Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Sept 12

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Jillian's Backside book circuit. Yesterday I did Spinning - Spinervals Sprinting Machine 53". Workout today was about 65" and I added on a 5 min stretch at the end off of Yoga for Cycling. My HRM broke again...so I don't know my calorie burn.

I'm sorry I didn't check in yesterday, nor have I gotten around to reading anything. I'm too busy to do anything now that I'm working. I'm having a hard time adjusting after being off so long. I came home from work totally drained both days. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing soon.

Forgot to mention that there is no where for me to sit until the office expands, so I don't have an office and I've been having to listen to country music all day long..........yikes!

I hope everyone is doing well. Have great workouts.

Toasty - I'm sure if you email Tedwin, he'll make sure you get your oil to go with your coffin. I can't believe you got that already. I didn't think they were shipping yet. I got my Halloween order yesterday and spilled an entire bottle. I can't smell anything though, as my sinuses are messed up.

GOod Morning Maniacs!!!

Gonna work legs this morning and abs before I take off to work.

Lora,

Puddin' got back with me. It's a coming. I was just worried they wouldn't have anymore. Sorry you spilled your bottle..which one was it? I am wearing Charisma today. Don't ask me why. lol

This morning was Biceps & Abs. Had an excellent workout! Love doing biceps alone.

[font color=indigo]Biceps[/font]
EZ Preacher Curls:
50# - 12
55# - 10
65# - 6/6/6 (up from 6/5½/5 from last week)
50# - 12
[font color=blue]***VERY happy with the 65#. This was my goal and I reached it![/font]

Incline Alternate DB Curls:
22's - 12
25's - 10
30's - 5/5/5
22's - 8
[font color=blue]***Again, VERY happy with using 30's. I wasn't going too but thought I should at least try that weight. I found that my left arm is stronger then my right.[/font]

Pinwheels:
25# - 6/6/6
[font color=blue]***By the time I got here I was fried. My bi's were pumped!![/font]

[font color=indigo]Abs[/font]
Ab work from Muscle Endurance
[font color=blue]***Love this ab work, I feel it every time I do it.[/font]

Wow did it cool down here. I had my electric blanket on last night! LOL! It is only suppose to be in the upper 60's today. Fall is here I believe!

Hope you all have a great day and kick ass workouts!

Char - You are stunning. What a beauty you are!

Morning

That is so sad about the young hiker (I hadn't heard they had found her:-( )

Char- I'm missing the new haircut picture...where is it?

Hubby and son are going climbing at the park so I'm going along and will do a 45min walk/run and maybe try a climb. Yoga stretching is also in the plan:)

I can't wait for some cooler weather here! Today the temperature went down but the humidity went upx(

Have a great day

Good Morning
Just finished L&G. Almost finished with this Aug rotation really liked it alot.
Char you look hot!
Deb how long has it been since you took a recent pic. You look amazing in your avatar pic, I only could amagine what you look like now!:)
Lora I'm glad your liking your new job. Great early morning workout as always:)
Off to get ready for work:(
Have a great day ladies
Randi

Hi Ladies!

This morning I rode with my girlfriend. So good to have her back. I just wish under happier circumstances for her. But they have a birth mom who picked them so they should have a baby coming to them in Jan. Anyway, rode 18.5 miles, an hour and 13 minutes. No record breaker but a little better than yesterday. We thought it was windier than it was until we stopped. Then it didn't seem so bad. :)

I had that cat scan on my head last week and I have an appt. with my neurologist on the 26th so I figured he'd give me the results then (I assume all is normal). I got home yesterday and there was a message from his nurse to call her. So I called this morning and she's out today. x( Do they just call you to tell you all is well?

Great workouts everyone!

Char - You are a KNOCKOUT!!! Love the new haircut!!!

Dallys - You be careful. I heard about that girl every morning on Fox News. It seemed like it was turning out to be a strange story until they found her body and figured she fell. So sad.

Back to work. :)

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hi again! Finished my TT workout.

Body weight warm up

3 Sets each Superset

**Split Squats 8x30's
**DB bench press 6x30's [font color=blue](I'll be at this weight for awhile I'm sure)[/font]

**Elbow out db row 8x30
**mountain climbers 20

**16 min. HIIT on treadmill
**Slim Series 6 min. Abs

Workout was 50 min.

I will go on a bike ride as soon as I recover some.:)

Lisa- yeah, they found her on Sunday. Dh and I drove up the canyon that morning and saw all kinds of people and dogs looking for her. It was quite amazing. I remember thinking how hopeless it all seemed (isn't that aweful?) and then later that night they found her. I was so surprised.

