Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for 2/9

Again today I did that Foam Roller workout. I realized (now that I know the workout pretty well) that Keli doesn't do the outer thigh and hamstring rolls for the right side. She does them for the left side but not the right. I paused the DVD and did it for my right side and then continued to the next part. Weird.

I have to say, my pain and tightness is almost gone. I still feel tension in my neck area in the late afternoon, but I feel wonderful during most of the day. I haven't had a knot in my shoulder blades since I started this.

Diane Sue - Thanks for the other foam roller workout recommendation. I will definitely check it out!

Morning Guys,:eek:

No workout this morning:mad:. The strangest thing happened to me lasts night. All I remember is turning on my side while grabing my pillow, to get comfy; felted like something went up my nose, and all of a sudden I had a sneezing and coughing episode then my nose started running. I’m saying WTH is this.

It was so bad my son come in my room and asked if I was okay. Any who, got up and took Robitussin :confused: Today, I do have a cold but I do not feel sick but still coughing and sneezing could be sinus or something who know. Maybe they’ll send my home so I can get in bed, drink some Theraflu and get rested :rolleyes:

Debbie: Glad the workout is working for you. I looked at it yesterday, and I like the work. Glad you are feeling better:rolleyes:

This morning I did Kelly Coffey's 30 min to fitness step box both workout mix and the clean and press from the weight segment, 59 min, 560 calories. I cut it off and showered because I thought I was taking grandchildren to school. My dd came with the baby later and took them:D (meaning that in a nice way because I do love my time with them and talking but, I did not have to leave the house) So, I took the grandbaby in the workout room and did Brook Benton's Kettlebody Cardio yoga workout and even did the savasana. 33 minutes, 184 calories. Total time was 92 min and calories burned were 744. Not bad for rushing to get it in:D

Debbie, I think there are more foam roller workouts out there now. I am glad that one is helping. I swear on mine she did both sides. That is odd. Are you doing one of the short ones? I know I always did them all but I cannot exactly remember the format of that workout.

Teddy, I have been battling sinus and colds for weeks. Everytime I think I am on the mend I end up with muffled sound in my ears or coughing, sneezing and either drippy nose or stuffy. It is starting to really annoy me. I swear I have taken every thing that is supposed to boost immune system. I hate pills and side affects so I have only taken expectorant. I woke up a lot last night coughing and reset the alarm hoping for a little more sleep. I hope you get to feeling better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.