!i!i!i --- clean it up TGIF --- i!i!i!

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Oh my word, I have never been so glad that it's FRIDAY!!!

Angie, Happy Birthday Eve, girlfriend!!
Any big plans? Are you enjoying your *alone time* with Ryan today??;)

Well I am quite happy to report that yesterday was 100% clean and I had NO CHOCOLATE -- didn't even want any. I plan another squeaky day today, although I'm not sure what I'm fixing for dinner, but I *may* have some dessert:eek::p

Today I am running on my new treadmill again, very exciting. I need a name for her, any suggestions?

Be back after my run/walk...

Hey all! I am super sick now... Ugh. The day b4 my bday:(.
Taking it easy today. Ry is making fet Alfredo for my bday meal.

Kate I worked at ob in college... So yum.

Katie ^5 on clean eats!

Bbl on iPhone waiting for kids.

katie, another amen for friday!!
i call my ellip Foxy!:p

angie, sorry you're not feeling good! that stinks for your bday!
you know....sometimes, um, "celebrating" can make those cold symptoms disappear for a while!;)

i was up til 1230 last night getting stuff done. home w/ groceries at 11. im tired!!!!!!
ginas staying home today - sore throat.
wo - cardio/stretching

Katie what color is your TM? Good going with clean eating.

Angie happy pre-b-day and feel better

Kate you are a night person. I can hardly stay up past 10. Are you doing house work around that time? Sorry about DD throat. Does she like tea?

Since it may go up to 60 degrees today :D my w/o S&H Legs plus powerwalk(10#vest & 2#handweights) for 40min
I'm not doing the S&H shoulders because they are sore from y-day w/o(S&H bi tri). My upper back where the shoulder blades are, have some DOMS too. Why?

b-egg whites with spinach
l-chicken noodle soup
s-nuts and orange
d-salmon and something
s-popcorn and tea

Kate LOL Foxy! The celebration was this am b4 kids got up... I did a lot of layinng there :) actually did help a bit. I am just super weak. We r running lots of errands today which doesn't help. At least I am getting a mirror for our house that I have wanted for a long time.

Ellie is sleeping in the car with me and ry is in hardware store. Thank goodness for iPhone.

Enciladas for dinner.

Planning a trip to London early march. Yay.

Ok... Bbl

Happy Friday!

Although mine didn't start out that great. Darrin went to get me a cup of DD coffee since I was all out of beans/grounds and when I went to drink it, it was curdled! So I will be making a pit stop at Starbucks on my way to the grocery store in a few. Today's workout is total body, not sure what one, maybe MM. Then we might go out to dinner and to my grandma's for a visit.

Angie, j'espere que tu te sents mieux. Je n'ai aucune idee si ce que j'ecrit est correcte mais tu me comprends, n'est pas? Et Kate, aussi:) Il faut que je pratique beaucoup aussi. Zut!

Katie, hope you have a great workout!

Kate, Mike lets you go grocery shopping alone that late? Darrin gets mad when I want to go at 8. Be careful!!

Robin, have a great walk. 60*? I'm jealous. We're supposed to get another round of really cold weather this weekend.

Hi Anne, Colleen, and Morris!

b-kashi

Hi, everybody! Angie, happy pre-birthday and I'm so sorry you're sick! Try to take it easy today, if you can. Drink lots of fluids and I swear by Vitamin C.

Robin, I'm jealous of your temperature too! It's supposed to go above freezing here today for the first time in over two weeks. Brrrrr!

Kate, can you take a nap today? I hate going to the grocery store that late, too, but I did discover if you go at 9:30 on Friday night there's no one there (west side Meijer). That's a bonus.

Klaudia, sorry about your coffee, yuck! Where will you go if you go out to dinner?

Katie, how was your run/walk? Great job on the eats yesterday!

Hi to Colleen and Morris!

So, I got up early again today and did High Step Circuit. I did all but one of the cardio cycles twice and I wore my new ankle weights for everything but the cardio cycles. I also used heavier weights than Cathe in this one and it was a great little work out! I was definitely sweaty, but I don't feel exhausted like I did after High Step Training Advanced. That work out just slayed me. I should probably try it again then, huh? Anyway, this is two weeks in a row I've managed to get up early and work out before work. One more week of it, then vacay! I hope I can keep my good habits when I get back.

