Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sat May 19

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Wow - it's the 19th already! Today's supposed to do my rest day, but I'm going to do a short cardio and Xflowsion Live. I'll be a while.

Toasty - did you get a chance to smell the 07 version of 13? It's amazing. It's another new fave of mine. Tireasis, Temple Viper, 13, Milk Moon and Poisson D'Avril, as well as Minotaur have been in heavy rotation lately. My DH loves Tireasis, Minotaur and Schwarzer Mond and he never comments.

I'll be back later.

Ended up doing The Firm Ultimate Fat Burning 25" followed by Xflowsion - Live in Hollywood. Workout was about 1 hour 53 minutes and I burned 480 calories.

I got an email from Yogalites and they came out with a Pilates Fusion workout that uses weights. I might have to order it when I find time.

We're going to a movie today and then to see my Mom. There's really nothing good playing this week. We may go to see the Ex or Georgia Rules. I'm not thrilled about either.

Have great workouts or rest days everyone.

Diane Sue - enjoy your motorcycle ride. Hope the weather is nice and that your headache is better so you can enjoy yourself.

Toasty - I thought you didn't like Snake Oil?? but you liked Snake Oil soap?? I'm confused. Temple Viper is actually much better than plain Snake Oil in my opinion though!! It rocks. I hope you enjoy it as much as me! Have you tried Tireasis the Androgyne? from Carnivale Diabolique yet?

Heading out to Youngstown today to see my dad. It's beautiful here, should be a nice ride down.

Felt weird not working out this morning. I have a week to go. Yikes!!!

Hope you all have great workouts and a great weekend!

Hey Maniacs!!!

Just finished my total body workout. I didn't workout yesterday as I didn't feel well. Today I did:

Lat pulldowns 90# 3 sets/5
Lying Tricep BB Ext 60# 3 sets/5
Incline Bicep Curls off bench 25's 3 sets/8 (could go heavier, but got to watch neck on these so did more reps)
Squats 130# 3 sets/5
Deadlifts 110# 3 sets/5
BB Bench 80# 3 sets/4

Ab Ripper X next.

Lora,

I am thinking I didn't like the snake oil because everyone else didn't like it and was going on so much about it being poo..maybe straight out of bottle, etc. and it has been awhile since I last smelled it and when I got the soap..I thought I died and went to heaven so I thought if I got Temple Viper mixed in with some other nice smells with the snake oil that I would like for sure so I think I will. I haven't tried the others from the series. I am broke for now. I told dh that when I get a job I am getting all the big bottles of my favs off my list: Ravenous, Queen, Osun, French Love, Lolita, Himerus and Bordello.

Big yard sale in our division today so I went and met some ladies in the neighborhood. Trips me out when they don't believe I am my age. They think I am not telling the truth. They look at me like I am not telling the truth. So my head swells once again..wasn't sure I would be able to fit thru our front door on my way in. lmao. I bet no one believes any of us here..that is what working out does for you. I didn't believe you Lora when you told me how old you were. My jaw dropped. Why then don't we just tell people the age we want to be then or does it matter??? lmao!

Diane Sue,

I bet no one believes you when you tell them your age. Probably even worse and just plain faint! LMAO! Enjoy your ride!

Muscle Woman Debbie,

Have fun on your trip. Hope your muscles swell while you rest this week. Eat that spinach like popeye!!!!

Charlotte~~

Not feeling all that great today. Not sick, just the blahs. Will do yoga perhaps.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Janie,

Sorry to hear. I felt similiar yesterday, but my stomach was bothering me as well. It didn't help that it rained all day and was so chilly for this time of the year. Hope you feel better

Charlotte~~

Hi Ladies
Getting ready to do HSC. One more week of Debbies May 07 rotation:) Seeing good results real lean!
BBL
Randi

Hi Ladies!

