Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 10/3

Ok, my legs are still EXTREMELY sore from Friday's workout. OMG. I cannot believe it. I had such a hard time sitting down and standing up this weekend. :rofl: Haven't been this sore in a long time. Gotta love STS Legs.

Today was STS Disc 4, Chest, Shoulders and Biceps. Had a great workout but didn't do the last three exercises due to time and the right side of my upper back getting knotted up again. It's ok, but it felt like it was starting to get twisted again. Getting sick of this.

Anyways, very fun workout and I love all the exercises. Went heavier then before and that felt great, too.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I used my new bands I ordered from cathe.com. I love them! OMG, what a difference from the bands I ordered from another place. They feel very much stronger then those and I'm hoping they last longer. And if I can keep Bear away from it I'm sure it will! :D

Morning Guys:D

Started my workout with a 20 minute slow steady jog 146 cals burned 1:36 miles. Then did D-1 shoulders chest and biceps:rolleyes: I got a really good burned.

Talk later on my way to Bally's for some heat. Have a great day:)

Debbie: Nice work as always:)

I keep typing posts and losing them. When I am in a hurry I just have not had time to come back again. Anyway I am doing more of a recovery for a few days. Today I did Insanity Core Cardio Balance(really hard to think that this is what they used for recovery) 38 min, 254 calories burned. I then did Tracey's Sculpt Sweatfest (she uses this on her recovery week) balance challenge mix, 18 min 72 calories. Total time spent was 56 min and calories burned 326.

Debbie, I am glad that you like the new bands. Hopefully you don't get those knots and tightness back again.

Teddy, good start with STS. Keep it up:)

Debbie, I am doing one of your rotations for summer, (this week, could change my mind for next week) so today was cardio from SJ&Pump and the cardio from cardio and weights. Looks like a good rotation and you stated it is one of your best so I am expecting some results!! Just kidding, I always love your rotations.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.