Gotta get some work done. I'll be back in a bit.

anne

morning everyone! i was a bear this am - aidan finally slept well, but finn interrupted my workout!! that gets me really grumpy. i did my elliptical cardio, but i will have to do gs back and bis 2x this afternoon, i hope anyways. today will be clean eating - i am too tired for anything else:( i think all the stress is getting to me. the latest is my mom needs a toe amputated on monday. it is crazy. and, b/c my dad is out of the picture, she has no help. i cannot go down to florida to help her b/c dh will be traveling. also, how much help are 2 kids under 3? okay, enough about me.

katie, how was your run? great job with the eats. you are my motivation for today. how was grey's?

angie, so sorry you feel awful. i hope you are better by your b-day.

hi kate - i cannot believe what you get done at night. i am fast asleep then for sure.

hi klaudia - starbucks sounds great right now. hwo was your visit with your neighbor?

hi colleen - how is work?

anne, you will get your good habits back no problem.

robin, i am drooling over your temps. i am hoping to take my dog x country skiing this weekend, but the high temps are 10-12.

okay, gotta run - bbl

Hey ladies, sorry I never made it back this morning -- laptop issues:mad: My run/walk was good, except for a few HRM issues in the beginning -- about 48 mins, 380 cals, I was soooooo sweaty! Work has been crazy busy and THEN I got served papers that Collin's Dad has filed a case for my "failure to follow thru with visitation order." BULLSH*T:mad: He must not realize that I document EVERYTHING because I know what a scum bag he is. A few tears were shed, but I'm over it down.

B'fast was cereal, apple and 1/2 clif bar (NOT peanut butter) for snack, turkey and spinach sandwich for lunch. Oh yes, and some Advil:p

I'll do better with personals later or tomorrow I swear, just having a stressful day!

(((Katie))) I'm sorry you're having such a rough day. I cannot imagine the stress you're going through. Stay strong. Don't worry about the personals. We're always here:)

Kate, sorry about the post. That drives me nuts, especially since I type so slow to being with.

Morris, sorry about your morning. Why can't kids understand that mama needs some time for herself? Your mom's going through a lot, but I'm sure she understands your situation, too. My mom's going to have major spinal surgery soon and I don't know how much help I can be with the girls' schedules. I feel guilty, too. Just be there for her however you can-with email, phone calls, etc. Visit when you can. Hugs to you, too. And the coffee rocked-grande skinny vanilla latte:)

Anne, If we go out, it'll probably be Chili's. Darrin's dad got us two gift cards-one for his b-day, and one for x-mas so we'll just use those up:)

Lunch was 2 bean burritos made with 2 high fiber tortillas, fat free bean dip, 2% cheese and sour cream, and 1/2 red pepper.

Gotta get the monster down for her nap, then work out.

I had a nightmare of a trip to Meijer. Nevena screamed for an entire hour because I put her in the cart! I had people staring at me the whole time but I refused to give in to her. But I won't be doing that again any time soon. Safety be damned! I'm going alone-at night-in peace!

lets see how it goes this time!

klaudia, sorry abot grocery-drama! enjoy your wo! i miss daytime wo's!
thats sweet darrin is concerned about you shopping at niht! mike knows i love to go - he's never brought up the safet thing.

katie, sorry about frank. ugh. my mom went thru a lot of crap went she left my dad. not fun. ...take it out on the tm. any thoughts on the name? is it a boy or a girl?:p how about forrest or jenny?!

morris, sorry about your mom. why the amputation?

anne, gearing up for a caretaking weekend? you deserve that vacation!

robin, your walk sounds wonderful!!! any plans w/ the kids this weekend?

angie, i loved london but i highly doubt i'll ever go back.maybe when we're old fogies!
btw, glad you got to celebrate!:p

no colleen yet??? busy working??

----------
i did c'stretch this a.m.. cardio tonight. maybe cc.

Yes, I am busy at work. It has been a crazy morning - had someone ready to cry over something. I felt bad about that. Anyway, the afternoon should be better and then it is the weekend. No a lot of time for personals so I will answer questions submitted to me earlier in the week that I never answered:

Status of weekly goal - very good - squeezed in snacks and water although this morning's snack was challenging
Where do I live - I leave about 8 miles outside of Washington DC so the inauguration was a big deal here.
My story - it is much too long for right now but I promise I will post it either tonight or tomorrow.

Hope to be back later for personals.

colleen, good job w/ your snacks & water!
sorry for the crazy morning! no tears!!!
i've heard mike get after employees that almost made ME cry!:eek::p i do NOT want to be on his bad side!:p

cnfession time:eek::eek:
i made cookies! havent baked them yet. i want them warm when im ready to enjoy them QUIETLY tonight......with homemade vanilla ice cream...in bed.....with mike.....and a movie.

chocolate chip for mike
WHITE CHUNK MACADAMIA FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate, your night has all the makings of...BABY #4!!:):) Watch out;)

Colleen, hope your day ends on a bright note:)

Phew, finally got Nevena down for her nap. Now if only I can get myself down-to the basement, that is!

kat, you make me blush:p:p. sounds like a great evening

klaudia, yesterday when i picked up finn in the evening, he would not put on his boots and coat. after 15 min i had to bodily put them on him and get him into the car. he screamed so much i felt like a terrible mom. wish dh did pickup.

katie, so sorry for the dificulties with collin's dad.i cannot imagine how hard that is. enjoy some time with dh and collin tonight - treat yourselves!

hi colleen, ho worries with personals. what town are you in, though? one of the places we might move is outside dc, so i am interested in the area.

work done, went to do workout and i saw it was part of next weeks so i decided to wiat till sunday for gs back and bis. i did mm upper. off to walk the dog.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.