Suz- I'll be careful. It's really just a simple paved trail. No cliffs if you stick to the trail. Lot's of people climb up the cliffs by that waterfall...it's very steep. I can't imagine climbing up there alone if at all! It's surprising that noone saw that girl as it's quite a populated area. Still strange. There are other weird stories that happened recently in the mountains here. The guy whose horse spooked and ran into the lake and he was caught in the stirrup and drown. The little 3 yr. old boy that was missing yesterday for 8 hr. but, was found safe. The guy whose boat was found just floating without him in it. They think he drown. That bear attack on that kid earlier this summer. It goes on and on... Most of all this is in areas that I know pretty well. It could drive me crazy if I think about it to much.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif [font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Dallys - That's right - I forgot about that little boy they just found. That's wild! He's lucky. And the bear attack. There have been a lot of things. Are you SURE you should be there alone? :p Hey, maybe you'll end up rescuing somebody someday. Hopefully you won't find a dead body though.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

Dallys - In this report I'm reading for work I just read that regarding Wyoming's home prices, the state's annual appreciation rate for the 4th quarter of 2006 ranked the second highest in the nation, just behind Utah. :)

Suz

Hi, all.

This morning I did Body Max 2's Cardio and Weights premix (first time I've tried that one) and added on the bonus cardio from BM2 and from LIC. I skipped the abs segement and went right into the stretch, but will do the abs when I get home.

Once again, all of your workouts are inspiring to me.

Hopefully, I'll be back later today.

LOVE the new clips!!!!

-Marcia

I got my workout in so it went like this: LIC cardio timesaver no str, Sweatfest Step segment 1, Muscle Max Lower no w/up or str, Butts and Guts Bonus lower work and floor work, then Yoga Shatki back bend prep, lunge, and supine poses(these all seem to really stretch out the legs and hips) then Kelis Flexibility for the inflexible foam roller 1st 16 min to loosen up those tight spots in the legs and hips. Now I am having my protein shake and will shower and see about lunch:) I will come back and see what everyone else is up to when I get lunch:)
MM
dumbbell squat w/up 15# dumbbells
barbell squats 65#
barbell static lunge 60#
band leg press challenge pro blue(thought this one was thicker and felt heavier than the silver one I have been using
dumbbell plie squats 35# dumbbell
Butts and Guts bonus
sit and stand 60# barbell
leg press 20# dumbbell
ball same
Floor work on and off ball 5pound ankle weights throughout 20# on hips during glute raises

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hey Maniacs! I survived and had a GREAT ride! I swear I got a runners/bikers high today! Felt tons of energy and just went balls to the wall on my bike. ROFL! I shaved 10 min. off my time on that trail. I did it in 51 min. and that's counting one stop for water.}(
Obviously, I'm off work today and I was thinking while I was riding (yes, I can to 2 things at once) that having a night job wouldn't really be all that bad. You'd have all day to do fun things and mess around...

Suz- So, Our houses are worth Millions now? I wish!! LOL!

Diane Sue- Great workout! How are you liking the foam rollers so far? Do they really make a difference?

Marcia- I think I've done that pre-mix one time. I need to delve (is that a word?)into the pre-mixes more.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif [font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

Sounds like everyone is having a great workout day:7 :7

Just got finished myself....it was great:

about 15 min of OM yoga
35 min walk/run (could have gone longer but my boxer was not doing well in this humidity..they don't take heat well)
Climbed the wall 25ft and then 50ft

gotta get ready for work.

Dallys-I work evenings now and really love having the day to myself...however, don't get to see to much of my DH, which is why I'm looking for something in the day.

Diane Sue- when you use the heavier weights with Cathe dvd do you stop to take extra rest time between exercises or just keep the dvd going? (great workout by the way:7 )

lisa- Great job on the climbing! I've always wanted to try it. My ds says I have the build for it...whatever that means. LOL!
Wouldn't it be great if we just got paid and didn't have to work at all? That's my dream anyway.

Debbie- I'm going to the health food store to see if they have that Pro-pudding you are using. I need more easy protein options as I get so frickin sick of chicken! I'm like living off of protein powder these days.:)

Later maniacs...I've got toilets to clean etc. and then I'm off to the health food store.

Lisa, I didn't take breaks today other than to stop and change weights if Cathe was to fast for me:) It really does depend on the workout I am doing. If I am doing Super Sets Lower Blast I go heavy and since it is repeated 3 times I stop between each set 3 times and recoup a little longer.

Dallys, I think the foam roller really does help. After I finished today my muscles were hurting. I thought I was going to feel like I am 100 years old LOL. I did the yoga and could still feel it but after the roller it let up. I find those sore places and roll and massage into it with the roller and it really loosens it up.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.