Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Jan 2

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Women's Health Ultimate Fat Burn followed by Star Trainers Strength with Violet Zaki and then since these workouts omitted chest, back and abs (pretty much), I did 3 sets of assisted pull ups/chin ups, 3 sets of pushups and leg raises off of chair for abs. Workout was 71" and I burned 463 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Deb - please let me know if you have Paypal so I can pay you for the lipglosses I asked about yesterday. I'd rather pay now...so I don't spend the money.

Morning fit ladies. I am taking the day off. I al so sore that i can barely move.. Guess that is what i get for slackin lately. I went to almost my old weight and took longer rests and i was shaking really bad..Even the abs are sore.. Good thing i guess..

Deb, get snow out there. We got about 6 in here.
I am gonna hit the recumberant bike tonite if i don't get less sore..
Have a great day all...
www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Morning ladies, my calves are so sore today. Today is 4DS back and biceps premis then 4DS Bootcamp, maybe throw in some abs. Then I have a hair appoitment today. Have a great day. Off to work out.

No workout this morning. Was at the emergency room with my FIL until 12:30 a.m. I will workout tonight.

Anne - Yes we got snow! (Insert happy dance!) It's so pretty out there right now! :)

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Working out hard..just haven't been able to post..everyone home and using computer. Yesterday I did most of PUB. I refuse to do biceps/triceps last (although I could do first, but that workout tires me out fast) so doing bicep/tricep part today with 1 hour on elliptical plus ab work. Waiting for P90X to get here and then ready to go with that.

Had a dream that we all met together at a cafe. We had so much fun. Anne was suppose to trim my hair, but she was running late. lol

Hi ladies,

Sorry that I haven't posted in a day or so.... This morning I did Rhythmic Step and I will do Slow and Heavy chest this evening.

Later,
Lisa

Morning Maniacs!

This morning I woke up with a splitting headache. That's it, no more junk for me!!! I sucked it up and worked out anyway, then halfway thru the One Arm Rows my stomach started churning and I felt horrible, but I persevered and Got 'r done! I should have done some ab work, but just couldn't do it with how lousy I was feeling!

Back

WG Pullups
2 unassisted, 8 assisted
CG Pullups
3 unassisted, 7 assisted
Chins
4 unassisted, 6 assisted

One Arm Rows (palms back)
10/10/10 - 35's

Incline Pullover
10/10/10 - 45#

Biceps

Barbell Curls
7 - 55#
10/10 - 50# (Really wish I had the setup to do preacher curls)

Hammer Curls w/ Twist
10/10/10 - 22's

Reverse DB Curls
10/10/10 - 15's (my wrist always wants to break at rep 7 on these, so I really need to focus for those last reps)

Feeling okay now! Just tired!

It's just starting to snow here now. I don't think it's suppose to amount to much though.

Debbie - I hope your FIL is okay.

Have a great day!
Linda

Good Morning Maniacs!!

This morning I ran 4.5 miles on my treadmill. I'll do the elliptical and chest/back weight work at lunch.

Been a little off track the last few weeks...but looking forward to getting my act together.

Someone asked if anyone logs food...I log my workouts and my food and have been doing so for years. Just keeps me mindful of what I'm eating...makes it easy to tell when I'm headed in the wrong direction.

Really, really cold in my part of the world....but we will have a 50 degree warmup by the weekend.

Debbie - Hope your FIL is okay...I'll say a prayer for him.

Take care ladies...let the endorphins flow!!

http://1ww.us/1/Marietta.gif[/img]
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Morning Maniacs! Looks like my P90X+ should be delivered today! I'm going to wait til it gets here and try one. In the meantime, I'll do 30 min. on the treadmill. Eating will be on track today. I'm on a mission here.

Dh found a little puppy someone couldn't keep, while at work today and wants to bring it home! I'm very picky on what animals I take in. I'm a big dog person. I've held on to my committment of "one dog at a time" now for 5 years (which is a miracle!). I hope it's not all cute n' stuff. He says others might want it, but that I should see it first (eyeroll). It's a Shih Tzu/poodle mix, so, in designer terms it's a ShitPoo LOL! Says it's 10 weeks old, female, and really friendly and not afraid of anyone or anything. Crap! How am I gonna refuse that? He knows I'm weak.

Lora Nice workout as usual.:)

Anne Take er easy today, sounds like you over did it some.:)

Adina Enjoy your workout today and hope your hair turns out cute.:)

Debbie Hope your FIL is ok!

Diane Sue Are you going to do the P90X food plan? I think you said you used that last time.

Char I've had computer hogs for the last week too! Funny about the dream! :D

Lisa Great workouts planned for today.:)

Linda Sorry about your headache.:( Great that you Got 'r done, though!

Marietta Yeah, it was me asking if people logged their food. I log my workouts too, but for some reason am fighting logging in the food. I have to log EVERYTHING, right down to the musturd. LOL! I can't ever make it simple.

Suz Where are you? You're not snowed in are you? We got some good snow storms over the last week, so I'm sure they came your way.

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+2]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Thanks everyone about FIL! I will keep you all updated. I don't have time for personals today. It is crazy here at work! Sorry!

I will do my workout this evening even though I'm sitting here falling alseep.

