Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sat Feb 3

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

Just got up. I'm going to probably do Yoga Booty Ballet Light & Easy and some Yoga and maybe a stretch....depending on what yoga I do. Might do some Dancin The Chakras also?? We'll see.

Amber - I actually set aside the imp of Snake Oil, one of Les Bijoux and Eternal. They are the 3 that I really like from the samples I have laying around. Please give me your addy and I'll get them out with my Ebay stuff at the end of the weekend. I also sell Limited Edition Imps on Ebay and my seller name is lorajc946. I list on Saturday evenings...so be sure to check tomorrow, as I'm listing a lot of good recent LE's. BPAL is just the nickname we call the Lab.....it stands for Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (BPAL). TAL stands for Twilight Alchemy Lab which is the Sister company of BPAL.....and the blends are actually made to be used in rituals, annointing of candles, etc. I, myself, am a Christian, but BPAL caters to all religions....thus this line. Charlotte seems to enjoy them for fun (even though she doesn't practice with them - as you don't have to use them for rituals, etc. - some people wear them for empowerment). I've never really found the TAL's or Voodoo blends appeal to myself personally, but to each his own. After I tried everything in the General Catalog, I became obssessed with the Limited Editions which I find to like a great deal more percentage wise than the General Catalog blends. Anyway, give me your addy and I'll send these out. Don't let the above stuff scare you away from BPAL.....read the interview I posted the other night with Beth (the owner) and she explains BPAL a lot better than I just did. Beth just has extensive background with root work, voodoo oils, magickal blends, etc. because of her training. I guess she trained with a long-time Voodoo master in Louisiana when she was very young, so she offers a wide range of oils for everyone.

Meg - I think Maxi is going to die. I was just noticing how slim she got yesterday. I bet she has another job lined up on another soap. Robin will probably live and it will bring her and Patrick even closer! All I have to say is that Jason better live!

Toasty -from what everyone at Will Call the other day said, Fire Pig is supposed to smell really good. My Chinese zodiac sign is the Pig.....so I might have to scrape some cash together for Fire Pig. Also, they say Mr. Jacquel and Spider smell really good from the Neil Gaiman line...and I didn't get those. May have to. I also want a 2nd bottle of Tireasis the Adrogyne from the Carnivale line.....as I wore it yesterday and it's amazing!

I'll be back later.

Lora- I am thinking that too about Maxi. Her story line is done and I don't see much promise for her now. What would we do without Jason???? I guess I am going closer to seeing that Carly and Sonny should be together. i started to like Jax, but not anymore.

Morning maniacs. I am pretty sure I have LB today. Probably B&G something. I want more cardio too, so I might do more of Tracey's kickboxing.

Off to work now. WE got about 7 more inces of snow last night. Love it! I hope I make it out of the driveway though!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

I ended up doing a recovery day. I did Yoga Booty Ballet - Light and Easy and repeated the cardio portion of it twice......totaled about 45 minutes and I only burned about 220 calories. I then did Dancin' The Chakra's - Shake Your Chakras 30" Premix. I also did Yoga on Demand with Erin Pillman 54 minute Hatha yoga practice.

We're doing the usual today .....movie - The Messengers and then I have to list my stuff on Ebay. Next week, we'll probably have to start going to the discount theatre if we want to keep going....unless I get a job.

Meg - You silly girl.....you love snow??? Yuk. It's freakin' 6 degrees here and only supposed to be that way thru Wednesday. I can't stand it...it's brutal. Yes, I think Sonny and Carly should get back together also. I would probably stop watching if they took Jason off! LOL.

Amber - I've got your package ready. I actually threw another imp or two in there Tempest...I think...can't remember. I need your addy. This can at least give you an idea......but I really need to know what kind of notes you like before I could really recommend, as I have no clue what Allure smells like. Do you know what notes are in it?

Toasty - I'm gonna wear my Dark Delacicies or Hunger Moon today....can't decide. Hunger Moon is not very deep and it's frigid outside......so I don't know what I want to do. I'm wearing my BPAL Baron Samedi hoodie today cuz it's warm and my DH doesn't like it. Have you ever seen it on the Trading Post's site? It's ghoulish....so DH thinks it's evil or something!

Have great workouts everyone. I'll be back later.

Good morning maniacs!

Lora I sent you an e-mail, Thanks! It's hard for me to identify fragrance notes, so I had to search descriptions on-line. I'll know better once I experiment a little bit.

