HARDCORE FITNESS MANIAC CHECK IN, SUNDAY SEPT. 19

Good Morning -

It's cold here again today. Planning Meso 1 back and triceps. Also thinking about 4DS Kickbox. I finally got my replacement discs for that and BC/ME :)

Hermia - Yes. The lazy day was really very nice. I don't feel THAT guilty about it, but really need to stay away from the danger zone today (couch and cuddly Beagle - and blanket - need to put that thing in DS's room ;) ). Why did they cancel your favorite class? Did they say? That is such a shame. Is there a way you could contact the instructor to see if she might offer it somewhere else or ... Well. You don't likely have time to hassle with something like that. I was sorry to hear though. Also, I think with your schedule, your goal of 4-5 days a week is plenty. Agree too about days where it's ok to just do 'something.' I've had periods like that, and short and sweet - whatever I felt like for that day - did much to make me feel like I was still on track. Have you ever checked out Bodyrock TV? Most of her workouts are under 15 minutes. Not sure if that would appeal to you. They can be kinda fun, though I usually will borrow particular moves from her (along with other sources) and pull together my own workouts. The elliptical sounds like a good idea as well. I've dusted mine off (it's in the basement) and used it a few times lately. Anyway, hang in there. Hope you find another yoga class that you love :)

Hope everyone's having a good Sunday.

Lori

No workout today. It is my rest day. Just relaxing, then back at it:)

Lori, it is in the 90's here. Hot for this time of year. Usually it is raining. We can almost always expect that when the state fair starts LOL Glad you got your replacement dvds.

Hey everyone. Hope you all had great weekends! =)

Lori, danger zone couch..teehee. =) For me it's danger zone computer. video games are too alluring. Of course, if I'm really trying to procrastinate my school work, even cleaning the bathroom starts to seem alluring.

The good thing about the yoga studio I go to is there are tons of classes. There are other classes I can go to on Friday, it's just that I really liked that one, even well enough to get up at a time that, to me, is quite early, especially after my reallllly long Thursday. The same class is offered at another branch of this studio, but it's a bit more of a drive, and an hour earlier. Blah.

Today I did Low Impact Circuit. Just finished up, actually...and now for a shower. =)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.