HATE - Nov 7

August

Cathlete
Morning!

Well, I just finished Step It Strong. How was it? It was...long. I'm not really sure how I felt about this workout. There were a few things in it that I thought were interesting (none so impressive that they come to mind, however LOL). I guess on a whole it was a good workout, something I would do if it were in my rotation, but nothing I would run down the street braless for.

Jeanette - You have the picture to a T! I live in the shopping district of Tokyo with lots of froo froo boutiques and modern buildings, and Sweet Potato Man is TOTAL Sanford & Son blast from the past, driving his run-down ol' truck. He's a friendly, mildly brusque older guy with strong, dark worker hands that have soil under the fingernails, holding his little banged up money container when anyone catches him. And he's a quick SOB. LOL.

You know, I guess there are a few varieties of sweet potatoes, some are darker inside than others. It's confusing. Some bake up rather potato-y and others bake up rather gooshy, but since yams and sweet potatoes are a big thumbs up by "health officials" (whatever that means, haha), whatever Mr. Starch, bring it on! How cute of your sister to add food coloring to get the casserole the deep color you like. Sooo, is that going to be on the menu this Thanksgiving?

Anyway, yeah on your DOMS! Gotta love DOMS!

You guys, I am so excited about my yoga DVDs LMAO. I totally couldn't sleep last night. Okay....I suppose I could get to work. I might go to the local bar to play some poker to take a break later on. On second thought, maybe I'll just surf the net and funk up my shoulder and back a little more.

Ok, so the only thing I read yesterday was something about being braless and chasing the sweet potato man.........hmmmm.....interesting, looks like I am missing a lot here lately! haha!:p :p :p :p

I am only stopping by on my way to the shower and to work. I have turned a new leaf over again and decided Cathe missed me so this week I pulled out my new Cathe rotation (yes, the old lady with a bad knee style), so today I did GS Chest, and GS back....ummmmmm....I think I should change my name to j...e...l...l...o.....
I am sure the DOMS will set in and I won't be able to type anymore. I don't know if I can hold my arms up in the shower to wash my hair. Ahh, Cathe, that's why I love her!

well, all right I have to run everyone!

Hope you guys are great!

Janjan

Good morning!!

JANA!!! It does my heart good to see you here today. Don't be such a stranger.

>I guess on a whole it was a good workout, something I would do if it were in my rotation, but nothing I would run down the street braless for.<

ROTFLMAO!!! ROTFLMAO!!! ROTFLMAO!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

I have to run but I'll BBL. I have an early morning hair appt and I'm about to be late:eek:

:* :*

Hi Ladies -

August - I think I have Step it Strong but I have never done it!! I am so horrible about that, buying a bunch of stuff and then wanting somehting new once I have it. I am glad I am not missing out too much by not doing it.

Jana - So glad to see you back. I hope things calm down a little bit for you.

Well, I have followed my rotation so far so I don't deserve any lashings yet. Last night I didn't get home until 8 pm, but I conviced DH to go for a 20 min run with me. We ended up running for 23 1/2 minutes straight! I couldn't believe I could run the whole thing.

Then this morning I woke up late so could only do about 40 min of LIC. That was a pretty fun workout (well, I have only done about 1/2). The 8 inch step makes it really hard. I may try to finish the workout tonight if I get home in time, otherwise I will just move on.

Good morning,

I was supposed to do the 20 minute run and stretch for today, but subbed Cardio Fusion all step premix and stretch at the end. It was good and the blasts weren't all that terrible at all. The blasts are from BM2 power circuit section, which I hadn't done yet. This afternoon will be my "hard ride" on the bike - Cardio Coach #4, which I've never done before. I hope I live thru it.

August, yes, definitely Sweet potato casserole is ALWAYS on the menu at Thanksgiving. I usually end up making it and taking home what's left. Of course I make a BIG casserole so that no way it will be completely eaten during the meal. I think of it as "pudding" almost, as it's whipped. It has eggs, sugar, vanilla, orange juice, nuts and of course, topped with marshmallows. I reminds me of Gerber baby cereal (rice), which I LOVED as I was growing up, way after baby age.

What is Sweet Potato Project X? Are you going to execute it today?

Hi Jan, Cathe did miss you. Way to go on GS Chest and Back. I do the pushups on my knees. Maybe next time I can add a few on my toes. Think I'm about done with the DOMS from Butts and Guts. Now those DOMS I have not felt in a couple of years but I sure got them on this workout.

Michelle, hope the hair appointment goes well for you. I'll be waiting to hear how you did on your elliptical without Sean. Hopefully, you won't be glancing at the clock too many times. I know without something to listen to on the bike, it's misery for me... real HATE!!!

Great workouts,

Jeanette

Diane,
Way to go on the run with your DH. I was supposed to help my DH do the Bowflex last night, but when I got home, he was in the middle of changing out the damper on the wood stove, and believe me, it wasn't going well. No way was I mentioning working out.

I definitely think doing even part of these workouts is great. I usually only have 60 minutes to work out in the morning. I'll be doing premixes a lot, I'm sure. Just staying on a plan or moving in general is what's important to me.

Jeanette

My legs are so achy today. Not really DOMS, just achy. My back and chest is a little sore from BM2 I think. I never weighed or measured myself so I could have a "before" to see my progress after this rotation. How will I know how well I am doing!!!???!!!x(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.