Hardcore Check in July 10,2010 Saturday

WD

Cathlete
My workout is done. I started with 10 minute solution 5 day get fit Kickbox to warm up well, 10 min 53 calories. Then I did Kelly Coffey's Muscle Definition Full Body Compilation mix and added the abs, 90 min 440 calories using 10, 12, and 15lb dumbbells. I finished off with 5 Day Get Fit Power Yoga, 10 min 37 calorie...s. Total time was 1 hr 50 min and calories burned 530.

Great workout, Diane Sue! My workout was late. I did Gym Style Legs warm up, squats, lunges, and dips, then Tracey's Circuit Zone the versa band leg work and the balance/kicking drills, then the abs from Low Impact Circuit. Yesterday was yoga class.

I went wedding dress shopping today and pretty much picked the one I want. It was the very first I tried on, actually. I'm just holding off to get a little feedback on the pics from various friends/family. We picked out the bridesmaid dresses, too. I'm really glad we went, because the wedding dress will take longer to order than I had thought.

No workout today. I was thinking about trying to cut back more on cardio and really eat extra clean since I usually pick the healthier choices anyway. But, I stood on the scale this am and was 121 :0. This is up rom 116 last week. Now I know this would not be an issue with some but I get worried when I start climbing quickly which is usually water weight and may be the case now because I did drink loads of water and iced tea yesterday after having a steamed veggie, steamed rice and 1 egg roll dinner yesterday with soy sauce on it. But it worries me when I also know I have not been burning as many calories and not feeling I put the intensity in I do at times due to the foot. I really want to do more weights. It seems I have been doing a lot of cardio/weight workouts and I feel I need more of the heavier stuff again. Still waiting for Kelly's new workouts :D

Hermia, I remember taking dd's shopping for their dresses. I think my youngest had hers picked right at the start but they had to order and we were a little worried about it arriving on time. She had a Christmas wedding. We made up the table decor ourselves. Turned out beautiful. I would bet that dress is exactly the right one. We always seem to migrate toward the right thing then talk ourselves away. You know what I mean? Choose what you feel wonderful in:D Nice workout. I like some of those sections a lot from Circuit Zone:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.