Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 3/26

Yesterday afternoon was a nightmare. My server at work decided to lose part of the harddrive. The part of the harddrive where my newspaper software is sitting on. :mad: I have to go in early today to see what I can do with it, Gene and I were there until 9 last night trying to recover the file that is corrupted. There was no saving it and my last backup was from last Thursday and I was told that the file Ineed is not even on mh backup. :mad: When I started doing backups for this system I was told to only backup .dbf files. Well, I should have been backing up .dbt files as well and the .dbt file is the one that I need. So my classifieds are all gone and the earliest I can recover from is March 3rd. :mad:

Anyways, I'll have to rekey in all the ads from March 3rd and that means today I'm screwed. I just have to hope I get all the new ads in from this week and I have most of them sitting on my desk. I'll have to manually type them in. What a pain in the ass.

I'm going to start backing that damn system up nightly from now on. Which is what I should have been doing but you know how that goes.

So anyways, today should be real fun...

Today was Shoulders and I got up real early to get this done. I only did shoulders today but still had a great workout.

10 minutes on treadmill for warmup

20 second on/10 seconds off.

2 minutes rest between each exercise.

SHOULDERS
Overhead Barbell Press:
25# - 8 sets/12-8 varied reps
***Again, these burned like a mother. My endurance on this exercise really sucks. It burns like crazy.

Front Raises:
12.5# - 8 sets/10-9 varied reps (up 2.5#)
***These were burning but not as bad as the above exercise.

Lateral Raise:
8's - 8 sets/10-9 reps (up 3#)
***This was a good weight. Got a great burn.

Bent Over Lateral Raise:
10's - 8 sets/12 reps (up 2#)
***These burned too, good weight.

Barbell Shrugs:
45# - 8 sets/16-15 varied reps
***My right trap is really tight for some reason. It was like that last week as well. Good burn here.

HR Stats:
45 minutes
2 minutes below zone
41 minutes in zone :eek:
2:30 minutes above zone
329 calories burned

Wanted at least a 400 calorie burn today but I just needed to get done and get to work. Wish me luck!

That is all...

Morning! I did Cardio Kicks and burned 591 calories- I always start out thinking the workout isn't that tough and then ha! I even go to 100% of my max heart rate during it. I like the punching drills at the end. I am proud of myself for STOPPING after it was over instead of working out for another 30 minutes, which was my impulse. I think that much cardio is just wearing me out and making me too hungry.

Debbie: UGH, what a pain in the butt! I'm sorry for the frustration and the day ahead. I hope it goes a little better than you expect. I think a 300+ calorie burn is great, especially for shoulders.

Have a great day maniacs! I have to get DD ready for preschool.

Morning Ladies

Debbie sorry about your issues at work. I am sure you will get is straightened out.

Today I did tabata bis and tris
Triceps
lying barbell french press - 20# started with 10 reps and finished with around 8
bench dips - started at 20 reps and ended at 8
overhead extension - 1-15# DB started at 12 and ended at 8

Biceps
barbell curl 20# - started at 11 ended at 9
incline curls 12s - these killed me! started at 10 ended at 8
hammer curls 10's - started at 10 ended at 8

15 minute incline walk on TM - total workout was about an hour and my HR hovered between 110 and 140

Morning Maniacs! This morning I did Empire State and Turbo Jam 20 min. workout. Had a great time. Eating breakfast of Raisin Bran, Strawberries and Almond milk. Fighting not to grab a cookie....:rolleyes:

I've been busy doing some spring cleaning and other projects, so I might not be able to check-in much for a while. Just so much to do and so little time, hard to divide my time.

Debbie- Geez, what a pain! I hope you get it all straightened out with out to much stress.

Patty- Good for you for holding back on the cardio. It's hard sometimes.

Ally- Great workout!

Hi to all that follows.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today I am gonna do Yoga X and some cardio. I didn't do cardio yesterday with weight work because I had major DOMS in legs...so them light squats I did really did catch up to me afterall. hehe.

YESTERDAYS Workout:

SHOULDERS:
Overhead BB Press
20# 8/12 (I felt challenged on this)

Front Raises:
10# Plate 8 sets/10 (this was tough for me towards end)

Bent Over Raises
5's 8/12

Lateral Raises
5's 8 sets/10

BACK:

Lat Pulldowns
60# 10 dropped to 50# and finished off 8 sets/10

Underhand Rows
25# BB 8/12

T Back Squeeze
yellowband 5 sets/12 (these started to hurt my upper back around my neck so I still have this fear that I am gonna screw something up again so I stopped) I feel fine today though. lol

DB Pullover
15# 8/10 (this felt too light, but again..not looking for injury)