P90xer's I'm not sure why, but my outer knees hurt today. I'm off the prednisone, so I'm thinking this is something different maybe workout related since I did legs and back yesterday. Not sure if I should attempt kenpox. I see my doctors again on Tuesday and all the lab work and biopsy results should be in then.

My sister, BIL and her kids narrowly missed the tragedy yesterday in Florida. BIL built there house to withstand high winds, but I guess their vans and SUV were literally tossed across the street! My dad who lives in The Villages was missing for hours and my sister and I were quite panicked until about 5 yesterday when he was able to get a signal on his cell phone and let her know he was ok. Apparently the twister hit right across the street from him and he is one of the few who has a roof!

So please pray for all those people down there who have lost almost everything. My bil owns a construction company and spent the day helping to find people and then repaired their roofs and other devastation. He is truly a gem!!!

Wow that was long...sorry. I'm gonna go catch up on yesterdays thread and will BBL.

Amber

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Kenpo X for me today. My hamstrings are sore from yesterday, but my butt is not...weird! I might have to go up again in squats. Body is getting use to same stuff too. I had pizza last night, but kept it real and only had two small thin pieces and then a salad.

DH said I could get the rest of the tal's I want this friday. YEAH!

He wants to go over some house stuff so I will be back later girls

Charlotte~~

Well, I did Cardio Coach Press Play workout again this morning. I love this workout. I did have an excellent workout, but my stupid HR monitor kept messing up on me. Every time I looked at it it read 82!!! I'm in my upper 150's and its reading 82! At one point it went down to 71 and then it stayed at 160 for what seemed like forever when I was no were near that range. I'm so mad about this. I'm going to have my dh try to get to the battery in the transmitter part of it (the strap). You're suppose to send these back to Polar when this happens but who the heck wants to do that? And WHY do they have you do this? Whats the big deal in changing a battery on your own? Polars are the most expensive thing on the market and then you have to be inconvenienced by sending the stupid thing back for them to change a simple battery? I'm going to think twice next time I get one. I'm sure it won't be a Polar.

Anyways, I'm sure my stats weren't right but this is what it read: Workout was 1:10, was in my zone for 52 minutes and burned 368 calories.

I love snow too!!!

Hope you all have great workouts!

Deb - You love snow too?? Yikes. Glad you told me about the Polar needing to go back for battery replacement. I was thinking of getting one, but now I'm rethinking. I'll stick with my Mio Shape. I'm used to it. Does your treadmill take your HR? I was just curious cuz mine does but I've compared them and my HR monitor is always about 10 beats lower than the treadmill. I don't think it could drop that much by the time it takes me to get a reading on my monitor since you have to press the 2 buttons and it doesn't have continuous read out with chest strap?

Amber - Your email didn't come. Maybe send it again or a PM?

Toasty - good for you completing your collection. Now what are you going to start collecting since you have the TAL's you want?

Morning Maniacs! Another rest day for me today. Elbow and forearm are still alittle sore. Hip is feeling back to normal.

Lora- Have fun at the movies.)

Meg- Enjoy your leg workout. Still don't know who the killer is on AMC. I'm almost thinking it might be Colby now.

Amber- Sending out prayers for those people in Florida. So happy to hear your family there is allright. How scary.

Char- Have fun with KenpoX. I like that one!

Diane Sue- Enjoy your workout today.

Debbie- I have the exact same issues with my HRM. Mine needs a battery in the chest peice too. Mines starts reading 10 to 15 into my workout and then I get a HR in the 200+'s at times. Drives me nuts. Mine is a Polar A5. My hubby just bought a Polar 720i on Ebay and it looks like you can change your own battery in the chest peice. Let me know if you and DH figure a way to open yours up and change the battery. I'm so tempted to dig into mine too! Just for spite! LOL!

Hi to Suz and Randi and everyone else out there.:)

Gotta run...Dh is in the hot tub and is calling me to join him....

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

I pm'd you lora.

Debbie Dallys- same here with the heart moniter..I have a polar strap on my stairmaster that never worked right!

Have to go make lunch for the munchkins..

AMber

Lora,

I know I still want Radiance of Ra. Heard that smells nice..orangey and what not. I will keep watching to see what Beth comes out with next that might strike my fancy.

Charlotte~~

Good Afternoon
Just got done doing Leg blast premix from B&G and both the ab segments, I was sweating buckets!! I could barely do the ankle weight abs because my legs were on fire! It is only 10 degrees here in kansas city it is freezing!
Have a great day ladies
Randi

Debbie,

Nice workout.

