wo's! i always try to wo during the day on sat but i get so busy catching up on so many other things...

morris, the days 1/2 over!
glad you have a confidante for work-drama!

--------------------
ginas barfing now!:( a reaction to the meds i think?
productive, clean-eating day for me!
i started ciabatta bread - wont bake til lunchtime tomorrow - has to sit....will let you know
new recipe for steak teriyaki tonight....mmmmmm

Hey all,

Well, I got one WO in. I'll try for a double tomorrow and if it doesn't work I'll just skip my rest day this week for it. I did SJP premix #5 which was way fun b/c it was step/hi-lo circuit. It went by so quickly! I love body blast (have I mentioned that?)!!!

Kate, sorry Gina's sick! YUCK! Enjoy your dinner.

Morris, I missed y'day's posts. Showings of what? Selling your house?

Robin, sorry about the 3#, I haven't weighed this week b/c I'm surfing the crimson wave (who didn't love the movie clueless?)!

OK... see you tomorrow!

angie

Angie, No wieghing here either! Glad you're liking your wo's tho! Thats great! Somehow I'm burnt out on step.....but i'm loving the ellip!
My mom and her friend call AF "riding the cotton pony"! YUCK!
And, yes, Morris is selling her house. And MY IDOL got it all ready by herself w/ DH away!:eek:

steak teriyaki was good! i had my steak over salad, no sauce. it had lotsa sugar! m loved ittho.

g's still sick....puking....ugh.

i have ate so clean today!
looking forward to sts12 tonight!

lol katie!!
i take it it went well?!
you'll sleep good tonight! collin prob didnt even make it out of the rec center's parking lot before he fell asleep!:p

angie. bb is such fun. yes we are selling our house. just went on the market.

kate, you make my hea swell:pyeah on the clean eats. enjoy your wo.

katie, hope the advil hits the mark.

we played outside all day!2 30 minstroller walks for me, and finn played in the mud with some buddies for ages. glad the 4 showings are done for today. we have 1 tomorrow at 9am. that will feel early with daylight savings time. waking at 5 will feel early too, but i think i will sleep better tonight. perfect eats rtoday. dinner was haddock, zucinni, and quinoa. no extras today. i hope to get in a good run tomorrow, but we will see. must go straighten up, again! v see you all in the am

go angie go!!! pull strong! you can do it!!!!

morris, glad yday turned out so well! you amaze mr going out in the cold so much....im such a wuss! i hate being cold! but i love winter.....strange huh? tho im sick of it by now!

no wo last night.....gina was too sick for both of us to go downstairs. hope shes on the mend today....she puked more times than i care to count:(

kate, so sorry gina is still off. do you still think it is ab or is it the flu? hope julia and isabelle and you and mike are okay. yesterday felt so warm to me after all the 20degree weather. today it will be mid 40's but not sunny. we will still be out, though. boys are both so much better behaved after outdoor time.

angie, did you survive?

well, i pulled myself out of bed at 5 and got in my run and core. plan to do bm2 double upper later. house is revacumned and all set, now must wake my sleepy heads, though i'd love to enjoy another 30 min of quiet on line with my decaf:D may try to go to walmart or whole foods with the boys just to go someplace. wish we had some neighborhoosd freinds around, but, hey, that is a benefit to moving i guess - to go to a neighborhood!

where are my other early risers?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.