HATE having to miss workouts- June 18

JenL13

Cathlete
Thought I'd just start tomorrow's check-in now & say hello to everyone since I won't be able to check in again until Thursday night.:-( I am pretty much ready to leave in the morning, need to memorize my presentation a little better but not worried about it, I usually do pretty well speaking in front of people especially if it's on a topic I know a lot about. ;-)

I did Drill Max, a 30 minute Interval cardio dvd, and a 30 minute hip, thigh, butt workout yesterday. Today was Powerstrike 1 this morning and then Firm It Up tonight & the leg/glute work from the original buns of steel with greg somebody. I had read reviews that raved about it & found it on ebay a while back for like $2 so I had to get it. Today was the first time I did it & the outer thigh work on this had me begging for mercy. :eek: I haven't felt a burn in my outer thighs like that for quit some time so I'll be using that as an add on to other workouts on a weekly basis.

I will not have time to workout at all while gone, we are pretty much busy from 7AM to around 6PM in the conference then everyone goes to dinner as a group so probably won't be back to the hotel until 9ish. I know I won't be able to get up early to workout since I am used to working out after work. I guess it will be a good rest for me & maybe shock my body in the process!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! :)

Bye Bye Jen. Good luck with the presentation. Have fun smoozing with your co-workers.

Goodmorning to the rest of youse haters. It's supposed to be HH&H here today (hazy, hot and you know the rest). Cathe's rotation calls for a 45 min run, but I know I'm not up to that is this weather. I plan on pulling out a step workout. Maybe Amy Bento. I have to get to work. See you later.

Hi ladies.

Bye JEN! I'd say have a fun trip but I don't think it sounds like all that much fun.

Not much going on here at all. I couldn't tell you the last time I worked out and my eating has been horrible. No use complaining b/c what good will it do??? I am still super busy at work, urghhhh!!!!!

Just wanted to say hi to you all!!!!!

Hi Dana, we miss you! You can come here and complain any old time. It may make you feel a little better and I, for one, get a chuckle out of your way with words.

Good afternoon everyone!!

Jen, I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to respond earlier to your post. Nevertheless, I hope you have a good trip and, I'm sure you don't need it but, good luck on your presentation. I think you're right that your body will love the break and you may see some gains for having rested.

Robin, I'm in the triple H zone, too. It's been so hot and humid ever since I got back from Italy. Our lawn is a toasty brown. The grass crunches when you walk on it.

I'm joining you in the New Diet Monday thing. I didn't eat too badly over the weekend. If I hadn't had a couple of desserts I would've been okay...oh wait...I forgot about the hot dog and chips:eek: :9

Dana, we love you and your way with words. Please come and complain here with the rest of us. WE NEED YOU:*

WTH is everyone else!?

I had an appointment this morning for a DEXA scan and that's why I'm so late checking in. Of course I'm way behind on my day now so I need to sign off and get a few things accomplished. I NEED to go to the post office and dry cleaners today, too. I'll BBL if I can:* :*

Hi ladies -

I had a doctors appointment this morning to check on the spotting I had a couple of weeks ago. Everything looks great so that is a relief. But the best part is that I got another level 2 ultrasound! The ultrasound tech was super sweet and took a long time to get some good pictures for me. Here are a few of the pics.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/CRABTREEDIANE20070618112745702.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/CRABTREEDIANE20070618115209499.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/CRABTREEDIANE20070618115621842.jpg

She is so cute. She weighs a whopping 1 lb now, and is starting to get a little bit of baby fat on her. She is measuring right on target.

And since everything checked out, I am clear to start my walking program again. I haven't been walking for a couple of weeks waiting for this appointment.

**GASP** Oh Diane!!! She's beautiful..Awwwwwwww:+ Thanks for posting your ultrasound pictures. I really appreciate this little peek at your DD.:)

I didn't realize you had been spotting! I'm so glad you're doing well and able to resume your walking. You take care of yourself, young lady!:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.