Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thursday May 1

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

I overslept again and my brain is all scattered....darned PMS. Didn't get started with my workout 'till late so it was a short one. Oh well, hope it shocks my metabolism that seems to be stalled!

I did Tae Bo T-3 Transformation. I used my 1 pound hand weights for some of the slower parts of it. Workout was only 38" and I burned 362 calories.

Running a bit late so I best go eat my breakfast and get ready for another day in Paradise (not). Can't wait for Friday to get here already! I woke up thinking it was Saturday! Wishful thinking...I guess.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

I am doing whatever Debbie is doing today. I have to take poodle to get groomed and a few other errands and clean. Gonna be a nice day today.

Lora,

Great workout! Nice burn. I think I had too much sodium in my diet yesterday as my weight is up.

Today I did another mix I made up with the Cardio Coach workouts. It was a good mix as you will see with my calorie burn! Woo hoo! Had lots of energy this morning and had a kick butt workout!

[font color=indigo]Cardio Stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]1 hr. 5 minutes
56 minutes in zone
424 calories burned!!!!!!!
4 miles travelled
[/font]

I am gonna do the shoulder workout that Deb did yesterday as I already did cardio yesterday. I will work abs too.

Debbie,

Great workout! Very nice burn.

Good Morning:D

How is everyone doing today? Me....I’m good, I had a good night sleep:7

This morning workout:

CC #7 “only the first drill”
2.48 miles traveled
263 calories burned
33.00 minutes

KPC
Blocks and Kicks – 51 min

Tonight around 30 minutes of abs from Ab Hits:
MIS/ S&H/ Chest (Planks only) – 13.5 min
All Step/ Power Hour – 15.5 min

Good Morning Maniacs!

This morning I did Bryan Kest's Power Yoga 2 with my husband. I prefer to work out alone but when we do stuff together it does make me work harder lol! Running behind this morning but will try to get back later.

Great workouts everyone!

Coni

Good Morning
Today is a mix of cardio and legs. Not sure what concoction i'm going to make up}(
BBL
Randi

Char - Have a good shoulder workout. Mine are very sore this morning

Teddygirl - Nice mix of cardio! I like that. I love the first challenge of #7.

Good Morning, I just finished doing the entire Sharon Twombly Athletic Step Jam workout adding the jam challenge a second time. This is a long workout when adding the ball and abs. It was 1 hr 54 minutes total time. I am still going to go do some of Tracey's Core Blast and some yoga/stretching.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

I can post this a bit early after eating M3, boy am I stuff. Now I have to split M4 and M5, really need to stop at this point x( Beans have a way of filling you up, big time :+

It feels like I over ate today.

M1: 3 Tbsp of protein w/ ½ grapefruit (post workout)
M2: 2 egg whites w/2 waffles 2 tbsp of sugar free syrup
M3: 3 ff HN hot dogs w/1c smokehouse grillin beans & 1 cookie
M4: ½ turkey burger w/English muffin and salad w/ff raspberry dressing
M5: ½ turkey burger w/English muffin and salad w/ff raspberry dressing

Hi all you maniacs!

I posted my workout last night, I did power hour and got a killer workout! I'm feeling it today!

Gonna do cardio tonight and it will be done on the elliptical!

Great job Debbie you go that was a great calorie burn!!!

Char - have fun with shoulders, for some reason that has become my favorite workout, and legs as well. I'm really seeing a difference even though the scale hasn't really changed. I haven't weighed myself in a while, so I'm going by my clothes!

Teddy - I've been reading your workouts and you aren't playing around are you. You do alot! That's great!

Hi Linda! Your workouts are killer girl! Keep it up and is today your birthday or am I too early??? If it is then have a very Happy Birthday!!!

I've got to get back to work, have a great day everyone!

Nice workouts everyone!!!! :)

Randi - I just noticed your AVI. You are smokin' girl!!!

Ok, today I am liking all my foods except for M3.

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: On whey & soy protein powder shake w/frozen strawberries (post workout)
M2: Chocolate Coconut BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: 4 oz. chicken breast w/salsa; 2 tbsp. raw almonds
M4: 1/2 c. cottage cheese mixed with Vanilla Pro Pudding
M5: Potato crusted cod; salad w/light Honey mustard dressing
M6: Banana Protein pancake w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1785 calories
53 g. fat - 26%
192 g. protein - 43%
98 g. carbs - 22%
[/font]

A little high on the calories but that's ok. Not sure how I got these ratios with what I'm eating today, but it makes me very happy!

I finished up my workout with Tracey's Core Blast Ball, Bosu, Floor and plank segments. I wore the 20# weight vest for all of the plank work. Surprised myself that it wasn't so hard holding the side plank with it on. I wore ankle weights for the bench and floor work. I finished with Flexible Warrior Swim segment. Felt like Christmas today because I had 3 packages arrive. DH ordered me a new Nina Bucci workout top off of e bay. I like it a lot. Got my Vita Cost shipment. I have been out of my multis for awhile. They were having a sale on burts bees products so I bought the hand repair cream. Then got some jewelry that I ordered for my granddaughter's birthdays. I love getting things in the mail:) I ordered some more Aromaleigh stuff too but it hasn't arrived yet.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Afternoon Maniacs,

Today was cardio and did CC# 6 w/ Sean. Haven't done that one in a while. I t ended up being a little shorter than I wanted so I stayed on the treadmill for another 8 or minutes until I hit 4 miles. Here are the stats: 60 minutes, traveled 4.19 miles, 157 AHR, and 720 calories burned.

Debbie - Nice workout. Keep meaning to try your mix & match thing but never remember to set it up the night before. Sounds like your having a great time! Did you get your new bike yet today? BTW, did you ever figure out an easy way to get the tanner on your back? Had some precancerous lesions removed so not doing the sun thing this summer, so I bought the self tanner.

Sandy - Your doing some nice workouts as well. Power Hour is tough. Nice to see you are doing what you want, that way you will keep at it. The birthday is tomorrow, thanks for remembering!

DianeSue - Before I talk to you I did the barbell rollouts on my knees, then after talking to you I went back and did them pike style. Don't know which one did it but my abs are sore today!:7 I especially like where the soreness is, which is right below my navel where I need the most work! Will do those again tomorrow! Thanks for the info!

Have a great day!

Linda

Linda - Nice workout. The mix and match thing is fun, but my Mp3 player is a little fussy. I had CC's in .mp3 and .wma files. When I intermixed the files it would put all the .wma's at the end for some stupid reason. So I had to get all the CC's in .mp3 format. Then it worked ok. Not sure your mp3 will do that. About the tanning, yes I use a bath brush. I wrapped it with a sandwich ziplock bag and taped it to the handle so the plastic wouldn't move. I squirt the lotion on and put it in my back just like I would if I would wash it with the brush. It works extremely well. I love that Famous Dave's lotion, it is da bomb! I get my bike tonight, hopefully!!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.