I Hate Cardio but August LOVES it, 9/10

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Good morning!!

Janjan, I LOVE the black Puma's! I think I'm going to order a pair from Zappo's. I would have to go out of town to find a pair in a storex( . I'm going to order several pairs--all kinds--from Zappo's and then send back the ones I don't like. I don't know what else I can do. There isn't a decent place to shop for shoes anywhere near me.

I'm going on a big shopping trip in a few weeks at a mall about 5 or 6 hours from here. They have a Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, Saks--it's very upscale. I'm planning to spend the night in a hotel and devote at least 2 days to shopping for my trip.:D. This place has personal shoppers and I intend to take advantage of it.

I got up a little earlier today and started right in on laundry. I called my MIL & FIL and invited them to dinner tonight but they haven't called me back yet. I may have to call them again because I don't want to waste my day sitting by the phone. It's another gorgeous day here and I'm bound and determined to get out there and enjoy it instead of sitting in front of the computer all day like I did yesterday.

What say you all? :*

OOOH OOOH I like Pumas too! I tried to find the ones I bought last year but can't find them anymore. I guess I need to update. This is the closest thing I found on Zappos.com (where I got my previous ones). I love pink :)

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/9145587/c/32389.html

I woke up so late today. The kittens unplugged the alarm during the night so slept in until 10! We just finished a major house cleanup because I may have a little Project Runway party on Wednesday, and now about to go do my Five Factor workout. Any ideas for what to make people for dinner at this little party? Very casual, eating in front of the tv for a small group of girls. Needs to be super fast since I will probably only have 1 hour to clean and cook before they come over. I didn't buy anything at the store I totally forgot!

I cannot believe it...but as always, the day after Michele can't sleep, here I am wide awake at 2am!! LMAO!

And totally ROTFLMAO at today's title. :7 I'll have you know that I did Christi's beginner step workout this morning...............................and then again this evening }( . I just couldn't help myself because it's SO DANG FUN. I'm not even doing it because it's cardio...I'm doing it because it's FUN! Did you hear that? Did I hear that? LOL! Cardio - fun. What a concept!

Oh, I love that, Diane, you should use that next time you're late for work - "I'm sorry I'm late but my kittens unplugged my alarm clock." LMAO!

Oh, hey, Michele, by the way, I tried the personal shopper for the first time this last time I was in the States and let me tell you, it's a friggen dream come true! I really went for bust. It was awesome.

I just did Imax 2 (intervals 6-10) for my cardio today and that was killer. I am not sure if I ever got to the end before :) Much harder than walking.

What is this about a personal shopper?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.