Hardcore Maniacs 5/31

meowracer

Cathlete
Yesterday was CCPP day for me. Here are my results: Warm-up and Challenge 1 on TM - hills at 15% incline and 4mph, sprints at .5% and 7mph, steady at .5% and 4mph - 2.01 miles. Challenge 2 on stepmill for 1.01 miles and 48 flights. Steadies and Challenges 3&4 on arc trainer for another 1.01 miles. Challenge 5 on TM, alternating b/w 7 and 8% incline, 4mph for .40 miles. Then my added challenge was the instrumental CC#8, Challenge 2 on the stepmill for 2.10 miles and 103 flights and FINALLY, I did the same challenge over again on the bike for 5 miles.

The day before, I did AOS Providence again. Calorie burn was a little under last time b/c I saved myself some on the last swing challenge, or whatever they call it, b/c I knew I had a big workout coming up the next day. I don't remember what it was, exactly, but it was 430-450 calories.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :)

I got up this morning and did Kelly's Cardio Step Kickboxing and burned 534 calories. We are going to go to lunch and see Star Trek. Then off to look at washers and dryers since we let our stacking frontload set go with our house.

Hi Maniacs -

This morning I did Amy's Kickbox Surge with Core. Workout was 75" and I burned 810 calories. I also did Rodney Yee's Twisting segment off of 5 Day Yoga 30" and Ravi & Ana's Beginners & Beyond Neck/shoulder segment, stretch segment off of the new Cardio & Stretch Ravi & Ana and another short segment off of the Radiance DVD for a total of another 30-35" of yoga.

I'm really trying to watch my eating and that workout this morning is making me famished!

We are also going to see Star Trek later and then we like to go to this little diner for egg beater omlettes for dinner. I usually get mine with Swiss Cheese, peppers and tomatoes.

Have great workouts or rest days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.