Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Hotties March 10th

Teddygirl

Cathlete
Morning Ladies,:D

Must tell, Debbie now I know what it feels like to have a puke workout, I felted sick!:mad::mad: I had to stop and walk several times my workout was so…so… I did CC#8 no incline no nothing but walk/run.

Stats:

400 cals burned
3.98 miles traveled
60:00 minutes

Today was cardio and I chose Press Play. Had a really good workout. Pushed myself here and there but didn't go balls to the wall. Felt great!

Cardio stats:
67 minutes
5 minutes below zone
23 minutes in zone
39 minutes above zone
539 calories burned
4 miles travelled

Teddygirl - Nice job! High fiving you over here! :eek:

Hey Maniacs! Just not in the mood this morning. So, I plan on doing my workout after work. I'm still adjusting to the time change here:rolleyes:. I downloaded (sale going on!) the Cardio Coach's I didn't have (#7 #8) and will do one of those. It snowed yesterday and it's freezing out. I wish the weather would make up it's mind. It's nice one day and freezing the next.

Debbie: Your calories burned has really been awesome, I can’t remember it being so high. ^^^^5 to you. One of these good ole days, I’m going to really challenge myself and go beyond my comfort zone, too burn more calories. One Day! Nice workout.;)

Dallys: Why oh why women, did you HAVE to mention sale! Go to work:rolleyes: I don’t have CC7, hm……….

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today I am gonna do I_Cycle workout that Bionics gave me..levels 1-10 on elliptical. I am gonna do it twice though. I have some fat to shed. I got to "go balls to the walls" with my diet now. My abs still look fine, but my jeans are leaving lines into my skin now and my lower back always collects the fat there..I got to get cracking down.

Debbie,

Great workout! You don't have to go balls to the walls on that one and still come out a champ, in which you did! (((HIGH FIVE)))

Teddygirl,

Same to you...great job! Be careful though on the feeling sick part...you might want to back off a bit.

Bionics,

Sounds like you do have crazy weather there. Have a nice workout!

I am finished with my workout. I did Drill Max cardio blast premix no stretch, Tracey Staehle's High Intensity Step Mix 2 premixes all stip no break down and Intensity Mix stopping at the abs (around 30 min cardio for both), and Step Blast Challenge and stretch. I burned 602 calories(I really expected better than that :? ) I then worked abs doing STS med ball abs without the partner 2 times with 10# med ball, pilates based abs and finished with Amy Bento's 10 min solution Hot Body Bootcamp Ab assault and Better body stretch. Total calories burned today was 858

Bionics,

It is that time of year now for Cadbury chocolate eggs??? OMG!!! I was in the store with my husband yesterday and they were screaming for me.

Bionics,

It is that time of year now for Cadbury chocolate eggs??? OMG!!! I was in the store with my husband yesterday and they were screaming for me.
I confess. I've never tried a Cadbury egg. Is this something I need to try, or is this something I must never ever go near?:eek:

I confess. I've never tried a Cadbury egg. Is this something I need to try, or is this something I must never ever go near?:eek:

Hahaha...I won't tell you, how's that? Just go on with your bad self and not think twice of what I just said. If you don't know, the better for it. If you do know then I feel for ya. hehe:eek:

Must be braindead this morning as I forgot to put up yesterday's workout:

ABS: LIS

LEGS:

Squats 150# 3/10
Deads 110# 3/10
Sissy Squats 3/10
Leg Extensions 80# 3/10
Reverse Lunges 80# 3/10

Went lighter with weights cuz now I have this fear if I don't I might be in pain more often with neck, etc. and be "cripple_the_mosty" instead of "toasty". No DOMS from this

Cadbury Eggs are GROSS!!!! Aren't those the ones with that nasty frosty gel stuff inside??? Blah! I don't like those, luckily!!!! LOL!

Char - 150# squats?! :eek: Holy crap, you go girl!!!!

To my girls in the itty bitty club :)

Have you ever shopped in the girls department?? I decided to look there at their bras. If you get a 34A there, it is smaller than an adult 34A for whatever reason (at least in the Maidenform brand). They cost about $5-6 instead of the $20-30 in the adult department, come in cute colors, and fit so much better. Of course, if you want push up, you will be out of luck. Otherwise, they are great!

Dallys - awesome ride, girl!

Sonya - So sorry to read about the tragedy in your district. That is just so, so sad. On a positive note, you are looking FAB!!

I had all of my thoughts in order and then the phone rang. They are scattered now! We have to get new toilets - oh joy - and the plumber place called to change the appt but thankfully, it is still tomorrow. I want to have that job done and over with.

Yesterday was an unplanned rest day. I did something to my back again, same place, and rather than make it worse, rested it. Today it is better again - just slightly tender - so I will double up b/c I don't want to get behind! So, today will be Disc 10 and cardio/abs.

Charlotte - WOW on the 150 lb squats!!! Well, WOW on all of it actually ;) Do you like the icycle? I got the year thing where I can download all of them and have yet to do one. I am stuck b/c I need to figure out where to download them to so they don't make this computer explode! And Cadbury eggs - those big ones make me want to puke (with the filling) but the little solid chocolate ones that come in the purple bag...yummmmmmm.

Diane Sue - your workout combos always amaze me - you long ago motivated me to be more creative with what I do! Anything new on the job/move front??

Happy Day to all of you Maniacs :D

I can feel the STS workout I did yesterday. My lats and shoulders have doms. I also noticed soreness in my traps for some reason.
b- cottage cheese and smuckers fruit spread post workout
l- salad with leftover grilled chicken, fat free dressing and barbeque sauce
d- tilapia, and asparagus
s-??

Charlotte, I bought those Cadbury eggs for the grandchildren once and they all hated them. I tried one and thought it wasn't very good. I like dark chocolate and nuts. I need to start thinking about what I want to buy for our annual dinner and Easter egg hunt.

Shana, nothing new on the job move thing. Maybe something will happen soon so I know what I am doing. There are so many great premixes and options on all of those dvd's:D That one of Tracey's that is the intensity one is nice because you get all of the intense stuff without really building into it. Love those straddle jacks;)

Last edited:
Shana - Thanks for the information on the bras. I really do need to get new ones.

Char - I am with everyone else. Wow! on the squats!

Sonya - Sorry to hear about the tragedy.

What and no one can help me with that exercise?

This morning I did BM2 Timesaver cardio adding in an extra round of the bonus cardio and ab work from yesterday. But keeping with the cardioacceleration plan I did the ab work in between the cardio segments and the intervals. Workout was 57 minutes and calories burned 477. Don't know if that's right because my HRM had lost my personal stats.

ABS
Hanging Leg Raises
8/8/8
SB Roll Outs
18/18/18

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.