The word MONITOR strikes a nerve with me. Do you have to send back to heartratemonitorusa? I would NOT want to deal with them..you know my experience with them...nightmare. I am still waiting for dh to pick one up for us.

No snow here. Just very very cold. I cannot believe I actually got in a bike ride last week.

Charlotte~~

Good almost afternoon!

I missed my workout yesterday. Long, boring story. Sooooooooo...I just finished my workout now.

Here it is:

I did yesterday's workout of Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X. Then I did today's workout of Kenpo X. Then I wanted some extra cardio so I did Cardio Coach #5. I do believe my legs are a bit toasty at the moment and I wonder if I'll be able to walk tomorrow??? :)

On my chin ups I can lower myself completely down 5 times unassisted - from the top of the bar to straight arms. But I can't budge from the bottom to the top - only partway.

Amber - I'm happy to hear your dad is okay. I always see those commercials for The Villages (and I sing the song with the commercial b/c I'm such a dork) and I think it looks like so much fun to live there. I felt so bad for all those people when I saw they were hit. And the pictures on Foxnews.com were heartbreaking. What are all of those people going to do now? That was their retirement life.

ETA: Amber - same for your sister, BIL and kids - glad they're okay too.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Dallys- OMG! I never thought her. Although she would have access to those places I guess, that were bugged. HOw weird if it were her. I just can't think of anyone that it could be.

Amber- Thank God your family is alright.

Char- yay! On getting the other Tals! Can't wait for your reviews!

Randi- good burn woman!

Deb- well, that is a good cal burn either way LOL!

Suz- whoa nelly on those legs!!

WEll, I am going sleigh riding now with the kids! BBL!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Suz...you are a maniac!! burning off a little stress dear?

Meg..you got a lot of snow!! your boys are gonna love it! keep those hands warm!

Dallys what rotation were you doing???

I feel like a ditz for asking this but after looking at debbie's cc workout the other day I have to ask. Do cc's have circuits in them with weights? Guess I am going to have to break down and get some, everybody is raving about them!

Amber

Suz- I never go to completely staight arms on pullups I start pulling up as soon as I'm past the half way point. Trick is to do them fast. I don't even see the guys going all the way to straight arms and then pulling up. Try it next time and I bet you'll get all the way up.:)

Meg- I'm not sure about Colby. That thought just crossed my mind on Friday. Can't remember what happened to trigger it.

Amber- CC's don't use weights. They are just intervals. I used a CC the other day and made it a circuit workout with weights on my own. It was fun. I highly recommend them if you have a St. Bike or Treadmill or elliptical. Completely takes the boredom out of those machines. I was doing Char's "Toasty Get Lean" rotation. It damn near put me in a wheelchair. Way to much for this ole bod!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Lora - I will NEVER buy a Polar monitor again. Ever. This happened with the last one I had and I ended up getting a new one. And of course I got another Polar. My treadmill does have a HR check on it but it is NEVER right. I mean never. When my HR is at 160 on the my moitor the treadmill read 126 or something like that. WTF???

Dallys - He hasn't figured it out yet. Not sure it can be opened. That is just WRONG. I can't believe I was stupid enough to buy another one after the first one I had did this exact same thing. Have fun in the hot tub! Hubba hubba!

Randi - Great workout!

Char - No, it would go directly back to Polar. But I'm not sending it. They charge you $24.95 to send you back a new strap. Screw that.

Suz - Holy crap, great workout! You are rockin'!!!

Amber - No, CC workouts are only for cardio machines like the elliptical, treadmill, bike, etc. No weights in these, just pure cardio fun!

Amber - got the PM and I'll get that out early this week when my one other Ebay item goes. I forgot to mention earlier....thank God your family is okay. Tornados are brutal.

Deb - Well, I wonder what HR monitor would be the best to get. I guess I'll stick with my Mio Shape ...even though I have to get my own reading. I'm sort of used to it and I make sure I take it at peak and lower times, so I get as accurate a reading as possible. If anything, it's probably slightly lower since your HR slows a bit when you stop to take it. Other than having to replace the battery....I've been pretty happy with it.

Toasty - What did you have to do to convince the DH to let you get the TAL's........*wink*.

I got my Tae Bo Amped today.....but haven't checked them out. I guess he already has an upgrade package available...........errr... and I only sold 1 thing on Ebay today!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.