Today I did the cycling club group ride. We did 40+ miles. I forgot to turn my computer on for the first couple of miles so I imagine it was about 42 or so. I was so nervous before we left. I kept up with the fast group. Woo hoo!!! Our average was 17.9 and my legs are toast! I honestly didn't think I could do it. Around here since we can't ride much outside in the winter it's early for our club to ride that fast this early. The rides will get faster as the year goes on, but everybody kept saying how great I was doing. I don't have as many gears on my bike so they were pretty impressed that I could keep up with my gear system too. It made me feel good b/c last year I got dropped big time on the one group ride I did and I never went back. One of my main morning cycling partners and good friends is the club president again this year and she kept assuring me I could keep up. So I figured I'd try. I also used my inhaler and maybe it helped (and the 10 pound weight loss???). Fingers crossed that I don't wake up with a migraine tomorrow.

I want to get in my hot tub right now but it's thundering and lightening. Do you think that's smart? It's under our deck. I have a birthday party to go to in a couple of hours. I think I might actually have a piece of cake!!!

Diane Sue - I hope your ride was good today.

Janie - I'm sorry you're blue. I hate that feeling. And sometimes we can't put our finger on it. That's the worst.

Lora - I hope you had a good visit with your mom.

Toasty - With your big head and mine today it's amazing we fit on this thread! You really don't look your age at all though. You could be your kids' sister.

Have a great evening everyone!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Lora, I didn't have a headache today. I woke up several times last night and would put my wrists neat my nose and went back to sleep. Not sure which sleep oil I used though.

Randi, that is great that you are getting results from that rotation.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Back from our motorcycle poker run for the P.A.L. organization. We drove 170 miles. We had several stops along the way to draw a card. Stopped once and ate. I had sliced barbecue briscut and a baked potato w/ sour cream on the side. I skipped the beans and cole slaw. We did not win anything but our dd inlaws who rode with us won a hot stone massage. We ended at a Harley dealership. There was a drawing for a Harley but we did not do that one. The turn out was good so I think they got some decent funds for P.A.L.. No workout here today. I am not good at night workouts and want to spend time with dh. I am not sure yet about tomorrow. I may take two off. I have been working fairly hard anyway.

Charlotte, funny. I look in the mirror and I am really hard on myself. Today was one of those exceptionally hard on myself days. Thanks, I needed that.

Suz, sounds like you did a great job on the bike ride. I hope you don't get a migraine.

Janie, cheer up. There are so many things to enjoy. Go outside ans take a deep breath. The smells from all of that yard work are so wonderful. Do something for yourself. If not a workout just relax and do something you enjoy. Get a good rest and tomorrow will be a whole new day.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Diane Sue - I hear ya about looking in the mirror and being hard on yourself. I don't see why you'd have to be.....but I know I'm the same way. I also go crazy when I see my last picture I had taken with my father when I was 17 and also my wedding picture (was around 27-28 then)...I always look at those pic's and then examine my face in the mirror and note the collagen loss in my face, etc!!!

Toasty - thanks for the compliment.

Janie - sorry you are not feeling well.

I'm frustrated from visiting my Mom again. She probably thinks I'm a slavedriver. I keep telling her the things she needs to work on so she can get out of there. She was not really having a very good day. I'm also frustrated from all of the old ladies (sorry for using that term) visiting her from the church and giving her bad advice. One was there when we first arrived and I had to lecture Mom after she left that Mom isn't like most women her age and this is just a fracture!! Bones heal!!! It's not like she's old and decrepid.....which is what she keeps insinuating! Also, someone (probably the neighbor kids that always play on her back porch) shattered her large sliding glass door and now we have to worry about getting that fixed.

I'm going to go watch GH. Missed it yesterday.

Hello Everyone, didnt get a chance to get here at all today, well until know. Today was my rest day, and i ended up doing absoultly nothing and eating way to much food and i loved every minute of it.

Lora-You put me to shame even on your rest days you have awsome workouts:p

Janie-We all have these days, Just relax and enjoy just taking it easy, your body always lets you know what it needs, the trick is listening( something i have to work on ;) )

Debbie- I bet it felt weird not working out, its amazing how much people are creatures of habit. Enjoy your rest week! Youll come back stronger and better then ever in your workouts:)

Suz- Awsome Bike ride, I hope you did treat yourself to a piece of cake after a ride like that!

Diane Sue-Sounds like a fun day! I hope you do take some days off just to relax your workouts are always intense, you deserve it:)

Hello to everyone else!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.