Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 12/9

Today was Low Max. I haven't done this workout in about 2 years. It was fun but a lot easier then I remember. Got a great calorie burn! My favorite combo is #6. Love that one!!! I hate the last one and the blast. Those irritate my low back.

Cardio stats:
1 hr. 11 minutes
1 hr. 1 minute in zone
422 calories burned

Fell back to sleep after the alarm, AGAIN! I really need to get to bed earlier. Had this weird episode where me vision went blurry for about 15 minutes, then left me with a awful headache.:confused:

Anyway, did Amy's ASC 1, of course, because it short but tough. I love that workout.

Debbie - Nice job on LowMax! Not one of my favorites. It's been so long since I did it I can't even remember what combo 6 is. When I do do Low Max I tend to do the Intensified version that was posted on the OD to make it harder.

Linda - Sounds like you might get a migraine. Take something soon to avoid it. That happens to me. I get this weird light that goes over my eyes where I can't focus on something and then within an hour I have a huge migraine headache. Luckily it doesn't happen often. Hope you are ok!

Debbie - I did just take some ibprofen, because the headache was just getting worse. It has eased up a bit now. I don't think I have ever had a migraine before. So that just makes it weirder. I can only describe the vision problem as it felt like I had stared directly at a light then looked away, and that spots and blurred vision remained for 15 minutes. Thanks!

Debbie - I did just take some ibprofen, because the headache was just getting worse. It has eased up a bit now. I don't think I have ever had a migraine before. So that just makes it weirder. I can only describe the vision problem as it felt like I had stared directly at a light then looked away, and that spots and blurred vision remained for 15 minutes. Thanks!

YEP! EXACTLY what happens to me. I use to have it happen quite a bit when I was in my teens. It only happens to me about twice a year now. My brother has the same thing.

Morning Maniacs! This morning I did Dove's Bodies Volume #1. Had a great workout. She really works the core in this one.

Linda- That is weird about your vision thing. Last time that happened to me I was pregnant! Just a thought. :eek:

Debbie- Nice job on LowMax. I always burn good calories with that one.

Diane Sue- Yep, this time of year everyone wants their doggies looking good, so I'm super busy. :)

Suz- Sorry about your dad. I hope you can get him to move closer to you. They can be so stubborn!

Last edited:
Morning Maniacs!

I went to bed so late that I couldn't get up this morning. So...no cardio AGAIN. I WILL DO IT TONIGHT!!! This morning was chest & back.

Lat Pulldowns
12r 12r 12r 12r
85# 85# 85# 85#

Bench Press
10r 8r 6r 6r 4r
60# 65# 70# 80# 85#
I messed up on my weights and counts so I ended up doing more sets. I was kinda tired so not thinking straight!

Seated Cable Rows
10r 8r 6r 4r
50# 55# 60# 65#

Pushups – Uneven
20/20/20/20
Did 40 with one side raised and 40 with the other side raised

Kneeling Cable Rows
10r 8r 6r 4r
65# 70# 75# 80#

Standing Reverse Flyes
10r 8r 6r 4r
7.5# 10# 12.5# 15#

Debbie - See, now you are becoming a cardio queen! It's even easy for you!

Linda - Ah, you had the "aura" before a migraine. I wish I got those before my migraines b/c then I could take meds and avoid the migraine. But I don't. I do get the aura, or "eye migraine" or "optical migraine" as they are sometimes referred to, but never followed by a migraine. They usually last about 20 minutes and I only get them maybe 3 times a year. If you Google those terms you can see pictures of what you saw. My neurologist told me that only 6% of migraine sufferers get that prior to a migraine. Bummer for me! I'm sorry you had one. Extra Strength Excedrin is THE BOMB for those kind of headaches - short of prescription meds if they were to get worse.

Dallys - I love all of these workouts you're doing. :)

The latest on my dad is that now he says he's coming here...for A FEW WEEKS!!! He says he's going to get an open ended ticket. This is good news in that we don't have to drive out there. This pisses me off though because when he was originally going to come out I told him that he could only come for a week b/c we had 2 trips planned and one of them was for the week of Dec. 29-Jan 1 to spend the New Year's holiday with our friends in the mountains. He has totally disregarded this. He is very selfish (remember the most recent trip that he planned in October without checking with us first to see if we would be around - he just made his own arrangements b/c he wanted to fly out with that 52 year old "friend" who lives out here - and stayed for almost 2 weeks). Now he has ended up getting his way. Last year this time it was 2 weeks during DH's and my vacation time off together and now this year it's "a few weeks". I understand that he is lonely, but that has been his choice. He had plenty of women his age who wanted to date him, but he wants YOUNG women (he's 80). UGH!!! Now my sister and I are fighting about it too. Since we didn't meet my dad until we were adults (I didn't meet him until I was 30) she doesn't feel very close to him and she thinks we just need to get him home health care. But it's just not that easy.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest! It is chest day after all. :p

Suz - Sorry to hear about your dad. What a pain. What are you going to do about your trip? Also, I'm no cardio queen. LOL! I enjoyed Low Max but still dreaded doing it, if that makes sense! :rolleyes:

Morning all! (afternoon for some of you!)

I had a looooong day yesterday. Didn't get out of a budget meeting until 6 p.m. Rushed home and did my workout but didn't feel like posting when done, so here is yesterday's workout.

CHEST
72 Drop Set Pushups
I had to take a couple of rests but I completed all reps!

Dumbbell Press:
20’s-2 sets of 12, 15’s-1 set of 12.

Dumbbell Flyes:
25's - 1 set of 12 reps, 20’s – 2 sets of 12

Incline Dumbbell Press:
20's - 2 sets of 12 reps

Incline Dumbbell Flyes:
20's - 1 set of 12 reps, 15’s – 1 set of 12

BACK
Reverse Grip Dumbbell Rows:
25's - 2 sets/8 reps
25's - 1 set/12 reps

One Arm Rows:
25# - 1 sets/12 reps, 20# - 1 set of 12

T-Back Squeeze w/Band:
Yellow band

Dumbbell Pullover:
25# - 2 sets/8 reps

Low Back Extension on bench

Low Back Rotation Tilts

Will do HIIT today for cardio.

Linda....hope you are feeling better.

Suz...so sorry about the situation with your dad! That's tough! And now that you are arguing with your sister....makes for a bad situation all around! :(

My workout is done. I did not do what I had planned because I was just way to tired for the effort. Will make up for it tomorrow when I do my kettlebell workout and add more weight work as opposed to cardio. I hardly slept at all last night. I slept an hour then lay awake till 2 am. Finally got up and took a tylenol sleep and went back to bed and finished a book. Then I got up at 4:50. My arthritic joints are hurting too which is not helping. Been avoiding aspirin. I did I Max 2 and the cardio premix from Cardio Sculpt Fitness including abs before I took the girls to school. When I came home I did Amy's 10 minute solution bootcamp abs and Tracey's yoga solutions post cycle premix and 16 minutes of the prone section of yoga solutions then just quit. Total calories burned was 802. I had a nap for about 30 minutes with my granddaughter. It is starting to look like winter outside. I am so not looking forward to it right now.

Cardio workout for today was:

30 minutes...Cardio Fusion Step Only premix
15 minutes...jumping rope

Total calories burned...425

Diane Sue...Nice workout for being tired! Hope you get some rest! I know how you feel...that was me last week!

Today's workout was Glute Camp, then I did some calf raises with my 20# dumbbells, and then the abs from Amy's Hi Lo Knockout

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.