Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for week of 11/19

I'm here everyone. Sorry. Still feeling pain in my neck but I'm better today.

I actually got up and did a cardio workout today. Still have a twang in my neck area, but it's not all that bad. Wish it would just go away already. Anyways, I did Cardio Coach #2 revised and had a really good workout.

CARDIO STATS:
42 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
16 minutes in zone
20 minutes above zone
338 calories burned
2 miles traveled

Have a GREAT day everyone! :D

Sorry your neck is still hurting some Debbie, no work out for me today I have a bad cold and it better not stay around!! I got things to do this week for Turkey Day. So hoping rest today, will help.

This morning I did Brazil Butt Lift Masters Higher and Tighter, 31min, 167 calories. I then did URX-MT AMy Bento Kickbox Metabolic Intervals, 53 min, 501 calories, avg hr 144 max hr 172. I finished off weith Rev Abs Merciless abs. Total time was 99 min and calories burned was 752. I need to go out and work on cleaning up some of those leaves. Motivation is not really out there but it is supposed to getup to 70 today so it is the perfect time. This is week 3 of Brazil Butt and it is all just 4 days of the two lower body workouts. It should be easy to get it all in even though I will be out of town a couple of days.

Debbie, sorry about the neck. Mine is finally doing better and I think it is because I figured out which moves were doing it.

Today I did Karen Voight's Yoga Stength workout and loved it. I'm missing my yoga. It felt good to get all stretched out again. My neck is feeling better today.

Roselyn - I sure hope you feel better soon! Colds suck!

Diane Sue - I keep thinking I know what moves are doing this to me and then it happens again. It's very frustrating. I may go to the doctors after the new year and have a x-ray or something. Maybe I have a bone in my neck misplaced or something like that. I don't know....

Today I did Brazil Butt Lift Masters Impanema Booty 35 min, 207 calories. I then did Les Mills Pump Revolution 58 min, 343 calories. I wanted to get in some upper so this hit everything. I wanted some cardio but not a long one so I did Crossfire Circuit Blast 35 min, 275 calories. Total time was 2 hr and 8 min, 825 calories. Seems long but I did do all warm ups and stretches. Tomorrow I will try to get in some cardio and abs before I leave.

Debbie, those things do get frustrating. I know what you are talking about too. Sometimes I do absolutely nothing for a few days and my neck will start hurting. It is weird. I think too that if I sleep in one position all night and don't move it makes it hurt.

Roselyn, I hope you get to feeling better. I know it can't be as enjoyable cooking and preparing when you are sick. I have to make pies today to take out of town in the morning.

Today I did a Cardio Coach mix I made up and had an excellent workout. So glad I did it!

CARDIO STATS:
55 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
21 minutes in zone
29 minutes above zone
462 calories burned
2.75 miles traveled

I made an appoitment to see a Homeopathic doctor, my appointment is Friday at 10 a.m. I know you have all heard me complaining of headaches and they are just getting worse. I need to figure out what is going on and I'm so sick of my doctor giving me this drug and that drug (that I won't take) so I thought I might try a different avenue. I've heard great things about this doctor (even though she isn't a true doctor) and I'm looking forward to seeing her. It's $75/hour and then if I go back it's $35. I can handle that. My medical won't cover it but I'm ok with that as well.

Wish me luck. I just want to feel good again. And honesly, I know the foods I'm eating is a contributing factor to the way I'm feeling. I'm trying to fix that as I type this, but I need a good kick to make it happen faster.

Today I did Brazil Butt Lift Masters Higher and tighter, 32 min, 140 calories. I then did Les Mills Pump Combat, 44 min, 334 calories. Really was pushing to get my HR up today since I left off weighted gloves( I think theirs are non weighted MMA gloves) I then did Rev Abs Merciless abs doing round 3 all three rounds, 15 min, 95 calories. I finished with Shiva Rea Power Yoga Flow backbending vinyasa segment, 14 min, 48 calories. Total time was 1 hr 45 min and calories was 619.

Debbie, good luck with the doctor. I too hate meds and will try but usually after one or two doses I quit. Diet does play some part. I pray you find what you need to help.

Roselyn, I had a lot more than turkey yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed. Today I am back at it:)

Today I did Brazil Butt LIft Masters Impanema Booty 35 min, 200 calories. I then did Rapid FIre 3 bonus heavy bag 14 min, 115 calories, max hr 154. I like all the extra leg work on this. She has you on all fours kicking the bag. I finished wit To the Max solid step, step tabata, 30/20 Hiit, Core upper focus and stretch, 41 min, 393 calories, max hr 171. Total time was 41 min and calories burned 708.

Today I did Turbo Fire Stretch 40. This felt really good because my hamstrings and low back have been sore from Brazil Butt Lift Masters. Next week I will be doubling those two lower body workouts on one day instead of separating them and alternating the upper day. It ought to be good:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.