I woke up with a tremendous headache. It is still nagging at me :confused: I started my workout this morning with 10 minute solution Kettlebell fat blaster Max fat burner segment and a 15# kettlebell for my w/up, then I ran on the treadmill for 5 miles. I burned 620 calories. Afterward I did STS Abs Circuits no equipment abs and no partner medicine ball abs and burned 120 calories.
After I returned from school I did AOS Empire State Joint Mobility 10 minutes then Yoga Shatki using the Matrix dancing warrior4, basic flow, shoulder openers,lunge, and inversions (33 minutes) Total calories burned today was 859. Grandbaby is down for a nap so need to get cleaned up:)

Last edited:
Hi all. Yesterday I did plyometrics and Hiit (jumprope) and today will be legs. Tomorrow is rest day!!!!!!

Debbie...sorry about what you're having to deal with at work---that sucks!

Patti...yea on cutting back on the cardio. I KNOW that must've have been hard for you! :p

I am taking some vacation days...1/2 day today and then Friday and Monday! Yipee! Going to San Fransisco tomorrow with family as DS goes back to Oregon on Sunday. :( His girlfriend is a cutie and super sweet. Have enjoyed my time with them!

Check ya all later!

Debbie - Sorry about all your trouble at work.:confused::(:confused:

Shana
- My ab workout isn't that complex, but it sure is leaving my abs sore. Hurt to turn over in bed last night.:p Anyway I am doing 3 sets of hanging legs raises to failure followed by three sets of SB rollouts to failure. That's it. The original program calls for crunches to failure instead of rollouts but I hate crunches, so.....

This morning I did Amy's ASC 3 Intense NRG Premix. Workout was 59 minutes and burned 502 calories, same as yesterday.

Linda - curious how many hanging leg raises you can do to failure? I always do 3 sets of 15 - and they are hard - I don't know how many more I could do.

Great workout. I love it when my abs are sore.

Diane Sue - Hope your headache goes away soon. Nice workout, nonetheless.

Hermia - Oh yea, I have two MP3 players I use for my workouts. LMAO! I'm a music addict. But it is still boring to just walk on a treadmill no matter what music you listen too.

To everyone else since I don't have time for personals: EXCELLENT WORKOUTS!!

FOODS FOR TODAY:

M1: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries & banana (pre workout)
M2: Snack Wrap
M3: Fresh Cinnamon Roll BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. naturally more PB
M4: Cashew Butter Chicken Stew; orange
M5: Turkey patty on 1 slice whole wheat bread
M6: 2 whole eggs; salad
M7: Chocolate Pro Pudding w/ 1 tbsp. naturally more PB

1834 calories :eek:
74 g. fat - 36% :eek:
147 g. protein - 32%
159 g. carbs - 35%

I really need to sit back and get this worked out right. This weeks eats have kind of sucked and my macros aren't coming out right. Way too many calories the last couple days. And I feel all bloated. So I need to do something else for next week. I think the Snack Wrap is what is screwing me, but it is SO GOOD! High in calories and carbs, though. I need to see what I can do to make it workable in my meal plan.

Meals for today

M1: lowfat cottage cheese with BSN mixed in
M2: zone perfect snack bar
M3: Tuna mixed with LF mayo on Eziekel bread - carb master yogurt
M4: Progresso light chicken / veggie soup
M5: barillo plus pasta with chicken and tomatos and a little parm cheese
M6: not sure - probrably nothing

calories 1662
fat 19%
carbs 41%
Protein 40%

Debbie, computers are evil. I'm surprised mine has never blown up in my face. Sometimes I expect that to happen. Sorry about the extra work this will cause you. =(

Dallys, did you resist the cookie? lol! I am not in a resistance mood today. I have a box of cheez-its. I do pretty good with resisting treats in the grocery store; I rarely buy stuff that's really bad for me. But...once I do give in and get it home, that's different. The box of cheez-its won't be around much longer. Probably good for my scrawny little self, though.

Today I did legs and three rounds of shoulders from 4DS. This is the first time I've done that leg routine. Those low plane lunges are tough! I hope I have time to do a little yoga after work as I feel pretty stiff.

It has been a crazy day that I have felt like I got little done. Went to the grocery store as it may snow tomorrow night(many have been doing spring planting). Also it is our anniversary so I didn't want to have to many things to go do.

Debbie, so sorry about your computer problems. It stinks when you lose stuff like that. The headache is still there tonight. I have been putting ice on my neck and head this evening. Feels like it is coming from muscle strain in my neck and shoulders.

Dallys, I have been cleaning out lots of things lately because if we move I don't need to pack excess junk. Have sure accumulated a lot. I know how time consuming when putting it in that spare time that most us don't have a lot of.

Patti, I have been trying to cut back on the cardio but lately it seems to be creeping back up on me. Good for you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.