This is what I will do:

1 minute rest between each set

[font color=green]SS #1[/font]
[font color=indigo]BACK/CHEST[/font]
Chins: 10/8 (goal - not sure I'll get this number)
superset w/
Barbell Bench Press:
105# - 8/8 (up 5#)

[font color=green]SS #2[/font]
[font color=indigo]QUADS/SHOULDERS[/font]
Squats:
105# - 8/8 (up 5#)
superset w/
Dumbbell Press:
27's - 8/8 (up 2#)

[font color=green]SS #3[/font]
[font color=indigo]CALVES/TRICEPS[/font]
Barbell Calf Raises:
130# - 8/8 (Up 10#)
superset w/
Lying Barbell Extenstions:
62# - 8/8 (up 2#)

I'd like to do some ab work as well. I'll see how I feel.

Just finishing up lunch. Made a large salad with some salmon on it and fat free ranch w/ low carb bbq sauce. Workout weights were as follows. I know I can do better but have to get back into the X grooveLOL

These are done in super sets of shoulder, bicep, tricep and repeated
Alternating shoulder press 1st set 10rep/20"dumbbells 2nd 8rep 25"
in out biceps curls both sets 16reps 20# dumbbells
two arm triceps kickbacks both sets 10reps 15# dumbbells
deep swimmers press 1st set 10reps/15# 2nd set 9reps/20#
full supination concentration curls both sets 10 reps 25#dumbbells
chair dips 35reps with straight legs 25 reps one leg
upright rows 1st set 10 reps 15# dumbbells 2nd set 10 reps 20#
static arm curl 16 reps both sets 20# dumbbells
flip grip twist triceps both sets 16 reps 15# dumbbells
two angle shoulder flys both sets 16 reps 15#
crouching cohen curls both sets 10 reps 15# dumbbells
lying down triceps extension both sets 10 reps 20# dumbbells
in out straight arm flys both sets 16 reps 12# dumbbells
congdon curls 1 set 10 reps/20# dumbbells 2nd set 10 reps/25#
side tri rise both sets 20 reps
On ab ripper X I used a 15# med ball for a couple of the moves

Dallys, I think after I get through this week I will try to follow the nutrition plan. I never did use the recovery drink. I may do some of the menus as is and put together my own with the food guide. I also never went to phase 2 and 3. I don't think I would ever go to phase 3 myself. I just don't eat all of those waffles and bread etc.. We have still had so many holiday things going on and a birthday here tomorrow so I just figured it would wait till later and I will try and eat clean this week. I am logging my food this week though.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hey Maniacs!

How the heck are ya? Gosh, I can't believe I'm actually using a computer! That's because I'm at work. :) My dad has just completely taken mine hostage. This morning I did Cardio Coach #5 with Candace IN THE DARK! My dad is sleeping in the basement so I went down there with my flashlight and I have CC#5 on my MP3 so I just hopped on the elliptical, got it all going and turned off the flashlight and I was off. He's hard of hearing, so I knew I wouldn't wake him. I had a great workout and I think I burned about 6,423 calories. :)

Char - What are you worried about with your weight? I now weigh 122!!! Yup! Can you believe it? That's what happens when you eat like a pig and only work out every 3 days or so. So I wouldn't worry if I were you b/c you could be in my shoes! I'm back on track now being back at work. Of course my DH is kinda diggin' it. :p

Debbie - I'll pray for your dad.

Dallys - Yup, we've had non-stop snow. And it's been sooooo cold. And icy. Today it's finally supposed to be 40. It's been crazy. How'd you eat like that and not gain anything? x(

I haven't ordered P90X+ yet, but I'm gonna. I can't wait to hear what you all have to say about it.

Gotta get back to work. I've missed you all! Glad to see we have some new peeps. WELCOME! And I'm OH SO HAPPY that Marietta has decided to come back. It's about time woman!

Suz

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. -- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804)

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

Back on track finally!

M1: ON whey protein shake
M2: Banana Nut Bread BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: Grilled Garlic chicken; 2 tbsp. raw almonds
M4: Vanilla Pro Pudding w/ 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed and 1/2 sliced banana
M5: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites; salad w/light Honey mustard dressing
M6: Protein pancake w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1768.5 calories
58 g. fat - 29%
171 g. protein - 39%
146 g. carbs - 33%
[/font]

Penney - Where are you?

Lora - Yes, I have paypal. I'll pm you with the total when I get it all together. Thanks!!!

Finished workout doing biceps/triceps off PUB and then did some dancing instead of elliptical. TRUST ME..I was burning it like some wild woman! Ya'll never seen me dance before...I'll make a 12 year old cry! :p }( Did plyo's inbetween...some stuff I can't describe. lol. Now I gotta do ab work.

Suz,

DH was telling me he liked me with more weight too. Only problem is that my weight goes right to my back and across abs.

Char - You otta make us a dancing workout DVD. :p I know what you mean, the weight just doesn't go where we like it. I don't know why some people can weigh more and it goes to all the right places, nice curves and everything. What's up with that?

Suz

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. -- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804)

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Suz, you better watch the missing workouts. You will be sufferin like me...
It is good genes.. Some people can eat crap and stay skinny.. I look at it and get fat..
Deb, hope the FIL is ok??
I feel like someone beat on my upper body.. Literally..
I am waiting on tanning bed people. Are theyy ever coming. I want to go home..

Deb, problem with snow is they all cancel. The roads were a mess this morning..
Anyone watch the biggest looser?
There are some really out of shape people this time. Wow...

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Anne,

I watched the Loser last night. Most seem to drop ALOT of weight first around. Those poor young girls can hardly move...well not surprising with the size of her arse. I hope they get alot of that fat off. Very scary. I don't get it with people. Do you wait until your 100 pounds or more overweight to decide you have a problem?????? I don't mean to offend anyone that might be reading this, but I just don't get that, and I mean good by it, but I don't get it. I gain 5 pounds and feel like Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! PANIC!!! lol.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.